PDA

View Full Version : msnbc carries jeremiah black tv ad

scandinavian
12-12-2007, 09:51 AM
Everyone this morning msnbc showed the attack ads by romney and then showed Jeremiah Black's ad on msnbc.

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=YqvkSCQACe4&feature=user

Lets ride the wave and get Jeremiah completely funded for his current work and new pieces.

This gave us free national showings on msnbc!!!!

If we can fund these and get the best ones out now this will give us more free advertising on the networks...

Lets ride the wave right now.

www.operationnh.com

PS We talked to MSNBC during that ad and straightened them out about this was a you tube version of the tv ad and we were going to make more. They thought this was a much more interesting story. Jeremiah is only a few blocks from their studios. If we get his next couple top ads out very quickly they have his phone number and we can get him and the movement on national tv on nbc!!!

krott5333
12-12-2007, 09:53 AM
you need to paste the entire link

torchbearer
//

jblosser
Youtube link doesn't work.

Dave Wood
12-12-2007, 09:55 AM
Everyone this morning msnbc showed the attack ads by romney and then showed Jeremiah Black's ad on msnbc.

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=YqvkSCQACe4&feature=user

Lets ride the wave and get Jeremiah completely funded for his current work and new pieces.

This gave us free national showings on msnbc!!!!

If we can fund these and get the best ones out now this will give us more free advertising on the networks...

Lets ride the wave right now.

www.operationnh.com

Welcome to the boards!!

Please fix the link:o

AMBurns
12-12-2007, 09:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqvkSCQACe4

LibertyEagle
12-12-2007, 09:57 AM
The link works for me.

They seem to think that the campaign developed that ad, instead of the grassroots.

tsetsefly
12-12-2007, 09:58 AM
bad link

1town
12-12-2007, 09:59 AM
Wow, that was a load of jackassery by the hosts...

Dave Wood
12-12-2007, 10:05 AM
Wow, that was a load of jackassery by the hosts...

What`s strange to me now is, it seems almost like the press is BEGGING him to run third party??? Is anyone else getting that impression?

Months ago they were just being snarky but now it seems odd the way "third party" is rolling off of their forked tongues. :confused:

TheNewYorker
12-12-2007, 10:14 AM
What`s strange to me now is, it seems almost like the press is BEGGING him to run third party??? Is anyone else getting that impression?

Months ago they were just being snarky but now it seems odd the way "third party" is rolling off of their forked tongues. :confused:

I'd rather see Ron Paul win this thing on a Libertarian ticket than a Republican ticket. Having a LP president for the first time ever would be awesome.

But let's face it, the media wants him to run as a Libertarian because they know if he does, he will have no shot at winning. I'm not saying Ron Paul will win as a Republican, but he definitely has a much better chance as a Republican.

robofx
12-12-2007, 10:15 AM

Those people (MSM hacks) are pure, unadulterated garbage. Who knows why they say what they say?

I couldn't believe it when that bozo said Paul's supporters are not republican primary voters! What an incredible load of bullshit. Each one of us would gladly swim through MOLTEN METAL to get to the primary voting booth.

Those neocon scumwads are in for the shock of their miserable, worthless lives come election time. May each and every one of them burn forever in hell. :mad:

Shellshock1918
12-12-2007, 10:15 AM

They want a good show.

weagle
12-12-2007, 10:22 AM
They dont want RP to run 3P because he wont win. They want him to run 3P because they believe that he will draw more R votes than D votes and will guarantee that D wins the presidency.

stefans
12-12-2007, 10:23 AM
stop the talk about 3rd party. ron paul is not going to do it, unless I guess he polls at > 30% at that time independently.

scandinavian
12-12-2007, 10:28 AM
its fixed now

Brian Bailey
12-12-2007, 10:38 AM
ht tp://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_Grassroots_Ad_So_Good_MSNBC_Thinks_It_s_O fficial

Perry
12-12-2007, 10:41 AM
The Black ads are running nationally? Anyone know how frequently?

stefans
12-12-2007, 10:43 AM

who said that?
it was shown on msnbc for free(and mistaken for an official campaign ad)

scandinavian
12-12-2007, 10:45 AM

Jeremiahs ad was on that day. Need more commercials and fund raising to be shown again and get full interview.

stefans
12-12-2007, 10:47 AM
donate here to run them in more states: http://www.operationnh.com/

(which states to be determined)

hopeforamerica
12-12-2007, 10:52 AM
They didn't check one fact! They had no idea that was a grassroots commercial and not done by the campaign.... and then the rest of the blabbering. It was awful! At least it gave the wonderful commercial air time for free.

scandinavian
12-12-2007, 10:59 AM
yah so we called them back and talked to msnbc and corrected their story.

We get the christian add, senior add, illegal immigration add, comedy add...out and stand back on the press!!!