PDA

View Full Version : Louis Farrakhan Issues Sunday Call For An End To White Men

Anti Federalist
05-29-2018, 08:58 AM
First he praises Trump, granted, in a left handed fashion.

Then this.

Wonder if the old fool is just seeking headlines...but the fact of the matter is that the world, by more or less adopting the white, western man's ways, is now more peaceful, better fed, and lives longer and more comfortably than it ever has before, ever.

Sadly, white, western men lack the testicular fortitude to secure that peace and prosperity and are preparing to hand it all over to idiot woemen and colored people to destroy, sending us all back into squalor, tribalism, feudalism and darkness.

Just when we were getting ready to leap off this rock.

Louis Farrakhan Issues Sunday Call For An End To White Men

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/27/louis-farrakhan-end-white-men/

VIRGINIA KRUTA

1:56 PM 05/27/2018

Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, called for an end to white men on Sunday morning, saying that their “nature is not in harmony with the nature of God.”

Farrakhan went on to claim that white men had squandered the time God gave them to rule, alleging that they had chosen not to rule with righteousness, truth, justice, or fairness.

Farrakhan’s message included a list of traits that he believed were “in the white man’s nature” — namely murder and dishonesty — and he added that while white people were slaves to their natures, what black people do “is by learning from your master.”

Suzanimal
05-29-2018, 09:50 AM
Hasn't he always done that?

My bestie from childhood got hooked up with a guy who was Nation of Islam back in the 1990's and he hated me. I think it was mostly because I was white. He wouldn't even acknowledge me, lol. I was the white devil. *boogity boogity* :D

Anti Federalist
05-29-2018, 09:56 AM

My bestie from childhood got hooked up with a guy who was Nation of Islam back in the 1990's and he hated me. I think it was mostly because I was white. He wouldn't even acknowledge me, lol. I was the white devil. *boogity boogity* :D

Yeah, pretty much...he runs hot and cold.

juleswin
05-29-2018, 11:14 AM
I don't want to say that I told u so. But I told you so, the man talks from both sides of his pie hole. The enemy of your enemy is not your friend, at best he is a useful idiot and at worse he is a bumbling idiot. This case, he is a bumbling idiot that diminishes anything he associates himself with.

CaptUSA
05-29-2018, 11:39 AM
I don't want to say that I told u so. But I told you so, the man talks from both sides of his pie hole. The enemy of your enemy is not your friend, at best he is a useful idiot and at worse he is a bumbling idiot. This case, he is a bumbling idiot that diminishes anything he associates himself with.

Wait, who were we talking about again??

AuH20
05-29-2018, 12:23 PM
I think he's conflating white men and...............______.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-29-2018, 01:01 PM

you're not white, you're a lady

DamianTV
05-29-2018, 01:10 PM
White is not a condition of behavior, as his hatred is toward people who have no choice over their parents. If anyone is racist, then Lou is racist against white people, which is now absolutely tolerated.

Suzanimal
05-29-2018, 01:18 PM
you're not white, you're a lady

Actually, I'm neither. :D;):o

phill4paul
05-29-2018, 02:13 PM
White is not a condition of behavior, as his hatred is toward people who have no choice over their parents. If anyone is racist, then Lou is racist against white people, which is now absolutely tolerated.

....and encouraged.