PDA

View Full Version : Obama Supports Home Grown Terrorism Bill!

noumenon
12-12-2007, 09:26 AM
http://www.truthnews.us/?p=1246

I hope this absolutely destroys his career, but, if it doesn't, and people are ignorant enough to elect him, he has shown that he will be no better than Giuliani or Clinton. God help us all....

Ron Paul truly is our last chance for Freedom in America.

Spread the word like wild fire!!!!!!!!!!!!

JenaS62
12-12-2007, 09:32 AM
Does anyone else worry that Obama is really a muslim at heart (coverted to Christianity to help his presidential run) and that he will allow the take over of the US by Islam where we would have to submit to the laws of Islam?

I'm sorry but this is a real concern and I cannot believe in this day and age that anyone would suppport him.

Tenbatsu
12-12-2007, 09:37 AM
Digg it

http://digg.com/political_opinion/Obama_Supports_Homegrown_Terrorism_Bill

noumenon
12-12-2007, 09:38 AM
Yes, I genuinely worry that Obama is a muslim.
That is still up in the air, though, this is solid evidence that he intends to rape our constitutional rights and freedoms.

rollingpig
12-12-2007, 09:40 AM
good, time for hack a bee to respond!

Antonius Stone
12-12-2007, 09:52 AM
what a damn shame

i am sincerely disappointed in Barack. I honestly expected better from him

the only person on the Democrat side that isn't a crook or a liar is dennis kucinich

rooteroa
12-12-2007, 09:53 AM
Does anyone else worry that Obama is really a muslim at heart (coverted to Christianity to help his presidential run) and that he will allow the take over of the US by Islam where we would have to submit to the laws of Islam?

I'm sorry but this is a real concern and I cannot believe in this day and age that anyone would suppport him.

Do you even know how ridiculous that sounds?

Give me liberty
12-12-2007, 09:53 AM
I thought i posted this on the general fourm :/

StateofTrance
12-12-2007, 09:55 AM

Are you sure that you're not a neo-con, cave man? This is too disgusting coming out of someone who supports Ron Paul and his stances. Not that I give a hoot about Obama.

tsetsefly
12-12-2007, 09:55 AM
he is not for civil rights, that is quite obovious...

StateofTrance
12-12-2007, 09:56 AM
Yes, I genuinely worry that Obama is a muslim.
That is still up in the air, though, this is solid evidence that he intends to rape our constitutional rights and freedoms.

Go away. Seriously you don't sound like a Ron Paul supporter. Please. Go vote for someone who spreads FEAR.

grfgerger
12-12-2007, 09:57 AM
Couple posts in this thread are beyond ignorant.

literatim
12-12-2007, 09:58 AM
Go away. Seriously you don't sound like a Ron Paul supporter. Please. Go vote for someone who spreads FEAR.

Yes, Ron Paul supporters are all apart of a mindless cult. /sarcasm

StateofTrance
12-12-2007, 10:00 AM
All I'm saying is that such statements are rather unexpected from people who think/show/pretend that they "support" Dr. Paul. Am I speaking for all Paulties? May be not.

disciple
12-12-2007, 10:03 AM
Are you sure that you're not a neo-con, cave man? This is too disgusting coming out of someone who supports Ron Paul and his stances. Not that I give a hoot about Obama.

I do not believe she is, but I believe that she needs to educate herself on the actual teachings of Islam and not fall for the headlines and the propaganda.

disciple
12-12-2007, 10:29 AM
I am a Muslim and I am long time supporter of Ron Paul, even before he made his bid for the presidency. And no, most Muslims are not sheep who would fall for a label; so even if Obama is a Muslim in disguise, I would never support him because what matters after all is integrity, character, courage, decency, and truthfulness, which are fully embodied in Ron Paul while Obama does not even measure.

And yet do not take it hard on yourself, and I am not even offended, because I know that you are a victim of years of indoctrination, lies, and propaganda by entrenched powers with insidious agendas. And this is coming from someone who is an avid student and researcher of religions and politics.

cswake
12-12-2007, 10:41 AM
^ Nicely said.

Luther
12-12-2007, 10:45 AM

God is dead, whether that be Yahweh, Jesu Christus, or Allah.

disciple
12-12-2007, 11:31 AM

Were you to go beyond names and labels, and go to dwell where justice, truth, and goodness reside, there you you would have found God.

But that's for you to explore and desire, no one can make you, and not even God will compell you.

JenaS62
12-12-2007, 12:21 PM
Do you even know how ridiculous that sounds?

Why is it rediculous? Muslims want the entire world under the laws of Islam. Here is a presidential candidate who was a muslim. What exactly is rediculous about it? Paranoid maybe - but I think I have reason.

JenaS62
12-12-2007, 12:23 PM

I am totally anti-religion but try telling the Muslims that Allah is dead. These people wanted death for the teacher whose students named a friggin teddy bear Mohamed.

JenaS62
12-12-2007, 12:28 PM
he is not for civil rights, that is quite obovious...

Please tell me how I am not for civil rights? I believe that Muslims should have the same rights as everyone else. I just don't trust Obama.

JenaS62
12-12-2007, 12:44 PM
I apologize if I offended anyone. I guess I was thinking outloud thru my fingers. I had heard that Obama was Muslim and I would not care except for the fact that I absolutely do not trust that guy - however, I just checked and according to some website - that claim is false.

Nefertiti
12-12-2007, 08:10 PM
These people wanted death for the teacher whose students named a friggin teddy bear Mohamed.

I am one of "these people" and I don't want death for the teacher. It was all one big misunderstanding and a mob mentality took over and was fueled by long-standing grievances that the Sudanese probably had over Britain and the West and their poor treatment of Sudan and its people as well as Muslims. There is no grounds in Islam to justify killing the teacher. Just because some people were upset about it doesn't mean that their feelings are grounded in religious doctrine.

xao
12-13-2007, 07:26 PM
Is it any surprise? He's lock step with George Bush on illegals and our borders.