PDA

View Full Version : tancredo sounds more like paul than ron does

atilla
12-12-2007, 01:33 PM
tancredo keeps hitting that constitution, constitution, constitution. ron paul keeps saying, if only we cut back on foreign empire we will have the money for all the domestic spending. it's not the first time, it has happened several debates. i think ron paul is trying to boost up his liberal crossover vote and take his core for granted. someone told him, (after the colbert show) that he was scaring the soccer moms with the cut the department talk.

adwads
12-12-2007, 01:38 PM
I think Tancredo is aiming for a Ron Paul VP slot

hawks4ronpaul
12-12-2007, 02:06 PM
"Soak the military" is no better than "soak the rich" if the "savings" are only to be wasted on other pork or unconstitutional entitlements.

I want Ron Paul, not Huey Long.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

JMann
12-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Did Tancredo start this thread?

rational thinker
12-12-2007, 02:23 PM
Tancredo stated that he wanted to destory Mecca. Enough said.

DRV45N05
12-12-2007, 02:27 PM
No, Tancredo is trying to keep his voters from going to Ron. That's what it's all about.

castor
12-12-2007, 02:29 PM
Tancredo is a war monger. You can't scream about the constitution and at the same time talk about blowing people up because they are muslim.

Kregener
12-12-2007, 02:29 PM
Did Tancredo start this thread?

Thanks, I am wiping coffee off the laptop...

hawks4ronpaul
12-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Mecca, California 92254?

saahmed
12-12-2007, 02:31 PM
I think Paul has really influenced the debate. A lot of what the candidates said sounded similar to Paul's views. A lot more talk about the Constitution than I ever remembered.

hawks4ronpaul
12-12-2007, 02:35 PM
I think Paul has really influenced the debate. A lot of what the candidates said sounded similar to Paul's views. A lot more talk about the Constitution than I ever remembered.

I was more concerned about the allegation that Ron was being less Constitutional about domestic spending.

Micahyah
12-12-2007, 02:36 PM
This is all terrible because it DOESN'T HELP PAUL WIN.

Now the GOP candidates do what good politicians do, copy what works.

split_lipz
12-12-2007, 02:38 PM

I agree. I think Tancredo should endorse Ron Paul; they seem to hold similar views, expect on foreign policy.

split_lipz
12-12-2007, 02:38 PM
This is all terrible because it DOESN'T HELP PAUL WIN.

Now the GOP candidates do what good politicians do, copy what works.

What the hell was so terrible? I don't understand what you people are complaining about.

amistybleu
12-12-2007, 02:39 PM
Jump on the wagon of popularity, even though MSM wont cover the popular candidate. RP08

dc74rp
12-13-2007, 12:36 AM
What the hell was so terrible? I don't understand what you people are complaining about.

I haven't seen the debate yet, but I've been noticing it for a while.......

It sucks, Ron Paul gets support because of his positions. And after other candidates ignored these issues, they suddenly care once they see Paul getting support for them?

I'm sure most of his supporters back him because he's offering us a change from the crap the politicians have been giving us. I'd heard a little about him a while back, so I knew he had a record to back up his words. I want a Federal Government that is limited to the powers granted in the Constitution, and that spends less money. I want to get rid of the income tax. I want a more restrained monetary policy. I want my kid to have the option to opt-out of Social Security.

The problem is that whatever positions Paul has that are likely to gain him new supporters, the other Rep. candidates are stealing. Why are they gonna check out Paul who they've barely heard of, or decide to support him, when he doesn't sound much different than these other politicians who they hear about all the time?

xao
12-13-2007, 01:27 AM
Mecca, California 92254?

Maybe he meant "Mecha"? :D Or mexico?

xao
12-13-2007, 01:28 AM
None of this matters as long as Ron keeps winning Straw polls and soon....The Primaries.

JohnnyWrath
12-13-2007, 02:22 AM
How can Ron win..."scientific" phone polls, that don't mention he is running, to over 100 people nationwide that voted previously for Bush have him at 4%...we are doomed.

The online polls such as MSNBC that get over 70,000 votes have Ron as winner, but that's not a scintific poll of a few hundred people is it?

Anyway, the other candidates see one thing....huge crowds of people showing up everywhere they go, and at every debate....cheering on one man...Ron Paul....they want that too, so they are trying to copy by talking about the constitution whether or they follow it themselves or not....it seems huckabee read the constitution to mean more taxes, less freedom, and a bigger government.....um, did he have it upside down or something?

ReallyNow
12-13-2007, 02:54 AM
it seems huckabee read the constitution to mean more taxes, less freedom, and a bigger government.....um, did he have it upside down or something?

lmao!:D:D

hawks4ronpaul
12-13-2007, 02:58 AM
How can Ron win..."scientific" phone polls, that don't mention he is running, to over 100 people nationwide that voted previously for Bush have him at 4%...we are doomed.

I have it from a reliable source that he's catchin' on.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

rational thinker
12-13-2007, 05:14 AM
Mecca, California 92254?

Mecca, Saudi Arabia. The holiest city in Islam.