2. Paul

This would then lead to:
FL:
1. Giuliani
2. Paul
NV:
1. Giuliani
2. Paul

The sooner Romney drops out, the better. I suspect his base would move towards Paul.

tsetsefly
12-12-2007, 11:16 AM
I am not sure if Romney would drop out so soon, he has invested too much. And I woudl think Paul would have to win a primary before that to stay in the race...

Jwaksman
12-12-2007, 11:27 AM
Giuliani might not win any. Don't pay attention to his rhetoric about how he is winning so many of those February 5th states. He was also winning Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina a few months ago. He always wins among voters who don't know anything but that Rudy is Mr. 9/11, and who haven't started paying attention to the election yet. The fact is that the closer a state gets to voting, the more people pay attention, and the less likely they are to vote for Rudy. His numbers in February 5th states are already dropping, and you can expect them to tank in January. By then, people in February 5th states will start paying attention, and even if they might still like Rudy's policies, they'll be turned away by his awful results in the early states. You can count him out.

Right now, the frontrunner is Romney, for sure. If he finishes a close second in Iowa and wins New Hampshire, I expect him to jump into the lead in all of the February 5th states. If Dr. Paul makes the final two, it will be against Romney - not Rudy.

PledgeForPaul
12-12-2007, 01:34 PM

Right now, the frontrunner is Romney, for sure. If he finishes a close second in Iowa and wins New Hampshire, I expect him to jump into the lead in all of the February 5th states. If Dr. Paul makes the final two, it will be against Romney - not Rudy.

If that is true, you could double or even triple your money by betting on intrade.