PDA

View Full Version : Slapping a waitresses ass = 1 yr jail

tod evans
05-26-2018, 01:36 PM
Denny's customer arrested after allegedly slapping waitress' butt

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/05/26/dennys-customer-arrested-after-allegedly-slapping-waitress-butt.html

One New York man is accused of slapping a Denny’s waitress on the bottom while his wife was in the bathroom. The 65-year-old may now spend up to a year in jail.

On May 22, Clarence H. Locke Jr. arrived at Denny's in Rome with his wife around noon, sat down at one of staffer Jayme Adair’s tables, and ordered beverages, Newshub reports.

"The customer and his wife came in together. I didn't recognize him by his face, but when he walked in he said, “Hello Jayme,”" the 23-year-old waitress recalled. As Locke’s wife soon left the table to user the restroom, the shocking incident unfolded.:eek:

"I get their drink order, I turn to walk away and he reaches out of the booth, almost falls out of the booth and tries, and hits my butt,” Adair told WKTV . “And I was just in shock. I never had something like that happen to me.”

She immediately informed her manager, who told the man to leave.

"It made me feel embarrassed, it was degrading, it made me feel...it made me feel like I did something wrong and I know I didn't do anything wrong," Adair further mused, adding that nothing like this has happened in the five years she's worked at Denny's of Rome.

The alleged assault was caught on CCTV, and authorities were able to identify Locke shortly afterwards. He was arrested later that day around 1:30 p.m., Syracuse.com reports.

"So many women go through this and it is not fair. I did nothing wrong and I did not deserve that,” Adair said.

Locke was charged with forcible touching, a Class A misdemeanor punishable with up to a year in jail or three years’ probation. Upon conviction, the violation does not require a person to register as a sex offender, unless the victim is younger than 18 or it is not the attacker’s first sex-related conviction, WKTV reports.

Locke was later released on an appearance ticket for City Court.

"Working women are sick and tired of being subjected to this kind of abuse," Oneida County District Attorney Scott McNamara told the outlet. "Why someone would think that they could touch these people like that defies logic."

[edit]

The women in my family would have broke him of that habit without managers or kops... WTF?

Swordsmyth
05-26-2018, 01:42 PM
Businessman pleads no contest to statutory rape of 5-year-old, is sentenced to just 90 days of house arrest

http://fox2now.com/2018/05/25/businessman-pleads-no-contest-to-statutory-rape-of-5-year-old-is-sentenced-to-just-90-days-of-house-arrest/?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5b09153604d3013ea6aee0a4&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

STOCKTON, Calif. - A longtime California businessman was sentenced Wednesday to just 90 days of house arrest and five years of informal probation after pleading no contest to statutory rape of a child.

The man, 79-year-old Lyle Burgess, does not have to register as a sex offender, according to KTXL.

The girl was just 5 years old at the time.

"A 5-6-year-old little girl was molested. Normally the sentence is state prison and then when you're released, you have to register as a sex offender," family attorney Ken Meleyco said.

KTXL reached out to Deputy District Attorney Kathy Murray, to find out why Burgess was charged with just statutory rape and why he wouldn't have to register as a sex offender.

Murray deferred a media person, who said to put any questions in writing online and has yet to respond.

"Future victims are not protected," Meleyco said.

KTXL also went to Burgess' home in an upscale gated community in Stockton. The person who answered the door had no comment.

"He's obviously very wealthy and it's just an example of how the wealthy people, time and time again, escape the penalty for what they did," Meleyco said.

Burgess founded Rare Parts Inc., an automotive parts manufacturer and distributor. He was a friend of the girl's family.

"They trusted this man, he was a family friend, and he took advantage of them," Meleyco said.

Meleyco says the sex assault happened after the family was invited over to Burgess' Calaveras County cabin back in 2016.

"The girl is not doing good," Meleyco said of the girl, who is now 7. "She's showing all the symptoms of somebody who's been molested. She's in counseling, and she's gonna be in counseling all her life."

The girl and her family has filed a civil suit against Burgess.

enhanced_deficit
05-26-2018, 01:46 PM
Above news could potentially create problem for widely respeected Iraqi Freedom 1.0 hero:

sexual harassment

George Bush Sr groped me too, says writer Christina Baker Kline

Will Pavia, New York
October 28 2017, 12:01am, The Times

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Ffcd00fc6-bb62-11e7-b7b5-90f864fcf112.jpg?crop=1181%2C664%2C57%2C35&resize=685

Christina Baker Kline, left, and Jordana Grolnick, say they were groped

A third woman has said she was groped by George Bush Sr during a photoshoot, saying that he uttered a double entendre as he did so and that she was later asked to “be discreet” about his behaviour.
Christina Baker Kline, a novelist who grew up in the UK and now lives in New Jersey, said she met the 41st president of the United States in 2014 while taking part in a fundraising event for his wife’s literacy foundation.
In a piece for Slate magazine, Ms Kline described an encounter that was similar to those of two actresses who claim Mr Bush groped them while posing with them for photographs.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/george-bush-sr-groped-me-too-says-writer-qkzrpl2m2

donnay
05-26-2018, 02:03 PM
I had a man grab my ass once...he didn't like his dessert in his lap. :cool:

tod evans
05-26-2018, 02:24 PM
I had a man grab my ass once...he didn't like his dessert in his lap. :cool:

:D

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donnay again.

Danke
05-26-2018, 02:29 PM
"The alleged assault was caught on CCTV, and authorities were able to identify Locke shortly afterwards. He was arrested later that day around 1:30 p.m., Syracuse.com reports."

At his age he should have known better.

Always, always wear a disguise.

Danke
05-26-2018, 02:34 PM
https://s1.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/EOD4iC3_JLraPJFtQYuO7g--/YXBwaWQ9eW15O3E9NzU7dz02NDA7c209MQ--/http://l.yimg.com/yp/offnetwork/ce67d82beadd47ee94da1615c25ed3b4

Danke
05-26-2018, 02:35 PM
"On May 22, Clarence H. Locke Jr. arrived at Denny's in Rome with his wife around noon, sat down at one of staffer Jayme Adair’s tables, and ordered beverages, Newshub reports."

When in Rome...

navy-vet
05-26-2018, 04:15 PM
Sounds like maybe early Alzheimer's needs to be considered.

donnay
05-26-2018, 04:35 PM
Sounds like maybe early Alzheimer's needs to be considered.

That's the plea his defense attorney will use.

But in all seriousness, 1 year is ridiculous, even one month would be.

navy-vet
05-26-2018, 05:41 PM
His wife would know if he is suffering from dementia. I agree with you donnay. Maybe the judge will too, if it gets to court. The waitress needs to toughen up if she wants to make it through this World too.

Suzanimal
05-26-2018, 05:52 PM
His wife would know if he is suffering from dementia. I agree with you donnay. Maybe the judge will too, if it gets to court. The waitress needs to toughen up if she wants to make it through this World too.

Agree. This is ridiculous.

I've been grabbed everywhere working in a bar and I never felt like I couldn't handle it myself.

Swordsmyth
05-26-2018, 05:53 PM

I've been grabbed everywhere working in a bar and I never felt like I couldn't handle it myself.

I note that you don't say how you responded.

Suzanimal
05-26-2018, 05:55 PM
I note that you don't say how you responded.

It depended on who was doing the grabbing.:D ;)

euphemia
05-26-2018, 06:01 PM
Liability these days is a big deal.

Assault is defined very broadly these days. Get a clue, especially if you are a man.

A person's body is private property. Touching without invitation is trespassing.

Danke
05-26-2018, 06:10 PM

Yeah, riiight...

Danke
05-26-2018, 06:11 PM

Assault is defined very broadly these days. Get a clue, especially if you are a man.

A person's body is private property. Touching without invitation is trespassing.

He touched her pants.

Anti Globalist
05-26-2018, 06:15 PM
1 year in jail? That's a tad extreme.

euphemia
05-26-2018, 06:15 PM
Still private property. Caught on video.

The failure of so many people to observe common courtesy has opened this door. Men can't keep their hands to themselves, so now they are prosecuted as criminals. You can't have it both ways. Either you believe in personal liberty and the individual's right to own their own bodies, or you don't. There really is no argument giving a customer on private property (the restaurant) to trespass on more private property (the woman's body).

Get the liberty thinking straight and stop defending jerks. The bottom line to liberty is that a man can control himself or he can let the government do it for him.

Swordsmyth
05-26-2018, 06:17 PM

I agree but if the man is naughty then the proper response is a slap or a kick to the shins if the woman doesn't like it NOT a year in jail.

euphemia
05-26-2018, 06:25 PM
I agree but if the man is naughty then the proper response is a slap or a kick to the shins if the woman doesn't like it NOT a year in jail.

She could have lost her job. That would have meant loss of income for probably forever. She would not qualify for unemployment, and the jerk would likely have been able to have her prosecuted.

Private property rights apply. People have to bear the consequences of their own behavior.

Swordsmyth
05-26-2018, 06:31 PM
She could have lost her job. That would have meant loss of income for probably forever. She would not qualify for unemployment, and the jerk would likely have been able to have her prosecuted.

Private property rights apply. People have to bear the consequences of their own behavior.
Then maybe the manager of the Denny's should ban him for life instead, a year in jail is ridiculous.

pcosmar
05-26-2018, 06:32 PM
The women in my family would have broke him of that habit without managers or kops... WTF?

Was thinking that of several women I know.

Danke
05-26-2018, 06:36 PM
1 year in jail? That's a tad extreme.

I was on a subway the other day and a guy brushed against me, he should be locked up.

euphemia
05-26-2018, 06:39 PM
On my own time, there would be definite repercussion dude would never forget.

On the job is a different thing. In my line of work hanging up on a customer is grounds for termination. In my previous job, assaulting a customer, even if provoked, would have meant immediate termination. I would guess Denny's has thrown their support and legal team behind their employee. They bear liability, too.

Liberty principles are on the side of the server. In this day and time there is no excuse. A physical violation cannot be undone. Be a jerk at your own risk.

euphemia
05-26-2018, 06:41 PM
I was on a subway the other day and a guy brushed against me, he should be locked up.

Incidental contact. You were on your own time, do what you will.

You would not be able to treat one of your passengers or a member of your crew that way without disciplinary action from the airline. And probably a lot of bad publicity.

euphemia
05-26-2018, 06:43 PM
What part of "private property" and "on the job" are you people not getting?

euphemia
05-26-2018, 06:45 PM

I gather you were in a position to make your own choices? These days service industry employees have no choice if they hope to keep working.

Swordsmyth
05-26-2018, 06:47 PM

What part of "A year in jail" don't you understand?
Even if government gets involved the penalty is excessive, a small fine or a day in the county lockup would be more appropriate.

Danke
05-26-2018, 06:48 PM
Incidental contact. You were on your own time, do what you will.

You would not be able to treat one of your passengers or a member of your crew that way without disciplinary action from the airline. And probably a lot of bad publicity.

With her fat ass, how do you know it wasn't "incidental contact."

Suzanimal
05-26-2018, 06:52 PM
I gather you were in a position to make your own choices? These days service industry employees have no choice if they hope to keep working.

LOL, no. :D I was working corporate at Houlihan's Park Place cocktail waitressing. I just didn't care. I never got in trouble, btw.

It was the early 1990's and it was different, I'll give ya that.

dannno
05-26-2018, 07:29 PM
That's the plea his defense attorney will use.

But in all seriousness, 1 year is ridiculous, even one month would be.

They should let her pour a dessert in his lap.

dannno
05-26-2018, 07:31 PM

I guess the part where you put an 8 year old kid in jail for a few years for putting a foot on your lawn one time.

It's the severity of the punishment.

Stealing a candy bar doesn't deserve the death penalty.

Danke
05-26-2018, 08:06 PM
LOL, no. :D I was working corporate at Houlihan's Park Place cocktail waitressing. I just didn't care. I never got in trouble, btw.

It was the early 1990's and it was different, I'll give ya that.

In your case, wouldn't that be a swing and a miss?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
05-26-2018, 08:09 PM
Screw that job, waitress or otherwise. Pour water on his pants. Dump his plate. Whatever.

Never be afraid to lose a job in any situation. Even if it's the expense of giving someone the good ass beating they deserve.

But anyway, I too, have been molested in the workplace. There was a former NFL cheerleader who worked in our office. Another woman who worked there was a rather stocky woman of Scandinavian descent. A 60 year old PhD, no less.

So one day, the burly woman and I are standing in the hall discussing a report. This woman is actually quite tall. While talking and looking at this report, she sort of brushes her tit up against me. It wasn't incidental contact either. She must have had that globular mass pressed up against me for 30 seconds. But it felt like 30 days. I was actually just a lowly intern, so I wonder if this whole "report" thing was a ruse!

Just then, the cheerleader struts by, tantalizing the entire office as usual. It was just my luck that I get molested by the NFL linebacker instead of the NFL cheerleader. It was devastating!

I felt so violated. This behemoth wasn't even good for a hand job. I am now so incensed after seeing the Denny's incident that I am thinking about filing a claim. I wonder if I missed the filing window.

donnay
05-26-2018, 08:21 PM
They should let her pour a dessert in his lap.

Or a pie in his face. :p

Swordsmyth
05-26-2018, 08:30 PM
Screw that job, waitress or otherwise. Pour water on his pants. Dump his plate. Whatever.

Never be afraid to lose a job in any situation. Even if it's the expense of giving someone the good ass beating they deserve.

But anyway, I too, have been molested in the workplace. There was a former NFL cheerleader who worked in our office. Another woman who worked there was a rather stocky woman of Scandinavian descent. A 60 year old PhD, no less.

So one day, the burly woman and I are standing in the hall discussing a report. This woman is actually quite tall. While talking and looking at this report, she sort of brushes her tit up against me. It wasn't incidental contact either. She must have had that globular mass pressed up against me for 30 seconds. But it felt like 30 days. I was actually just a lowly intern, so I wonder if this whole "report" thing was a ruse!

Just then, the cheerleader struts by, tantalizing the entire office as usual. It was just my luck that I get molested by the NFL linebacker instead of the NFL cheerleader. It was devastating!

I felt so violated. This behemoth wasn't even good for a hand job. I am now so incensed after seeing the Denny's incident that I am thinking about filing a claim. I wonder if I missed the filing window.

The male filing window or the female filing window?

Danke
05-26-2018, 08:32 PM

dude, you must be traumatized.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-26-2018, 08:39 PM

At my first job a woman the same age as me grabbed my crotch in the break room. I've been seeking counseling for over a decade. My genitals will never be the same.

euphemia
05-26-2018, 08:40 PM
I guess the part where you put an 8 year old kid in jail for a few years for putting a foot on your lawn one time.

It's the severity of the punishment.

Stealing a candy bar doesn't deserve the death penalty.

In today's climate, would you expect anything different? Life is about law enforcement. It's what the leftists want. Now they have it. The left has created a culture where those who are powerful are desperate to keep their power. The ones who are powerless are desperate to survive. Desperation gets you this.

kahless
05-26-2018, 08:50 PM
What would we do without government protecting us from ass patters and building our roads. The roads!

oyarde
05-26-2018, 08:56 PM
"The alleged assault was caught on CCTV, and authorities were able to identify Locke shortly afterwards. He was arrested later that day around 1:30 p.m., Syracuse.com reports."

At his age he should have known better.

Always, always wear a disguise.
If he had paid me 60 bucks and signed up for my aging class he would have known to avoid diners with cameras .

heavenlyboy34
05-26-2018, 09:31 PM
If he had paid me 60 bucks and signed up for my aging class he would have known to avoid diners with cameras .

I'd try that class for 20 FRNs.

oyarde
05-26-2018, 09:41 PM
dude, you must be traumatized.

Ya , If they have to rub those titties all over you they need to do the right thing and throw in the hand job .

Wooden Indian
05-26-2018, 10:55 PM
Were she a he, a minor, and wearing a jersey, he could have mumbled "good game" while giving the Ol Brown Eye a swat, and it would have been perfectly acceptable.

Just sayin.

Anti Federalist
05-27-2018, 03:20 AM

Euphemia is right.

You cannot so much as even look cross eyed at a woeman these days.

Men, avoid them as you would cops, as they are just as dangerous.

Avoid any contact as much as possible.

When contact is impossible to avoid, be brief, arid, cool, limited and for Christ's sake keep your hands to yourself, with an ultimate goal of ending the contact as quickly as possible.

euphemia
05-27-2018, 05:10 AM
What would we do without government protecting us from ass patters and building our roads. The roads!

Hopefully people would control themselves.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-27-2018, 11:01 AM
Euphemia is right.

You cannot so much as even look cross eyed at a woeman these days.

Men, avoid them as you would cops, as they are just as dangerous.

Avoid any contact as much as possible.

When contact is impossible to avoid, be brief, arid, cool, limited and for Christ's sake keep your hands to yourself, with an ultimate goal of ending the contact as quickly as possible.
*taps shoulder* excuse me Miss your purse is on fire "OH MY GOD RAPE RAAAAAAPE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE"

euphemia
05-27-2018, 11:11 AM
*taps shoulder* excuse me Miss your purse is on fire "OH MY GOD RAPE RAAAAAAPE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE"

Don't be ridiculous. Bill Cosby, America's Dad, is going to jail. Weinstein has been indicted. Morgan Freeman is in trouble. Workplace directives have been in place for nearly 40 years. Any man who doesn't know to keep his hands to himself in this day and time has been living under a rock, and maybe he should just stay there.

College campuses have written policies about sexual contact.

It's just as sensitive an environment for people who work with children. Churches in general, and ours in particular do not allow men to be in children's classes alone. Our church makes sure there are several adults in kids' classes.

Scorn at your own risk. You might be the next one going to jail.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-27-2018, 11:13 AM
Don't be ridiculous. Bill Cosby, America's Dad, is going to jail. Weinstein has been indicted. Workplace directives have been in place for nearly 40 years. Any man who doesn't know to keep his hands to himself in this day and time has been living under a rock, and maybe he should just stay there.

College campuses have written policies about sexual contact.

It's just as sensitive an environment for people who work with children. Churches in general, and ours in particular do not allow men to be in children's classes alone. Our church makes sure there are several adults in kids' classes.

Scorn at your own risk. You might be the next one going to jail.
I keep my hands to myself but some other people don't. I don't scream rape and file charges if a woman touches my arm or something. You would be lolling if this was a story about a man slapping another man on the ass and going to jail for a year for it.

euphemia
05-27-2018, 11:15 AM
I keep my hands to myself but some other people don't. I don't scream rape and file charges if a woman touches my arm or something. You would be lolling if this was a story about a man slapping another man on the ass and going to jail for a year for it.

This is not a "what if." It is a "what happened and what was caught on video." Nobody has posted anything about a man being convicted of anything having to do with another man. The man in the restaurant is an idiot for not knowing what he chose to do was going to mean trouble.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-27-2018, 11:19 AM
This is not a "what if." It is a "what happened and what was caught on video." Nobody has posted anything about a man being convicted of anything having to do with another man. The man in the restaurant is an idiot for not knowing what he chose to do was going to mean trouble.

Ya he was an idiot but we're not allowed to treat women as special anymore, 'cause feminism. They need to man up.

euphemia
05-27-2018, 11:51 AM
Ya he was an idiot but we're not allowed to treat women as special anymore, 'cause feminism. They need to man up.

Slapping someone is not treating them special. She wasn't his to treat.

nikcers
05-27-2018, 12:09 PM
Yeah the culture war is starting to get old, I think it gets stirred up to take up everybody's attention span so they don't pay attention to whats going on. If we can just argue about rude behavior at Starbucks or Dennys everything will be alright.

tod evans
05-27-2018, 12:26 PM

Agreed.

However, the girl is an idiot too for not handling it herself and for allowing it to escalate to the point it has.

euphemia
05-27-2018, 12:28 PM
Unfortunately, the gropers have only themselves to blame.

And the guy isn't done yet. His wife is going to lose everything over that bathroom visit. Husband going to jail and all their money sucked up by the legal system.

tod evans
05-27-2018, 12:31 PM
Unfortunately, the gropers have only themselves to blame.

And the guy isn't done yet. His wife is going to lose everything over that bathroom visit. Husband going to jail and all their money sucked up by the legal system.

Did you ever stop to think that if his wife kept him satisfied he might not be slapping waitress ass in a fast food joint?

nikcers
05-27-2018, 12:39 PM
Did you ever stop to think that if his wife kept him satisfied he might not be slapping waitress ass in a fast food joint?
Did you ever stop to think that some people can't get no satisfaction?

euphemia
05-27-2018, 12:45 PM

You don't know the wife, and I would be very careful about saying that. Some men are just jerks. They have been taught better, but they choose to be jerks. A man doesn't get to be 65 years old without learning a few home truths, one being keep your hands to yourself. Hitting other people is wrong. That's basic kindergarten right there.

tod evans
05-27-2018, 12:52 PM
You don't know the wife, and I would be very careful about saying that. Some men are just jerks. They have been taught better, but they choose to be jerks. A man doesn't get to be 65 years old without learning a few home truths, one being keep your hands to yourself. Hitting other people is wrong. That's basic kindergarten right there.

I don't know the man either but I was responding to the bolded part of your post that sought sympathy for his wife who was "going to lose everything"....

tod evans
05-27-2018, 12:53 PM

True enough and some people are just assholes, guess we'll never know in this case.....

nikcers
05-27-2018, 01:01 PM
True enough and some people are just $#@!s, guess we'll never know in this case.....
The solution is to throw all the anti social people in jail because that will fix everything...

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-27-2018, 01:05 PM
He could always come out of retirement and work for the TSA

Anti Federalist
05-27-2018, 01:09 PM

I used to be pretty chivalrous, you know, help a damsel in distress, (flat tires, car troubles, jerkasses in her life, home repairs, that kind of thing).

Nowadays, rescuing a damsel in distress gets you nothing but a distressed damsel.

"Sorry dear, you need a man like a fish needs a bicycle and my gills are drying out. You're tough, strong, independent and fierce...go figure out that bad timing belt on your own."

euphemia
05-27-2018, 01:21 PM
The solution is to throw all the anti social people in jail because that will fix everything...

I'm not throwing him in jail. It's a law in New York. I visited New York, but did not live or work there. The voters of New York did this, including probably the guy who's going to jail, so yes, he did it to himself.

Danke
05-27-2018, 01:29 PM
I used to be pretty chivalrous, you know, help a damsel in distress, (flat tires, car troubles, jerkasses in her life, home repairs, that kind of thing).

Nowadays, rescuing a damsel in distress gets you nothing but a distressed damsel.

"Sorry dear, you need a man like a fish needs a bicycle and my gills are drying out. You're tough, strong, independent and fierce...go figure out that bad timing belt on your own."

Yep. That includes cops, I just drive on by.

Danke
05-27-2018, 01:30 PM

But if I received a distress signal from a Sailor, I'd probably pass it along...

tod evans
05-27-2018, 01:42 PM

Might be your solution, certainly not mine.

Anti Federalist
05-27-2018, 01:44 PM

I like to think I'm not so hard bitten and cynical that I wouldn't step in to save life and limb, even for a cop or woeman.

But anything else...nah, yer' on your own.

nikcers
05-27-2018, 01:50 PM
Might be your solution, certainly not mine.
Theres a lot of money in putting people in jail, don't you think these buttslappers aren't good people??

tod evans
05-27-2018, 01:52 PM
Theres a lot of money in putting people in jail, don't you think these buttslappers aren't good people??

Doesn't matter my thoughts on butt-slappers, I'll have no part in locking people up.

Working Poor
05-27-2018, 02:00 PM
I have been grabbed a !0t in my day but because I d0n't !ike d0ing business with the !aw I just br0ke their finger instead

Danke
05-27-2018, 02:18 PM
I have been grabbed a !0t in my day but because I d0n't !ike d0ing business with the !aw I just br0ke their finger instead

In your profession that should have been expected.

ChristianAnarchist
05-27-2018, 02:33 PM

Sounds like a great song...

ChristianAnarchist
05-27-2018, 02:40 PM
All this fuss lately about women being offended when touched is going to backfire. Sure, guys should keep their hands to themselves and we do for the most part. Women used to expect a bit of an advance from men and would be "on the look out" for guys who might have ramblin hands but now with "political correctness" men and women are supposed to be equal. That is of course unless you offend one of them and then all of a sudden they can NOT take care of themselves and want the goonerment goonsquad to step in. This is a big problem and will result in men simply utilizing technology for satisfaction and even companionship. AI and sex dolls or even VR are going to replace the sexual relationship in the near future. Yes ladies, you won't have to worry about anyone being attracted to you in the future because all the VR ladies are perfect in every way so real ladies simply won't be able to compete. Of course you will have your VR men who also will be perfect and have HUGE ding dongs and will do your every bidding. This problem will work itself out, you'll see...

Suzanimal
05-27-2018, 02:49 PM

That's too bad.

I'm chivalrous.:) I'm not much help but I always have jumper cables, umbrellas, and wet wipes in my car. I'll also give you a ride if you don't look like a serial killer.

Danke
05-27-2018, 03:05 PM
That's too bad.

I'm chivalrous.:) I'm not much help but I always have jumper cables, umbrellas, and wet wipes in my car. I'll also give you a ride if you don't look like a serial killer.

I got those too, and a tow rope for MN winters.

But I never use them. Unless it is a young gal with big ones. Rope comes in handy.

Pauls' Revere
05-27-2018, 03:10 PM
All this fuss lately about women being offended when touched is going to backfire. Sure, guys should keep their hands to themselves and we do for the most part. Women used to expect a bit of an advance from men and would be "on the look out" for guys who might have ramblin hands but now with "political correctness" men and women are supposed to be equal. That is of course unless you offend one of them and then all of a sudden they can NOT take care of themselves and want the goonerment goonsquad to step in. This is a big problem and will result in men simply utilizing technology for satisfaction and even companionship. AI and sex dolls or even VR are going to replace the sexual relationship in the near future. Yes ladies, you won't have to worry about anyone being attracted to you in the future because all the VR ladies are perfect in every way so real ladies simply won't be able to compete. Of course you will have your VR men who also will be perfect and have HUGE ding dongs and will do your every bidding. This problem will work itself out, you'll see...

Yep, its starting in Japan. You can legally marry robots and the country has an extremely low fertility rate. I imagine the robots do too. ;)

kahless
05-27-2018, 03:56 PM
Hopefully people would control themselves.

To think of the women I could have had thrown behind bars for unwanted touching and a little extra cash in my pocket. I can think of many instances of receiving unwanted touching by women in the workplace and by service industry employees. Was not happy about it and in most cases just blew it off. One instance an old hag stewardess really pissed me off enough where I reported her to customer service who looked at me like I was nuts. I probably would not have gone that far if she was not a real jerk about it afterwards and had threatened to have me arrested for using the restroom only seconds after the fasten seat belt light came on. I guess she did not handle rejection well and I guess unwanted advances are only a problem with customer service if it is a man doing it to a woman.

Calling the police though is it a bit of stretch. Jerk behavior but this is being way over blown and will be unfairly used by some to discredit real cases of sexual harassment and abuse. The waitress has a right to be pissed but should get a life. The man should have simply been admonished and chucked out or even banned if he had a problem with that.

Worse case failure to leave private property would result in a police call. Who knows maybe it went that far. Can never tell with the lack of accurate reporting on anything by the media.

Voluntarist
05-27-2018, 03:56 PM
xxxxx

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-27-2018, 04:09 PM
If a slap on the butt is sexual assault then I can't wait to see someone go to jail for 10 years for aggravated sexual assault for kicking someone in the balls

Voluntarist
05-27-2018, 07:11 PM
xxxxx