PDA

View Full Version : I had a deal with The Clintons says Trump.

timosman
05-07-2018, 10:30 PM
President Trump just announced, via a spokesperson, Trump Co. had indeed signed a business deal with The Clintons and the agreement was to be in place through the election and beyond - the winner of The Election will be able to assume the post peacefully, TRUMP 101*. How do you think I would have not put it in place if you bothered to read "The Art of The Deal"? So now the deal is done and it is time to go back to watching Netflix and farting, this does not justify a Coup d'Etat! Fuck French btw. This person is acting crazy and I asked many times for something to be done with her, however I have not had any indication of anyone trying to do something about it. Now, as the person with the highest vested power in this country I am going to be deciding which way the country will go. If you think it is ok to still object to accepting this as a reality, I am sorry, but you had a chance at the polls. What is your problem and why she can not go to jail? I would like to be informed via twitter at my Twitter @realDonaldTrump by tomorrow noon EST. The Democrats will have a chance to speak out why it is still ok for her not to be in jail. Our lawyers were also given this task, and believe me my lawyers are quite good, and the guys are willing to risk their reputation on saying there is nobody who is able to point anything in the code allowing her to ignore the law. Her latest frequent attacks of hysteria are not a sign of a peaceful transition. I would also like to point out Kerry sniffing my ass is not a friendly act. What should I do with this angry vagina? Bill is ok either way and he actually likes a different America but he was afraid to tell her because of Monica, whatever ... What the heck does she have against me? I even invited her to one of my weddings - ended the spokesperson quoting The Office of President Trump

The DonaldŽ (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump)

* Do you think they will some day teach this in school? TD

timosman
05-07-2018, 10:46 PM
THIS THREAD NOT TO BE INCLUDED IN THE BACKUP.

enhanced_deficit
05-08-2018, 11:05 AM
Bit confused about OP theme. There was 'lock her up' movement though it was disbanded after election.

timosman
05-08-2018, 11:14 AM
Bit confused about OP theme. There was 'lock her up' movement though it was disbanded after election.

They were a bit misguided and driven partially by a revenge. We are civilized people and there are ways to address the problem without resorting to violence. She's a rouge citizen but still a citizen and should be afforded a full protection of the law. She's also still a POTUS wife.

enhanced_deficit
05-08-2018, 11:18 AM
Who made those statement and when/where? The Donald?

Suzanimal
05-08-2018, 11:22 AM
I would also like to point out Kerry sniffing my ass is not a friendly act. What should I do with this angry vagina?

lol, wtf?

The link didn't work. In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have clicked on.

timosman
05-08-2018, 11:28 AM
lol, wtf?

The link didn't work. In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have clicked on.

Kerry is quietly seeking to salvage Iran deal he helped craft - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?522035-Kerry-is-quietly-seeking-to-salvage-Iran-deal-he-helped-craft

timosman
05-08-2018, 11:56 AM
Who made those statement and when/where? The Donald?

This thread was resurrected from the humor section as in - we freaked out when we read it but then it turned out to be somewhat funny although a few improvements could be made to make it more engaging. Final verdict - it still needs work. :cool:

timosman
06-04-2018, 07:18 PM
Now for those who follow, in light of recent events, why Trump wasn't hitting her harder during election? Was he already afraid of the deep state?

dude58677
06-04-2018, 07:25 PM
Now for those who follow, in light of recent events, why Trump wasn't hitting her harder during election? Was he already afraid of the deep state?

He would have known about the Deep State till taking office. He thought if he issued an executive order it would be followed but alot of them haven't been such as making the individual mandate voluntary. He wants the FBI to arrest and indict Hillary but they do what Hillary wants instead which is to obstruct justice by investigating Russia over her election loss.

timosman
06-04-2018, 07:34 PM
He would have known about the Deep State till taking office. He thought if he issued an executive order it would be followed but alot of them haven't been such as making the individual mandate voluntary. He wants the FBI to arrest and indict Hillary but they do what Hillary wants instead which is to obstruct justice by investigating Russia over her election loss.

Why are they even arguing? He has all the power.

dude58677
06-04-2018, 07:47 PM
Why are they even arguing? He has all the power.

What it is called is bureaucratic resistance it just hasn't been this extreme since Donald Trump took office because he is so anti-establishment. Federal employees HATE Donald Trump. He issued executive orders that limit their hiring and he cut their funding for their agencies. If you were a crooked federal agent you would fear the long term precedent if someone like Hillary went to jail. So you would do everything to get Donald Trump out of office or make it very difficult for him to get Hillary in jail.

timosman
06-04-2018, 07:48 PM
What it is called is bureaucratic resistance it just hasn't been this extreme since Donald Trump took office because he is so anti-establishment. Federal employees HATE Donald Trump. He issued executive orders that limit their hiring and he cut their funding for their agencies. If you were a crooked federal agent you would fear the long term precedent if someone like Hillary went to jail. So you would do everything to get Donald Trump out of office or make it very difficult for him to get Hillary in jail.

Nobody gives a fuck about Hillary now.

dude58677
06-04-2018, 07:50 PM
Nobody gives a $#@! about Hillary now.

They do it is just that she is doing a very good job of diverting attention away from her crimes. The people in the establishment do care about Hillary.

timosman
06-04-2018, 07:54 PM
They do it is just that she is doing a very good job of diverting attention away from her crimes. The people in the establishment do care about Hillary.

The only people who care about Hillary are Trump supporters and Trump ends up protecting his business partner.

TheTexan
06-04-2018, 08:00 PM

Trump fears nothing. It is the deep state, that trembles in fear.

dude58677
06-04-2018, 08:09 PM
The only people who care about Hillary are Trump supporters and Trump ends up protecting his business partner.

Once again he ordered an investigation on the people wiretapping his campaign but the deep state once again disobeyed him and instead kept on with the Russian hoax.

timosman
06-04-2018, 08:57 PM
Trump fears nothing. It is the deep state, that trembles in fear.

They are probably laughing all the way to their banks.

timosman
06-04-2018, 09:01 PM
Once again he ordered an investigation on the people wiretapping his campaign but the deep state once again disobeyed him and instead kept on with the Russian hoax.

How would this be handled in a private corporation?

dude58677
06-05-2018, 08:00 AM
How would this be handled in a private corporation?

They would easily get fired but it is very difficult to fire a federal employee if not impossible.

timosman
06-05-2018, 08:32 AM
They would easily get fired but it is very difficult to fire a federal employee if not impossible.

Because?

dude58677
06-05-2018, 09:00 AM
Because?

To fire a federal employee there is a very long appeals process along with hearings. It is not as simple as "I want your desk cleaned and you out of here by the end of the day" as it is in the private sector.

https://www.thoughtco.com/why-its-hard-firing-government-employees-3321489

timosman
06-05-2018, 09:07 AM
To fire a federal employee there is a very long appeals process along with hearings. It is not as simple as "I want your desk cleaned and you out of here by the end of the day" as it is in the private sector.

https://www.thoughtco.com/why-its-hard-firing-government-employees-3321489

This should be taken care of as of last month - Trump issues orders making it easier to fire federal employees - https://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?522618-Trump-issues-orders-making-it-easier-to-fire-federal-employees

Swordsmyth
06-05-2018, 12:30 PM
This should be taken care of as of last month - Trump issues orders making it easier to fire federal employees - https://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?522618-Trump-issues-orders-making-it-easier-to-fire-federal-employees

Easier=/=Easy

timosman
06-07-2018, 01:12 PM
Easier=/=Easy

Mick Mulvaney fires all 25 members of consumer watchdog’s advisory board - https://www.seattletimes.com/business/mulvaney-fires-all-25-members-of-consumer-watchdogs-advisory-board/