PDA

View Full Version : Oliver North to head NRA

Matt Collins
05-07-2018, 03:58 PM
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/07/609133891/oliver-north-will-be-next-president-of-nra-organization-says

Michael Landon
05-07-2018, 04:03 PM
No thanks. Looks like I'll be dropping them and giving more money to the JPFO and GOA.

- ML

phill4paul
05-07-2018, 04:07 PM
No thanks. Looks like I'll be dropping them and giving more money to the JPFO and GOA.

- ML

Amen and +rep.

Free in CT
05-07-2018, 10:25 PM
I gave up on The NRA last year after 20 years of membership. North is just another reason to for gun owners to avoid the NRA like the plague.

timosman
05-08-2018, 12:30 AM
I gave up on The NRA last year after 20 years of membership. North is just another reason to for gun owners to avoid the NRA like the plague.

What do we have against him?

Swordsmyth
05-08-2018, 12:33 AM
What do we have against him?

Iran-Contra among many other things.

timosman
05-08-2018, 12:49 AM
Iran-Contra among many other things.

He was just doing what he was told by the prez?

Bern
05-08-2018, 06:40 AM

- ML

saf.org is worth your consideration.

donnay
05-08-2018, 07:43 AM
He was just doing what he was told by the prez?

Rex84.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWaNFLEZODc

angelatc
05-08-2018, 07:51 AM
The Nicaraguan Rifle Association?

AuH20
05-08-2018, 08:07 AM
He's most likely tied to Mena in some capacity.

kahless
05-08-2018, 08:10 AM
Does his past foreign policy work even matter as long as he stands strong on 2A? Regardless GOA is far better on gun rights.

pcosmar
05-08-2018, 08:11 AM
I do not like this guy..

This does not raise my estimation of the NRA.

AuH20
05-08-2018, 08:12 AM
Does his past foreign policy work even matter as long as he stands strong on 2A? Regardless GOA is far better on gun rights.
Not unless he comes clean about his past activity.

AuH20
05-08-2018, 08:19 AM
https://twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/993547017933676544?s=19

kahless
05-08-2018, 08:39 AM
https://twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/993547017933676544?s=19

Over time people forget these things or were not paying attention to him at the time like me.

timosman
05-08-2018, 08:41 AM
Rex84.

That's your government at work. Why do you want to blame him?

pcosmar
05-08-2018, 08:51 AM

He lied under Oath to Congress.

He ran Arms And Drug Deals for Profit. Illegally.

Now he will take the NRA down from the inside..

He is all about arming Police.. and all the wrong people. (like Fusion Centers)

timosman
05-08-2018, 08:53 AM

He ran Arms And Drug Deals for Profit. Illegally.

Now he will take the NRA down from the inside..

He is all about arming Police.. and all the wrong people. (like Fusion Centers)

These are very serious accusations. I think I have heard about some other people who were doing just that very recently but the names escape me at the moment.

pcosmar
05-08-2018, 09:02 AM
These are very serious accusations. I think I have heard about some other people who were doing just that very recently but the names escape me at the moment.

Clinton? Bush?
Familiar names.

How old are you kid,?, I watched the hearings on TV,, back before internet.

I believe there were discussions HERE when he showed up on FauxSnoose as a talking head.

so why don't you pretend that there is more than a pea in your brain pan.

donnay
05-08-2018, 09:09 AM

That's the deep state at work. I think of the Nuremberg trial--"just doing what I was ordered to do." He also made out financially by following those orders. In my opinion, not a freedom fighter.

timosman
05-08-2018, 09:17 AM
That's the deep state at work. I think of the Nuremberg trial--"just doing what I was ordered to do." He also made out financially by following those orders. In my opinion, not a freedom fighter.

What was he supposed to do? Go again the deep state and get fucked in a nanosecond? That would be the last time you heard from him. Keep in mind the internets did not exist at the time.

H_H
05-08-2018, 09:25 AM
Iran-Contra

So... he's famous for being a great weapons salesman.

Sounds bretty gud.

AuH20
05-08-2018, 09:30 AM
North sounds like a lifer. I don't believe he's changed his ways. Very few ever do.

H_H
05-08-2018, 09:32 AM
So... he's famous for being a great weapons salesman.

Sounds bretty gud.

Oh, and very clearly did not give one single hoot about doing it without being granted a "license" to do so.

Ollie tells the government to shove its stinkin licenses; he's gonna sell bazookas to whomever he pleases and he ain't ever, ever going to back down, cuck, or apologize for it even though your Cabal is going to constantly demonize him for it for the next 30 years.

I don't care about what he said about Waco. In general I don't care about what anyone says. Did he gas them? No. I care about what people do. And what he did was give a big middle finger to the elite Cabal ruling us for 30+ years now.

Let's see what happens.

H_H
05-08-2018, 09:35 AM

Yes! He also gave a big middle finger to Congress and told them "I don't have to tell you sick pedo loser puppets anything, now go cry about it." Yes! That's my boy!

pcosmar
05-08-2018, 12:46 PM
Yes! He also gave a big middle finger to Congress and told them "I don't have to tell you sick pedo loser puppets anything, now go cry about it." Yes! That's my boy!

Whereupon he should have been immediately shot for treason,,

I mean removed from the room and put against a wall. Immediately and without debate.

timosman
05-08-2018, 12:47 PM

I mean removed from the room and put against a wall. Immediately and without debate.

How many times did it happen in the history of US of A?

pcosmar
05-08-2018, 12:48 PM
North sounds like a lifer. I don't believe he's changed his ways. Very few ever do.

One of Daddy Bush's boys.

Read My Lips,,,

New World Order.

pcosmar
05-08-2018, 12:48 PM
How many times did it happen in the history of US of A?

Not nearly enough,, apparently.

and I was quite disappointed to not see it then,,, as I remember.

timosman
05-08-2018, 12:51 PM
Not nearly enough,, apparently.

I think I hear zero? How does this justify putting the guy against the wall? Are you some kind of vigilante? :cool:

pcosmar
05-08-2018, 12:56 PM
I think I hear zero? How does this justify putting the guy against the wall? Are you some kind of vigilante? :cool:

Why be dumb?
It is a generally accepted military punishment.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_by_firing_squad

The method is often the supreme punishment or disciplinary means employed by military courts for crimes such as cowardice, desertion, espionage, murder, mutiny, or treason. For servicemen, the firing squad is symbolic. The condemned serviceman is executed by a group of his peers indicating that he is found guilty by the entire group.

timosman
05-08-2018, 12:59 PM
Why be dumb?

He was a rogue individual without any support from the government when conducting these heinous acts. :cool:

pcosmar
05-08-2018, 01:02 PM
He was a rogue individual without any support from the government when conducting these heinous acts. :cool:

That really is dumb,, and you need to adjust your meds.

They ain't working well for you.

dannno
05-08-2018, 01:04 PM
One of Daddy Bush's boys.

Read My Lips,,,

New World Order.

The Bushes don't seem to like Trump very much, and vice versa

Trump won't attend Barbara Bush's funeral

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-skipping-barbara-bush-funeral-expected-to-be-at-mar-a-lago-instead/

This does feel really weird tho.

H_H
05-08-2018, 01:09 PM

Well, that would have been cool. I agree. But...

What would have been even cooler is Ollie pulling out a Rambo gun from under his suit jacket, shouting, "You can have some answers: from my cold, dead lips!" and shooting every single Congressman dead.

That would have been legend.

And let's not rule it out. Especially now that he's head of the world's largest weapons-related organization, it could totally still happen at some point. I'm rooting for you, Ollie.

pcosmar
05-08-2018, 01:12 PM
I'm rooting for you, Ollie.

Good luck with that.

I'm thinking this might be a coffin nail for the NRA.
I'm not the only one old enough to remember.

timosman
05-08-2018, 01:16 PM
Well, that would have been cool. I agree. But...

What would have been even cooler is Ollie pulling out a Rambo gun from under his suit jacket, shouting, "You can have some answers: from my cold, dead lips!" and shooting every single Congressman dead.

That would have been legend.

And let's not rule it out. Especially now that he's head of the world's largest weapons-related organization, it could totally still happen at some point. I'm rooting for you, Ollie.

This would be the bomb, however I hope Ollie doesn't take your comment too seriously. 😂

H_H
05-08-2018, 01:21 PM

At some point in every event's lifecycle, the only ones old enough to remember... no longer remember. :D

pcosmar
05-08-2018, 01:24 PM
Good luck with that.

I'm thinking this might be a coffin nail for the NRA.

There is the other possibility that I am wrong and he is serious about gun Rights,, and pushes for Restoration of Rights as well as Correcting the background check system , (scrapping) Preventing Firearm removal without serious scrutiny and due process. And pushing back all gun laws ,,,except personal common sense.

remotely possible,, but I doubt it

timosman
05-08-2018, 01:27 PM
There is the other possibility that I am wrong and he is serious about gun Rights,, and pushes for Restoration of Rights as well as Correcting the background check system , (scrapping) Preventing Firearm removal without serious scrutiny and due process. And pushing back all gun laws ,,,except personal common sense.

remotely possible,, but I doubt it

Maybe he is the man we all need? Can we step back and give him some space for a few moments to see who he really is? It won't take long.

dannno
05-08-2018, 01:56 PM
Maybe he is the man we all need? Can we step back and give him some space for a few moments to see who he really is? It won't take long.

Naahhhhhhh...

https://media.makeameme.org/created/burn-him-hes.jpg

timosman
05-08-2018, 01:59 PM
Naahhhhhhh...

And then we bitch why freedom is not popular.

dannno
05-08-2018, 02:06 PM
And then we bitch why freedom is not popular.

Well I still think Rudy was behind 9/11, so I'm having a tough time figuring out why Trump brought him in on his legal team.

Then again maybe Rudy knew nothing about 9/11 being an inside job, I just have a really tough time with that considering the bunker they had in Building 7 where I am pretty sure a lot of the final stages of the plan were carried out from.

Now Ollie.. wtf.

But ya, I guess we will see.

kahless
05-08-2018, 06:15 PM
Well I still think Rudy was behind 9/11, so I'm having a tough time figuring out why Trump brought him in on his legal team.

Then again maybe Rudy knew nothing about 9/11 being an inside job, I just have a really tough time with that considering the bunker they had in Building 7 where I am pretty sure a lot of the final stages of the plan were carried out from.

Now Ollie.. wtf.

I do not think Rudy was behind 9/11 but I still cannot understand how this country gave him a pass for building the command center across from towers despite being warned against another attack after the 1992 one. (the emergency command center then got destroyed in 9/11). Then there is the issue with the air around ground zero which we all knew he was full of shit about it being safe.

Trump spoke allot of truth about 9/11 so you would think he knows the history above but then hires Rudy anyway. So tough time trying to figure that out indeed.

timosman
05-08-2018, 06:50 PM
I do not think Rudy was behind 9/11 but I still cannot understand how this country gave him a pass for building the command center across from towers despite being warned against another attack after the 1992 one. (the emergency command center then got destroyed in 9/11). Then there is the issue with the air around ground zero which we all knew he was full of shit about it being safe.

Trump spoke allot of truth about 9/11 so you would think he knows the history above but then hires Rudy anyway. So tough time trying to figure that out indeed.

The pool of potential candidates must be really small.:confused:

oyarde
05-08-2018, 07:01 PM
Personally , I am not intending taking any responsibility publicly for my central american activities as well so I really cannot hold that against someone .

pcosmar
05-08-2018, 08:55 PM
Now Ollie.. wtf.

Well I don't blame Trump for the NRA choice..

But it was a stupid choice.

pcosmar
05-08-2018, 08:56 PM
Rudy should have been thrown from the boat,,, in retrospect.

devil21
05-09-2018, 02:18 PM
Not a good sign...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug0IL7k3elQ

Raginfridus
05-09-2018, 02:29 PM
Personally , I am not intending taking any responsibility publicly for my central american activities as well so I really cannot hold that against someone .https://img.wennermedia.com/480-width/rs-227469-Polygamy_Mormon.jpg

timosman
05-09-2018, 02:36 PM
Not a good sign...

Posted already in this thread - post #9 - 6626155

North doesn't say anything. The chairman is Daniel Inouye - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84

[Congressman Jack] Brooks: Colonel North, in your work at the N.S.C. were you not assigned, at one time, to work on plans for the continuity of government in the event of a major disaster?

Brendan Sullivan [North's counsel, agitatedly]: Mr. Chairman?

[Senator Daniel] Inouye: I believe that question touches upon a highly sensitive and classified area so may I request that you not touch upon that?

Brooks: I was particularly concerned, Mr. Chairman, because I read in Miami papers, and several others, that there had been a plan developed, by that same agency, a contingency plan in the event of emergency, that would suspend the American constitution. And I was deeply concerned about it and wondered if that was an area in which he had worked. I believe that it was and I wanted to get his confirmation.

Inouye: May I most respectfully request that that matter not be touched upon at this stage. If we wish to get into this, I'm certain arrangements can be made for an executive session.

devil21
05-09-2018, 02:40 PM
Posted already in this thread - post #9 - 6626155

North doesn't say anything. The chairman is Daniel Inouye - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84

The vid I posted has more background info. FEMA, North, Suspension of Constitution, now North as Head of NRA. Hmm....doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where this is going.

timosman
05-09-2018, 02:42 PM
The vid I posted has more background info. FEMA, North, Suspension of Constitution, now North as Head of NRA. Hmm....doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where this is going.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see North wasn't the only one behind this and not in a major role.

pcosmar
05-09-2018, 03:56 PM
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see North wasn't the only one behind this and not in a major role.

He played Key Roles,, He has profited personally,, and is still connected.

AuH20
05-17-2018, 09:33 AM
I just blasted the NRA when they called me for a donation.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gunpolitics/comments/8igt3h/new_nra_president_oliver_north_supported_94/

timosman
05-20-2018, 05:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTMr05X4aK0

pcosmar
05-20-2018, 05:07 PM
It won't take long.

That is the most true thing you have said lately.

Watch and see is usually my "line".

pcosmar
05-20-2018, 05:09 PM

Did you watch the hearings? I Did.

Were you born yet,, then?

timosman
05-21-2018, 12:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTMr05X4aK0

Fox pulled the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IIM4zKbLu4

Brian4Liberty
05-21-2018, 12:53 PM
Bad news, North won't be available to run for POTUS as a Libertarian.

Good news, future NRA fund-raising efforts promise to be interesting...