PDA

View Full Version : Trump told Shinzo Abe he’d ship 25 million Mexicans to Japan

timosman
06-16-2018, 01:34 AM
https://nypost.com/2018/06/15/trump-told-shinzo-abe-hed-ship-25-million-mexicans-to-japan/

June 15, 2018

https://********************************/2018/06/180615-trump-shinzo-mexico-feature.jpg
President Donald Trump speaks with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe during a bilateral meeting at the Summit of the Heads of State and of Government of the G7.

President Donald Trump stunned his fellow world leaders at the G7 meeting when he said he would ship “25 million” Mexicans to Japan, which would result in Prime Minister Shinzo Abe losing his next election.

During the gathering in Quebec — which ended with Trump leaving early and refusing to sign the traditional joint communique — the president was talking about what he called Europe’s immigration problem when he turned his attention to the Japanese leader.

“Shinzo, you don’t have this problem, but I can send you 25 million Mexicans and you’ll be out of office very soon,” Trump said, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing a senior EU official who was in the room.

The commander-in-chief also raised eyebrows when the subject turned to Iran and terrorism.

“You must know about this, Emmanuel, because all the terrorists are in Paris,” he told French President Emmanuel Macron.

“A sense of irritation with Mr. Trump could be felt, but everyone tried to be rational and calm,” the official told the paper.

Trump arrived late to the gathering, left early, and later attacked Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau as “weak” after Trudeau said Canada would retaliate for tariffs on imported steel and aluminum imposed by the US.

While the president has insulted America’s longest allies, he had nothing but praise for brutal North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un after their brief sitdown later in the week, calling him “a very smart guy” and “a great negotiator.”

spudea
06-16-2018, 01:50 AM
Its true. You know it, he knows it, everybody knows it.

eleganz
06-16-2018, 02:33 AM
holy crap the media is insufferable.

What he told Abe was true and while he said it, he should've pointed at Italy. Everyone in the room knew exactly what he was talking about but it just goes over the media's head. TDS is pretty crazy.

VIDEODROME
06-16-2018, 04:00 AM
///// Sarcasm

Weston White
06-16-2018, 06:11 AM
He should have told him that he would ship “25 million” Democrats to Japan, which would result in the immediate and utter destruction of his entire country; that it would be virtually like Fat Man and Little Boy multiplied by 25-million.

Zippyjuan
06-16-2018, 12:30 PM
"And Mexico will pay for it."

Aratus
06-16-2018, 01:45 PM
There are days when I think public officials should
be drug tested as often as high paid athletes are...

Swordsmyth
06-16-2018, 01:49 PM
There are days when I think public officials should
be drug tested as often as high paid athletes are...

Another one with no sense of humor.

Schifference
06-16-2018, 01:52 PM
He should have told him that he would ship “25 million” Democrats to Japan, which would result in the immediate and utter destruction of his entire country; that it would be virtually like Fat Man and Little Boy multiplied by 25-million.

I am willing to accept one law abiding Mexican in exchange for one liberal democrat that leaves the country never to return.

Aratus
06-16-2018, 01:54 PM
Another one with no sense of humor.

dude... I wasn't suggesting that we test forum members here.
I can be very libertarian. Heck, lets drug test everyone with a
six digit or seven digit salary. They have money to burn often.
even though Trump most likely has the cleverness of a cokehead
who burnt out some but not all his brain cells in a misspent youth,
I cannot be sure I'd know the results in advance from PR releases.

Schifference
06-16-2018, 01:55 PM
dude... I wasn't suggesting that we test forum members here.
I can be very libertarian. Heck, lets drug test everyone with a
six digit or seven digit salary. They have money to burn often.
even though Trump most likely has the cleverness of a cokehead
who burnt out some but not all his brain cells in a misspent youth,
I cannot be sure I'd know the results in advance from PR releases.

Drug test the rich and drugs will become legal.

Aratus
06-16-2018, 01:56 PM

bingo.

timosman
06-16-2018, 01:57 PM

Drug test Aratus.:cool:

Brian4Liberty
06-16-2018, 03:06 PM
holy crap the media is insufferable.

What he told Abe was true and while he said it, he should've pointed at Italy. Everyone in the room knew exactly what he was talking about but it just goes over the media's head. TDS is pretty crazy.

You are supposed to be outraged! Don't think, just feel the hate and feed it daily.

I am willing to accept one law abiding Mexican in exchange for one liberal democrat that leaves the country never to return.

Sounds good to me:

Now you're talking. How about a citizenship exchange program? A mutually agreed to citizenship exchange between people from different nations. And if money is exchanged in the process between the individuals involved, good for them. Of course the second you propose such, Goldman Sachs will want to get in on the action, and somehow dominate or monopolize the process.

Schifference
06-16-2018, 03:32 PM
I tend to think that a law abiding hard working Mexican would lean conservative/libertarian.

Swordsmyth
06-16-2018, 03:38 PM
I tend to think that a law abiding hard working Mexican would lean conservative/libertarian.

If wishes were horses beggars could ride.

It might be an acceptable gamble if we could be rid of a certified liberal except that the libs have a low breeding rate and the 3rd world communists have a high one.

If we could trade American blacks who want to go for Boers from S. Africa and Zimbabwe I would consider it.

Schifference
06-16-2018, 03:43 PM
As much as I appreciate your contributions Swordsmyth, I don't see the connection between honest hardworking Mexican's and post 16. I knew people that immigrated here and were very responsible. I would rather have a responsible Mexican neighbor than a SJW liberal.

Swordsmyth
06-16-2018, 03:44 PM
As much as I appreciate your contributions Swordsmyth, I don't see the connection between honest hardworking Mexican's and post 16. I knew people that immigrated here and were very responsible. I would rather have a responsible Mexican neighbor than a SJW liberal.

Statistics show that they vote liberal and they breed faster than our native Demoncrats do.

Schifference
06-16-2018, 03:47 PM
Statistics show that they vote liberal and they breed faster than our native Demoncrats do.

Maybe the statistics are based on entitlement minded Mexican's instead of honest hard working Mexican's.

Swordsmyth
06-16-2018, 03:50 PM
Maybe the statistics are based on entitlement minded Mexican's instead of honest hard working Mexican's.

Are you willing to wager your nation's future on that?

Demographics is destiny and Culture creates politics.

Schifference
06-16-2018, 03:57 PM
Maybe times have changed. Years ago I met many hard working Mexican's. I lived in Denver and worked with a Mexican that befriended me and welcomed me into his parents home. I think they were conservative hard working individuals.

Schifference
06-16-2018, 03:58 PM

I would happily trade off a Antifa or any SJW for a non criminal Mexican immigrant.

Swordsmyth
06-16-2018, 04:04 PM
I would happily trade off a Antifa or any SJW for a non criminal Mexican immigrant.

It might work in the first generation but what about your great-grandchildren?
The SJWs and AntiFas aren't going to have many children, the leftist immigrants will have many. (even the "good" ones are part of a leftist culture that goes back a long way and isn't going to assimilate before it pulls America farther left)

Schifference
06-16-2018, 04:05 PM

Yes Definitely! I would wager on an unknown non criminal Mexican than a known SJW liberal democrat!

Schifference
06-16-2018, 04:09 PM
I would gamble on someone that is supposed to be good rather than someone I know is not good any day of the week!

Swordsmyth
06-16-2018, 04:11 PM
I would gamble on someone that is supposed to be good rather than someone I know is not good any day of the week!

But you are trading a problem that will grow slowly or even die out for one that will grow rapidly.

enhanced_deficit
06-16-2018, 04:13 PM
Perhaps it's the result of creative ambiguity he aims to create by design but it is interesting that his joking positions on policies make major discussion items but serious views of POTUS on same issues seem not to make a topic of discussion in much of media or even here sometimes.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?523212-GOP-Immigration-Deal-Potentially-%91Biggest%92-Amnesty-in-U-S-History&p=6640882&viewfull=1#post6640882

Schifference
06-16-2018, 04:18 PM
We don't even know how our children will turn out. They are individuals. Problem is entitlement attitude. Unfortunately today, hard work is not enough to succeed. Easiest way to make it is on the government tit.Look at blacks and Puerto Rican's. Today it is all about working the system. But I still say that I would rather be with a hard working Mexican than a SJW liberal democrat.

Swordsmyth
06-16-2018, 04:29 PM
We don't even know how our children will turn out. They are individuals. Problem is entitlement attitude. Unfortunately today, hard work is not enough to succeed. Easiest way to make it is on the government tit.Look at blacks and Puerto Rican's. Today it is all about working the system. But I still say that I would rather be with a hard working Mexican than a SJW liberal democrat.

But we do how children will trend, children are greatly influenced by their parents.

The Mexicans might produce a lower % of leftist children but they would produce more total than the SJWs etc. will, even if you subtract their conservative children from their leftist children they will still produce a greater increase in leftists than our native libs will.

American liberalism is on its deathbed, it has peaked and if we can take the proper measures to survive it will soon cease to trouble us, you would be importing a new more vibrant strain that would be more dangerous because it is less frighteningly extreme and decadent, not only would they breed faster than our current libs but they would influence more of the natives because they aren't as hideous.

Schifference
06-16-2018, 04:41 PM
American liberalism is on its deathbed, it has peaked and if we can take the proper measures to survive it will soon cease to trouble us, you would be importing a new more vibrant strain that would be more dangerous because it is less frighteningly extreme and decadent, not only would they breed faster than our current libs but they would influence more of the natives because they aren't as hideous.

Sounds like a supposition.

All I am saying is I would gladly discard one known rotten apple for an apple that might go bad.

Swordsmyth
06-16-2018, 04:48 PM
Sounds like a supposition.

All I am saying is I would gladly discard one known rotten apple for an apple that might go bad.

But we KNOW the second apple will go bad and we know it will spread the rot through the barrel faster than the first apple, the first apple has a high likelihood of shriveling up and drying out but even if it doesn't the germs rotting it don't spread as fast.

You are trading Pneumonia (which might kill you right away but you have a good chance to overcome) for AIDS. (which will cut your life short in a few decades and is incurable)

Schifference
06-16-2018, 04:50 PM
Okay

eleganz
06-16-2018, 05:57 PM

By life philosophy and practice most lawful immigrants that work hard to build a secure life tend to be conservative and against things like illegal immigration, especially if they came from a shthole country.

But politically, most don't care. The left is the loudest, the right is more reasonable and docile, probably because they don't have time for that ish.

Schifference
06-16-2018, 06:00 PM
By life philosophy and practice most lawful immigrants that work hard to build a secure life tend to be conservative and against things like illegal immigration, especially if they came from a shthole country.

But politically, most don't care. The left is the loudest, the right is more reasonable and docile, probably because they don't have time for that ish.

Are you saying there is a problem with the delivery of the message?

eleganz
06-16-2018, 06:09 PM

Some people are working so hard they just don't have the time to care about politics and see it more as a show and hinderance to what they really need to be doing. Asians and other similar minorities want to just make their money, secure their future and not kick up any dirt.

Schifference
06-16-2018, 06:12 PM
Some people are working so hard they just don't have the time to care about politics and see it more as a show and hinderance to what they really need to be doing. Asians and other similar minorities want to just make their money, secure their future and not kick up any dirt.

My wife is asian and very interested in politics. My children 50% asian and interested in politics.

AuH20
06-16-2018, 06:20 PM
Mexicans re extremely tribal. Can't trust em. Look at the polling. They love big government more than American doofus.

Schifference
06-16-2018, 06:29 PM
Mexicans re extremely tribal. Can't trust em. Look at the polling. They love big government more than American doofus.

Sounds like racial profiling and discrimination.

Swordsmyth
06-16-2018, 06:34 PM

Or facts.
Immigration is a question of groups, so you have to make group judgements.

AuH20
06-16-2018, 06:35 PM

Look at their love for AMLO. He makes Bernie seem tame.

Zippyjuan
06-16-2018, 06:50 PM

Interestingly they support family values, more likely to be church going than whites, were "unsatisfied with the direction of the country" in 2016, and anti- abortion. They are only ten percent of all registered voters are are less likely to actually vote than the rest of the country (31% vs 49% for whites). http://www.pewhispanic.org/2014/10/16/latino-voters-and-the-2014-midterm-elections/

More than two-thirds of Hispanic eligible voters live in just six states—California, Texas, Florida, New York, Arizona and Illinois.

dannno
06-16-2018, 06:55 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEts4rqXUAAKVBZ.jpg

dannno
06-16-2018, 06:57 PM
Interestingly they support family values, more likely to be church going than whites, were "unsatisfied with the direction of the country" in 2016, and anti- abortion. They are only ten percent of all registered voters are are less likely to actually vote than the rest of the country (31% vs 49% for whites). http://www.pewhispanic.org/2014/10/16/latino-voters-and-the-2014-midterm-elections/

http://www.slayerment.com/files/slayerment/images/party.png

Swordsmyth
06-16-2018, 06:58 PM

And yet they still vote Demoncrat at a higher rate than the natives.

Zippyjuan
06-16-2018, 07:00 PM

Republicans claim they want smaller government but somehow seem to keep voting to increase spending. (in a 2012 poll, 32% of Hispanic voters described themselves as conservative compared to 34% of the general population). http://www.pewhispanic.org/2012/04/04/v-politics-values-and-religion/?src=prc-number

Much has been made about the socially conservative views of Hispanics. This is true on some specific issues (such as abortion), yet results from the survey suggest that Hispanics are no more or less likely than the general public to describe their political views as conservative. Some 32% of Hispanics and 34% of all U.S. adults say their political views are “very conservative” or “conservative.”

Foreign-born Hispanics are more likely than native-born Hispanics to describe their political views as conservative—35% versus 28%. Meanwhile, native-born Hispanics are more likely than immigrant Hispanics to describe their political views as “very liberal” or “liberal”—34% versus 27%.

AuH20
06-16-2018, 07:01 PM

They love some NWO giving them that extra hand. Goddamn mexicans! If we don't have a host of other problems, rather than to deal with these worrisome guests.

https://www.ft.com/content/adb6fba0-6992-11e8-b6eb-4acfcfb08c11

Nonetheless, he makes no secret of his admiration for the late Cuban revolutionary Fidel Castro. He named the youngest of his four sons Jesús Ernesto as a tribute to Ernesto “Che” Guevara, is a friend of UK Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and regularly promises a peaceful revolution to transform Mexico.

dannno
06-16-2018, 07:03 PM
Republicans claim they want smaller government but somehow seem to keep voting to increase spending.

I agree that is a huge problem, but right now open borders isn't the solution..

Swordsmyth
06-16-2018, 07:06 PM
Republicans claim they want smaller government but somehow seem to keep voting to increase spending. (in a 2012 poll, 32% of Hispanic voters described themselves as conservative compared to 34% of the general population). http://www.pewhispanic.org/2012/04/04/v-politics-values-and-religion/?src=prc-number

That is a big enough problem, let's not make it worse by letting in hordes of communists.

AuH20
06-16-2018, 07:10 PM
That is a big enough problem, let's not make it worse by letting in hordes of communists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBrLjIjHP9s

Zippyjuan
06-16-2018, 07:12 PM

Russians and Chinese are swarming across the borders? (actually the Chinese are- they are now the #1 source of immigration both legal and illegal- India is #2).

Mexican immigration hit net zero a few years ago (net zero meaning as many or more leave as enter the US).

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/china-india-replace-mexico-top-u-s-immigrant-origin-nations-n353256

China, India Replace Mexico As Top U.S. Immigrant Origin Nations

A new review of 2013 immigration data shows that China replaced Mexico as the top country of origin for immigrants to the United States. The 2013 American Community Survey, conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau, recorded 1,201,000 immigrants. Of those, 125,000 came from Mexico, 129,000 came from India, and 147,000 came from China. The previous year, Mexican immigration (125,000) just topped Chinese immigration (124,000).

According to Eric Jensen, Statistician/Demographer with the Census Bureau's Population Division, this latest flip followed "a decade where immigration from China and India increased while immigration from Mexico decreased." Jensen reports that in 2000, 41.2 percent of all foreign-born immigrants were Hispanic, but by 2009, that number had fallen to 30.1 percent, while the rate of immigration for non-Hispanic Asian, foreign-born grew to 34.7 percent.

Asian Americans comprise the fastest-growing racial group in the U.S. at 2.9 percent, with the total population just short of 20 million. According to experts, immigration is the primary driver of that growth, "accounting for 61 percent of the total Asian population change" between 2012 and 2013. An estimated 74 percent of Asian adults in 2012 were foreign born. The 54-million strong Hispanic population is growing at 2.1 percent, with the birth rate accounting for 78 percent of that growth.

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

More Mexican immigrants have returned to Mexico from the U.S. than have migrated here since the end of the Great Recession, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis of newly available government data from both countries. The same data sources also show the overall flow of Mexican immigrants between the two countries is at its smallest since the 1990s, mostly due to a drop in the number of Mexican immigrants coming to the U.S.

From 2009 to 2014, 1 million Mexicans and their families (including U.S.-born children) left the U.S. for Mexico, according to data from the 2014 Mexican National Survey of Demographic Dynamics (ENADID). U.S. census data for the same period show an estimated 870,000 Mexican nationals left Mexico to come to the U.S., a smaller number than the flow of families from the U.S. to Mexico.

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2015/11/PH_2015-11-19_mexican-immigration-01.png

More at links.

Swordsmyth
06-16-2018, 07:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBrLjIjHP9s

Mexican O'Bummer.

Swordsmyth
06-16-2018, 07:16 PM
Russians and Chinese are swarming across the borders? (actually the Chinese are- they are now the #1 source of immigration both legal and illegal- India is #2).

Mexican immigration hit net zero a few years ago (net zero meaning as many or more leave as enter the US).

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/china-india-replace-mexico-top-u-s-immigrant-origin-nations-n353256

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

More at links.

They are all communists.

That isn't the subject anyway, we were discussing a proposed swap of Demoncrats for Mexicans.

Nice try at moving the goal posts though.

eleganz
06-16-2018, 08:51 PM
My wife is asian and very interested in politics. My children 50% asian and interested in politics.

I'm asian too, but I know my own people and yes they care about politics but won't do much about it, what matters most is working for security.

Danke
06-16-2018, 09:18 PM

More at links.

Leaving temporarily to continue to cross annually? And what about the rest of Latin and South America?

Zippyjuan
06-16-2018, 09:34 PM
Leaving temporarily to continue to cross annually? And what about the rest of Latin and South America?

Before things on the border got tighter, immigrants did cross more frequently. They would come, work a few months say for summer harvest or construction seasons, save up money and go home. As things tightened up, instead of going home, they stayed because they could make better money here and might not be able to get back again. Then since they did not to get to see their families as often, they started trying to bring them into the US to be with them. So ironically, making the border tougher to cross led to a higher number of people living in the US illegally. About half of those in the US illegally entered legally and did not sneak across any border.

Weston White
06-17-2018, 01:11 AM
illegally entered legally Que?

timosman
06-17-2018, 07:16 AM
Que?

Lack of intent when entering. :cool:

Weston White
06-17-2018, 08:15 AM
Lack of intent when entering. :cool:

Oh like they were all kidnapped and taken to America to work in the fields and manicure people's lawns and trees? Now I gotcha.

Wooden Indian
06-17-2018, 08:35 AM
He should have said that he'd send over our LGBTQ Feminists instead.

TheCount
06-17-2018, 09:26 AM
SS believes that political beliefs are genetic.

TheCount
06-17-2018, 09:30 AM
It's not a delivery problem. The message is getting out loud and clear. What Mexican wouldn't be convinced after reading this thread?

nikcers
06-17-2018, 09:32 AM
Obviously Trump has given this a lot of thought because this is an amazing idea. The Japanese are going through a huge population crisis and they could use more young people in their workforce to be the powerhouse for their aging population's economy.

timosman
06-17-2018, 09:51 AM
Obviously Trump has given this a lot of thought because this is an amazing idea. The Japanese are going through a huge population crisis and they could use more young people in their workforce to be the powerhouse for their aging population's economy.

Japan has already very strong cultural ties with Latin America:

Alberto Fujimori, a Peruvian president with Japanese citizenship?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/1065667.stm

Also - https://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?200789-Peru-ex-president-Fujimori-sentenced-to-7-1-2-years-on-corruption-charges

Swordsmyth
06-17-2018, 01:32 PM
SS believes that political beliefs are genetic.

Nope, they are strongly influenced by culture, children tend to derive their culture from their parents but unlike genetics it is possible for them to assimilate into a different culture if only a few of them are allowed in at a time.

TheCount
06-17-2018, 04:44 PM
Nope, they are strongly influenced by culture, children tend to derive their culture from their parents but unlike genetics it is possible for them to assimilate into a different culture if only a few of them are allowed in at a time.
Your other posts in this thread easily disprove your claim.

Demographics is destiny

Swordsmyth
06-17-2018, 05:00 PM
Your other posts in this thread easily disprove your claim.

Demographics isn't just about genetics, culture is a big part.

AuH20
06-17-2018, 05:10 PM
Demographics isn't just about genetics, culture is a big part.

Their fixation with modern Catholicism certainly doesn't help. Catholicism is a gateway drug to socialism.

Zippyjuan
06-17-2018, 05:13 PM
Their fixation with modern Catholicism certainly doesn't help. Catholicism is a gateway drug to socialism.

I guess that is why 52% of them voted Trump? (58% of Protestants did)

AuH20
06-17-2018, 05:22 PM
I guess that is why 52% of them voted Trump?

Partially. Trump did not wage war against the New Deal programs.

Aratus
06-18-2018, 11:30 AM
Drug test Aratus.:cool:

You go first. You have better odds of communicating your angst
to the very wealthy than I do. You are correct. Elitism is a form
of snobbery. Elitism thrives on uneven rules and/or basic laws...