PDA

View Full Version : Trump: Is He Stupid or Dangerously Crazy?

Ender
04-09-2018, 09:07 AM
Trump: Is He Stupid or Dangerously Crazy?

He's both

by Justin Raimondo Posted on April 09, 2018

A child could see through the fake “chemical attack” supposedly launched by Bashar al-Assad just as his troops defeated the jihadists and Trump said he wanted out of Syria. But our President can’t, which raises the question: is he as stupid or stupider than George W. Bush? Or is he crazy?

The bad news is: possibly both. And no, there is no good news.

It was 6 in the morning this Sunday when the President of the United States sent out this tweet:

“Many dead, including women and children, in mindless CHEMICAL attack in Syria. Area of atrocity is in lockdown and encircled by Syrian Army, making it completely inaccessible to outside world. President Putin, Russia and Iran are responsible for backing Animal Assad. Big price…”

We are expected to believe that the Assad regime committed a horrific atrocity against mostly women and children at the very moment when Syrian forces have decisively defeated the Islamist rebels and Trump declared he wanted US troops out of Syria. Days before this fake attack, the Russian Defense Ministry warned that a false flag provocation was in the making.

“Big price,” eh? The person paying that price is going to be Trump himself: his deplorables didn’t vote for him so we could establish an Islamic Sunni state in Syria, as John Bolton has long advocated. If he gets into a war – and the longer we stay in Syria, the bigger are the chances that we’ll be pulled into yet another quagmire – his presidency is doomed.

So let’s get down to brass tacks, as they used to say: doesn’t this prove I was wrong about Trump and his movement all along? Weren’t all the smarty-pants NeverTrumpers right from the very beginning?

I was very wrong to discount the role of character, personality, and intelligence: Trump is simply not fit to be President. The foreign policy he seemed to be promising, summed up in the slogan “America First,” was and is the right path for this country – but life is not about policies divorced from individuals. People like me – writers, journalists, and publicists – think in terms of ideas, but these cannot exist apart from the people who hold them, or pretend to hold them. Trump is a very imperfect vessel for a very good policy – and that is definitely an understatement.

Yet that has nothing to do with what I said and wrote about Trump’s various foreign policy pronouncements right up until very recently: as I’ve pointed out repeatedly, and exhaustively, the very fact that a successful presidential candidate criticized the Iraq war (“they lied”) and our policy of global intervention – e.g., questioned NATO’s existence – was and still is a great step forward. That Trump isn’t living up to his campaign promises and his post-election rhetoric is another matter entirely. The “deplorables” are in open rebellion against this new turn: Trump is losing his base.

So here’s the question: is he stupid, like George W. Bush, or is he crazy, in the tradition of, say, Richard M. Nixon?

The case for stupidity is fairly strong: after all, where’s the evidence that Assad launched a chemical attack? Like the series of fake “attacks” touted by the jihadist rebels over the years, this one lacks verification – but that doesn’t bother the War Party. Since when do they need evidence? Last time Trump fell for this routine it turned out that his own Secretary of Defense admitted – well after the US bombing raid – that there was “no evidence” that the Syrian government had launched a chemical attack. The same dodgy “proof” beleaguers the Skripal “poisoning” case in Britain – and, what a coincidence, the same villains are being blamed – Putin & Co. The idea that Assad had anything to gain from launching such an attack is not even worth refuting: he’d already won the war. So what would be the point? It isn’t hard to understand this, yet our President is clueless – or pretends to be.

The case for craziness – a real mental affliction – is even stronger, in my opinion. When President Obama was confronted with the same phony “attacks,” as reported by jihadist “activists” and “medics,” Trump urged him to stay out of it. Yet now that’s he’s in the Oval Office, he’s doing what he urged Obama not to do. This is the classic behavior pattern of a schizoid nutjob with multiple personalities: it’s “The Three Faces of the Donald,” and the big question is which one will emerge today?

Another issue I was apparently dead wrong about is the ascension of John Bolton as National Security Advisor: no big deal, I said. Wrong! I refuse to believe that Trump is caving in to the War Party on Syria just as Bolton gets the keys to his new office. And here’s another non-coincidence: this new turn comes just after Trump got into an argument with his generals over Syria. He wanted out: they insisted we stay. It didn’t take him long to find an excuse – this bogus “attack” – to cave.

So he’s not just stupid, and crazy – he’s also a coward. He refuses to confront the War Party head on, despite his campaign trail rhetoric. Just the other day he was telling crowds in Ohio how we were on the way out of Syria because “we have to take care of our own country.” The crowd cheered. Would he go back to that same audience and tell them we need to intervene in a country that’s been wracked by warfare for years, with no real hope of a peaceful settlement? Of course not.

He’s a Beta male masquerading as an Alpha.

The top three most powerful foreign lobbies in Washington are pushing the US to not only stay in Syria but to expand the role of US troops: the Saudis, who directly support the jihadist rebels, the Israelis, who have long sought to overthrow Assad, and the British, who are behind the maniacal anti-Russian propaganda campaign, starting with the shenanigans of Christopher Steele. Trump’s craven capitulation to these “allies” is yet more evidence of his cowardice under fire. And there’s no doubt that his blaming Russia – and naming Putin – as supposedly responsible for this “gas attack” is a ploy to get Robert Mueller off his back.

I have to say that the future looks grim. This puts Trump’s entire foreign policy agenda up for grabs, including the once-promising Korean peace initiative. Will he sabotage what might have been his greatest accomplishment – peace on the Korean peninsula?

It’s entirely possible.

We are now entering uncharted territory – although, come to think of it, that’s been true since Election Day, 2016. Hold on to your hats, folks, and get a grip on your nerves – because it’s going to be a long, scary ride.

https://original.antiwar.com/justin/2018/04/08/trump-is-he-stupid-or-dangerously-crazy/

AuH20
04-09-2018, 09:14 AM
I say neither. There is something going on, we cannot see.

shakey1
04-09-2018, 09:20 AM
Timing is everything.:cool:

juleswin
04-09-2018, 09:27 AM
Trump: Is He Stupid or Dangerously Crazy?

He's both

by Justin Raimondo Posted on April 09, 2018

A child could see through the fake “chemical attack” supposedly launched by Bashar al-Assad just as his troops defeated the jihadists and Trump said he wanted out of Syria. But our President can’t, which raises the question: is he as stupid or stupider than George W. Bush? Or is he crazy?

The bad news is: possibly both. And no, there is no good news.

It was 6 in the morning this Sunday when the President of the United States sent out this tweet:

“Many dead, including women and children, in mindless CHEMICAL attack in Syria. Area of atrocity is in lockdown and encircled by Syrian Army, making it completely inaccessible to outside world. President Putin, Russia and Iran are responsible for backing Animal Assad. Big price…”

We are expected to believe that the Assad regime committed a horrific atrocity against mostly women and children at the very moment when Syrian forces have decisively defeated the Islamist rebels and Trump declared he wanted US troops out of Syria. Days before this fake attack, the Russian Defense Ministry warned that a false flag provocation was in the making.

“Big price,” eh? The person paying that price is going to be Trump himself: his deplorables didn’t vote for him so we could establish an Islamic Sunni state in Syria, as John Bolton has long advocated. If he gets into a war – and the longer we stay in Syria, the bigger are the chances that we’ll be pulled into yet another quagmire – his presidency is doomed.

So let’s get down to brass tacks, as they used to say: doesn’t this prove I was wrong about Trump and his movement all along? Weren’t all the smarty-pants NeverTrumpers right from the very beginning?

I was very wrong to discount the role of character, personality, and intelligence: Trump is simply not fit to be President. The foreign policy he seemed to be promising, summed up in the slogan “America First,” was and is the right path for this country – but life is not about policies divorced from individuals. People like me – writers, journalists, and publicists – think in terms of ideas, but these cannot exist apart from the people who hold them, or pretend to hold them. Trump is a very imperfect vessel for a very good policy – and that is definitely an understatement.

Yet that has nothing to do with what I said and wrote about Trump’s various foreign policy pronouncements right up until very recently: as I’ve pointed out repeatedly, and exhaustively, the very fact that a successful presidential candidate criticized the Iraq war (“they lied”) and our policy of global intervention – e.g., questioned NATO’s existence – was and still is a great step forward. That Trump isn’t living up to his campaign promises and his post-election rhetoric is another matter entirely. The “deplorables” are in open rebellion against this new turn: Trump is losing his base.

So here’s the question: is he stupid, like George W. Bush, or is he crazy, in the tradition of, say, Richard M. Nixon?

The case for stupidity is fairly strong: after all, where’s the evidence that Assad launched a chemical attack? Like the series of fake “attacks” touted by the jihadist rebels over the years, this one lacks verification – but that doesn’t bother the War Party. Since when do they need evidence? Last time Trump fell for this routine it turned out that his own Secretary of Defense admitted – well after the US bombing raid – that there was “no evidence” that the Syrian government had launched a chemical attack. The same dodgy “proof” beleaguers the Skripal “poisoning” case in Britain – and, what a coincidence, the same villains are being blamed – Putin & Co. The idea that Assad had anything to gain from launching such an attack is not even worth refuting: he’d already won the war. So what would be the point? It isn’t hard to understand this, yet our President is clueless – or pretends to be.

The case for craziness – a real mental affliction – is even stronger, in my opinion. When President Obama was confronted with the same phony “attacks,” as reported by jihadist “activists” and “medics,” Trump urged him to stay out of it. Yet now that’s he’s in the Oval Office, he’s doing what he urged Obama not to do. This is the classic behavior pattern of a schizoid nutjob with multiple personalities: it’s “The Three Faces of the Donald,” and the big question is which one will emerge today?

Another issue I was apparently dead wrong about is the ascension of John Bolton as National Security Advisor: no big deal, I said. Wrong! I refuse to believe that Trump is caving in to the War Party on Syria just as Bolton gets the keys to his new office. And here’s another non-coincidence: this new turn comes just after Trump got into an argument with his generals over Syria. He wanted out: they insisted we stay. It didn’t take him long to find an excuse – this bogus “attack” – to cave.

So he’s not just stupid, and crazy – he’s also a coward. He refuses to confront the War Party head on, despite his campaign trail rhetoric. Just the other day he was telling crowds in Ohio how we were on the way out of Syria because “we have to take care of our own country.” The crowd cheered. Would he go back to that same audience and tell them we need to intervene in a country that’s been wracked by warfare for years, with no real hope of a peaceful settlement? Of course not.

He’s a Beta male masquerading as an Alpha.

The top three most powerful foreign lobbies in Washington are pushing the US to not only stay in Syria but to expand the role of US troops: the Saudis, who directly support the jihadist rebels, the Israelis, who have long sought to overthrow Assad, and the British, who are behind the maniacal anti-Russian propaganda campaign, starting with the shenanigans of Christopher Steele. Trump’s craven capitulation to these “allies” is yet more evidence of his cowardice under fire. And there’s no doubt that his blaming Russia – and naming Putin – as supposedly responsible for this “gas attack” is a ploy to get Robert Mueller off his back.

I have to say that the future looks grim. This puts Trump’s entire foreign policy agenda up for grabs, including the once-promising Korean peace initiative. Will he sabotage what might have been his greatest accomplishment – peace on the Korean peninsula?

It’s entirely possible.

We are now entering uncharted territory – although, come to think of it, that’s been true since Election Day, 2016. Hold on to your hats, folks, and get a grip on your nerves – because it’s going to be a long, scary ride.

https://original.antiwar.com/justin/2018/04/08/trump-is-he-stupid-or-dangerously-crazy/

Better question is this

Justin Raimondo: Is He Stupid, mentally retarded or Dangerously Crazy?

A child could see through the fake “anti establishment, non interventionist campaign” supposedly launched by Trump during the last presidential election. But our antiwar.com editor and writer can’t, which raises the question: is he as stupid or stupider than Sean Hannity? Or is he retarded?

Sorry but this is kettle calling pot black. If he you believe Trump is stupid, dangerous etc etc, then it is equality fair to believe the same about Justin Raimondo. I am so sick and tired of the people who could not see the con job that was Trump, the people who said Trump was going to be a considerable improvement to Hillary, that Trump was in any way non interventionist trying to call out other people before calling out their errors first.

AZJoe
04-09-2018, 09:27 AM
"A child could see through the fake “chemical attack” supposedly launched by Bashar al-Assad just as his troops defeated the jihadists and Trump said he wanted out of Syria. But our President can’t, which raises the question: is he as stupid or stupider than George W. Bush? Or is he crazy?

The bad news is: possibly both. ...

he’s not just stupid, and crazy – he’s also a coward. He refuses to confront the War Party head on, despite his campaign trail rhetoric."

oyarde
04-09-2018, 09:47 AM
Probably not stupid , crazy or overly bright .

Superfluous Man
04-09-2018, 09:48 AM
I don't think he's stupid. I do think he's a sociopath.

acptulsa
04-09-2018, 09:59 AM
C. He's exactly what we said he was all along--the Deep State formerly pretending to be something else.

Raimondo pretends to be something else between elections in order to worm his way into our confidence, and carries water for the Deep State during elections when he's needed. In other words, he's just another Beckstabber. Trump pretended to be something else during the election, but now is the time for him to carry water for his masters.

Several of us told you so. I'm surprised any of the Trumpcucks are still here. Most had sense enough to run away before the I told you sos started.

Raimondo's sweet little 'I was wrong' is clearly meant to be endearing. But Raimondo is always wrong. After seeing what he did to Ron Paul, I don't see how any of us can have any doubt. He's always wrong because he's paid to be wrong.

Origanalist
04-09-2018, 10:04 AM
C. He's exactly what we said he was all along--the Deep State formerly pretending to be something else.

Raimondo pretends to be something else between elections in order to worm his way into our confidence, and carries water for the Deep State during elections when he's needed. In other words, he's just another Beckstabber. Trump pretended to be something else during the election, but now is the time for him to carry water for his masters.

Several of us told you so. I'm surprised any of the Trumpcucks are still here. Most had sense enough to run away before the I told you sos started.

I predicted this would happen before the guy with the Smurf hat.

Raginfridus
04-09-2018, 10:31 AM
Worse. It's worse than that. He's a President... :O

Ender
04-09-2018, 10:50 AM

Raimondo's sweet little 'I was wrong' is clearly meant to be endearing. But Raimondo is always wrong. After seeing what he did to Ron Paul, I don't see how any of us can have any doubt. He's always wrong because he's paid to be wrong.

I never saw Raimondo as anti-Ron Paul. To me this post seemed to be his awakening from the Trump-hope.

Rep. Paul’s cause, however, is not exactly a return to the Republican party of Barry Goldwater: he is a true paleo-Republican in that he wants to go all the way back to the conservatism of Robert A. Taft. Here is a ten-term congressman from Texas who remembers what the Republican party used to stand for – limited government, the foreign policy of the Founders, and the preservation of our old Republic against the Scylla of domestic tyranny and the Charybdis of conquests abroad. There is much history here, and, in Paul’s case, authenticity – he’s a country doctor, a man who oozes sincerity, and just the kind of stern yet benevolent figure, brimming with integrity, who is conceivably capable of leading the GOP out of its ideological quagmire, and reclaiming its lost heritage.

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/jr/jr-ronpaul.html

Dr. Paul, I know I speak for many of my readers when I say you have accomplished what none of us thought was possible: you opened up the political debate in this country, not only in the GOP but more generally. Now you have the chance to take that achievement and build on it: not by telling your supporters they have to wait 20 years or more before they can hope to effect real change, but by forging ahead and taking the next logical step in our long, harrowing, and yet energizing journey to reclaim our country and our old republic.

In this radio interview with WMAL, you come pretty close to saying you will consider going third party "when the votes are counted" – i.e. after the Tampa convention, at the end of August. Unfortunately, the Libertarian party national convention is being held in May. While running on the LP ticket is just one possibility, it seems like the most viable. In spite of there being several declared candidates, the LP nomination would be yours for the asking– but you have to ask for it. LP rules forbid nominating a candidate who hasn’t declared his intention to actively seek the nomination.

The other viable alternative is running for the "Americans Elect" nomination. Yes, I know the whole "Americans Elect" operation seems dubious on the face of it, but they qualified for ballot status in 35 states and counting. The "Ron Paul Draft" is already the top-vote getter in the Americans Elect nomination process, which runs through early May, with more than double the number of votes of the nearest competitor.

In fact, Americans Elect does not require candidates to accept their nomination until after they win their Internet primary (held in late June). Throughout May and June, you can expect your supporters to campaign for your nomination as the Americans Elect candidate, regardless of what you do right now.

There is also the independent option, which means getting on the ballot in all fifty states via petition, like Ross Perot did – but that seems prohibitively expensive.

Ron, I know you’re out there speaking to huge crowds – 10,000 at UCLA, even as I write – and how thrilled you must be by this kind of reception. And I know you’re remembering the time when those crowds amounted to a few dozen, at most – and I imagine how gratified you must feel. Finally, the pro-peace pro-liberty camp is making some progress – but it doesn’t have to end in Tampa. Please consider carrying the banner of peace and liberty all the way to November and beyond – because the future of the country, and the peace of the world, depends on it.

Sincerely,
Justin Raimondo
April 5, 2012

The Return of Ron Paul
His new book says it all

by Justin Raimondo Posted on August 10, 2015

Ron Paul changed American politics in a way that no single individual can claim: it was Paul, a congressman from a rural district in Texas, who put libertarianism on the political map. It was the movement he inspired – a movement driven largely by young people – that has challenged the War Party like no other. Not even the antiwar movement of the 1960s has done so much to change the American consciousness when it comes to our interventionist foreign policy – and Paul’s new book, Swords Into Plowshares: A Life in Wartime and a Future of Peace and Prosperity, encapsulates the spirit of the man and the seed he has planted.

Written in the form of a memoir, Swords Into Plowshares tells the story of how Paul’s philosophical and political development made him into one of the foremost champions of peace in the history of this country. Born in a small farming community in Pennsylvania, young Ron grew up during the early years of World War II and he relates that experience – the rationing, the war propaganda, the deaths that impacted his friends and family – from the perspective that only wisdom and distance can grant. No, he wasn’t born a libertarian – that came later – but he instinctively recoiled at the tragedy and regimentation that wartime America engendered. Through the Korean “police action” and then into the Vietnam era – when Paul, by then a medical doctor, served in the Air Force – the author recalls his growing alienation from the rah-rah “patriotism” and unthinking belligerence expected of all “good” Americans during that era.

By the time Paul was elected to Congress as a Republican, in 1976, he had become convinced that the foreign policy of the Founders – friendly relations with all, entangling alliances with none – was the best prescription for peace and prosperity. Unfortunately, not many of his colleagues agreed with him.

As he examines the history of US global interventions since the Eisenhower administration, Paul notes how brazen our empire-building has become. Whereas under Eisenhower – whose reign is usually thought of as a relatively peaceful era – the interventions were mostly covert, as time went on our policy of global meddling evolved slowly but surely into outright aggression, openly practiced, and even trumpeted. Until we finally arrived at the ultimate militarism of the Bush Doctrine – a morally perverse policy that allowed us to “justify” the ethically indefensible policy of preemptive war, i.e. attacking countries that had never attacked us and posed no credible threat to our security.

There is so much material packed into this volume – the nature of war, the welfare-warfare state, the effectiveness of war propaganda, the historical origins of neoconservatism, the economic fallacies perpetuated by war propagandists, and that’s just for starters – that a comprehensive review would make a small book in itself. The best I can do, in the space allotted to me, is to give you a glimpse into what I would unhesitatingly call the best and most convincing antiwar polemic of our times.

Paul is best known for his deep knowledge of economics, which finds expression in his longstanding crusade to rein in – and eventually abolish – the Federal Reserve system. His focus on this issue made him a lonely figure in Washington for many years – that is, until his campaign finally bore fruit with the “mainstreaming” of the “End the Fed” campaign. His prescient prediction that foresaw the Great Collapse of 2008 led to the subsequent popularization of his anti-Fed views. And yet even as many conservatives came to recognize the real source of the boom-and-bust pattern of the economy over the years, they failed to see how the Fed enables our foreign policy of perpetual war. In Swords Into Plowshares, Paul makes the vital connection:

“Our economic policy, and in particular the Federal Reserve, is intertwined in global finance and our foreign policy. Without the power over the creation of money and credit employed by the politicians and central bankers working in secret, most wars could not be fought. The people would never tolerate the taxation and borrowing required to pay for the wars. Inflating the currency is more convenient and less noticeable. To the benefit of those who promote war, the cost of war is hidden and the payment delayed.”

timosman
04-09-2018, 10:52 AM

For all we know the shadows we are seeing could be engaged in a passionate love making

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTCxxb479f8

RJ Liberty
04-09-2018, 03:04 PM
is he as stupid or stupider than George W. Bush?

"Stupider" isn't a word. But if it were a word, yes, Trump would be stupider than even Bush. Worse still, Trump's base of support is even more dumb than Bush Senior's fans back in 1990, when Bush and the military industrial complex launched the Gulf War based on false testimony given by a member of the Kuwaiti royal family (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0qUiY6SrUI), in a successful effort to sway the public's opinion on war with Iraq. The same tactic would be used by Bush Junior with his "weapons of mass destruction" shtick in 2003.

People keep falling for this shit.

enhanced_deficit
04-09-2018, 03:21 PM
Using s-word about a sitting potus seems bit too politically incorrect, Raimondo may have crossed the line.

....or overly bright .

You could have used the official term "stable genius".

juleswin
04-09-2018, 03:30 PM
Using s-word about a sitting potus seems bit too politically incorrect, Raimondo may have crossed the line.

You could have used the official term "stable genius".

Crossed a line? a red line?

enhanced_deficit
04-09-2018, 03:39 PM
Crossed a line? a red line?

More like a yellow line.

euphemia
04-09-2018, 04:18 PM

This.

TheCount
04-09-2018, 04:21 PM

This.

https://youtu.be/VcjzHMhBtf0

undergroundrr
04-09-2018, 04:22 PM

Or all three.

Ender
04-09-2018, 05:51 PM
Or all three.

Yep.

Plus I agree with Depp more than ever: Trump's a brat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_qtANL5qAo

Jamesiv1
04-09-2018, 06:06 PM
Everybody take a chill pill. A few tweets does not a foreign policy make. Let's watch his actions rather than his tweets.

Are any troops mobilizing?

AuH20
04-09-2018, 06:12 PM
Everybody take a chill pill. A few tweets does not a foreign policy make. Let's watch his actions rather than his tweets.

Military brass has given Trump a 'strategic menu' of options. He has not chosen or given a timeline.

AuH20
04-09-2018, 06:15 PM
Alex live from the White House. He needs to pay the Donald a visit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3kWX_OvL48

Danke
04-09-2018, 06:32 PM

Predictable response.

Danke
04-09-2018, 06:33 PM
Alex live from the White House. He needs to pay the Donald a visit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3kWX_OvL48

True Patriot, donated again.

enhanced_deficit
04-09-2018, 06:48 PM

No troops mobilizations reported so far.

Trump launches attack on Syria with 59 Tomahawk missiles
Apr 6, 2017 - The missiles targeted the Shayrat air base near Homs, and were in response to a Tuesday chemical weapons attack. Officially announcing the strike, President Donald Trump said the targeted airfield had launched the chemical attack on a rebel-held area, and he called on other nations to oppose Syria's ...

Hopefully won't happen and no expert on 'wag the dog' but chances of more mobilizations may have increased since there has been a sudden 'attack on our country' today:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaYFbJEVQAAJTlq.jpg

Pauls' Revere
04-09-2018, 07:38 PM

^^^This^^^ and that Trump loves to be underestimated. Catches everyone off guard.

Swordsmyth
04-09-2018, 07:41 PM
Crazy like a fox or evil genius are the two possibilities.

Raginfridus
04-09-2018, 07:42 PM
^^^This^^^ and that Trump loves to be underestimated. Catches everyone off guard.That's it, really. He's out to catch everybody off guard. He'll visit you tonight for a strategery summit just to catch us all off guard.

No room for full of himself cunt?

Pauls' Revere
04-09-2018, 07:50 PM
That's it, really. He's out to catch everybody off guard. He'll visit you tonight for a strategery summit just to catch us all off guard.

No room for full of himself $#@!?

Nah, he's not "out" to do that, but its a bonus.

Raginfridus
04-09-2018, 07:58 PM
Nah, he's not "out" to do that, but its a bonus.

President Leslie Nielson?

Danke
04-09-2018, 07:59 PM
he's amazing.

Pauls' Revere
04-09-2018, 08:02 PM

LOL over qualified and underrated?

Swordsmyth
04-09-2018, 08:03 PM

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. ZGezVagjknO4q-9o8TBYRgHaEK%26pid%3D15.1&f=1

Pauls' Revere
04-09-2018, 08:06 PM

The more I think about it. This is a pretty good analogy. Lets see how it matches up.

revgen
04-09-2018, 10:06 PM
He could be a former Clinton donor pretending to be a Republican conservative.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
04-09-2018, 10:33 PM
https://i.warosu.org/data/lit/img/0078/81/1459722481524.jpg

nikcers
04-10-2018, 12:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr2vjicV_Ck

Anti Globalist
04-10-2018, 04:17 PM
Hes neither stupid or crazy. He's just doing what his handlers tell him to do.

Feeding the Abscess
04-10-2018, 06:15 PM

He was critical of Rand, not Ron.

nikcers
04-10-2018, 07:57 PM
He went on all the shows in 2011 and was parroting the John Bolton talking points. He was really critical of Ron Pauls foreign policy. He went on to endorse Mitt Romney and tell people that a vote for Ron Paul in the Iowa Caucus would be a wasted vote, and that if Ron Paul was the Republican nominee he would run 3rd party.

acptulsa
04-10-2018, 08:23 PM

What nickers said. He Beckstabbed them both.

Actually, on further research, I believe I misremembered. Sorry.

That said, 2016 was when he was really needed, and he turned out to be just another liability when our chances should and could have been the best. He'll have to be right a great many more times before I'll trust him not to be wrong just when it counts the most.

Danke
04-10-2018, 08:28 PM
What nickers said. He Beckstabbed them both.

Thanks. You guys have such a better memory than I have.

Origanalist
04-10-2018, 08:34 PM
Thanks. You guys have such a better memory than I have.

It's a damn good thing, somebody needs to remember this shit.

AuH20
04-10-2018, 08:42 PM
Simply reading Steve Bannon's words does not make one a patriot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvh0pvRC_v4

AZJoe
04-10-2018, 09:23 PM
He went on all the shows in 2011 and was parroting the John Bolton talking points. He was really critical of Ron Pauls foreign policy. He went on to endorse Mitt Romney and tell people that a vote for Ron Paul in the Iowa Caucus would be a wasted vote, and that if Ron Paul was the Republican nominee he would run 3rd party.

Justin Raimondo? You better back this up with some proof or back down. Who the heck are you talking about? It sure is not Justin Raimondo.
Raimondo has been a libertarian activist in since the 1970s. Raimondo was an early supporter of Dr. Paul's presidential campaign beginning in 2007 and spoke at rallies. He whole heartedly embraced and defended Dr. Paul's foreign policy since long before 2008 election. Raimondo had been pushing the same non-interventionist foreign policy since the 1970s. He worked with Rothbard promoting paleoconservatism. He founded antiwar.com in 1995. He never pushed Bolton talking points, nor was he on "all the shows in 2011". He did not endorse Romney and was critical of Rand for doing so.

Influenza
04-10-2018, 09:29 PM
Justin Raimondo? You better back this up with some proof or back down. Who the heck are you talking about? It sure is not Justin Raimondo.
Raimondo has been a libertarian activist in since the 1970s. Raimondo was an early supporter of Dr. Paul's presidential campaign beginning in 2007 and spoke at rallies. He whole heartedly embraced and defended Dr. Paul's foreign policy since long before 2008 election. Raimondo had been pushing the same non-interventionist foreign policy since the 1970s. He worked with Rothbard promoting paleoconservatism. He founded antiwar.com in 1995. He never pushed Bolton talking points, nor was he on "all the shows in 2011". He did not endorse Romney and was critical of Rand for doing so.
i think nikcers misunderstood something, cuz i believe all those things he mentioned were about trump and not raimondo

juleswin
04-10-2018, 09:37 PM

The "he" being talked about is Justin Raimondo not Donald Trump. I can see how you could lose track of the person being talked about

Ender
04-10-2018, 09:52 PM

Justin was the voice that confirmed Ron Paul for me as a kid- I never read anything from him that was negative about Dr. No.

nikcers
04-11-2018, 02:02 AM
your right, this is the only dirt I could pull up on Raimondo.

Ender
04-11-2018, 09:36 AM
After Trump's tweets to Russia about the US sending missiles to Syria, I'd say he's both stupid and dangerously crazy.

And has an ego that has no universal limit.

undergroundrr
04-11-2018, 11:36 AM
The confusion about Raimondo should be excused. His strange transmutation to trumpertarianism is a disheartening, confusing disappointment to me. But I'm well aware that it makes complete sense to others.

Ender
04-11-2018, 11:38 AM
The confusion about Raimondo should be excused. His strange transmutation to trumpertarianism is a disheartening, confusing disappointment to me. But I'm well aware that it makes complete sense to others.

I feel your pain- but this article sounds like Justin is waking up.

Anti Globalist
04-11-2018, 04:31 PM
Exactly. Trump is so greedy that he'll go out of his way to screw decent people from becoming president.

enhanced_deficit
04-11-2018, 08:33 PM
Drudge used to have pro POTUS coverage, what happened?
POTUS policies can be criticized but this language crosses the line:

http://www.drudgereport.com/i/logo9.gif (http://www.drudgereport.com/)

Republican Congressman Rips President in Tirade... (https://www.mediaite.com/online/gop-congressman-rips-trump-in-insane-tirade-to-journo-evil-really-fcking-stupid-forrest-gump/)

'Evil, Really F****** Stupid Forrest Gump'... (https://www.mediaite.com/online/gop-congressman-rips-trump-in-insane-tirade-to-journo-evil-really-fcking-stupid-forrest-gump/)

'Might As Well Impeach The Motherf*****'... (https://www.mediaite.com/online/gop-congressman-rips-trump-in-insane-tirade-to-journo-evil-really-fcking-stupid-forrest-gump/)

Vieux Canard
04-11-2018, 09:32 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/874276197357596672/kUuht00m_normal.jpg (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump)Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump
(https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump)

(https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984022625440747520)

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!
5:57 AM - Apr 11, 2018 (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984022625440747520)

, i
152K (https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=984022625440747520)

123K people are talking about this (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984022625440747520)

These are not the words of an articulate, intelligent, well rounded and well grounded individual but rather those of a dangerous lunatic.

nikcers
04-11-2018, 11:15 PM
Exactly. Trump is so greedy that he'll go out of his way to screw decent people from becoming president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1D2ynASqe4

RonZeplin
04-11-2018, 11:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAC99j3Vv2U#action=share

Weston White
04-12-2018, 04:25 AM
Is this like one of them tricky word questions? ...Like no matter the answers, you are correct?

nikcers
04-12-2018, 10:00 PM

nikcers
04-12-2018, 10:03 PM