PDA

View Full Version : C-Span Broadcasting Iowa Forum (No Mention of Ron Paul Rally)

joeu
07-02-2007, 06:31 AM
C-Span will broadcast the Iowa Tax/Christian forum this Wednesday. No mention in the announcement of any coverage of the Ron Paul Iowa rally on Saturday.

I left a recorded message with C-Span on their Viewer line (765 464-3080, option #1) to encourage them to broadcast Ron Paul rally.

The more (polite) calls to C-span on this issue the better...

damijin
07-02-2007, 06:37 AM
Washington Journal just confirmed that the rally will be broadcast after the forum for the other candidates.

joeu
07-02-2007, 06:41 AM
Yes, Good news...C-span confirmed that the Ron Paul rally will covered...Unclear on the time though..

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-02-2007, 07:43 AM
Is the Fourth really the best day for it? People are going to be out doing other things. Oh well, not our decision. Glad it's going to air.

Mom4Ron
07-02-2007, 07:56 AM
Yeah it's good. Ron Paul supporters will be off visiting families and can say hey, lets turn on c-span... :D

LibertyEagle
07-02-2007, 08:09 AM
They usually rebroadcast stuff over and over. ESPECIALLY IF, they get a tremendous turnout on their website to watch the video after they have the initial showing.

Captain Shays
07-02-2007, 08:13 AM
It will most likely start showing up on Youtube too including the CSPSN coverage of the RP rally.

joeu
07-02-2007, 08:14 AM
Yes, Good news...C-span confirmed that the Ron Paul rally will covered...Unclear on the time though..

C-span is still announcing the broadcast (2 hours) of the 'official' forum at 8pm, Wed. but are not listing a time for the Ron Paul rally.

Probably useful to encourage (tel. number above) them to broadcast Ron Paul rally immediately following the 'official' forum instead of in the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping..

IRO-bot
07-02-2007, 08:16 AM
Did the MSM even mention the Rally at all? I found nothing on MSNBC.

LibertyEagle
07-02-2007, 08:36 AM
It will most likely start showing up on Youtube too including the CSPSN coverage of the RP rally.

Yeah, but we need to watch it on their website. That is what will get their notice and cause them to rebroadcast it.

LibertyEagle
07-02-2007, 08:36 AM
Did the MSM even mention the Rally at all? I found nothing on MSNBC.

I haven't heard one single solitary word. Very weird.

DjLoTi
07-02-2007, 08:42 AM
I haven't heard one single solitary word. Very weird.

That is weird, and when you put it like that, it's extremely eerie.

IRO-bot
07-02-2007, 08:47 AM
It's not suprising they never have articles on Ron Paul. They have a ton of articles on Hillary, Obama, Edwards, Ghooliani, McCain, Thomspon, and Romeny.

"Romney pooped in a toilet today". Garbage like that.

damijin
07-02-2007, 09:27 AM
they're too busy with their thumbs up their ass gawking about McCain's failures and Obama's 10 bazillion donors.

Even after Dr. Paul passes McCain in the %s it's going to take MSM a while to mention it, and when they do, they'll word it in a way like "Wow McCain has really fallen, fringe third tier candidates are beginning to usurp him" without mentioning who they are.

MSM is fun like that.

LibertyEagle
07-02-2007, 09:43 AM
Can call in right now on CSPAN. Washington Journal.....

People calling in pitching the different candidates right now!

IRO-bot
07-02-2007, 09:44 AM
Are you getting through?

WHOOP WHOOP. 100th post. <- Senior Member now. Sorry I am lame.

LibertyEagle
07-02-2007, 09:45 AM
Not yet. One RP supporter has though.

IRO-bot
07-02-2007, 09:45 AM
What is he saying?

LibertyEagle
07-02-2007, 09:47 AM
Asked about showing the RP rally. Host said that it will be shown after the Forum, but wasn't sure of the exact time. Probably at 11 or midnight.

Also said RP was the only one who had not only read the Constitution, but understood it.

LibertyEagle
07-02-2007, 09:58 AM
Now there's a Republican saying how we should stand by our President and she's proud to be an American and proud we're in Iraq.

Excuse me, I think I'm going to be sick.

damijin
07-02-2007, 09:59 AM
You're watching a replay of this morning's Washington Journal. I watched the entire show, including the final segment which was with a guest from Americans for Tax Reform and no one else called in about Dr. Paul.

Shame too, there was a good opportunity during that Americans for Tax Reform part.

The guy who was the guest in favor of tax reforms did get to slam it to a pro-tax liberal who was complaining that taxes don't increase our tax revenue. The pro tax reform guy said 'Yes, you're correct. They don't, and they're not supposed to. Tax reform is about putting more money back into your hands and having the federal government spend less of your money for you."

It seems everywhere I look theres people talking about Ron Paul's platforms without mentioning Ron Paul.

Roxi
07-02-2007, 10:06 AM
Now there's a Republican saying how we should stand by our President and she's proud to be an American and proud we're in Iraq.

Excuse me, I think I'm going to be sick.

Thats just laura bush...dont pay attention to her :D

joeu
07-04-2007, 07:06 AM
C-span is still announcing the broadcast (2 hours) of the 'official' forum at 8pm, Wed. but are not listing a time for the Ron Paul rally.

Probably useful to encourage (tel. number above) them to broadcast Ron Paul rally immediately following the 'official' forum instead of in the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping..

The more (polite) calls to C-span on this issue the better...[/QUOTE]

Today, Wed.morning, C-Span is still announcing 'official' forum but no announcements about Ron Paul Iowa rally...Call 765 464-3080....

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-04-2007, 07:17 AM
Hope someone will record it! Probably too big to go on YouTube, unless you split it up. I'm hoping to be campaigning in town at 8 pm, so couldn't see it even if I DID have cable.