PDA

View Full Version : Rosie O'Donnell Poll

Lauxa
07-02-2007, 07:59 AM
On "The View", Rosie defended Ron Paul's foreign policy statements. This is a poll asking if she should have a national TV show. Personally, I think it would be good for Ron Paul to have more prominent media supporters. Vote for Rosie!

http://polls.newsmax.com/rosie/

richard1984
07-02-2007, 04:05 PM
On "The View", Rosie defended Ron Paul's foreign policy statements. This is a poll asking if she should have a national TV show. Personally, I think it would be good for Ron Paul to have more prominent media supporters. Vote for Rosie!

http://polls.newsmax.com/rosie/

Unfortunately, a lot of prominent media people hate Rosie, especially after the ungraceful ways she tried to get the word out about her 9/11 skepticism. I wish people would talk more about the hard facts (like the near free fall speed at which the WTC 1 & 2 collapsed and also remind people about WTC 7), and just say that it's kinda suspicious. Of course people won't react well when you automatically start blaming the government for it. That should only be discussed after the person/people realize that they don't know the whole story.

Anyway, my point is that a lot of conservative Republicans can't stand Rosie (like my dad, for example), and would be likely to decide to not support Ron Paul just because Rosie supports him.
I know it's stupid, but that's reality. A lot of people listen to Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, etc. and establish their opinions based on what these people tell them (or yell at them--which is often the case). If Rosie supports Dr. Paul, that might be a great opportunity for the NeoCon preachers to criticize Dr. Paul, call him an emotional liberal (while they're screaming and whining and irrationally carrying on about everything), and in doing so, potentially turning away a good deal of the conservative Christian Republican base.

Hopefully, Ron Paul will be given plenty of opportunity to speak for himself. The more people hear him, the more they'll want to hear him. People need to hear Ron Paul himself before they are told too much about him. No one can say it quite like Ron Paul. He is his own best advertisement.

ADGettis
07-02-2007, 04:15 PM
I can't say the ends justify the means in this case. For every intelligent thing she says, about 10 examples of absolute idiocy follow. She's been good to RP in the past, but first of all that is not any way to win over Republicans, and second, she is bound to say something harmful about him in the future.