PDA

View Full Version : Iran Facilitated Passage Of 9/11 Attackers, Iranian Politician Says

goldenequity
06-09-2018, 06:33 AM
So...
Daily Caller is now regurgitating neocon 'regime change' propaganda?
sad and pathetic.
They should stick to the domestic MAGA gossip and coverups.

Iran Facilitated Passage Of 9/11 Attackers, Iranian Politician Says
http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/08/iran-facilitated-passage-of-9-11-attackers-politician/

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1005175779418955776/oRE9LZpO?format=jpg&name=144x144_2

Laughable.
The report accuses Iran of involvement in 9/11.
Iran is guilty cuz the hijackers traveled through Iran?

It is citing a Saudi source as evidence? (15/19 held Saudi passports ffs)
Then let's overthrow Germany too, where they lived... before coming to US.
Time to start a coup in Canada where they entered from.

Wait.. r we now starting a renewed investigation????
K.
Let's getter goin ASAP!
How bout we water board Dick Cheney first???

pcosmar
06-09-2018, 07:14 AM
Answers the question.. "How far will they go to fabricate a War?"

The logical contortions, and mental gymnastics necessary to believe this are epic.

spudea
06-09-2018, 07:46 AM
I read your link and the sourced report and did not come away with any of the conclusions you did. Your post appears to purposefully ignore the more serious claims.

timosman
06-09-2018, 07:50 AM
Answers the question.. "How far will they go to fabricate a War?"

The logical contortions, and mental gymnastics necessary to believe this are epic.

All you need to know about 9/11 is it happened on 9/11. I rest my case.:cool:

goldenequity
06-09-2018, 08:26 AM
I read your link and the sourced report and did not come away with any of the conclusions you did. Your post appears to purposefully ignore the more serious claims.

Don't let the trees obscure your view of the forest.
The 'serious claims' are the trees... the relations between Iran and Al-Qaeda back in 2001... of course there were points of contact.
Both had their own reasons to oppose the Western hegemony in the ME. Understandable and logical.
It DOESN'T make Iran 'complicit' in 911 planning and execution.
That's the innuendo and propaganda.... the 'forest'...
that the 'report' and its 'serious claims' is trying to sell you.

Swordsmyth
06-09-2018, 12:13 PM
They will need something better than this, nobody cares about 9/11 anymore.

Brian4Liberty
06-09-2018, 12:50 PM
Pure neocon claptrap by the author. But this was very interesting:

A New York federal judge ordered Iran to pay billions of dollars in damages to 9/11 victims in May, court documents obtained by ABC News show. The lawsuit was first filed in 2004 and allowed to go forward in 2016 after Congress passed the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act. (RELATED: Federal Judge: Iran Shares Responsibility for 9/11 Terror Attacks)

“In December 2011, a New York federal court held a hearing and found that the evidence presented established that Iran’s provision of material support to al-Qaeda was a cause of the 9/11 attacks and the resulting damage, injuries, and deaths,” said attorney Robert Haefele of Motley Rice LLC, who represented the plaintiffs.

Very clever. They used the 2016 "Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act", which was intended to open legal action against Saudis, and instead, neocons used it against Iran, with the help of a willing just-us system, and now they can claim that the courts have "proven" Iranian involvement in 9/11.