PDA

View Full Version : Check this out folks!!!!!

Mattsa
05-19-2007, 07:05 AM
I found this link posted on www.housepricecrash.co.uk

There are some Ron Paul fans on this UK based website

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naMtwqBzja0

Therion
05-19-2007, 07:41 AM
Wow, that's awesome =)

qednick
05-19-2007, 09:08 AM
Awesome Mattsa, thanks for posting it. Keep us informed of any other tidbits coming from across the pond if you can. :cool:

4Horsemen
05-19-2007, 09:54 AM
It's nothing new, people from other countries usually know more about American history, and the current situation than the typical American citizen. It's sad really, but I was the same way until my intuition finally got the best of me about 4 years ago. Then to my ignorance, I thought most Americans were waking too, but that was just wishful thinking on my part. I've been ridiculed, called derogatory names and so on. I spend my days off writing letters to Senators, Congressmen, and local news papers. While most people are self-absorbed in their illusionary world, and believe everything is just fine and dandy. It's getting to the point that the resentment towards these people are starting to get the best of me. Sometimes, I wish Ron Paul would of sold out like most of the traitors in D.C., and saved his own family because most Americans don't deserve people like him. He's a 71 year old man trying to battle the evil that exist in this country by sticking to something as fundamental as our Constitution. He gets ridiculed in the media often being referred to as a whack-job, his own party funds a Democrat to run against him in his district, and he has to put with the Sean Hannity's of world. These people, who call themselves patriots, but never done anything of substance to earn their self proclaimed title. They make great money, have fame, and are treated like hero's by the sheep who support their radio and TV shows. I know there's a lot of people in this country that have done way more than I could ever know, some are probably members of this website, and that's what keeps me from falling off the deep end. I would like to commend everybody here on this website, and all the other supporters of Ron Paul for there effort and support. You could of just ignored the situation, stuck your heads in the sand, and lived in the bliss of ignorance, but you didn't and that says a lot about the people here. Ok, I'm getting off the soap box before I embarrass myself any further! :)

MsDoodahs
05-19-2007, 09:57 AM
It's okay, don't be :o , a lot of us know EXACTLY what you are talking about.

JoshLowry
05-19-2007, 10:06 AM
Good video.

Mattsa, just a friendly reminder to you and everyone else reading.

Please try and describe the content of your post in the thread title.

It will help everyone to avoid duplicate threads.

Mattsa
05-19-2007, 11:07 AM
It's nothing new, people from other countries usually know more about American history, and the current situation than the typical American citizen. It's sad really, but I was the same way until my intuition finally got the best of me about 4 years ago. Then to my ignorance, I thought most Americans were waking too, but that was just wishful thinking on my part. I've been ridiculed, called derogatory names and so on. I spend my days off writing letters to Senators, Congressmen, and local news papers. While most people are self-absorbed in their illusionary world, and believe everything is just fine and dandy. It's getting to the point that the resentment towards these people are starting to get the best of me. Sometimes, I wish Ron Paul would of sold out like most of the traitors in D.C., and saved his own family because most Americans don't deserve people like him. He's a 71 year old man trying to battle the evil that exist in this country by sticking to something as fundamental as our Constitution. He gets ridiculed in the media often being referred to as a whack-job, his own party funds a Democrat to run against him in his district, and he has to put with the Sean Hannity's of world. These people, who call themselves patriots, but never done anything of substance to earn their self proclaimed title. They make great money, have fame, and are treated like hero's by the sheep who support their radio and TV shows. I know there's a lot of people in this country that have done way more than I could ever know, some are probably members of this website, and that's what keeps me from falling off the deep end. I would like to commend everybody here on this website, and all the other supporters of Ron Paul for there effort and support. You could of just ignored the situation, stuck your heads in the sand, and lived in the bliss of ignorance, but you didn't and that says a lot about the people here. Ok, I'm getting off the soap box before I embarrass myself any further! :)

You'd be surprised!!!

And I certainly am....... because we Brits are the most grandoise, self righteous bunch of snobs in the world! There are a lot of people over here who think all Americans are burger munching morons.

Our freedoms are being attacked in exactly the same manner as yours. Tony Blair's government is an offshore division of the NeoCon movement. Our government's policy exactly mirrors the Bush administration on eveything from Iraq to ID cards.

BUT

How many English people are complaining about it? NONE! The British people are totally ignorant and apathetic about our government's attack on our freedoms. They moan for sure, but there aren't any brave politicians over here like Ron Paul to challenge the status quo.

So the American people are proving themselves to be much more politically aware and proactive in changing things than we are.

We can only hope this new found desire to protect our liberty will become more infectious and find its way here to the UK.

Actually........I'm pretty sure that's what WILL happen

There's a tsunami being generated in the USA right now and it'll be heading across the pond pretty soon, About bloody time too!

mdh
05-19-2007, 11:14 AM
I dunno, the only decent news website on the entire internet is British... http://www.theregister.co.uk/

tnvoter
05-19-2007, 12:29 PM
...because we Brits are the most grandoise, self righteous bunch of snobs in the world!

One thing I learned on my visit to London, the English themselves are either brightly hilarious and kind, or blunt rude and hilarious nonetheless.
I've read about the speaker/broadcasting system you guys are testing with a childs voice - for announcements, as well as your streetcams... I feel for ya man. Thankyou for all of your support here and abroad. I'm a fan of that sense of humor though,.

Mattsa
05-19-2007, 01:37 PM
One thing I learned on my visit to London, the English themselves are either brightly hilarious and kind, or blunt rude and hilarious nonetheless.
I've read about the speaker/broadcasting system you guys are testing with a childs voice - for announcements, as well as your streetcams... I feel for ya man. Thankyou for all of your support here and abroad. I'm a fan of that sense of humor though,.

we have 20%, that's one fifth! of all the world's CCTV cameras IN THE WORLD in the UK.

They have the voice system up and running in one of our cities. There is a team of spys watching the behaviour of people in the city centre. If you do as much as drop a cigarette end on the floor, you can be admonished. If you refuse to pick it up, they'll radio the nearest police car and they'll come and arrest you. George Orwell! Eat your heart out. Totalitarianism has arrived in the UK! :mad: