PDA

View Full Version : Beck Just Dismantled Huckster!

timmy616
12-12-2007, 09:03 AM
Beck is calling him, Mullah Huckabee, for questioning Mormon doctrine in a negative manner. The MSM is taking this guy to the wooodshed! I LOVE IT!!!!

LibertyEagle
12-12-2007, 09:05 AM
Can you toss me a url for where to listen on-line?

Nevermind... got it. :)
http://www.klif.com/listen.asp

kylejack
12-12-2007, 09:08 AM
How strange. He said "Huckabee's my guy" in the past. It was not smart of Huckabee to say anything about Mormonism. I love how Ron Paul said Romney's religion should not be an issue. What a class act.

timmy616
12-12-2007, 09:10 AM
Here it is Libery.
http://www.wowo.com/

ClayTrainor
12-12-2007, 09:10 AM
haha awesome.

I just watched some of the huckabee-glen beck interview on youtube and Im becoming quite convinced that we could convert Beck if Ron Paul were to go on.

his views are very similar except for he supports intervention.

We need to get Ron on that show!

mrchubbs
12-12-2007, 09:13 AM
I wonder if Beck knows or has read Ron Paul's statement on Romney's speech??

I swear when I hear Beck talk on the economy and the Constitution I immediately think he's a match for Ron Paul.

It's almost like I want to fix them up on a date.

Then Beck starts warmongering and that thought goes out the window except for one thing... Ron Paul's pushing of Letters of Marque and Reprisal... I'm sure Beck wouldn't be "converted" on that one issue if he ever hears it, but it may make him think a little bit.

Unlike many people here... I do have hope for Beck to come around to RP's way of thinking. It's a very slim hope, but it's there.

Enjoy.

kylejack
12-12-2007, 09:14 AM
Ron needs to get on to re-explain some of his positions. In particular, Beck is concerned about abolishment of the FBI, something Ron Paul hasn't advocated since his 1988 run. Fox News brought this up in a long rambling question at one of the debates and Ron Paul had too much else in the question to respond to, so he didn't have time to clarify that he doesn't want to abolish the FBI anymore. Getting on Beck to explain stuff like this is critical, but the campaign's clearly clueless and too busy calling him a demagogue to realize how similar his politics are to Ron Paul, aside from OMG, ISLAMOFASCISM!

Primbs
12-12-2007, 01:32 PM
Glen Beck on Huckabee. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

AtomiC
12-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Ron Paul needs to get on that show!!!

Myerz
12-12-2007, 01:38 PM
haha awesome.

I just watched some of the huckabee-glen beck interview on youtube and Im becoming quite convinced that we could convert Beck if Ron Paul were to go on.

his views are very similar except for he supports intervention.

We need to get Ron on that show!

Where on You-Tube? Are you talking from 10-17-07?

akovacs
12-12-2007, 01:43 PM
Besides Beck, Thompson is CONSTANTLY railing against Huckabee. It's awesome that Thompson's in the race. Everyone is taking shots at each other and completely ignoring Paul.

BeFranklin
12-12-2007, 02:14 PM
Beck is a mormon.

JaylieWoW
12-12-2007, 02:16 PM
Besides Beck, Thompson is CONSTANTLY railing against Huckabee. It's awesome that Thompson's in the race. Everyone is taking shots at each other and completely ignoring Paul.

Shhhhhhh.... we're hunting wabbit!!

J/K!!

I knew Beck would blow up over Huckabee and his Anti-Mormonism stand!!