PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feel angry?

VRP08
12-12-2007, 01:39 PM
I really have issues with the fact that they all copy Ron Paul now! WTF??? My whole day is ruined!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Jobarra
12-12-2007, 01:45 PM
Are you kidding? I'm looking at this positively. If people say "I'm voting because he said this during the debate", we can say "Well here is where Ron Paul was talking about this 12 years ago."

scrosnoe
12-12-2007, 01:49 PM
Copying is a high form of flattery!

don't be :mad: be :)

and of course it makes it easier for them to one by one tumble into our camp now :D

and support the only one walking the talk consistently in congress too

VRP08
12-12-2007, 01:56 PM
I'm trying to look at this positive. But I keep thinking about all the undecided voters who will be blindly following someone who just copy's RP message to win. Problem is, those candidates are NOT Ron paul. They are not honest like him. It just makes me mad how fake they all are!!! And some americans WILL fall for this. Anyway, I am a female and emotional today. I don't know why I feel so hurt over this.

Jobarra
12-12-2007, 02:00 PM
Guys, these guys are handing us ammunition to use FOR Paul. They're helping us. It's up to us and the campaign to make sure they know who has ALWAYS stated this position. It's also made Dr. Paul's views 'mainstream'. They're scared of him. THIS IS GOOD.

RoyalShock
12-12-2007, 02:05 PM
Like it or not, the thumbs up/down graph on Fox News is an indicator. The panel of largely undecideds do not like RPs answers, but do like those of the "frontrunners". How are you going to use their answers, "ammunition" as Jobarra put it, against them and for Ron Paul?

It shows how much educating needs to be done to the populace. I'm not moving my support away from Dr. Paul, but a majority of America isn't fed up enough yet to identify with what RP is saying. It's sad, but from what I'm seeing, it's an unfortunate reality.

liam
12-12-2007, 02:13 PM
Makes me so angry, I want to book a flight this weekend and wave a RP sign in Boston then Iowa and NH.

VRP08
12-12-2007, 02:19 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_46.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm824MSUS) You guys are not making me feel better...

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb114&pp=ZNxdm824MSUS (http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb114_ZNxdm824MSUS&utm_id=7922)

Micahyah
12-12-2007, 02:21 PM
I'm pissed this sucks

paulgirl
12-12-2007, 02:22 PM
anything that gets this country thinking/ moving in the right direction is good, imo

if, God forbid, one of these clowns ends up in the White House, they might have to make good on some of their promises

mosquitobite
12-12-2007, 02:24 PM
anything that gets this country thinking/ moving in the right direction is good, imo

if, God forbid, one of these clowns ends up in the White House, they might have to make good on some of their promises

And if not, the Republican party is done - finito.

IMO, the Republicans either begin to act like Republicans - or they go extinct.

Considering I come from a Republican background, I see it as a positive.

As Limbaugh says, "anytime you run on a conservative platform, you win."

VRP08
12-12-2007, 02:27 PM
I'm glad it's over! I hated this debate!

RoyalShock
12-12-2007, 02:29 PM
If anyone but Ron Paul wins, the Republican Party will suffer damage that will take several election cycles to repair. The damage will come from a continued neo-con agenda (unlike the fake conservative agenda being espoused by the frontrunners). And it will take that long because too many Republicans, candidates and registered voters alike (yes, the neo-cons), will take another cycle or two to finally realize it.

mosquitobite
12-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Remember we are behind LIBERTY. We are supporting Dr Paul because of his message!

If the others see his message is catchy - this is a GOOD sign for us!

Also, we have our candidates record to prove he actually means what he says. Who else has that?

Micahyah
12-12-2007, 02:33 PM
Remember we are behind LIBERTY. We are supporting Dr Paul because of his message!

Also, we have our candidates record to prove he actually means what he says. Who else has that?

That is NOT GOOD for us, because Paul gets no time on mainstream media to show how his record proves he actually means what he says.

The media will just parrot the lines by the candidates today and now Romney, Huckabee, Tancredo, Thompson, Hunter, et al. are all big backers of the Constitution and limited government.

mosquitobite
If anyone but Ron Paul wins, the Republican Party will suffer damage that will take several election cycles to repair. The damage will come from a continued neo-con agenda (unlike the fake conservative agenda being espoused by the frontrunners). And it will take that long because too many Republicans, candidates and registered voters alike (yes, the neo-cons), will take another cycle or two to finally realize it.

Yep. That's my opinion too.

The Republican party will become extinct as independents and fiscal conservatives vote 3rd party and the Democrats will win election after election. Democrats do the same thing though (just look at the Iraq issue!)

Eventually we'll get to a place where the 2 parties will not have a strangle hold on the country.

The old media will continue to lose ground. My guess is they'll try to silence the internet.

At that time, I truly hope we have an actual REVOLUTION! :D

ShowMeLiberty

Nobody else - but how do we get that news to all the rest of the voters? Too many don't look at the records, they just listen to the tv.

mosquitobite
12-12-2007, 02:35 PM
Nobody else - but how do we get that news to all the rest of the voters? Too many don't look at the records, they just listen to the tv.

How many actually vote in primaries? ;)

Matthew Zak
12-12-2007, 02:37 PM
if anyone suddenly feels compelled to google "constitution" they'll find ron paul

Derek Johnson
12-12-2007, 02:37 PM
http://www.youpolls.com/details.asp?pid=1286

literatim
12-12-2007, 02:39 PM
Like it or not, the thumbs up/down graph on Fox News is an indicator. The panel of largely undecideds do not like RPs answers, but do like those of the "frontrunners". How are you going to use their answers, "ammunition" as Jobarra put it, against them and for Ron Paul?

It shows how much educating needs to be done to the populace. I'm not moving my support away from Dr. Paul, but a majority of America isn't fed up enough yet to identify with what RP is saying. It's sad, but from what I'm seeing, it's an unfortunate reality.

It doesn't show anything other than Frank Luntz stacked the deck again.

ShowMeLiberty
12-12-2007, 02:39 PM
How many actually vote in primaries? ;)

Ok - that made me feel better. :)

olehounddog
12-12-2007, 02:43 PM
rehearsed answers? sounded like it to me. He asked how many of them came in supporting Rudy. looked like 3/4 of them raised their hand. fair and balanced

Cam
12-12-2007, 02:49 PM
I really have issues with the fact that they all copy Ron Paul now! WTF??? My whole day is ruined!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Yea they are leaning our way, but none of then have looked at our Dollar Index. He is the only one who speaks about Dollar weakness and how it is a tax on the middle class and poor.

They will pick up on it when polling shows it is popular.

RP is the Beef.

mosquitobite
12-12-2007, 02:54 PM
Ok - that made me feel better. :)

I had a friend look it up for me. Approx 18M voted in the Republican primaries in 2000 (went with 2000 since Bush was a shoe-in in 2004)

Therefore let's say we need 33% to take the lead (since the rest will all split the base).

We only need around 6M across the country to vote for Dr Paul. That's really not a staggering number if you think about it.

If we can get a large number to come out in NH and SC, we have momentum going forward.

so let's MAKE IT HAPPEN! :D

Meatwasp
12-12-2007, 02:56 PM
[QUOTE=VRP08;585267]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_46.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm824MSUS) You guys are not making me feel better...

Come on dearie that too shall pass and he is going to win.

Carole
12-12-2007, 11:36 PM
Hey, those guys had better be careful or the MSM will begin labeling them as "fringe" candidates. :D

Carole
12-12-2007, 11:44 PM
If any of these candidates wins, they will find themselves forced by the corporate elite to do exactly as they are told...........

Carole
12-12-2007, 11:46 PM
Ron Paul will not be bullied by the elite, buthe will need devoted people around him to protect him from their clutches.

Carole
12-12-2007, 11:54 PM
That is why me must use our noodles to defeat them. So far we seem to be doing pretty well. Freemarketeering Dr. Paul to the top of the Fourth Quarter funding for one thing.

Keep positive. Keep working hard for the right cause. Keep using your noodles. :)

Carole
12-12-2007, 11:57 PM
One of these threads suggested infomercials. I think that sounds like a great idea.