PDA

View Full Version : The View Revisited

Dorfsmith
12-12-2007, 12:24 PM
I was standing in line at the post office today and the lady in front of me saw my Ron Paul pin. You support Ron Paul! she said. She then went on to say that she had seen Ron Paul on the view and that he was so smart and she couldn't believe she had not heard of him before seeing him on the show. I told her that it is rare to find such an honest person in politics and she said that is so true...he has my vote :D

Cap'n Crunk
12-12-2007, 12:26 PM
I was standing in line at the post office today and the lady in front of me saw my Ron Paul pin. You support Ron Paul! she said. She then went on to say that she had seen Ron Paul on the view and that he was so smart and she couldn't believe she had not heard of him before seeing him on the show. I told her that it is rare to find such an honest person in politics and she said that is so true...he has my vote :D

good story. that just goes to show you those types of shows will help you more than hurt you.

Dave Wood
Thats the beginning, I think, of more good news to come out of that show appearance.!!

Mithridates
That's great news. I wonder how many more there are out there.