PDA

View Full Version : Vote fraud trolls . please read and avoid !

r3volution
12-12-2007, 12:46 PM
this is an email i received yesterday from my meetup and i paid little attention to , but today the first thing i see here are posts that back this up so every1 should know ..

Recently, a number of "Vote Fraud" groups have been making the rounds on Meetup lists and pro-Ron Paul sites, essentially trying to poach Ron Paul supporters (and donors) into supporting their cause, against the explicit wishes and objections of the Paul campaign.

The ones that I've caught that are all in the same loose-appearing coalition of efforts: Jim Condit Jr., VoteFraud.org, Operation Sunshine, Truth 247 (all three are Jim Condit Jr. operations), Robert Schulz of the "We the People" foundation, takebackamerica2008.com, NCEL (National "Clean Elections" Lawsuit), and I'm sure more.

Some of these groups specifically caused the national campaign a lot of headaches at the Iowa Straw poll, getting to the point where the national campaign sent out a very terse and public "knock it off" message to them (which, to my knowledge, they've never done for anything else). These guys mean to do it all over again at the Iowa caucuses, New Hampshire, and more.

Jim Condit Jr., for instance, now argues that the reason they were told to fu...blow off, is because the Ron Paul campaign is full of neocon shills.

Yes, that the Ron Paul campaign is full of neocon shills. His words.

They sound good on a first pass (who doesn't want fair elections?). But if you scratch the surface, the usual agenda for these groups often boils down to "The Jews are stealing our elections." And more.

You can find links to the quick and dirty here: http://thecrossedpond.com/?p=2179

But really 10 minutes with google tells you about all you need to know.

Point being, they're trying to get Ron Paul supporters on board to support them, using Ron Paul grassroots channels, and actively working against Ron Paul's interests and the stated wishes of his campaign. They're trying to get Ron Paul supporters to volunteer for them and donate to them despite the fact that the campaign has already told them once to go away, that their "help" is not needed or wanted, and that their only accomplishment at the Iowa straw poll was to sour a lot of people to the Paul campaign.

I've got no problem with them doing their thing independently, or anyone joining them if that's their cup of tea, but not under the Ron Paul banner. To my mind, they are trying to lure good-intentioned supporters to their cause, and their cause is not first and foremost to get Ron Paul elected, which is the dealbreaker right there.

I'd suggest you spread the word so, at the very least, people aren't fooled and know what they're getting into, and where you see these missives and call-to-arms of theirs pop up, smack it right back down again. These guys can cause significant damage to the campaign and the movement if they're allowed oxygen.

Wingman
12-12-2007, 12:51 PM
but.. you say nothing to counter the evidence of voter fraud..

its a good idea to stop raising the issue of voter fraud -- but only if we are satisfied the allegations are untrue. at the moment, im not satisfied. its way too risky.

i think this is something ron paul should look into. and not leave it to his little minded campaign head - they are way too young and are just experts in adminstration and not experts in the law and process of voting.

BESDIES this is goping to be a MUCH MORE serious vote than the 2000 elections. The elections must not just appear to be unbiased theymust be SEEN AND CHECKED to be unbiased. We cannot afford to have another episode like the mess of Florida in 2000 and so on. Otherwise all our donations and effort will go to waste.

edit: in answer to the guy below: maybe that's because I care about the need to generate informed discussion?? i am worried about this issue sufficiently to seek out the facts. what are you doing??

AND the diebold machines are STILL being used. They are proven to be corrupted. so WHY still in use?

r3volution
12-12-2007, 12:54 PM
funny you are the first to reply when you are the 1 making these posts here . admin/mods you seriously need to do something about this guy ...

pcosmar
12-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Alright Just QUIT.
I don't care about Jim Condit Jr. I have no doubt that he is using this issue as a political spring board.
I don't care for Jim Condit Jr, or his politics, from what I have heard of him.
I had been aware of this issue before I ever heard of Jim Condit Jr.
I have followed BLACK BOX VOTING and know the fraud exists.
http://www.blackboxvoting.org/

VOTING FRAUD IS A REAL ISSUE

Ignore Jim Condit Jr.
Do not ignore the real issue.

r3volution
12-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Alright Just QUIT.
I don't care about Jim Condit Jr. I have no doubt that he is using this issue as a political spring board.
I don't care for Jim Condit Jr, or his politics, from what I have heard of him.
I had been aware of this issue before I ever heard of Jim Condit Jr.
I have followed BLACK BOX VOTING and know the fraud exists.
http://www.blackboxvoting.org/

VOTING FRAUD IS A REAL ISSUE

Ignore Jim Condit Jr.
Do not ignore the real issue.

dont attack me , i am just finding out about all this . but if these guys are running around in Ron Paul shirts calling people Jews at polls , then calling the Paul campaign neocons when they ask them to stop there is a problem . i was just trying to let it be known , maybe you already know and that makes you special but there are plenty that dont .

RockEnds
12-12-2007, 05:03 PM
IMO Condit is good at pointing out problems with voting machines, but he made his own trouble with the campaign.

pcosmar
12-12-2007, 05:14 PM
r3volution
I was not attacking you.
It was more to those that discount the Vote fraud issue because the don't like Jim Condit Jr.
I don't care for him much, But the issue of Hacked Voting machines is real and needs to be understood.
There is a lot of information on the web and other groups that have been covering this for much longer.
I did not mean it to sound like an attack on you, but on the negativity towards the vote fraud issue.