PDA

View Full Version : How Confident Are You That There Won't Be Voter Fraud

celticsman7
12-12-2007, 10:46 AM
In regards to Iowa and New Hampshire, how confident is everyone that there won't be an issue. Even if we have hundreds of voter watchers, will it help? And will every precint in New Hampshire have electronic voting machines? And what are the chances it might go paper ballot?

Luther
12-12-2007, 10:47 AM
25 percent level of confidence.

Kombaiyashii
12-12-2007, 10:52 AM
There will be voter fraud. We must catch them at it.

SWATH
12-12-2007, 10:55 AM
I'm 0% confident that there will be 0% vote fraud or attempted vote fraud.

jumpyg1258
12-12-2007, 10:57 AM
Im honestly not sure about those particular states, but for there to be no fraud nationwide that would be a miracle in todays world with how corrupt our current government leaders are.

werdd
12-12-2007, 10:57 AM
keep a camera in your car when you go to vote, the only reason voter fraud exists is because innocent voters allow it to happen.

RockEnds
12-12-2007, 11:01 AM
I'm 99.99% confident that there will be voter fraud. I don't know if it will be done on a scale that would change the results of the election.

Visual
12-12-2007, 11:03 AM
I'm 99.99% confident that there will be voter fraud. I don't know if it will be done on a scale that would change the results of the election.

Similar thoughts here. Sure there will be voter fraud, always has been, always will be.

Just I don't think it will be all that significant.

freelance
12-12-2007, 11:16 AM
I'm as confident that there will be no voter fraud as I am that Congress is working solely for their constituents.

Falseflagop
12-12-2007, 11:21 AM
I say 100% chance they will rigg it for one of teh crooks !! They did it in IOWA straw Poll can you imagine if RP would have been declared the winner he would be winning the race with 60% right now !!

They are crooks and NOT to be trusted!

Zydeco
12-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Of course there will be voter fraud. We even know how they do it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky-YXvxYbck

Our government has betrayed the people and the Constitution. They are guilty of treason, virtually every one of them.

Shin505
12-12-2007, 11:24 AM
This thread in DailyPaul on vote fraud has been a hot topic since yesterday.

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/12757

jd603
12-12-2007, 11:26 AM
I have no faith in Iowa, there will be fraud in some states.

New Hampshire however, where I live, has a pretty well managed voting process, there should be next to no fraud here. That is why I expect Giuliani's fake poll numbers to be exposed. :)

In regards to Iowa and New Hampshire, how confident is everyone that there won't be an issue. Even if we have hundreds of voter watchers, will it help? And will every precint in New Hampshire have electronic voting machines? And what are the chances it might go paper ballot?

Bradley in DC
12-12-2007, 11:27 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=51063
Seriously

Zydeco
12-12-2007, 11:27 AM
I say 100% chance they will rigg it for one of teh crooks !! They did it in IOWA straw Poll can you imagine if RP would have been declared the winner he would be winning the race with 60% right now !!

They are crooks and NOT to be trusted!

I give the 2007 Iowa Straw Poll a high probability of being rigged, and the 1995 Iowa Straw Poll an extremely high probability of being rigged.

If you ever need to introduce people to the idea that elections are regularly rigged in this country, start with the 1995 Iowa Straw Poll, the famous "exact tie." Even journalists at the time knew it was rigged.

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-12-2007, 11:28 AM
I am 100% sure there will be voter fraud somewhere.. hopefully with a huge field of candidates, everyone is scared that it will happen so everyone will be watching... that is the best thing that we can hope for...

Mass accountability

RockEnds
12-12-2007, 11:36 AM
I tried to allow for the small chance that the world could go spinning off into space or something. ;) Ya just never know.

If people vote, there will be fraud. If there's no accountability whatsoever, the results will be influenced.

Shin505
12-12-2007, 11:37 AM
Of course there will be voter fraud. We even know how they do it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky-YXvxYbck

Our government has betrayed the people and the Constitution. They are guilty of treason, virtually every one of them.

Wow, I'm speechless...

john_anderson_ii
12-12-2007, 11:41 AM
In general, across the country, I'm not confident at all that there won't be voter fraud. However, I can say this: "Not in my precinct buddy." If we all take that attitude, then we can handle it.

rg123
12-12-2007, 12:03 PM
There will be 100% voter fraud and the campaign needs to have a back up count.
After the fact that millions have been donated its the least the campaign can do.
The results will match the Rasmussen results to verify the MSM. Them along with RCL, and Zogby are all corporate owned and will be skewed to match the electronic devices counting the votes. If you backtrack guys like Huck, Rudy you will see that whenever they have rallies their is no one in attendence especially with Huckabee. Even on tv they never show Huckabee with a crowd because he doesn't have one. His numbers are fabricated just like Ron's name is left of the tv polls even when he is supposedly polling higher than McCain and Fred. If electronic voting is not stopped Ron will lose the election. Just like today they will give Ron hardly any talk time and unfortunately Ron will just sit there and take it and will be so mad when he finally gets a question that he will start stuttering. It is painfully obvisous that the election, the debates and everthing else is all fixed

Wingman
12-12-2007, 12:24 PM
im confident there will be MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD

i think we need to agitate a lot more to get this recognised as an issue. since the discovery of major computer fraud in the 2000 elections, the president has not even been charged with crimes. it is shocking.

my idea on one way to fight back :-
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=51859

and more useful info :-
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=51859

amonasro
12-12-2007, 12:29 PM
I remember reading something about Buchanan, after he won NH he mysteriously lost another state by a huge margin, unexpectedly. Anyone care to give a history lesson? I am too young to remember.

Zydeco
12-12-2007, 12:35 PM
I remember reading something about Buchanan, after he won NH he mysteriously lost another state by a huge margin, unexpectedly. Anyone care to give a history lesson? I am too young to remember.

but not too young to Google, right?