PDA

View Full Version : Wonder if the Bolsheviks will get up in arms over real child kidnapping by government?

Anti Federalist
06-20-2018, 01:49 PM
Mom Brought 10-Month-Old to the Hospital for a Cough—And Cops Kidnapped Him

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/mom-brought-10-month-old-to-the-hospital-for-a-cough-and-cops-kidnapped-him/

The state of Minnesota is kidnapping children with no due process and for no reason. The latest case of government kidnapping shines some much needed light on these baby snatchers.

By Jay Syrmopoulos June 20, 2018

St. Paul, MN — What began as a routine trip to the doctor for her child’s cough culminated in Amanda Weber having her ten-month-old son Zayvion being taken out of her home and put into foster care. This pattern of government kidnapping children has become such an issue in Minnesota that hundreds of parents have formed a group to fight it.

Weber’s ordeal began after she took her child to the hospital for a cough.

While the doctor diagnosed the infant with a cough, and deemed him to be in stable condition, he recommended that Zayvion stay. Instead, Weber decided to take her child home after inquiring if there was anything else that needed to be done or tests run.

“After waiting, I had asked to leave because I wanted to put my kids to bed and I had my three-year-old with me and I asked if there was anything else that had to be done,” said Weber. “They said ‘No, there was no other testing or anything that needed to be done.’”

In only a matter of days police were knocking on her door and took the child to the doctor – where Weber says there were already foster parents waiting in the room.

“She checked him out, all his vitals were stable,” she said. “They already had a foster parent in the room, in the room to remove my son before they ever proved … before they ever proved there was an emergency situation.”

Last week TFTP reported on parent’s rights organization Stop Child Protection Services From Legally Kidnapping filing a letter in federal court asking a federal judge strike down Minnesota’s current child protection laws for being too expansive and removing children from loving and safe homes without due process.

The Star Tribune reported that after Dwight Mitchell went public with a civil rights lawsuit in April, it opened the floodgates of complaints of abuse of authority against child protection agencies. Additionally, since the lawsuit was filed, membership in the Stop Child Protective Services From Legally Kidnapping organization has grown to more than 1,200 members statewide.

The growing organization represents a coalition of civil rights groups, black parents and attorneys, and seeks a court order declaring that specific state laws governing circumstances under which a child can be removed from the home deprive families of due process and are unconstitutional.

“Our phones have not stopped ringing and our email inboxes are overflowing,” said Mitchell. “Our association had 250 members we have now grown to 1,265 in less than 30 days.”

Mitchell, who had his own child taken away from him for 22 months before ultimately being reunited, now counts Weber among his burgeoning parent’s rights group of over 1,000 members and says he believes it ultimately comes down to financial incentives.

“[CPS] can’t even start collecting the money until the child is taken out of the home, put into foster care, then they can start billing a minimum of one social worker a month and one supervisor a month per child,” he said.

“Families are being abused, and in some cases, destroyed, as a result of laws that are inappropriate,” said Mitchell, the lead plaintiff in the case and founder of the parents’ association. “This is legal kidnapping.”

When the nanny state, under the guise of “keeping children safe,” separates children and parents, who are not even accused of or suspected of breaking the law, it’s clear that the system is broken. While there are certainly many instances where CPS has saved the lives of endangered children, there has to be modicum of common sense based on the circumstances in questions.

Often the excuse of medical neglect is invoked (i.e. making an informed parental decision that doesn’t coincide with the doctor’s advice) and operates as a de facto excuse for the state to exercise dominion over the decision-making of the parent.

Subsequently, when a profit motive is added to the equation it creates a dynamic where the default position of the state becomes: take the children first and ask questions later — a clear violation of a parent’s due process.

Weber says that while her first mission is to get her son back, she intends to help fight for the rights of others parents in similar situations.

“I need to share my story and if I need to share it a hundred times, a thousand times – I will,” Weber said.

Brian4Liberty
06-20-2018, 02:03 PM
Wonder if the Bolsheviks will get up in arms over real child kidnapping by government?

We must apply leftist logic. "Child Protective Services". It's for the children! It's right there in the name. It must be funded and expanded. As a matter of fact, your questioning of this vital function of government casts doubt upon your motives, comrade, and qualifies as ungood thought requiring re-education.

AuH20
06-20-2018, 02:07 PM
The left wants to takes arms against ICE, but cheers on the FBI and CIA.

aGameOfThrones
06-20-2018, 04:14 PM
If she's a U.S Citizen then NO.

jkr
06-20-2018, 05:19 PM
Pbbbbbbbbthhh!
they
LOVE
this
$HIT

VIDEODROME
06-20-2018, 06:08 PM
So you're basically looking for people on either side to be consistent? The Left should step up in criticism of all cases where power is misused to take children?

So what is this saying about the Right who seems fine with the separation of kids and parents on the border and consistency? I guess I just find this line of argument a bit weird.

timosman
06-20-2018, 06:10 PM
So you're basically looking for people on either side to be consistent? The Left should step up in criticism of all cases where power is misused to take children?

So what is this saying about the Right who seems fine with the separation of kids and parents on the border and consistency? I guess I just find this line of argument a bit weird.

We don't negotiate with terrorists!:cool:

Swordsmyth
06-20-2018, 06:14 PM

It is the left that keeps us from just turning the family away at the border.

VIDEODROME
06-20-2018, 06:20 PM
We can't deport them?

Swordsmyth
06-20-2018, 06:23 PM
We can't deport them?

Not until after months or years of legal red tape.

Anti Globalist
06-20-2018, 06:49 PM
Doubt it. They'll turn a blind eye to it like they've done for the past few decades.

oyarde
06-20-2018, 07:01 PM
Leftists support CPS kidnapping because that is where they get the kids for pedo parties .

jkr
06-20-2018, 07:37 PM
We don't negotiate with terrorists!:cool:

... you just train and fund them...

Brian4Liberty
06-20-2018, 08:20 PM
Leftists support CPS kidnapping because that is where they get the kids for pedo parties .

You'd need to ask someone with inside knowledge. You could start by asking Bill Clinton, Jeffrey Epstein, the Podesta Brothers, the Weinstein brothers or Peter Fonda. The stories they could tell...