PDA

View Full Version : Robert Mueller: Unmasked

Swordsmyth
04-25-2018, 05:59 PM
by Congressman Louie Gohmert

Robert Mueller has a long and sordid history of illicitly targeting innocent people that is a stain upon the legacy of American jurisprudence. He lacks the judgment and credibility to lead the prosecution of anyone.

I do not make these statements lightly. Each time I prepared to question Mueller during Congressional hearings, the more concerned I became about his work ethic. Then as I went back to begin compiling all that information in order to recount personal interactions with Mueller, the more clearly the big picture began to come into focus. At one point I had to make the decision to stop adding to this or it would turn into a far too lengthy project. My goal was to share some first-hand information as other Republican Members of Congress had requested, adding,
“You seem to know so much about him.” This article is
prepared from my viewpoint to help better inform the reader about the Special Prosecutor leading the effort to railroad President Donald J. Trump through whatever manufactured charge he can allege. Judging by Mueller's history, it doesn't matter who he has to threaten, harass, prosecute or bankrupt to get someone to be willing to allege something—anything—about our current President, it certainly appears Mueller will do what it takes to bring down his target, ethically, or unethically, based on my findings. What does former Attorney General Eric Holder say? Sounds like much the same thing
I just said. Holder: “I’ve known Bob Mueller for 20, 30 years; my guess is he’s just trying to make the case as good as he possibly can.” Holder does know him. He has seen
Mueller at work when Holder was obstructing justice and acting in contempt of
Congress. He knows Mueller’s FBI framed innoc
ent people and had no remorse in doing
so. Let’s look at what we know.
What I have accumulated here is absolutely shocking upon the realization that Mueller's disreputable, twisted history speaks to the character of the man placed in a position to attempt to legalize a coup against a lawfully-elected President.

More at: https://truepundit.com/congressman-louie-gohmert-just-absolutely-wrecked-robert-mueller-with-epic-48-page-investigative-blowout-we-have-it-here/

Anti-Neocon
04-25-2018, 06:26 PM
I wonder why GOP and Trump TV are using ad hominem attacks at Mueller as their main defense of Trump. If things really are as bad as they want you to think, they are free to argue the facts, but obviously they don't even have access to much. So they are left playing a PR game you see against Mueller, to either dampen the impact of anything bad and/or to try to stop the investigation.

goldenequity
04-25-2018, 07:44 PM
by Congressman Louie Gohmert

More at: https://truepundit.com/congressman-louie-gohmert-just-absolutely-wrecked-robert-mueller-with-epic-48-page-investigative-blowout-we-have-it-here/

If you see something. Say something. Proud of you Louie!! :)
We need more of this and more whistle blowers.
This is more than a 'PR game'.
'Ad Hominem' is better at this point than silence. Much better.
If you see smell something. Say something. 48 pages worth.

Firestarter
04-26-2018, 03:18 AM
If you see something. Say something. Proud of you Louie!! :)
We need more of this and more whistle blowers. More deaf, dumb and blind whistleblowers supported by our mind numbing media?!?

Literally one week before 9/11 Robert Mueller was selected by President George Bush Jr. (to lead the cover-up)…

Robert Mueller was also involved in covering up the money laundering, terrorist supporting BBCI bank (affiliated with Kissinger, Bush and Clinton): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?508005-Drugs-profits-for-Oil-wars&p=6620154&viewfull=1#post6620154

Robert Mueller was also involved in covering up the Franklin scandal (that involved a paedophile sex ring going all the way to then Vice President George H.W. Bush.
https://archive.is/1JeUl/ca5935f9113b1093ecbe6be59dcc7d13899ec2b7.png

Robert Mueller was also involved in covering up the Hollywood DEN paedophile sex ring, that involved Bryan Singer and Brock Pierce (later a member of the Global Clinton Intiative): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?505159-Paedophilia-in-Hollywood&p=6548761&viewfull=1#post6548761

Robert Mueller was also involved in covering up the Lockerbie bombing (arranged by CIA assets): https://ronaldthomaswest.com/tag/robert-mueller/

goldenequity
04-26-2018, 10:51 AM
Senate Panel Passes Bill To Protect Robert Mueller From Firing
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-26/senate-panel-passes-bill-protect-robert-mueller

While the bill still has little hope of making it past the Senate since Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has said he won't bring it up for a vote,
the Senate Judiciary Committee has passed a bill to protect Special Counsel Robert Mueller from being fired by President Trump.

Grassley - who has broken with other Republican leaders in supporting the bill - omitted language that would require Mueller to notify congressional leaders "if there is any change made to the specific nature or scope" of the investigation. With the changes, Democrats on the committee joined Grassley and a handful of other Republicans in a 14-to-7 vote to advance the bill, according to the Washington Post.

The removal of the language was a concession to Democrats, who had worried that including the language would essentially create an opportunity for Republicans allied with the president to tip him off about any new developments in the probe.

Given the opposition, some members of the Judiciary Committee had proposed scaling back the bill into a simple "sense of the Senate" resolution offering support for Mueller, but stopping short of preventing the president from firing him.

Of course, opposition to the bill isn't limited to the Senate. House Republicans have zero appetite to bring the bill to a vote even if it does somehow clear the Senate, and President Trump would almost certainly veto it if it arrives on his desk.

enhanced_deficit
04-26-2018, 04:51 PM
I wonder why GOP and Trump TV are using ad hominem attacks at Mueller as their main defense of Trump. If things really are as bad as they want you to think, they are free to argue the facts, but obviously they don't even have access to much. So they are left playing a PR game you see against Mueller, to either dampen the impact of anything bad and/or to try to stop the investigation.

To be fair, Mueller crossed the red line and went after widely respected family member of sitting POTUS:

Mueller's interest in Kushner grows to include foreign financing effortsBy Shimon Prokupecz, Kara Scannell and Gloria Borger, CNN

Tue February 20, 2018

Sources: Mueller's interest in Kushner grows 01:31

Washington (CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller's interest in Jared Kushner has expanded beyond his contacts with Russia and now includes his efforts to secure financing for his company from foreign investors during the presidential transition, according to people familiar with the inquiry.

This is the first indication that Mueller is exploring Kushner's discussions with potential non-Russian foreign investors, including in China.
US officials briefed on the probe had told CNN in May (https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/25/politics/fbi-russia-investigation-jared-kushner/index.html) that points of focus related to Kushner, the White House senior adviser and son-in-law of President Donald Trump, included the Trump campaign's 2016 data analytics operation, his relationship with former national security adviser Michael Flynn, and Kushner's own contacts with Russians.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/19/politics/mueller-investigation-kushner-foreign-financing-efforts/index.html

Related

Did Trump just make a ‘hugely damning admission’ in the Stormy Daniels case?

April 26
“Michael would represent me, and represent me on some things,” Trump said. “He represents me — like with this crazy Stormy Daniels deal, he represented me.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/04/26/did-trump-just-make-a-hugely-damning-admission-in-the-stormy-daniels-case/

Firestarter
05-20-2018, 09:27 AM
I’ve found a long article that puts “special” cover-up artist Robert Swan Mueller III in the spotlight — who “is about as corrupt as they come, bending and twisting the law every which way necessary to serve the goals of those who provide him assignments”.
My main problem with the article is that it paints Donald Trump as some sort of “hero”...
I tried to find something similar, without the praises for Trump, but couldn’t find it. So here it goes.

In 1978, Dope, Inc.: Britain's Opium War Against America was published, by EIR and LaRouche.

In April 1982, Lyndon and Helga LaRouche travelled to India where they met with PM Indira Gandhi, along with scientists, parliamentarians, industrialists, and economists. LaRouche proclaimed the British system of Malthusian eugenics, primitive “sustainable development” and debt slavery. They condemned the policies of the World Bank and IMF as genocidal.
In May 1982, LaRouche met Mexican President Jose Lopez Portillo, and followed that meeting with a document “Operation Juarez”; a plan to reorganise the bankrupt world financial system.
LaRouche proposed that the countries of Latin America (Ibero-America) unilaterally declare a restructuring of their debts and the establishment of a new, just monetary order. Including forming an International Development Bank among these nations to coordinate investments and trade expansion among the member countries.

In August, Lopez Portillo tried and failed to bring Argentina and Brazil in “Operation Juarez”.
In September 1982, Lopez Portillo (like LaRouche’s proposal) adopted credit controls on Mexico’s currency, nationalising the Mexican banking system, and announced a moratorium on Mexican debt.
Wall Street, the City of London, and intelligence agencies now targeted LaRouche and Lopez Portillo. Nonetheless, in October of 1982, in a speech at the UN, Lopez Portillo called for a new financial system essentially along the lines LaRouche specified.

On 10 May 1982, Henry Kissinger held a speech at the Royal Institute for International Affairs where he declared himself to be a “British” agent of influence.
On 19 August 1982, Henry Kissinger sent a letter to FBI Director William Webster, demanding that LaRouche be investigated for “harassing” Kissinger.

On 27 August 1982, a Top Secret letter was sent from the British government to the FBI. That letter itself remains classified to this day.
The response by the FBI illustrates what was in the letter. On 24 September 1982, under the heading “Re: Lyndon LaRouche and the Executive Intelligence Review” FBI counterintelligence chief James Nolan responded as follows:
We would like to reiterate our conclusion that, while many of the harassment activities of the NCLC and the themes promoted by NCLC publications, such as EIR, are often propitious to Soviet disinformation and propaganda interests, there is no direct evidence that the Soviets are directing or funding LaRouche or his organization.

On 12 January 1983, the President’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board - David Abshire, Leo Cherne, and Edward Bennett Williams - demanded that an FBI investigation, under Executive Order 12333 be opened on LaRouche based on the “harassment” of Henry Kissinger and possible foreign funding.
Numerous counterintelligence investigations were launched, under Executive Order 12333 - infiltration, and counterintelligence “neutralization” tactics - farmed out to private entities with names, like Project Democracy, the National Endowment for Democracy, Freedom House, and the League for Industrial Democracy. These covert operations were used to create a criminal case against LaRouche. Many of these operations remain classified to this day.

John Train’s investment company partner, Thomas J. Devine, had partnered with George H.W. Bush in the Zapata Oil company in Texas.
The Train salons were attended by amongst others Roy Godson (connected to British intelligence and at the time consultant to the NSC); John Rees (of the FBI); Mira Lansky Boland (of the ADL); Richard Mellon Scaife; Pat Lynch (NBC); Dennis King (employed by the League for Industrial Democracy); Chip Berlet;
representatives of Freedom House (a CIA proprietary associated with PFIAB’s Leo Cherne); and reporters for Reader’s Digest, Business Week, the Wall Street Journal, and the New Republic.

NBC repeatedly claimed that LaRouche’s whole War on Drugs consisted of insinuating that the Queen herself was on the street corner dealing heroin.
NBC’s Patricia Lynch even claimed that LaRouche had ordered the assassination of President Jimmy Carter by remote controlled bomb.

Following LaRouche’s 1984 Presidential campaign and a public claim by Kissinger that LaRouche would be “dealt with” after the election, William Weld opened a criminal investigation of LaRouche’s Presidential campaign committees, claiming that the campaign had engaged in credit card fraud.
In 1982, Robert Mueller joined the staff of U.S. Attorney William Weld in Boston, Massachusetts. Mueller and Weld concentrated on “corruption cases”, taking down the administration of popular Boston Mayor Kevin White in an investigation widely criticised for “Gestapo tactics”. In 1986, Mueller succeeded William Weld as acting U.S. Attorney, after Weld was chosen to head the Bush Justice Department’s Criminal Division.
Mueller chose John J.E. Markham II to head the LaRouche “investigation”. Markham had been a member of the Process Church of the Final Judgment, a satanic cult affiliated with Charles Manson.

Mueller employed some 400 law enforcement agents and privately owned armoured personnel to raid 2 office buildings in Leesburg, Virginia where EIR and other companies associated with LaRouche were located.
In 1992, one of the raid’s principals, Donald Moore, told an FBI informant that a plan was in circulation to provoke LaRouche’s security guards into a shooting incident at Ibykus Farm, where LaRouche stayed, and killing LaRouche. FBI case agent Richard Egan corroborated Moore’s account.
The plan to kill LaRouche was only aborted when his associates sent a telegram to President Reagan for “help”.

The subsequent trial in Boston, in which LaRouche was indicted for obstruction of justice, fell apart when FOIA documents showed secret covert operations being run against LaRouche - notably a document from Ollie North’s safe indicating extreme White House interest in players in the LaRouche case. Federal Judge Robert Keeton ordered a search of Vice-President Bush’s office.
Judge Keeton ruled a mistrial due to juror hardship. Jurors later told that they would have voted not guilty.
The Justice Department quickly opened a new massive LaRouche case before Judge Albert V. Bryan Jr. in Alexandria, Virginia. This time based on loan fraud and preventing the IRS from assessing taxes. LaRouche was the sole defendant charged in both of the two counts, and all defendants were convicted.

A national security informant infiltrated in the LaRouche security operation. He told LaRouche that he could use his contacts to stop the investigation. The notes made on this meeting were written down in their notebooks.
During the trial, John Markham used this for “evidence” that the defendants had conspired to obstruct justice.
Prosecution witnesses underwent “deprogramming” to prepare for testimony, and were granted numerous benefits never disclosed to the defence.
Markham and Mueller employed the ADL for witness interviews and used Dennis King as a consultant.

Former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark represented LaRouche on appeal. Clark said that the LaRouche case represented:
a broader range of deliberate cunning and systemic misconduct over a longer period of time using the power of the federal government than any other prosecution by the U.S. government in my time or to my knowledge.

In 1989, George H.W. Bush selected Robert Mueller to Main Justice to lead the case against Panamanian President Manuel Noriega.
To get the evidence together, Mueller bribed Latin America’s most notorious drug gangs with “get out of jail” free cards, if they would say that Noriega dealt drugs (and leave the Bush drugs syndicate unmentioned). According to reporter Glenn Garvin, Mueller plea bargained down a potential 1,435 years in prison for the drug traffickers, to 81 years. These deals included a $1.25 million bribe to members of the Cali Cartel and a deal with self-proclaimed Hitler worshiper Carlos Lehder Rivas, leader of the Medellin Cartel.

Mueller then ascended to head the Justice Department’s Criminal Division. Here he successfully covered up the drug, weapons, and terrorism activities of the notorious BCCI and BNL banks: https://larouchepac.com/20170927/robert-mueller-amoral-legal-assassin-he-will-do-his-job-if-you-let-him
(archived here: http://archive.is/wKA1q)

To finish the story on Robert Mueller (I hope that this is the last on him)...
Robert Mueller was a classmate of John Kerry (they played sports together).
John Kerry is a member of Skull & Bones, just like George W. Bush (Republican candidate for the 2004 Presidential election against Kerry), and Trump’s associates Stephen Schwarzman (CEO of Jacob Rothschild’s Blackstone) and Steve Mnuchin.

In a March 2007 interview with Blitzer, regarding Sens. John Kerry and John Edwards -- who'd lost the presidential race less than three years prior -- Trump said, "That was a shame that that race was lost." He added this about Kerry: "I'm so upset that he blew it." http://edition.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/02/17/donald.trump.issues/index.html

timosman
05-20-2018, 09:49 AM
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/1970/01/19/one-lingering-question-for-fbi-director-robert-mueller/613uW0MR7czurRn7M4BG2J/story.html

Back in 1976, as we were celebrating the 200th birthday of this republic, Congress passed a law limiting the tenure of the FBI director to 10 years.

This was done because, after the scandalous findings of the Church Commission, Congress realized that letting J. Edgar Hoover serve as director of the bureau from its founding in 1935 until his death in 1972 had only confirmed Lord Acton’s maxim that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Hoover was a power unto himself, and the FBI that was created very much in his image sometimes acted more like the secret police of the totalitarian regimes Hoover regularly denounced: running rogue wiretaps, harassing political dissidents, using illegal means to collect evidence. Hoover’s FBI wasn’t accountable; it was untouchable.

So now, just weeks after the FBI’s worst nightmare, a gangster and FBI informant by the name of Whitey Bulger came strolling back into town, Congress is about to ignore its own wisdom and let Bob Mueller, the FBI director and former US Attorney in Boston, stay on an extra two years.

President Obama says he needs Mueller to stay because there’s been so much turnover in the national security teams at the CIA and Pentagon, and that’s all well and good.

Mueller has wide, bipartisan support in Congress. To paraphrase Lloyd Bentsen, I know Bob Mueller and he’s no J. Edgar Hoover, though the folks at the ACLU might take exception to that.

The recent FBI targeting of antiwar and labor activists in the Midwest has a disturbing echo of the days when the bureau considered Martin Luther King Jr. a sinister threat to national security.

But Mueller’s a Marine veteran and tough enough to take a question or two before Congress gives the president what he wants, and Mike Albano is just the guy to ask it: What did you know about Whitey Bulger, and when did you know it?

Back in the 1980s, when he was serving on the Massachusetts parole board, Albano expressed some sympathy for a group of men who had always maintained they had been framed for the 1965 gangland murder of a hoodlum named Teddy Deegan in Chelsea. The FBI had been instrumental in seeing that the men - Peter Limone, Henry Tameleo, Joe Salvati, and Louis Greco - were convicted. The FBI contended that Tameleo was the consigliere of the Mafia in Boston, and that Limone was a Mafia leader. There is no question that both men were bad actors, and Mafia players, but the evidence showed that neither had anything to do Deegan’s murder.

So in 1983, after Albano indicated he might vote to release Limone, he got a visit from a pair of FBI agents named John Connolly and John Morris. They told Albano that the men convicted of Deegan’s murder were bad guys, made guys.

“They told me that if I wanted to stay in public life, I shouldn’t vote to release a guy like Limone,’’ Albano said. “They intimidated me.’’

Turns out that Connolly was Whitey Bulger’s corrupt handler and Morris was Connolly’s corrupt supervisor. When they weren’t pocketing bribes from Bulger, they were helping him murder potential witnesses who were poised to expose the FBI’s sordid, Faustian deal with the rat named Whitey Bulger.

Albano was messing with the FBI’s national policy of going after the Mafia and the Mafia alone. That was the justification the FBI gave for making deals with devils like Whitey Bulger and his partner in crime, Stevie Flemmi. They were supposedly giving up their pals in the Mafia. The problem with the FBI’s national policy is that it didn’t take into account that the most vicious, murderous gangsters in Boston were Whitey Bulger and Stevie Flemmi.

After Albano was elected mayor of Springfield in 1995, he soon found the FBI hot on his tail, investigating his administration for corruption. The FBI took down several people in his administration, and Albano is convinced that the FBI wasn’t interested in public integrity as much as in publicly humiliating him because he dared to defy them.

In 2001, the four men convicted of Teddy Deegan’s murder were exonerated. Turned out the FBI let them take the rap to protect one of their informants, a killer named Vincent “Jimmy’’ Flemmi, who just happened to be the brother of their other rat, Stevie Flemmi. Thanks to the FBI’s corruption, taxpayers got stuck with the $100 million bill for compensating the framed men, two of whom, Greco and Tameleo, died in prison.

Albano was appalled that, later that same year, Mueller was appointed FBI director, because it was Mueller, first as an assistant US attorney then as the acting US attorney in Boston, who wrote letters to the parole and pardons board throughout the 1980s opposing clemency for the four men framed by FBI lies.

Of course, Mueller was also in that position while Whitey Bulger was helping the FBI cart off his criminal competitors even as he buried bodies in shallow graves along the Neponset.

“Before he gets that extension,’’ Mike Albano said, “somebody in the Senate or House needs to ask him why the US Attorney’s office he led let the FBI protect Whitey Bulger.’’

I called FBI headquarters in Washington and tried to do just that. The nice lady who answered suggested I talk to one of the FBI’s “public affairs specialists.’’ But my call was not returned.

Four years ago, when questioned about the FBI’s corruption in Boston, Mueller told the Globe, “I think the public should recognize that what happened, happened years ago.’’

That’s true. And we still don’t know what really happened.

enhanced_deficit
05-20-2018, 10:52 AM
Leaders can't go wrong by surrounding themselves with the best peoples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb2G3DhxYEo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb2G3DhxYEo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXJQf38XZGM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXJQf38XZGM

Firestarter
07-02-2018, 02:55 AM
Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, in 2006 signed a $10 million annual contract with Paul Manafort, former Trump’s campaign manager: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?516382-Paul-Manafort-Who-Once-Ran-Trump-Campaign-Indicted-on-Money-Laundering-and-Tax-Charges&p=6546021&viewfull=1#post6546021

Manafort is not only “investigated” by “special” cover-up artist Robert Mueller, but also locked up in prison awaiting his trial.
There is even a connection between Deripaska and the FBI at a time that its director was named... Robert Mueller. That wouldn’t perhaps be a “conflict of interest” would it?

In 2009, the FBI asked Oleg Deripaska to funnel millions of dollars to “rescue” former FBI agent Robert Levinson, who was captured in Iran in 2007, while working for the CIA.
In 2009, FBI agents courted Deripaska in a series of secret hotel meetings in Paris, Vienna, Budapest and Washington.

One agent who negotiated with Deripaska was Andrew McCabe, recently fired as FBI deputy director. McCabe supposedly played a seminal role in starting the Trump-Russia story.
The FBI rewarded Deripaska for his help. In 2009, Deripaska visited Washington on a rare law enforcement parole visa. Since 2011, Deripaska was granted entry on at least 8 occasions on a diplomatic passport (even though he’s no diplomat).

In 2016, Deripaska was in New York as part of Russia’s UN delegation when 3 FBI agents awakened him.
A couple of months before Trump was elected, they discussed how Russia could get Trump elected.

I wouldn’t claim that Robert Mueller is completely blind, but it IS strange that in his indictment of Manafort (the “investigation” has been running for more than a year) Deripaska isn’t even mentioned. There’s evidence that in 2016 Manafort offered to send Deripaska secret information on Trump’s campaign (to get whole).
Some lawyers have argued that Deripaska’s absence from Mueller’s indictments could be related to his connections to the FBI.

According to Melanie Sloan, a “far more significant issue” is that the earlier FBI operation was probably illegal:
It’s possible the bureau’s arrangement with Mr. Deripaska violated the Antideficiency Act, which prohibits the government from accepting voluntary services. http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/387625-mueller-may-have-a-conflict-and-it-leads-directly-to-a-russian-oligarch (http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/387625-mueller-may-have-a-conflict-and-it-leads-directly-to-a-russian-oligarch)
(archived here: http://archive.is/e2uwc (http://archive.is/e2uwc))

Swordsmyth
10-30-2018, 05:03 PM
James "Whitey" Bulger, the murderous Boston gangster who benefited from a corrupt relationship with the FBI before spending 16 years as one of America's most wanted men, was slain in federal prison. He was 89.Bulger was found unresponsive Tuesday morning at the U.S. penitentiary in West Virginia where he'd just been transferred, and a medical examiner declared him dead shortly afterward, according to the Federal Bureau of Prisons. Authorities did not immediately release a cause of death, but Justin Tarovisky, a prison union official, told The Associated Press it was being investigated as a homicide.

More at: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/whitey-bulger-boston-gangster-found-172442940.html

Swordsmyth
10-30-2018, 05:28 PM
Mueller Accused Of Sexual Assault; Says Women Were "Offered Money" To Make "False Claims" (https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-30/mueller-says-women-were-offered-money-make-false-claims-against-him)

Swordsmyth
10-30-2018, 05:31 PM
James "Whitey" Bulger, the murderous Boston gangster who benefited from a corrupt relationship with the FBI before spending 16 years as one of America's most wanted men, was slain in federal prison. He was 89.Bulger was found unresponsive Tuesday morning at the U.S. penitentiary in West Virginia where he'd just been transferred, and a medical examiner declared him dead shortly afterward, according to the Federal Bureau of Prisons. Authorities did not immediately release a cause of death, but Justin Tarovisky, a prison union official, told The Associated Press it was being investigated as a homicide.

More at: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/whitey-bulger-boston-gangster-found-172442940.html

As more details trickle out about the shocking murder of James 'Whitey' Bulger, who was in custody at a maximum security prison in West Virginia and was said to be in ill health at the time of his death, the Boston Globe (https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/10/30/james-whitey-bulger-moved-hazelton-federal-prison-west-virginia/2lFAoqNktMi5fjaJ8PWRAI/story.html) has reported that a fellow inmate with 'mafia ties' is being investigated for his possible involvement in Bulger's killing.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-30/notorious-mob-boss-whitey-bulger-killed-prison

Swordsmyth
10-30-2018, 11:24 PM
Reports that Boston crime boss James "Whitey" Bulger had been murdered hours after being transferred to a federal maximum security prison in West Virginia shocked the public on Tuesday, and immediately raised questions about the circumstances surrounding his death.
How was the inmate, who was reportedly in ill-health, murdered so quickly after arriving in the new prison? And how was it that guards weren't monitoring such a high-profile inmate, particularly since it came out in his 2013 trial that he worked with the FBI for years ratting out rival mobsters to help consolidate his power in the Boston underworld?
While the federal government hasn't released any more details about Bulger's death, the Daily Mail (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6334189/Boston-gangster-Whitey-Bulger-killed-bars.html) and TMZ (http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/30/whitey-bulger-dead-prison-crime-boss-mob-west-virginia/?vtest=100) have managed to dig up some information that, if accurate, could indicate a motive for what may have been a killing tacitly sanctioned by senior law enforcement officials. According to the Mail, Bulger, who was confined to a wheelchair at the time of his death, had been talking about outing people in the upper echelons of the FBI's informant program.
https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/inline-images/2018.10.30bulgerfive.JPG
The suspicious circumstances of Bulger's death would suggest that there's more to the story than a routine killing. For one, Bulger was seemingly arbitrarily transferred to the Hazelton facility in West Virginia, which had been the site of three other inmate killings over the past year. Sources also said Bulger hadn't even been processed when he was killed. So, apparently, somebody in the prison population had been tipped off that he was coming. When he arrived, Bulger was mixed in with the general population, leaving him vulnerable.

According to the Mail, Bulger's death might have something to do with US Rep. Stephen Lynch, who is from Bulger's old neighborhood of Southie, and who recently introduced the Confidential Informant Accountability Act. It's possible, according to the Mail, that Bulger was preparing to open up to a member of Lynch's staff about abuses with the FBI's confidential informant program.
The Massachusetts Democrat last year introduced the Confidential Informant Accountability Act - which calls for congressional oversight into the selection and use of confidential informants. It's possible that Bulger was set to open up to someone on Lynch's team with claims of abuses in the program.
Bulger's lawyer, for one, blasted the Bureau of Prisons in a statement, accusing it of unilaterally converting Bulger's life sentence into the death penalty.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-30/reason-whitey-bulger-got-whacked-jail

Swordsmyth
10-31-2018, 10:48 PM
It turns out, illegal wiretaps were all the rage in the FBI long before President Trump was targeted by the Deep State — and even employed against the U.S. Congress — according to shocking details in the new Deep State book PAINE: How We Dismantled the FBI in Our Pajamas (https://www.amazon.com/PAINE-How-Dismantled-FBI-Pajamas/dp/0692190473/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1538879888&sr=1-1&keywords=PAINE%3A+How+We+Dismantled+the+FBI+In+Our +Pajamas)

And the man who greenlighted illegal surveillance of GOP U.S. Congressman Curt Weldon was Robert Mueller who was FBI director at the time. That was before Mueller — who now investigates President Trump — launched phony FBI raids on the Congressman and his family days before his re-election bid.
But according to revelations in the new Deep State book PAINE: How We Dismantled the FBI in Our Pajamas: (https://www.amazon.com/PAINE-How-Dismantled-FBI-Pajamas/dp/0692190473/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1538879888&sr=1-1&keywords=PAINE%3A+How+We+Dismantled+the+FBI+In+Our +Pajamas)

“Weldon was learning this lesson too. The Deep State turned on Weldon in 2004-2005. According to intelligence sources, Weldon was the target of wiretapping of phones and emails as well as internet activity. Likewise, his computer use was being monitored both in D.C, his office outside Philly, and his home.
“This looks like it was a FISA sweep involving the FBI or they (the Deep State) tapped him without any warrant,” one source revealed to me. “I don’t see how this could have been approved any other way. They were looking at everything on this guy. His file looks pretty bad going back to 2003.”
The same time Weldon began asking questions about bin Laden’s whereabouts in Iran. Purely coincidental, I’m sure.
That is Intel from one of my “heavyweight” sources. One of the same folks who helped get McCabe and his pals fired from the FBI. Irony.

But wait, the Deep State was using FISA warrants and illegal wiretapping as political weapons in 2003 and 2004?
Who in Mueller’s FBI and the Bush Justice Department signed off on spying on a member of Congress? Or was Weldon surveilled without any warrant? This was a Republican serving a Republican White House. A Republican administration spying on a Republican Congressman. Then ordering FBI raids on the Congressman’s family and associates two weeks before an election.

More at: https://truepundit.com/muellers-fbi-used-illegal-wiretaps-to-target-congressmans-phone-then-bogus-fbi-raids-were-launched-to-silence-powerful-gop-member/

Aratus
11-01-2018, 01:42 AM
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/1970/01/19/one-lingering-question-for-fbi-director-robert-mueller/613uW0MR7czurRn7M4BG2J/story.html

Whitey Bulger is meantioned halfway down the article.

Firestarter
11-01-2018, 04:31 AM
But wait, the Deep State was using FISA warrants and illegal wiretapping as political weapons in 2003 and 2004?
Who in Mueller’s FBI and the Bush Justice Department signed off on spying on a member of Congress? Or was Weldon surveilled without any warrant? This was a Republican serving a Republican White House. A Republican administration spying on a Republican Congressman. Then ordering FBI raids on the Congressman’s family and associates two weeks before an election.

More at: https://truepundit.com/muellers-fbi-used-illegal-wiretaps-to-target-congressmans-phone-then-bogus-fbi-raids-were-launched-to-silence-powerful-gop-member/
And then in 2004...

Robert Mueller's schoolfriend, member of Skull & Bones, John Kerry became the Democrook candidate for the 2004 Presidential election to get fellow Bonesman George Bush Jr. reelected as president.

Democracy is such a nice word...

donnay
11-01-2018, 08:16 AM
Mueller is part of the star chamber.

Swordsmyth
12-05-2018, 06:32 PM
As special counsel Robert Mueller comes under scrutiny for his role in the Uranium One scandal (https://bigleaguepolitics.com/mueller-investigation-rocked-calls-special-prosecutor-uranium-one/) — with the FBI raiding (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/grassley-wants-answers-about-fbi-raid-on-whistleblower-with-information-on-clinton-foundation-uranium-one) a Uranium One whistleblower’s house — the number of criminal complaints, lawsuits or investigations into his potentially criminal conduct is growing. That number has reached at least four. (https://freedomoutpost.com/mueller-now-the-object-of-4-criminal-complaints/)

1 Dr. Jerome Corsi has filed a criminal complaint against Robert Mueller for trying to coerce him to lie

2. Mueller is being investigated by Tennessee Bureau of Investigation for allegedly framing a right-wing man on a gun charge

3. Mueller Is Getting Sued By A Grand Jury Witness

4. Mueller Stands Accused of Treason

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/there-are-now-at-least-four-criminal-complaints-pending-lawsuits-or-investigations-into-robert-mueller/

AZJoe
12-29-2018, 04:40 AM
https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/49205830_2214103588917501_1075275509576761344_n.jp g?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=a16888dd263d7b663887dcdc4d301891&oe=5C911DCD

timosman
12-29-2018, 05:51 AM
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1078655210803941378

Schifference
12-29-2018, 06:35 AM
https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/49205830_2214103588917501_1075275509576761344_n.jp g?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=a16888dd263d7b663887dcdc4d301891&oe=5C911DCD

I do not understand. How did these people rent a room from Mueller? Was Mueller working the counter at a lodging facility? Did Mueller own the lodging facility? Was this Mueller's home or apartment? Did Mueller sublet the room? Did zoning regulations allow a room to be sublet to 2 other people?

AZJoe
12-29-2018, 06:40 AM
I do not understand. How did these people rent a room from Mueller? Was Mueller working the counter at a lodging facility? Did Mueller own the lodging facility? Was this Mueller's home or apartment? Did Mueller sublet the room? Did zoning regulations allow a room to be sublet to 2 other people?

Where do see it says they rented a room from Mueller? Says the rented a room from an FBI informant. Mueller was not the informant. Mueller is the name of the Director of the FBI at the time that kept that information hidden.

Schifference
12-29-2018, 06:48 AM
Where do see it says they rented a room from Mueller? Says the rented a room from an FBI informant. Mueller was not the informant. Mueller is the name of the Director of the FBI at the time that kept that information hidden.

Okay thanks!

I would think it relevant to know what kind of information the informant was giving the FBI.