PDA

View Full Version : Shilled 4 Ron on Mike Gallaher's show this morning

Derek Johnson
12-12-2007, 11:11 AM
I also shilled on the Jeff Bolton show yesterday [AM 570 DFW 5-9 AM CST], and it went well. Jeff wants Ron to come on the show in a big way.

Also I was on the neocon Marx Levin's show [for the thousanth time] talking about the blimp with his neocon sub: Mark Simone. I told Mark for Christmas this year I want to ride in the Ron Paul blimp with him, Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity for a few hours to discuss pre-emptive war....no suprise what happened....they 7 second delayed me out.

I pitched Ron's stance on taxes and taxation on the Mike Gallagher show this morning on my drive to work. While I was on air I accused Huck of lifting Ron's stance on the IRS abolishment and recommended that while Huck is using Ron's positions, he should also consider Ron's position on the Federal Reserve phase out. Mike was receptive, but was strongly selling the audience the fair tax. I posed the 1791 Whiskey tax as a historical example of how "sin" or "non-essential" or "select tax" fails miserably and are nearly impossible to enforce without a monolithic command and control central government. I think he has a audio archive, if so, I'll YouTube it.

Revolutn
12-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Way to go brother.

Engage the enemy on all fronts and in their own theaters.

Rev

Cyclone177
12-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Nice work.

Derek Johnson
12-16-2007, 02:31 AM
Just an update on Mike Gallagher's audio archives. Apparantly they sensor Federal Reserve and/or Ron Paul calls b/c I've made 2 calls on this subject and they were scrubbed from their archival record. I was going to put the calls on YouTube....

Hmmm, I guess the Fed Res/Ron Paul is not supposed to be heard by the sheep. Too bad.

free.alive
12-16-2007, 02:45 AM
have the tape rolling when you call. Maybe if these clips start ending up on YouTube and they REALLY don't want to let people hear them, they'll have to go off the air.....

Hmmm

RoamZero
12-16-2007, 02:48 AM
You should have heard how antagonistic Hugh Hewitt (another neocon talking head) was awhile back when he devoted an hour for Ron Paul supporters to call in after the Nov 5th success. I wonder if he'll do that next week again.

RPFTW!
12-16-2007, 02:58 AM
excellent

Derek Johnson
12-16-2007, 03:17 AM
You should have heard how antagonistic Hugh Hewitt (another neocon talking head) was awhile back when he devoted an hour for Ron Paul supporters to call in after the Nov 5th success. I wonder if he'll do that next week again.

I was a caller on Hugh's show in September, shilling Ron. Hugh was still casting Paul supporters as 'living in a green van down by the river'...and he was repeating the good ol 'yeah, but he has no chance' to me. I'll make it a point to get by his screener this week if he chooses to ignore our sensational teaparty day.