PDA

View Full Version : LGTBQ++2TIPRINCESYMBOL Community outraged at Twitter CEO eating at Chick-Fil-A

Anti Federalist
06-11-2018, 09:39 AM
Yeah, about had enough of the weirdosexuals and their Internet Outrage Squads and PC Jacobinite Enforcers.

Carry your asses back into whatever closet you came out of.

TWITTER CEO CAVES TO LIBERAL BACKLASH, SAYS HE WAS WRONG TO EAT CHICK-FIL-A

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/10/twitter-ceo-chick-fil-a-gay-marriage/

2:02 AM 06/11/2018

Peter Hasson | Reporter

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey on Sunday expressed regret over eating at Chick-fil-A, because of the chicken company’s CEO’s personal views on gay marriage.

Dorsey tweeted a screenshot from his phone that showed a purchase he had made at Chick-fil-A using a mobile application. After a liberal backlash, however, Dorsey apologized for eating at the popular fast food restaurant.

At issue was Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy’s 2012 support for defining marriage as between a man and a woman, which he described as “the biblical definition of a family.”

“On behalf of the whole LGBTQ community, Jack, kindly boost your head out of your ass.” (Screenshot/Twitter)

“Please delete this or follow up with how much free advertising you’re going to give GLAAD” (Screenshot/Twitter)

Former CNN anchor Soledad O’Brien was among those to call out Dorsey for eating at the self-described home of the original chicken sandwich.

O’Brien indicated that Dorsey had sinned by publicly eating at Chick-fil-A during gay pride month.

“You’re right,” Dorsey conceded. “Completely forgot about their background.”

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-11-2018, 09:59 AM
Well, worshipping the world's worst murderers IS a party for these people. Ranting on Twitter is just a warm up.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/CD8AAOSwyQtVzB4P/s-l300.jpg

timosman
06-11-2018, 10:02 AM
“You’re right,” Dorsey conceded. “Completely forgot about their background.”

:rolleyes:

AuH20
06-11-2018, 10:06 AM
Dorsey is acting. I don't believe his excuse for a second.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-11-2018, 10:08 AM

Yeah, I was wondering about that. Maybe they orchestrated it in a loose way.

Fake PR = Fake Newz.

Anti Federalist
06-11-2018, 10:09 AM

There are no Chick-Fil-A stores near me, so I don't know first hand, but I'm told they are about the best fast food option out there.

So he just wanted some good food.

But, just like the old USSR, latter day leftists must have politics mingled into every single aspect of daily life.

In the old USSR you were never allowed to forgot that everything served the state first.

Anti Federalist
06-11-2018, 10:11 AM
Yeah, I was wondering about that. Maybe they orchestrated it in a loose way.

Fake PR = Fake Newz.

Fake PR for whom?

I'm not following you...

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-11-2018, 10:24 AM
Fake PR for whom?

I'm not following you...

I was just speculating for a few seconds. This facebook commercial promising their reform was all over the NBA Finals last week. Twitter is just like Fraudbook, but maybe this Twitter CEO is too cheap to buy expensive tee vee time. Hence, this is part of his marketing. I'm guessing all the big social media giants (fraudbook, screwgle, twitter, etc.) have big PR campaigns going. Maybe Twitter semi-planned it. Saw an opportunity and just ran with it. Again, just speculating.

Here's the nauseating fraudbook commercial that was all over tee vee last week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4zd7X98eOs

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-11-2018, 10:29 AM
Oh, and I figured there'd be equal time for the Communist Party t-shirt, so looked it up. The commie t shirt has good play-on words, but I think this one is funnier:

http://www.sofmilitary.co.uk/products/adolf-hitler-euro-tour-t-shirt-2.jpg

Anti Federalist
06-11-2018, 10:30 AM
I was just speculating for a few seconds. This facebook commercial promising their reform was all over the NBA Finals last week. Twitter is just like Fraudbook, but maybe this Twitter CEO is too cheap to buy expensive tee vee time. Hence, this is part of his marketing. I'm guessing all the big social media giants (fraudbook, screwgle, twitter, etc.) have big PR campaigns going. Maybe Twitter semi-planned it. Saw an opportunity and just ran with it. Again, just speculating.

Oh, OK, got it.

I'm not seeing it myself.

I think it was just what it is presented as: the guy wanted a good fast food meal, forgot for the moment that Chick-Fil-A is das ist streng verboten and the 'Net Nazis landed on him, hoisting him by his own petard.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-11-2018, 10:36 AM
Oh, OK, got it.

I'm not seeing it myself.

I think it was just what it is presented as: the guy wanted a good fast food meal, forgot for the moment that Chick-Fil-A is das ist streng verboten! and the 'Net Nazis landed on him, hoisting him by his own petard.

Yeah; dunno. You're prolly right. I thought it was odd how he tweeted something really dumb. I know people post dumb things all the time, but this? Seems odd. Again, dunno.

Is this the entire thing he tweeted?

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Twitter-CEO-Screenshot.jpg

Philhelm
06-11-2018, 11:08 AM
There are no Chick-Fil-A stores near me, so I don't know first hand, but I'm told they are about the best fast food option out there.

The Chick-fil-A #1 Original Chicken Sandwich is literally ambrosia. The chicken is brined in holy water and descended into the deep fryer to the trumpeting of angels.

shakey1
06-11-2018, 11:45 AM
Deep fried regret... guess he shoulda ate at Cane's... also very good.

http://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/ZQitrDSr2e7fK7r5qJkNHQ/o.jpg

TheTexan
06-11-2018, 12:04 PM
Glad to see them standing up against intolerance

Swordsmyth
06-11-2018, 12:50 PM
Yeah; dunno. You're prolly right. I thought it was odd how he tweeted something really dumb. I know people post dumb things all the time, but this? Seems odd. Again, dunno.

I think it was orchestrated to revive attacks on Chick-fil-A.

aGameOfThrones
06-11-2018, 12:56 PM
https://stuffbqknows.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/tolerant.jpg

Anti Federalist
06-11-2018, 02:26 PM

As far as I can tell, yes...or that was what started it all.

Not even sure what that is...what is "Boost" anyways? I read the FAQ page on Twatter, but it just sounded like a bunch of gibberish to me.

OK, further reading here seems to indicate this is some type of retail savings plan, that, among other things, broadcasts everything you buy, in order to convince The Hive to buy those things as well.

He went in for chicken sandwiches and I guess forgot he was "Boosting"...which got broadcast to the world.

All it took from there was for the fairy hordes of the Internet Outrage Squads to get The Hive buzzing.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey forced to apologize for eating Chick-fil-A during Pride Month

http://www.businessinsider.com/twitter-ceo-apology-chick-fil-a-gay-pride-month-2018-6?r=UK&IR=T

Hayley Peterson
17m 629
Jack Dorsey
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey ignited a backlash after eating at Chick-fil-A. Getty
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey apologized Sunday for eating at Chick-fil-A during Pride Month.
Former CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien tweeted: "This is an interesting company to boost during Pride month, Jack."
In response, Dorsey said, "You're right. Completely forgot about their background."
Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy set off a fury among gay-rights supporters in 2012 after he said that the company was "guilty as charged" for backing "the biblical definition of a family."

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey ignited a backlash online after revealing that he ate at Chick-fil-A.

Dorsey posted a photo to Twitter captioned "Boost ChickfilA" showing he had saved 10% on a $31.58 order at the fast-food chain.

Critics immediately seized on Dorsey for supporting Chick-fil-A, whose CEO has come under fire for his views on gay marriage, during Pride Month.

Jack Dorsey Twitter
Twitter Jack
"You must love the taste of bigotry!" one person wrote in response.

"Why is Twitter boosting a notoriously anti-gay company during #PrideMonth?" another person wrote.

Among the critics was former CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien, who said, "This is an interesting company to boost during Pride month, Jack."

In response, Dorsey said, "You're right. Completely forgot about their background."

Jack Dorsey
Twitter Jack
Some people supported Dorsey's decision to eat at Chick-fil-A, however, saying the food is "great" and he shouldn't have to apologize for eating a chicken sandwich.

"Don't give in to these people and their complaints. I'm gay and I LOVE ChickfilA. Ridiculous. Go on and eat that Chick-fil-A and post as much as you want about it!" one person wrote.

The backlash shows Chick-fil-A still has lingering problems with its brand image following remarks made six years ago by the company's CEO, Dan Cathy, regarding his views on gay marriage.

Cathy set off a fury among gay-rights supporters in 2012 that led to nationwide protests after he told the Baptist Press that the company was "guilty as charged" for backing "the biblical definition of a family."

After Cathy's remarks, reports emerged detailing Chick-fil-A's many charitable donations to anti-gay-marriage organizations.

For months afterward, protesters rallied outside Chick-fil-A restaurants across the country and held "kiss-ins," where same-sex couples kissed in front of onlookers and TV cameras covering the backlash.

Since then, Chick-fil-A has worked to shed its controversial image and over time, protests against the chain have largely dissipated.

Given the backlash against Dorsey's Chick-fil-A meal, however, it seems the fast-food chain still has some work to do to move past Cathy's comments.

phill4paul
06-11-2018, 02:52 PM
Chik-fil-A isn't too bad for fast food. Good food, as was mentioned the #1, great service. And workers get every Sunday off.

Suzanimal
06-11-2018, 02:57 PM
After a liberal backlash, however, Dorsey apologized for eating at the popular fast food restaurant.

:rolleyes: Why do people do that? No way in hell I'd apologize to a bunch of loony strangers for eating a delicious Chick-fil-a. I worked there when I was in HS, btw.:cool:

Danke
06-11-2018, 03:07 PM
:rolleyes: Why do people do that? No way in hell I'd apologize to a bunch of loony strangers for eating a delicious Chick-fil-a. I worked there when I was in HS, btw.:cool:

I don't think their parking lot counts as having worked there.

Jamesiv1
06-11-2018, 03:42 PM
Best fast food for my money. Especially when the kids were young and all about chicken nuggets.

The one I frequent for lunch must have 15-20 people working the lunch shift. That place hums like a finely-tuned machine.

timosman
06-11-2018, 03:46 PM

Danke!

Suzanimal
06-11-2018, 04:01 PM

I met Truett Cathy.:cool: Not in the parking lot. I did get in trouble for goofing off in the drive thru, though. I was off work and was waiting for my friend and kept riding through the drive thru to chat.:) We were the first freestanding Chick-fil-a. I guess they don't count The Dwarf House because their menu was a little different. I used to stop there on the way to my Grannys and buy her hot browns.

Anti Federalist
06-11-2018, 05:30 PM
I guess they don't count The Dwarf House because their menu was a little different.

The what?

Danke
06-11-2018, 05:38 PM
The what?

http://www.tampabay.com/features/travel/the-dwarf-house-the-original-chick-fil-a-is-a-fun-stop-in-georgia/2174081

phill4paul
06-11-2018, 06:00 PM
http://www.tampabay.com/features/travel/the-dwarf-house-the-original-chick-fil-a-is-a-fun-stop-in-georgia/2174081

I went to a place called "The Hobbit House" in Bangkok. The menu was...different.

Danke
06-11-2018, 06:05 PM
I went to a place called "The Hobbit House" in Bangkok. The menu was...different.

I suspect Hobbits have unusual culinary habits, much like the Injuns.

Anti Globalist
06-11-2018, 06:06 PM
The LGBTQ community is always outraged at something.

Suzanimal
06-11-2018, 06:11 PM
The what?

The first ever Chick-fil-a. It has a little midget door.

http://coosavalleynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Chick-Fil-A-Dwarf-House.jpg

Suzanimal
06-11-2018, 06:18 PM

I did not know that...

At this, the birthplace of Chick-fil-A, they initially did not serve much chicken.

Damn straight! Hot Browns rock!:cool:

Behold, the sheer artery-clogging glory of the Hot Brown!!! The !!! again are my excitable emphasis, and with good reason. Served in a hot casserole dish, lean white meat chicken is drenched in layers of gravy, mashed potatoes, cheese, bacon. It's framed by toasted points of white bread. I think I hoovered that thing — which costs $8.75, side salad included — in two bites.

phill4paul
06-11-2018, 06:24 PM
I did not know that...

Oh, hell, yeahs, they do! Medicinal hangover cure.

Danke
06-11-2018, 06:24 PM
The LGBTQHB community is always outraged at something.

Correct.

RJB
06-11-2018, 06:34 PM
Correct.
It's just the LGBTQ on this one. I heard the HB community broke away on this issue, simply because of the love of chicken rather than politics.

Dark_Horse_Rider
06-11-2018, 06:40 PM
Chicken can only be munched by the butchiest carpet munchers. . . men need not apply

Henry Rogue
06-11-2018, 07:05 PM
I did not know that...

What are Hot Browns?

Suzanimal
06-11-2018, 07:08 PM
What are Hot Browns?

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kGyUr4FdoSY/V_JnWZ-2p6I/AAAAAAAAG-8/gPsbGo1g0TgXruhSH32DWfEDIALGjyexgCLcB/s1600/chick-fil-a-dwarf-house-hot-brown.jpg

Anti Federalist
06-11-2018, 07:16 PM
The first ever Chick-fil-a. It has a little midget door.

http://coosavalleynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Chick-Fil-A-Dwarf-House.jpg

Dwarf House?

Stand by for howls of indignation from the "Vertically Challenged" crowd.

Anti Federalist
06-11-2018, 07:18 PM
What are Hot Browns?

I was fixin to ask the same thing, but was skeered.

Suzanimal
06-11-2018, 07:26 PM
Dwarf House?

Stand by for howls of indignation from the "Vertically Challenged" crowd.

Why? I thought Dwarf was PC.

Meh, I don't give a fuck. Let 'em howl. All that bitchin' the gays do over Chick-fil-a doesn't seem to have hurt business. Our CFA has a two lane drive thru, a girl outside taking orders, a full lot, and cops directing traffic. It's good fast food. I don't know how they do things now but when I worked there everything was made from scratch. Even the lemonade. We had to cut frickin lemons all day. I ended up with four stitches showing off for a boy whilst cutting lemons.

Swordsmyth
06-11-2018, 07:35 PM
Nothing stays PC for long.

Anti Federalist
06-11-2018, 07:46 PM

People of shortness...short people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4

Meh, I don't give a fuck. Let 'em howl. All that bitchin' the gays do over Chick-fil-a doesn't seem to have hurt business. Our CFA has a two lane drive thru, a girl outside taking orders, a full lot, and cops directing traffic. It's good fast food. I don't know how they do things now but when I worked there everything was made from scratch. Even the lemonade. We had to cut frickin lemons all day. I ended up with four stitches showing off for a boy whilst cutting lemons.

I'll have to give it a try sometime, if for nothing else but to agitate a weirdosexual somewhere.

Suzanimal
06-11-2018, 07:49 PM
People of shortness...short people.

I'll have to give it a try sometime, if for nothing else but to agitate a weirdosexual somewhere.

Did I miss people of littleness....little people being politically incorrect? :confused: Fuck it, I call 'em midgets. It's more fun to say,

Danke
06-11-2018, 08:08 PM
Did I miss people of littleness....little people being politically incorrect? :confused: Fuck it, I call 'em midgets. It's more fun to say,

I though you were a midget.

H_H
06-11-2018, 10:24 PM
:rolleyes:

Indeed.

Jack is an interesting case. He is an outsider in some important ways. "Born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri, he is of English, Irish and Italian descent."

He's telegraphing some kind of message. To whom can you not send a message directly? Under what circumstances must one talk in code like this? Hmm. Interesting games afoot.

timosman
06-11-2018, 10:28 PM
Indeed.

Jack is an interesting case. He is an outsider in some important ways. "Born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri, he is of English, Irish and Italian descent."

He's telegraphing some kind of message. To whom can you not send a message directly? Under what circumstances must one talk in code like this? Hmm. Interesting games afoot.

Maybe he is just testing the waters.

H_H
06-11-2018, 10:30 PM
I think it was just what it is presented as: the guy wanted a good fast food meal,Yeah; dunno. You're prolly right. I thought it was odd how he tweeted something really dumb. I know people post dumb things all the time, but this?

Come on. "Totally innocuous!" Yeah right. Jack runs a social media company. He's part of the panopticon. He knows the rules perfectly well.

There's more to this than meets the eye.

H_H
06-11-2018, 10:30 PM
Maybe he is just testing the waters.

Maybe. Or stirring them.

phill4paul
06-11-2018, 10:41 PM
I was fixin to ask the same thing, but was skeered.

It's Welsh rarebit with turkey and bacon and Mornay. Nothing complicated, but very satisfying. I'd pair with a good Bloody Marie. It's basically an open faced breakfast sandwich...

http://cdn-image.myrecipes.com/sites/default/files/styles/4_3_horizontal_-_1200x900/public/image/recipes/sl/11/05/kentucky-hot-browns-sl-x.jpg?itok=0eYBB1E7

H_H
06-11-2018, 10:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7j0VEwWmkE

Anti Federalist
06-11-2018, 11:40 PM
It's Welsh rarebit with turkey and bacon and Mornay. Nothing complicated, but very satisfying. I'd pair with a good Bloody Marie. It's basically an open faced breakfast sandwich...

http://cdn-image.myrecipes.com/sites/default/files/styles/4_3_horizontal_-_1200x900/public/image/recipes/sl/11/05/kentucky-hot-browns-sl-x.jpg?itok=0eYBB1E7

That looks tasty...a Bloody Mary with bacon would do as well, or maybe just a simple Screwdriver.

phill4paul
06-11-2018, 11:49 PM
That looks tasty...a Bloody Mary with bacon would do as well, or maybe just a simple Screwdriver.

It is. I've not made one myself, though I have made a Welsh rarebit long ago. I'm glad it was brought up. Because I'm gonna attempt it next Sunday.

heavenlyboy34
06-12-2018, 01:22 AM
It's just the LGBTQ on this one. I heard the HB community broke away on this issue, simply because of the love of chicken rather than politics.

Isn't it darling how ol' Danke can't stop thinking and posting about me no matter how much I tell him to keep his ghey to himself? (and I mean darling in the most creepy way :eek: )

Suzanimal
06-12-2018, 03:38 AM
I though you were a midget.

Nope. I'm 5'4". Mr A might be a midget, though. He says he's 5'8" but I think he's 5'5" because when we're both barefooted, touches just under his. I've been trying to get his height for a long time but he's on to me. He won't stand in the door of the gas station or browse too long in the Lowes tape measure aisle. I told him I want my divorce if he's not 5'8" because I feel like I was jipped out of 3 inches.:mad:

Luckily, our offspring tower over both of us.

Henry Rogue
06-12-2018, 04:00 AM
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kGyUr4FdoSY/V_JnWZ-2p6I/AAAAAAAAG-8/gPsbGo1g0TgXruhSH32DWfEDIALGjyexgCLcB/s1600/chick-fil-a-dwarf-house-hot-brown.jpg

I don't know what is different from the picture thread, but I can see the image you posted here. My puter must be geriatric or something. I see toast, bacon, shredded cheese and some kind of white sauce. Whats that under the white sauce, chicken? Where does the part of the name, "Brown" come from, the Toast?

Suzanimal
06-12-2018, 04:16 AM
I don't know what is different from the picture thread, but I can see the image you posted here. My puter must be geriatric or something.

It might be Tweets. Sometimes I can't see them until I refresh the page.

I see toast, bacon, shredded cheese and some kind of white sauce. Whats that under the white sauce, chicken?

White sauce? That's gravy, son. Yes, it's delicious fried chicken.

Where does the part of the name, "Brown" come from, the Toast?

I dunno. Maybe it's because most of the ingredients are brown.

shakey1
06-12-2018, 06:07 AM

Zow!... breakfast of champions... I'm in.

Henry Rogue
06-12-2018, 01:44 PM

Okay, it looks good. If I'm ever down south I'll have to try it.

samforpaul
06-20-2018, 10:14 AM
The LGBTQ community is always outraged at something.

So much for Tolerance, Diversity and Inclusion.

GunnyFreedom
06-20-2018, 12:14 PM
I don't know what is different from the picture thread, but I can see the image you posted here. My puter must be geriatric or something. I see toast, bacon, shredded cheese and some kind of white sauce. Whats that under the white sauce, chicken? Where does the part of the name, "Brown" come from, the Toast?

There are hashbrowns beneath the sausage gravy....

You can see one of them on the right hand side bottom of the image.

eleganz
06-20-2018, 04:45 PM
This story really got me hankerin for some chik fil A lately, stopped at the drive through at 10 the other night and was late by a minute. Ah well, will keep trying, extra liberal tears with my nuggets.