PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul on Alex in just a few minutes

andrewgreve
12-12-2007, 12:03 PM
I know some probably aren't too happy to with posts like this, but a lot of people might want to hear the interview. It should be starting after the first ad break of the hour, at about 1:08pm EST. Also, Trevor Lyman is on now with blimp updates!

Trevor: "The first banner are going on as we speak."

"Friday morning launch is scheduled."

Listen here:

http://www.nfowars.net:443/stream1.pls

greves
12-12-2007, 12:06 PM
Bump

PatriotOne
12-12-2007, 12:07 PM
Thanks Andrew. I would appreciate any updates on any new revelations by Rand or Trevor since I can't tune in.

Ummmmm.....where's all the chicken littles? "OH MY GOD....RAND IS RUINING EVERYTHING BY GOING ON ALEX JONES' SHOW!

andrewgreve
12-12-2007, 12:07 PM
Will do.

Finn
12-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Who cares if someone here isn't happy with AJ. He's doing a great job promoting Ron Paul campaign.

Thanks for the info!

Paulitician
12-12-2007, 12:10 PM
For some reason I cannot listen to the live stream. If you guys can summarize the interview that would be great.

kylejack
What's that phone number that I can dial to listen to Alex Jones' show?

andrewgreve
Paulitician, you can try the 16k stream: http://www.nfowars.net:443/stream2.pls

Call in number: 800 259 9231. Good luck getting through ;)

Scruffy the Janitor
12-12-2007, 12:13 PM
Wow he does sound like RP....:D

szczebrzeszyn
12-12-2007, 12:14 PM
Who cares if someone here isn't happy with AJ. He's doing a great job promoting Ron Paul campaign.
Yeah - that's how I learned about Ron in January or so. I think AJ is OK, he's just overreacting sometimes, like our Menthol here :D

jondisx
12-12-2007, 12:15 PM
the only guy i can think of for Vice President would be Rand Paul, who else is better to lead the country than someone raised by Ron Paul?

mport1
12-12-2007, 12:15 PM
ugh...

robert4rp08
12-12-2007, 12:21 PM
First time I've heard Rand Paul speak. He oozes with awesomeness like his father.

andrewgreve
12-12-2007, 12:22 PM
Alex just spent a few minutes getting some stories from Dr. Rand Paul's childhood and some memories of and insight into Ron's life. Ad break now. When they come back, Rand wants to talk about the energy from supporters and share some stories from the campaign trail. The interview will go another half hour (from 1:20EST).

Rex
12-12-2007, 12:22 PM
What station?

andrewgreve
12-12-2007, 12:23 PM
You can listen online here: http://www.nfowars.net:443/stream1.pls

Revolutn
12-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

I missed it so far, but I can grab the podcast which is usually available around 19:00 EST or sometimes slightly earlier, but not much.

Alex is more right than we want to admit - his 'problem' is how he presents his message.

In your face yelling and screaming doesn't endear most people, and as one who's heard AJ on and off for almost 10 years, don't try and tell me that he doesn't.

If not for his ability to get the information out I'd really never listen to him he IS obnoxious as sh!t.

jj111
12-12-2007, 12:29 PM
I'll bet if Ron announced Rand Paul as his VP running mate at this time, it would make news and create a buzz - the first father and son Presidential / VP ticket in US history.

andrewgreve
12-12-2007, 12:29 PM
News tidbit: Trevor Lyman woke up from listening to Alex. HEEEEEEEHEHEHEHE.

In response to the "Alex is annoying" charges, check this one out (after the Rand Paul interview of course): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9_nVhkk5l4

jj111
12-12-2007, 12:30 PM
Ron Paul and Son 2008

jondisx
12-12-2007, 12:32 PM
seriously, because why would someone bother to assassinate him if they just have his son to deal with.

Scruffy the Janitor
12-12-2007, 12:33 PM
Wow what if we had 2 Pauls instead of 2 bushes...

andrewgreve
12-12-2007, 12:34 PM
seriously, because why would someone bother to assassinate him if they just have his son to deal with.

Kennedy family, anyone...

blacksforronpaul
i am listening great!

Zydeco
Yes, no one should listen to Alex Jones because truth is scaaaaary

jondisx
12-12-2007, 12:35 PM
those were just unfortunate accidents in the mode of "Hot Fuzz"

SWATH
12-12-2007, 12:36 PM
Wow what if we had 2 Pauls instead of 2 bushes...

What if we had two birds instead of one stone?

PatriotOne
12-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Kennedy family, anyone...

Oh come on Andrew. It's all just a coincidence! ;)

paulitics
12-12-2007, 12:52 PM
wow, Rand Paul thinks that Chuckabee's support in Iowa is likely manufactured, because he went from 8% to 30% in 2 weeks.

PatriotOne
News tidbit: Trevor Lyman woke up from listening to Alex. HEEEEEEEHEHEHEHE.

In response to the "Alex is annoying" charges, check this one out (after the Rand Paul interview of course): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9_nVhkk5l4

LOL. What most people on this board don't realize is that almost ALL major activites done on behalf of this grassroot campaign has been headed up by scorned "truthers". The naysayers just don't realize it yet ;)

andrewgreve
That was great.

PatriotOne
12-12-2007, 12:53 PM
wow, Rand Paul thinks that Chuckabee's support in Iowa is likely manufactured, because he went from 8% to 30% in 2 weeks.

I've said that from the beginning of the so-called Huck surge. It's all just smoke and mirrors.

ComradeVlad
12-12-2007, 12:54 PM
hmm r u sure. i listened to this live and it didnt sound like ron paul at all. are you sure itwasnt someone else

PatriotOne
12-12-2007, 12:54 PM
That was great.

WHAT was great? You suck as a commentator :D

theseus51
12-12-2007, 12:55 PM
hmm r u sure. i listened to this live and it didnt sound like ron paul at all. are you sure itwasnt someone else

Rand Paul, his son.

slantedview
12-12-2007, 12:55 PM
ok, i guess i missed it.

and damn, alex is slamming fred thomson.

Ozwest
12-12-2007, 12:56 PM
Comrade Vlad is an irritating troll. Ignore him.

Finn
12-12-2007, 12:57 PM
LOL. What most people on this board don't realize is that almost ALL major activites done on behalf of this grassroot campaign has been headed up by scorned "truthers". The naysayers just don't realize it yet ;)
Well, I wouldn't be on this board without these "nasty twoofers" either. Damn them, damn them to hell! :rolleyes:

It was a great interview by the way. Really enjoyed it.

ComradeVlad
12-12-2007, 01:00 PM
Rand Paul, his son.
oh ok

DXDoug
12-12-2007, 01:01 PM
GReat Listen In ! Rand Paul rocks !:D

Electric Church
12-12-2007, 01:05 PM
this grassroot campaign has been headed up by scorned "truthers". The naysayers just don't realize it yet ;)

Oh they realize it very well and that is why they constantly attack.

Troyhand
12-12-2007, 01:09 PM
Scheduled now 2:10 pm eastern on Alex Jones - Gun show owner who supports walking cancer-stricken corpse NWO-loving Fred Thompson to explain why he kicks out ron paul supporters who have booths or wears RP T-shirts. This should be fun.

jd603
12-12-2007, 02:28 PM
I'm glad they acknowledged Huck's bogus poll numbers. I noticed that bull right away. Just another way to throw rocks at Ron.

I know some probably aren't too happy to with posts like this, but a lot of people might want to hear the interview. It should be starting after the first ad break of the hour, at about 1:08pm EST. Also, Trevor Lyman is on now with blimp updates!

Trevor: "The first banner are going on as we speak."

"Friday morning launch is scheduled."

Listen here:

http://www.nfowars.net:443/stream1.pls

Jojo
12-12-2007, 07:29 PM
Thanks, I'm going listen to the stream now.

LinearChaos
12-12-2007, 07:53 PM
Alex Jones is awesome. I don't agree with him about a lot but he woke me up about 4 years ago. He is very passionate and has done a lot of great things.

RPFTW!
12-12-2007, 08:01 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a90/Sclorch/AlexJonesFlexing.jpg

quickmike
12-12-2007, 08:06 PM
A little hint for you guys.

If you have Winamp Media player, you can open the Media Library tab and choose shoutcast radio tab and choose "talk" as a genre from the dropdown list. From there you will see Alex Jones Refeed at the top of the list and double click it. It streams the current days show and loops it for 24 hrs.

Comes in handy if you want to catch something you missed.

quickmike
12-12-2007, 08:09 PM
Alex Jones is awesome. I don't agree with him about a lot but he woke me up about 4 years ago. He is very passionate and has done a lot of great things.

Yeah, im not into the whole 911 stuff, because even if its true, theres nothing that can be done about it now that its already happened, but I like Alex and understand that even if hes a little out there on a few things, he is a real patriot that just wants the best for the country.

A little nutty at times, but hes got a heart of gold.

RPFTW!
12-12-2007, 08:09 PM
Yeah, im not into the whole 911 stuff, because even if its true, theres nothing that can be done about it now that its already happened, but I like Alex and understand that even if hes a little out there on a few things, he is a real patriot that just wants the best for the country.

A little nutty at times, but hes got a heart of gold.

He's unintentionally hilarious at times too

Derek Johnson
12-12-2007, 08:25 PM

I find myself defending Alex ad nauseam. Everyone says this...but nobody has the gonads Alex has. Not even close. Alex isn't 100 correct on all things, nobody is...but for some reason he is held to this standard. It's a matter of inductive vs. deductive reasoning I guess....the former gave us our modern scientific discoveries.

Ok, for example: there never has been a 100+ mpg carburator conspiracy and there never will be. I've heard Alex argue this claim repeatedly....but he is simply wrong in this area.

On the other hand if you think for a second that airplanes cause sudden and total symetrical gravity collapses, or that Oswald executed a 1 in 1,000,000 shot with a magic bullet then it's you that is not informed. Alex is extremely well informed and his documentaries are testament to the level of research and study he undergoes...a solid scholar on the Anglo-American establishment.

Alex is the best thing on talk radio, imho, and I am very grateful for his endorsement of Ron Paul! :)

Go Alex!

rich34
12-12-2007, 08:33 PM
Well it's about time this forum showed a little bit of love to Alex Jones! That's how I found out about Dr. Paul. He'd come on his show about once a month and talk about all these issues and I was like damn, I've never heard a politican talk like this! This was about 4 to 5 years ago. I never, ever dreamed that Dr. Paul would run for president.

austin356
12-12-2007, 08:40 PM
HOW MANY listeners does AJ have?

Every single one of them will be voting for Paul I presume.

1913_to_2008
12-12-2007, 08:41 PM
Alex Jones had a big part of Dr Paul running for president. Everybody here says they don't agree with Alex 100 percent. I challenge anyone to show me something that he was wrong about in the last few years. I don't even need a link, just a quick sentence about what specifically he was wrong about.

Alex Jones started this movement! That is a fact. He has over 10 million listeners and that is the core of DR. Pauls support. I know most people can't admit that to their selves but, whatever dudes. Infact he is the one who came up with the 16th of December! that's right mutha funckers. He also announced on his show the day Trevor was on.

Anti Federalist
12-12-2007, 08:50 PM
Quick Mike wrote:

Yeah, im not into the whole 911 stuff, because even if its true, theres nothing that can be done about it now that its already happened

Not quite.

I know, speaking for myself, if you can convince someone that the "official" story of 9/11 is, bluntly, horseshit, then it opens the challenge to all that has followed in it's wake, PATRIOT Act et al.

quickmike
12-12-2007, 09:02 PM
Quick Mike wrote:

Not quite.

I know, speaking for myself, if you can convince someone that the "official" story of 9/11 is, bluntly, horseshit, then it opens the challenge to all that has followed in it's wake, PATRIOT Act et al.

Yeah, I know what youre saying, but even if 911 really was done by 19 terrorists, its still no excuse to have the Patriot Act, and thats the thing we should be concentrating on.

I know exactly what youre saying though. I just think the focus should be on educating people on the reasons things like the patriot act will NEVER stop actual terrorist events. Freedom and strong national defense, not offense is the only thing that can protect us. That should be the message, not trying to get the government to fess up to something they did, which will never happen in my lifetime or in yours, no matter what kind of evidence is brought forward.

Anti Federalist
12-12-2007, 09:30 PM
Quick Mike wrote:

Yeah, I know what youre saying, but even if 911 really was done by 19 terrorists, its still no excuse to have the Patriot Act, and thats the thing we should be concentrating on.

Yup, it can cut both ways, no doubt that is a valid point.

Now, for all those cutting each other's throat out in "truther vs. non-truther" arguments, what was so hard about that?

Anti Federalist
12-12-2007, 09:32 PM
not trying to get the government to fess up to something they did, which will never happen in my lifetime or in yours, no matter what kind of evidence is brought forward.

Missed that.

Make no mistake, as a full fledged "truther" I have no illusions of government ever fessing up in any serious way.

They'll be brought to justice kicking and screaming, if at all.

quickmike
12-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Missed that.

Make no mistake, as a full fledged "truther" I have no illusions of government ever fessing up in any serious way.

They'll be brought to justice kicking and screaming, if at all.

I think we can all agree on that for sure.

nbruno322
12-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Please can we limit the discussion to Paul and not AJ and 911 stuff? The reality is, is that this does not help us reach out to more people and hurts Paul by giving his opponents ammunition.

Anti Federalist
12-12-2007, 09:53 PM
Please can we limit the discussion to Paul and not AJ and 911 stuff? The reality is, is that this does not help us reach out to more people and hurts Paul by giving his opponents ammunition.

Yup, that'll do it.

Derek Johnson
12-12-2007, 09:54 PM
I challenge anyone to show me something that he was wrong about in the last few years. I don't even need a link, just a quick sentence about what specifically he was wrong about.

since you must have missed what I said above, I'll paste it again here:

I find myself defending Alex ad nauseam. Everyone says this...but nobody has the gonads Alex has. Not even close. Alex isn't 100 correct on all things, nobody is...but for some reason he is held to this standard. It's a matter of inductive vs. deductive reasoning I guess....the former gave us our modern scientific discoveries.

Ok, for example: there never has been a 100+ mpg carburator conspiracy and there never will be. I've heard Alex argue this claim repeatedly....but he is simply wrong in this area.

On the other hand if you think for a second that airplanes cause sudden and total symetrical gravity collapses, or that Oswald executed a 1 in 1,000,000 shot with a magic bullet then it's you that is not informed. Alex is extremely well informed and his documentaries are testament to the level of research and study he undergoes...a solid scholar on the Anglo-American establishment.

Alex is the best thing on talk radio, imho, and I am very grateful for his endorsement of Ron Paul!

Now, there are web sites with 100 mile per gallon carburator stories, and obviously Alex bought in at face value. He is dead wrong. He has referenced and alluded to the 100+ mpg carb w/many callers. Dead wrong. I love Alex, and he's my hero, but there has never been a 100+ mpg carburator on anything more than a go cart at Putt Putt.

9-11 is another story. Investigate 9-11. Learn and apply Newton's laws of motion... and learn or perform an FEA study and discover and reveal that known materials (ASTM A36 structual steel) and modern construction practices with the solid architectural design of those buildings makes those events probability virtually 0 in 1. It's important. Our foreign policy pivots on this day and this bullshit 9-11 commission fable!

Derek Johnson
12-12-2007, 09:56 PM

No offense man, but grow a pair.