PDA

View Full Version : Call me any time: Trump says he gave North Korea's Kim direct number

Swordsmyth
06-15-2018, 08:37 PM
U.S. President Donald Trump said on Friday he had given Kim Jong Un a direct phone number and suggested he might call the North Korean leader on Sunday, following their summit in Singapore this week.

“I’m going to be actually calling North Korea,” Trump told Fox News in an interview when asked what he planned to do on Father’s Day, without saying who he would be speaking to.
Trump, who has hailed his meeting with Kim on Tuesday as a success that removed the North Korean nuclear threat, told reporters later that he had given Kim a phone number to allow him to reach him directly.
“I can now call him. I can now say, ‘Well, we have a problem.’ I gave him a very direct number. He can now call me if he has any difficulties, I can call him,” Trump said during an impromptu news conference on the White House lawn.
Asked about who he would speak to on Sunday, Trump said: “Well, I’m going to speak to people in North Korea, and I’m going to speak to my people who are over in North Korea.” He did not elaborate.

More at: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-trump/trump-says-he-will-call-north-koreas-kim-on-sunday-idUSKBN1JB1R5?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%253A+Reuters%252FPoliticsNews+(R euters+Politics+News)

Zippyjuan
06-15-2018, 08:39 PM
“I’m going to be actually calling North Korea,” Trump told Fox News in an interview when asked what he planned to do on Father’s Day, without saying who he would be speaking to.

Asked about who he would speak to on Sunday, Trump said: “Well, I’m going to speak to people in North Korea, and I’m going to speak to my people who are over in North Korea.” He did not elaborate.

Gonna call the whole country?

I’m going to speak to my people who are over in North Korea.”

Rodman still over there?

Swordsmyth
06-15-2018, 08:43 PM
Gonna call the whole country?
It's a figure of speech.

Rodman still over there?
Maybe he means Q.