PDA

View Full Version : The debate today will be heavily influenced by Luntz

hawkeyenick
12-12-2007, 12:36 PM
They are going to be watching responses on his machine, no doubt with a stacked deck.

I smell a Huckabee ambush!

fortilite
12-12-2007, 12:39 PM
Huckabee is toast, the Republican talking heads decided to turn on him after they found out Democrats were rooting for him.

hawkeyenick
12-12-2007, 12:40 PM
Huckabee is toast, the Republican talking heads decided to turn on him after they found out Democrats were rooting for him.

Fox News has been pumping him up all day.

I'm guessing to get all sorts of attention that they can turn against him

WillInMiami
12-12-2007, 12:43 PM
They are going to be watching responses on his machine, no doubt with a stacked deck.

I smell a Huckabee ambush!

Oh yea - Huck is in for a hard time today both during the debate and after. I'm sure Luntz is going to eat his lunch! He'll poke a few jabs at Paul too - they can't ignore him.

Revolutn
12-12-2007, 12:45 PM
FU@K YOU FRANK!

:D

ComradeVlad
12-12-2007, 12:46 PM
i like frank. he seem like a objective pollstar.

hawkeyenick
12-12-2007, 12:47 PM

Get the fuck out of here!

Does anyone even moderate the forums anymore???!!!

Ayse
12-12-2007, 12:47 PM

I literally laughed out loud when I read that.

kylejack
12-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Get the fuck out of here!

Does anyone even moderate the forums anymore???!!!
Yes, and they tell us to stop calling trolls like this trolls.

hawkeyenick
12-12-2007, 12:48 PM
I literally laughed out loud when I read that.

Him and his 4 posts don't scream troll do they?

Tina
12-12-2007, 12:49 PM
[QUOTE=ComradeVlad;583890]i like frank. he seem like a objective pollstar.[/QUOTE

LMAO! Are you living in a cave somewhere?

ComradeVlad
12-12-2007, 12:49 PM
Yes, and they tell us to stop calling trolls like this trolls.

wow if this is how ron paul supporters act then you can cancel the $400USD i was going to donate to ron paul on the 16th.

i dont want to be assocaiated with a group of people that attack others just because they have adifferent viewpoint.

kylejack
12-12-2007, 12:50 PM
wow if this is how ron paul supporters act then you can cancel the $400USD i was going to donate to ron paul on the 16th.

i dont want to be assocaiated with a group of people that attack others just because they have adifferent viewpoint.
You said it was okay if we called you a troll.

Train
12-12-2007, 12:50 PM
Luntz delivered the lulz when I saw him with his meters. FRAK YOU FRANK!

Shellshock1918
12-12-2007, 12:52 PM
Let me guess, out of 2 hours, ron paul will get 2 questions?

hawkeyenick
12-12-2007, 12:52 PM

You show up the day of a debate

I doubt you even have any money, please troll the fuckabee forums, you'll be welcome there

ComradeVlad
12-12-2007, 12:53 PM
You said it was okay if we called you a troll.

thats fine but you dont haveto follow me in every thread and call me troll. its pretty pathetick that you attack others just because thy have a diffrent viewpoint on matters then you.

i really like ron paul but im not so sure now, i guess what they say about his supporters being right. i think they are wrong abotu his supporters being terrerists and neo nazis but his supporters are defentaly not a good group of people.

kylejack
12-12-2007, 12:54 PM
thats fine but you dont haveto follow me in every thread and call me troll. its pretty pathetick that you attack others just because thy have a diffrent viewpoint on matters then you.

i really like ron paul but im not so sure now, i guess what they say about his supporters being right. i think they are wrong abotu his supporters being terrerists and neo nazis but his supporters are defentaly not a good group of people.
Spelling deteriorating in an attempt to legitimize yourself.

Are there stairs in your house? Because you seem pretty goon-y to me. Hello goon.

Ben Elliott
12-12-2007, 12:58 PM
Out of all the candidates, Huckabee is probably the easiest kill. No wonder democrats love him.

Minuteman
12-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Am I the only person here who saw the absolute humor in his statement?

ComradeVlad-"I like Frank, I think he is an objective pollster."

Come on people, lighten up a little.

ComradeVlad
12-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Spelling deteriorating in an attempt to legitimize yourself.

Are there stairs in your house? Because you seem pretty goon-y to me. Hello goon.

I am protected

voytechs
12-12-2007, 01:00 PM
Yeah, I saw that the CLUTZ is on.

Shellshock1918

Guilt by association is not only illogical, its wrong.

DXDoug
ok...

kylejack
12-12-2007, 01:04 PM
Comrade Vlad seems like the real thing to me. He's just confused. Welcome to the forums, Vlad.

Exponent
12-12-2007, 01:08 PM
I wonder if there is any significant correlation between supporting Ron Paul and hypertension?

Seriously, people need to be a little bit calmer, including when dealing with trolls. If they are indeed trolls, flipping out is most certainly not the best response. Unless you yourself are a troll, in which case flipping out is probaby a very excellent response (from a troll's perspective, of course).

So take a few nice deep breaths, count to ten, whatever. Publicly state your opinion that they are a troll if you absolutely have to, but then simply ignore them. Is this so hard? Let's develop some self control around here; this forum is in desperate need of it.

ComradeVlad
12-12-2007, 01:08 PM
Comrade Vlad seems like the real thing to me. He's just confused. Welcome to the forums, Vlad.

i am the real things. but i do not think im confused. you will just have to accept the fact that not everyone agrees with your viewpoint on certain issues. ron paul brings together all cross sections of this nation. blacks, hispanics. jews, neo nazis. conspiracy therorists, government officials. yankees, southerneres.

we are all here united for the same cause.

Paulitician
12-12-2007, 01:09 PM
Why does that quack still have a job?

RonPaulFTFW
12-12-2007, 01:14 PM
who is the black guy?

Real_CaGeD
12-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Go keys! He called them all phonies, but he eluded Paul was not.

voytechs
12-12-2007, 03:01 PM
who is the black guy?

Allen Keyes, another minister.

BMyers
12-12-2007, 03:05 PM
FUCK YOU FRANK!

Smiley Gladhands
12-12-2007, 03:21 PM
i am the real things. but i do not think im confused. you will just have to accept the fact that not everyone agrees with your viewpoint on certain issues. ron paul brings together all cross sections of this nation. blacks, hispanics. jews, neo nazis. conspiracy therorists, government officials. yankees, southerneres.

we are all here united for the same cause.

Here you go Vlad....here's a YouTube relating to Frank Luntz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If9EWDB_zK4

Examples like the above are why the forum gets a little excited when someone claims Frank Luntz is objective.