PDA

View Full Version : You Will Not Believe What Obama Says About Trump - Video

DamianTV
04-20-2018, 02:13 PM
https://youtu.be/cQ54GDm1eL0
Duration 1:12

DO NOT COMMENT UNTIL YOU HAVE WATCHED THE SHORT VIDEO.

Lies go both ways.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
04-20-2018, 02:18 PM
I could tell about 10 seconds into the audio that it was not Obama. I'm sure some of that is because you gave a heads up, but the setting was also off. I don't know how they did the video, but only looked once.

I really never worry about this. I remember this libtard I worked with who was so worried about all the fake photoshopping that would happen with the supposedly better technology. This was just a few years ago. It didn't pan out the way he said.

DamianTV
04-20-2018, 02:36 PM
I could tell about 10 seconds into the audio that it was not Obama. I'm sure some of that is because you gave a heads up, but the setting was also off. I don't know how they did the video, but only looked once.

I really never worry about this. I remember this libtard I worked with who was so worried about all the fake photoshopping that would happen with the supposedly better technology. This was just a few years ago. It didn't pan out the way he said.

Most people wouldnt pay that close of attention to the details in the video. They might play it, then go look at their cell phones. That distraction causes those details to be completely miss that you were able to spot.

People are misdirected all the time. Sometimes they are naive enough to genuinely believe what they are doing is foolproof. Facial Recognition Technology is one example. Oh it will take years before anyone could develop tech sophisticated enough to bypass Facial Recognition. The inventors never gave credit to the genuine ingenuity of people to take down even the most complex systems. Such as hacking Facial Recognition with a simple photo of a person. Same applies to this video. The techniques are mindblowingly simple and dont require sophisticated tech to deceive viewers.

The trouble is twofold. Both the Liars, such as MSM or genuine "Fake News", as well as the ignorant people who believe the lies.