PDA

View Full Version : BLACKS FOR RON PAUL!! Grassroots campaign to spread the word!

blacksforronpaul
12-12-2007, 11:05 AM
I HAVE STARTED A blogtalkradio program called blacksforronpaul , check it out as we go after this controlled media and introduce the important issues Ron Paul is stating to the thousands of African Americans who may not hear his message.

www.blogtalkradio.com/blacksforronpaul

hillertexas
12-12-2007, 11:07 AM
bump

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-12-2007, 11:15 AM
If you dont mind my asking, how do you gauge the name recognition of Ron Paul and enthusiasm with his message in the black community? I think we need to do more as grassroots to reach out to this demographic but then again I dont really know how they are seeing Dr. Paul... Do you have any info on this?

blacksforronpaul
12-12-2007, 11:53 AM
Its low , but right now i am talking heavily in community centers and other places about Ron Paul. The Younger crowd very much distrust the government and wants to be strong and independent

Todd
12-12-2007, 12:02 PM
great idea. Anything that unites and finds similarities.

bszoka
12-15-2007, 12:50 PM
Seriously, people! Someone's got to do this.

Perry
12-15-2007, 01:08 PM
I was so happy last night when on pbs after they mentioned all the white nationalist crap that they showed a bunch of black Paul supporters ESPECIALLY the lady in the statue of liberty outfit. :) You just can't argue with that.

jaminunit
12-18-2007, 01:30 AM
WOW great idea!!!
you rock !

Keep up the good work!

tropicangela
12-18-2007, 01:33 AM
I was so happy last night when on pbs after they mentioned all the white nationalist crap that they showed a bunch of black Paul supporters ESPECIALLY the lady in the statue of liberty outfit. :) You just can't argue with that.

Oh I missed this. How ironic. Goodie.

noztnac
12-18-2007, 01:37 AM
James Brown was from South Carolina. He had a song that went "Say it Loud, I'm black and I'm proud."

I came up with a new one especially for the south... "Say it y'all, I'm black and for Paul."

or... "Say it y'all, I'm backin' Ron Paul."

DirtMcGirt
12-18-2007, 01:40 AM
Great idea!!!

kushaze
12-18-2007, 01:41 AM
I want to start a Latino's against illegal immigration for Ron Paul, but I don't have the time nor resources.

Cardinal Red
12-18-2007, 01:43 AM
This is a vital demographic for the campaign, not only because every vote matters, but because America needs to see that Ron Paul supporters come from every race, religion, etc.

Nothing like some grassroots activism to drive that point home.

JC

JoshLowry
12-18-2007, 12:28 PM
I bought and am forwarding blacksforronpaul.com to your radio blog.

You should make a full fledged site out of it.

jmdrake
12-18-2007, 12:36 PM
Its low , but right now i am talking heavily in community centers and other places about Ron Paul. The Younger crowd very much distrust the government and wants to be strong and independent

Good points! I'd add that (unfortunately) many Americans period haven't heard about Ron Paul. But the issues (if presented well) resonate with everybody. Ron Paul did a smack down great job at the Tavis Smiley debates.

Personally I think the Katrina fiasco helps underscore why "big government" isn't the solution. That's what finally did it for me anyway. Kanye West was mistaken to say "George W. Bush doesn't care about black people". The big government elitists that Bush is a part of don't care about people PERIOD!

Anyway, great radio show. I'll have to call in some time. :)

Regards,

John M. Drake

WilliamC
12-18-2007, 12:42 PM
Greetings All,

Andrew Clarksenior (http://wrecradio.com/pages/andrewclarksenior.html) is a conservative black radio host in Memphis, TN that I have spoken to once or twice. He has nothing good to say about Ron Paul and claimed that he had heard Ron Paul call America "evil" during one of the debates. I'll keep calling in to his weekend show as he does seem to have a conservative outlook, and is willing to let callers state their case. Maybe you can get in touch with him and let him know that there are African-Americans out there who DO support Ron Paul.

<edit> hey he's also originally from Detroit I think </end edit>

William C Colley

bszoka
12-18-2007, 05:07 PM
Again, someone really needs to start an "African-Americans for Ron Paul" facebook group.

knappz
12-18-2007, 05:11 PM
Again, someone really needs to start an "African-Americans for Ron Paul" facebook group.

Nice!

RonPaulFTFW
12-18-2007, 05:13 PM
awesome.

noVember5th
12-19-2007, 04:52 PM
keep up the good work on this

ThatGirlTasha
12-28-2007, 12:02 PM

Do you have a link to that video? Would be cool to see it up on youtube (hint, hint).

ThatGirlTasha
12-28-2007, 12:05 PM
I want to start a Latino's against illegal immigration for Ron Paul, but I don't have the time nor resources.

Just go to blogspot.com and start a blog there. It is free, easy, and gives you a very good internet presence upon which to build. I know my husband would join and also help.

Tasha

kiss
01-11-2008, 06:30 AM
I HAVE STARTED A blogtalkradio program called blacksforronpaul , check it out as we go after this controlled media and introduce the important issues Ron Paul is stating to the thousands of African Americans who may not hear his message.

www.blogtalkradio.com/blacksforronpaul
The site is down, does anybody know why?
How is the news about the newsletters recieved among African Americans?

endwellmom4RON
01-11-2008, 07:27 AM
My husband is black and proudly supports Ron Paul. He went to visit his family for a funeral recently and discussed Dr. Paul with several family members. Most of the older ones are supporting Obama simply because they never believed they would see the day a black man could actually be president. He mentioned that a few of the younger ones hadn't heard of Ron Paul but would be willing to check him out. I don't know if he has checked back with them yet.

bucfish
01-11-2008, 07:33 AM
We need to get the message to all. As RP's message resonates with ALL. I am glad to see a new support come out. I try to never view anybody as a group but until we bring all current groups together and realize that it is not our color, gender, or anything else but rather our deeds that make us what we are. Individualism is the real way to end racism. And the only way!!!

eloquensanity
01-11-2008, 07:54 AM
The site is down, does anybody know why?
How is the news about the newsletters recieved among African Americans?

Its working for me

RonRules
01-11-2008, 07:56 AM
More Ron Paul rap please ! Real rap this time !