PDA

View Full Version : Fundraising help

Brett85
06-09-2018, 06:55 AM
As most of you know, I'm running for state representative in Kansas' 113th district. I'm running against a liberal Republican in the primary who is well funded. I need to raise a decent amount of money to run a competitive race, get radio ads up, and have a chance to win. I've received a very good response as I've campaigned all across the district. It's all a matter of getting my message out. If I can get my message out, I'll win the race. So far I've raised about $7,000 total in my campaign. My goal is to raise $10,000. That's not a huge amount, but I think it would be enough for me to win the race when combined with pounding the pavement and knocking on doors like I've been doing. I believe that I'll be able to raise an additional $2,000 outside of this forum. Therefore, I'd like to ask if people here on this forum could help me raise the additional $1,000. I'm running on a pro liberty platform and would be the most pro liberty member of the Kansas house if I were elected. Just click here to read my positions on the issues.

http://brettfairchild.com/

It doesn't matter to me whether donations are sent in a money bomb in the future or just sent whenever people feel like donating. Obviously no one has any obligation to donate, but I would just greatly appreciate any help people here would be willing to give me. If I could just get 40 people to donate $25 each, that would be $1,000. Checks are to be made out to "Fairchild For Freedom." The address is on my website. You can also donate through Paypal.

http://brettfairchild.com/donate/

Brett85
06-09-2018, 08:22 AM
Bump.

Brian4Liberty
06-09-2018, 10:51 AM
Promoted to front page...

Brett85
06-09-2018, 05:03 PM
Would anyone like to donate to my campaign? I believe I’m the only member of this forum currently running for office.

Krugminator2
06-09-2018, 08:29 PM
I think Brett has been a really good poster and worthy of support. I don't know the financial situations of the people posting here, but I feel like it is ridiculous for him to not easily raise $1000 with all the people who visit here on a daily basis. This is the kind of race where there could be a tangible benefit and it is clear he has made the effort.

Brett85
06-09-2018, 08:31 PM
I think Brett has been a really good poster and worthy of support. I don't know the financial situations of the people posting here, but I feel like it is ridiculous for him to not easily raise $1000 with all the people who visit here on a daily basis. This is the kind of race where there could be a tangible benefit and it is clear he has made the effort.

Thanks for your support! I really appreciate it.

Anti Federalist
06-09-2018, 08:35 PM

Since Glen is out of the running, Shem is dead, Rand pretty much a shoe-in going into the future and nobody else on the horizon that excites me, I think I can summon a few bucks for Brett.

Such a shame, the forum is but a shadow of its former self.

$1000 for a local liberty candidate?

Ten years ago we could have done that in a day.

Brian4Liberty
06-09-2018, 09:24 PM
Since Glen is out of the running, Shem is dead, Rand pretty much a shoe-in going into the future and nobody else on the horizon that excites me, I think I can summon a few bucks for Brett.

Ten years ago we could have done that in an day hour.

FTFY.

eleganz
06-09-2018, 11:25 PM

Ten years ago we could have done that in a day.

Thats a great point and even though I'm financially stuck in the middle of several investments, what kind of movement would we be if we can't even support our own!?

I'm in $50 if 10 people will match me. Come on, we can get at least 10 people right? Do it for the rLOVEution!

Skipping that next dinner out isn't gonna kill you.

Brett, since all the energy is behind Trump lately, it would not hurt to go to reddit : the_donald to put your name out, they could easily put some numbers behind you, get you to your financial goal, local support, votes, and precinct walkers, and from what I can see on your site, they'll love your positions.

Maybe the mods can change the thread title to something more enticing like "RPF's very own Liberty candidate needs your help"

Brett85
06-10-2018, 12:28 PM
Thats a great point and even though I'm financially stuck in the middle of several investments, what kind of movement would we be if we can't even support our own!?

I'm in $50 if 10 people will match me. Come on, we can get at least 10 people right? Do it for the rLOVEution!

Brett, since all the energy is behind Trump lately, it would not hurt to go to reddit : the_donald to put your name out, they could easily put some numbers behind you, get you to your financial goal, local support, votes, and precinct walkers, and from what I can see on your site, they'll love your positions.

Maybe the mods can change the thread title to something more enticing like "RPF's very own Liberty candidate needs your help"

Thanks, I’ll look into it. I’ve been in touch with Young Americans For Liberty, and they might send people to go door to door and campaign, but I don’t think they’ve made a final decision yet.

angelatc
06-10-2018, 01:30 PM

Matched. Brett can confirm.

Brett85
06-10-2018, 04:40 PM

Thank you for your donation! I greatly appreciate it.

oyarde
06-10-2018, 04:58 PM
I checked muh paypal account , it said I had 7.62 in it so I kicked in 5.00 . I will do more later . I do not even remember where the 7.62 came from . Rest of you guys should check too . Sometimes refunds or something you forgot about . Oyarde gives this thread Five Stars .

Brett85
06-10-2018, 09:26 PM
I checked muh paypal account , it said I had 7.62 in it so I kicked in 5.00 . I will do more later . I do not even remember where the 7.62 came from . Rest of you guys should check too . Sometimes refunds or something you forgot about . Oyarde gives this thread Five Stars .

Thanks! Every little bit helps.

specsaregood
06-10-2018, 10:02 PM

and rematched.

Brett85
06-10-2018, 10:41 PM
and rematched.

Thank you!

Anti Federalist
06-11-2018, 09:16 AM
Will mail out an old school check for $50 when payroll comes around again.

Brett85
06-11-2018, 09:12 PM
Will mail out an old school check for $50 when payroll comes around again.

Thank you!

eleganz
06-27-2018, 09:50 PM
BUMP!

sam1952
06-27-2018, 10:41 PM
I’m in for $50. Coming by check...

eleganz
06-27-2018, 11:10 PM
I’m in for $50. Coming by check...

+rep x9999

sam1952
06-28-2018, 08:38 AM
Check was mailed today and a bump!

eleganz
06-28-2018, 10:22 PM
bump RPF sucks

Brett85
07-02-2018, 07:14 PM
Check was mailed today and a bump!

Thanks for the support!

Brett85
07-04-2018, 02:50 PM
I must be doing something right, because my signs keep getting stolen. I even had a big 4x8 sign that was stolen the other day. Several yard signs have been stolen as well. The other day a yard sign was stolen within just a few hours of putting the sign out. Apparently those who oppose me believe I have a real chance to win.

Swordsmyth
07-04-2018, 06:19 PM
I must be doing something right, because my signs keep getting stolen. I even had a big 4x8 sign that was stolen the other day. Several yard signs have been stolen as well. The other day a yard sign was stolen within just a few hours of putting the sign out. Apparently those who oppose me believe I have a real chance to win.

That is good news in a weird way.

eleganz
07-07-2018, 04:14 PM

Wow, someone must be scared of you. Does your opponent have some active volunteers? Could be them.

Im not sure if the most consistent voters in your area are older but the Republican where I live did well in the congressional primary and I saw her youtube ads all the time. You might want to look into that. FB ads are still undervalued.

Brett85
07-11-2018, 10:19 PM
Wow, someone must be scared of you. Does your opponent have some active volunteers? Could be them.

Im not sure if the most consistent voters in your area are older but the Republican where I live did well in the congressional primary and I saw her youtube ads all the time. You might want to look into that. FB ads are still undervalued.

I'm not sure. I just had another 4x8 sign stolen today though. I had 15, now I'm down to 13. I've had lots of yard signs stolen as well.

Brett85
07-11-2018, 10:26 PM
My first radio ad began playing today. In the ad I talk about my support for industrial hemp farming and how it could revitalize our state's economy. It's an issue that could be huge in our state as we're a big agricultural state. Here is the text of the ad.

"Brett Fairchild’s offering innovative solutions to our state’s problems. He’ll advocate for alternative crops for a struggling farm economy, including industrial hemp. Industrial hemp could revitalize the largest sector of our state’s economy. It only needs a third of the water that corn needs, making it a profitable tool to help replenish our state’s water. Industrial hemp can be used for clothing, paper, food, and fuel. Brett Fairchild will be an independent-minded, innovative thinker when tackling challenges. Vote Fairchild this August 7th. Paid for By Fairchild For Freedom/ Joe Fritzemeyer Treasurer."

oyarde
07-12-2018, 07:36 PM
In for 7.62 today just to give this a bump .

Krugminator2
07-12-2018, 07:50 PM
Nice ad.