PDA

View Full Version : Everyone is stealing Ron Paul's positions!

GunnyFreedom
12-12-2007, 01:47 PM
WTF!? This is annoying as all get out. These goons will talk talk talk but not do do! They are stealing Paul's talking points on all issues. YUCK

I hate politicians!

Elect a statesman, elect Ron Paul!

fsk
12-12-2007, 02:14 PM
Really? Other candidates are starting to talk about the unconstitutionality of the Federal Reserve and the income tax? I haven't heard that before.

Personally, I would consider that to be a *GREAT* development.

jumpyg1258
12-12-2007, 02:16 PM
They have been doing it more and more since Ron is getting popular. All their talk is just that, talk, well also lies. They won't act on any of the things they are mentioning, so in essence they are being just like George Bush.

mosquitobite
12-12-2007, 02:21 PM
They have been doing it more and more since Ron is getting popular. All their talk is just that, talk, well also lies. They won't act on any of the things they are mentioning, so in essence they are being just like George Bush.

They think they can still fool people. And it may work (this time).

Here's the thing, they can only fool people for so long. If the American people elect one of these goons for saying these things (but not looking at their actual positions) shame on them. If that's the case, in another decade the Republican party will completely be gone. You can't say you stand for one thing before elected and totally change your position after. The people will eventually catch on (look at all the Democrats supporting Dr Paul for instance!)

asgardshill
12-12-2007, 02:22 PM
WTF!? This is annoying as all get out. These goons will talk talk talk but not do do! They are stealing Paul's talking points on all issues.

Well, considering that they have none of their own, I think it only natural that they would have to steal somebody else's.

DeadtoSin
12-12-2007, 02:29 PM
Yes, but once Ron Paul hits a breakout run and the media reports on him, people will realize that he has had this position for a long time running.

PatriotG
12-12-2007, 02:35 PM
Well I tried to watch this debate but, to busy at work to pay attention?
Just a quick opinion from fellow RP ers'

How did it go?

I manged to watch the first 20 minutes and it seemed fair and even as far as time alloted to all the candidates.

Thanks
PatriotG

Fox McCloud
12-12-2007, 02:39 PM
This debate was awful; boring, stingy moderator, rigged questioning, obviously (I don't like Alan Keys, but I'm glad he stood up to her).

Not only that, but everyone was imitating Ron's positions on quite a few things....sad sad sad. If I was to base caucus results off of this debate, I'd say it's hopeless.....fortunately, I don't think that's the case.

ELT
12-12-2007, 03:12 PM
Fox news doesn't mention Ron Paul even ONE time in the article about the debate on their website. They do seem to mention EVERYONE else....hmmm, that's very odd, don't ya think?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316594,00.html

:mad: