PDA

View Full Version : -> Super Bowl Money Bomb? <- supermoneybomb.com?

vadimg
12-12-2007, 12:10 PM
what you think guys?

http://donate2008.org/supermoneybomb

vadimg
12-12-2007, 12:23 PM
bump

vadimg
12-12-2007, 12:32 PM
another bump

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-12-2007, 12:34 PM
I like it, but I think that it needs to be on a politically significant day like Nov. 5th or Dec. 16th (the Boston Tea Party)...

That is the only way it will really work again IMHO...

But good idea though...

kylejack
12-12-2007, 12:34 PM
Let's see how the early primaries go first and strategize from there.

hawkeyenick
12-12-2007, 12:37 PM
bad idea

times square on new years will reach more people and be significantly cheaper!

Perry
12-12-2007, 12:52 PM
Stick to Times Square.

DXDoug
12-12-2007, 12:55 PM
bad idea

times square on new years will reach more people and be significantly cheaper!

Dito !!!

RPinSEAZ
12-12-2007, 12:59 PM
If the tea party doesn't do what it is intended to do, further ones won't either. If it does do what is intended further ones are uneccessary. Just give money as you see fit after this money bomb.

newmedia4ron
12-12-2007, 01:19 PM
bad idea
too late by then
registration deadlines will be over

rainman39393
12-12-2007, 02:01 PM
i think some people are missing the point. this isnt for a money bomb on superbowl sunday, instead its to raise 2 million to show ron paul commercials during the superbowl, or atleast thats how I understand it.

thumbto
12-12-2007, 02:20 PM
In conjuction with a superbowl commercial? Live tally of the amount raised? Are you kidding me? That kicks ass!

thumbto
12-12-2007, 02:23 PM
Run the superbowl commercial as a faux news report with the blimp and the live total of the super bowl money bomb...

Revolution9
12-12-2007, 03:01 PM
No.. Just a bunch of beta chimps chasing an inflated ellipse around. One side gets declared alpha chimps.. Big deal. The armchair quarterbacks think war is a team sport. Bread and circuses. Look to organized sports for the decline of fine arts and intellect in America.

Regards
Randy

vadimg
12-12-2007, 05:26 PM
i think some people are missing the point. this isnt for a money bomb on superbowl sunday, instead its to raise 2 million to show ron paul commercials during the superbowl, or atleast thats how I understand it.

exactly rainman

boondoggle
12-12-2007, 08:23 PM
bump, bump, bump, bump, bump . . . buuuuuump

celticsman7
12-15-2007, 06:04 PM
A SuperBowl ad would be horrible. Many are drunk when the ads come on. Also, everyone's expecting comedy commercials. Giving them something political will turn people off. Wrong place to invest 2,000,000 for 30 seconds of airtime.

Perry
12-15-2007, 06:32 PM
I don't like this idea. Too many people paying attention to the game and not what we're doing. Let's look for a good patriotic date.

jumpyg1258
12-15-2007, 06:34 PM
How many times does it have to be said that they will not allow political commercials to be aired during the super bowl?

Grandson of Liberty
12-15-2007, 06:37 PM
How many times does it have to be said that they will not allow political commercials to be aired during the super bowl?

Evidently, this many times. . .I hadn't known that. :) Thanks.

Ronald H Levine
01-12-2008, 02:31 AM
Let's do it!
Same concept: BUT, maybe not the Superbowl, if not allowed -- whatever is our best shot.

I am at my $2,300 limit and so are others. Let's make a site for us because no more of our money can go to Ron Paul. This will have to be our money to buy our commercial of our own individual initiative. This needs some research to do right and some way to know that the money goes for what is intended. Being that and Ron Paul is not accountable for our individual views, we have the opportunity to say things that will resonate with viewers that Ron Paul can't do himself.

Just one example is we can document media trickery like FOX and connect that with ownership, agenda, globalism and connect all the media's favored "top tier" candidates to some quotes from those candidates own words in the Foreign Affairs series: Campaign 2008. Ask me to send my research and we will create a web group to document, research, discuss and plan because we are about to lose all that we know and love like our wealth and our nation and the freedom and prosperity of our posterity. We are at the threshold of change and the survivors among our future generations will revile us for not doing more to prevent loss of sovereignty and global governance. Ronald H Levine RonaldHLevine@gmail.com

I advocate we all take the necessary time to read and evaluate the following (with links) as hard working Ron Paul supporters.

Caution: A great responsibility will come from learning the following:

Rather than hearing from me, the candidates tell us in their own words. The links below work. If they don't work in the e-mail version of my post, then read it in our group on the web and click on the links and read the candidates own words what many would likely not believe from me and call conspiracy theory and not listen.

Again -- the candidates are the authors of their own articles in the linked publication. Please be "ever vigilant" and take the time to go to each link and read each candidates own words in this publication. We need to get this message out to the undecided. It will surprise them. But, it is better to be surprised now before the election and before it is too late to vote knowingly than to be surprised by the reality that develops from the candidate you choose.

... Ron Paul's stance of small-government is construed as anti-government. This would be the issue I believe is misunderstood ...

In these times of good being called evil and evil being called good, our wise and Divinely inspired Founding Fathers words "be ever vigilant" particularly apply both as our civic duty and for our spiritual awareness.

... Once they openly announce the constitution is gone we too will be a failed state and the great experiment will be over. ...

Our Founding Fathers warned us that governments tend to go astray and created our Divinely inspired form of government for us to be able to hold that in check, if we do our duty in participation in our self-government by being ever vigilant as they admonished.

Our government has gone astray, so the process of correcting that is properly termed doing our civic duty. Rather than taking on warped reality labels like "anti-government" that would confuse less vigilant voters, we should talk in terms of restoring the proper function of our government such as our system of checks and balances and Constitutional government of limited size and scope. We should talk about "The Proper Role of Government" particularly since there are cleverly designed tricky strategies working against Ron Paul.

By others declaring that he is not a Republican, it further confuses people particularly when it is said as a scare tactic that combines with other misinformation such as when Ross Perot ran against the Republican we got a Clinton (Hillary) and with Ron Paul, in the minds of people as the Libertarian, running, we don't want to get another Clinton. This is why the news media as a tool of the globalists are persistent in their first phase of calling Ron Paul a Libertarian candidate. It also counters our drive to get people to register Republican to vote for Ron Paul in the primary and it is dishonest and deceptive, but so many buy into it because Ross Perot wasn't a Republican. Expect that to become massive misinformation once they get the Libertarian label to stick in a two phase attack. I have even heard it from a professor with a doctorate degree in political science and his students were also buying into it until I called him on it. These things get repeated without being questioned. I ask my Ron Paul supporter friends to become very aware of the counter to this trickery which when pointed out becomes very apparent.

The difference is Ron Paul IS a Republican, so he won't be running against the Republican candidate because he is the Republican candidate. Some say he is not Republican in the sense that he is different than the other Republican public servants and candidates. True, but the Republican Party itself is corrupted and the others are betraying the Republican Party principles.

Let's examine that. Please read this and become very aware because we who are driven to campaign for Ron Paul need the tools to help people get the facts and labels correct. Here is the Utah Republican Party platform (click) (http://home.utgop.org/images/ftp/UTGOP-Platform-2004.doc). Notice the first plank of our platform is:

THE PROPER ROLE OF GOVERNMENT We believe government properly exists by the consent of the governed and must be restrained from intruding into the freedoms of its citizens. The function of government is not to grant rights, but to protect the unalienable, God-given rights of life, liberty, property, and the pursuit of happiness.

Notice that Ron Paul is an advocate of Constitutional government and The Proper Role of Government. He is more Republican then the rest. The others betray Republican principles and betray our Founders' design of our government, so who is not Republican? ...AND who is anti OUR government of our United States of America? They are the Globalists who lead us astray of our principles in preparation to take us to global governance and betray us and our Constitution.

Who is the candidate that always votes Constitutionally?

Who is the candidate that has the long record of fighting the rest to keep our sovereignty?

Be careful. Other candidates might use that word particularly as Ron Paul increases in popularity, but look at their records and their globalist affiliations.

We are being taken over at all levels of government from our local communities to nationally with such things as United Nations agenda 21 and the gun control they tried (reason so many got voted out ;) and even with most of our presidential candidates as best described in their own words in the globalist publication of the Council on Foreign Relations (http://www.cfr.org/), Foreign Affairs (http://www.cfr.org/publication/by_type/foreign_affairs.html) in their series Campaign 2008 on Presidential candidates who are globalists as indicated in their own words in their own articles as follows:

Barack Obama wrote: "Renewing American Leadership (http://www.foreignaffairs.org/20070701faessay86401/barack-obama/renewing-american-leadership.html)" in Foreign Affairs, July/August 2007

Mitt Romney wrote: "Rising to a New Generation of Global Challenges (http://www.foreignaffairs.org/20070701faessay86402/mitt-romney/rising-to-a-new-generation-of-global-challenges.html)" in Foreign Affairs, July/August 2007

Rudolph W. Giuliani wrote: "Toward a Realistic Peace (http://www.foreignaffairs.org/20070901faessay86501/rudolph-w-giuliani/toward-a-realistic-peace.html)" in Foreign Affairs, September/October 2007

John Edwards wrote: "Reengaging With the World (http://www.foreignaffairs.org/20070901faessay86502/john-edwards/reengaging-with-the-world.html)" in Foreign Affairs, September/October 2007

Hillary Rodham Clinton wrote: "Security and Opportunity for the Twenty-first Century (http://www.foreignaffairs.org/20071101faessay86601/hillary-rodham-clinton/security-and-opportunity-for-the-twenty-first-century.html)" in Foreign Affairs, November/December 2007

John McCain wrote: "An Enduring Peace Built on Freedom (http://www.foreignaffairs.org/20071101faessay86602/john-mccain/an-enduring-peace-built-on-freedom.html)" in Foreign Affairs, November/December 2007

Bill Richardson wrote: "A New Realism (http://www.foreignaffairs.org/20080101faessay87111/bill-richardson/a-new-realism.html)" in Foreign Affairs, January/February 2008

Mike Huckabee wrote: "America's Priorities in the War on Terror (http://www.foreignaffairs.org/20080101faessay87112/michael-d-huckabee/america-s-priorities-in-the-war-on-terror.html)" in Foreign Affairs, January/February 2008

In their own words, the above candidates tell us they are globalists. Study and read their words both veiled and very clear as they appeal for support of powerful interests of those who manipulate world events and central banks to bring us to global governance.

Ronald H Levine :D
1042 E Fort Union Blvd #231
Midvale, Utah 84047-1800
e-mail me for working links, if they don't work.
RonaldHLevine@gmail.com

josh24601
01-12-2008, 02:57 AM
The campaign should buy a Super Bowl ad.

This seems so obvious it's silly that they haven't.

jrich4rpaul
01-12-2008, 03:03 AM
No one will donate their SuperBowl beer money! :P

Ronald H Levine
01-12-2008, 10:28 PM
I also love the Blimp for a great visual impression. It says a lot. It conveys our sense of urgency in that we funded it and it is spectacular in it's novelty that will be remembered. I will be looking into how I am going to spend some money to get Ron Paul elected and see how much I can give to the Ron Paul blimp or even local blimp projects as we are discussing a group purchase and quantity discounts on mini blimps of the sort that are tethered from private property close to huge traffic flows of interstate highway traffic.

Ronald H Levine

Blimp Media Coordinator
01-20-2008, 10:12 PM
Jumpy -

Of course you can air political commercials during the Super Bowl. A couple of years ago CBS stopped moveon from running an ad, but others do it all the time. I took a quote from this article written in April:

This year, VoteVets.org, a group critical of the Iraq war, made a small splash with a 30-second Super Bowl ad opposed to troop increases in Iraq. It only ran on three CBS affiliates — in Washington, D.C., Portland, Maine, and Duluth, Minn. To air the ad on one Washington station, the biggest market of the three, cost $91,000. Politics and the Super Bowl have not always mixed well. In 2004, CBS refused to run an ad by the liberal group MoveOn.org that criticized President Bush's budget policies. CBS said it had a policy against running advocacy advertising. Networks, however, have little choice but to accept ads from candidates, provided they meet the Federal Election Commission requirements for disclosure. Next year's game —
Super Bowl XLII in Phoenix, Ariz. — will be aired by Fox Sports.