PDA

View Full Version : How to get Amazon to contribute to Gun Owners of America with every dollar you spend

Anti Federalist
03-28-2018, 01:39 PM
Quick and easy way to support one of the most principled gun rights groups in the nation, with Jeff Bezos' money.

Amazon Smile

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201365340

Every dollar you spend, .5% gets donated to the charity of your choice.

GOA's foundation, GOF is a listed charity to choose from.

So is NRA if that's your fancy.

Support Your Gun Rights

https://www.gunowners.com/8-general/94-supportgof

Did you know that every time you make a purchase using Amazon, you can select Gun Owners Foundation to make a small contribution?

All of this at no extra cost to you.

AmazonSmile will contribute a percentage of your purchase to the foundation of your choice.

So you can literally help protect your gun rights while shopping from your armchair!

donnay

Made the settings change.

Make sure to always shop through Amazon Smile.

Swordsmyth
03-28-2018, 01:40 PM
You must spread some reputation around......

Anti Federalist
03-28-2018, 01:47 PM
https://i.imgur.com/kwqYU2v.jpg

Zippyjuan
03-28-2018, 01:49 PM
https://qz.com/1239950/forget-facebook-donald-trump-is-obsessed-with-amazon/

Forget Facebook—Donald Trump is “obsessed” with Amazon

Amazon has been having a great year—until today. The company’s stock tanked up to 7% in afternoon trading—shedding more than $50 billion from its market cap—on a report from online news site Axios that Donald Trump is “obsessed” with Amazon and interested in building an antitrust case against it.

Axios reports that the US president’s ire toward Amazon is being fueled by his wealthy friends, who complain that Amazon is decimating their businesses. A source who has spoken with the US president told the news site, “He’s wondered aloud if there may be any way to go after Amazon with antitrust or competition law.”

That said, Trump’s obsession with Amazon is nothing new. Trump has grumbled about Amazon’s tax treatment and CEO Jeff Bezos’s ownership of the Washington Post (which he is fond of calling the “Amazon Washington Post” and “Fake News Washington Post”) since at least 2015. In a speech in February 2016, Trump said Amazon would “have such problems” if he were elected president. And at a White House dinner in July 2017, he attempted to get billionaire investor Leon Cooperman to claim that Amazon is a monopoly.

It’s unclear why the recent reporting in Axios would move the market so much, when Trump’s distaste for Amazon and Bezos is already well established. In the meantime, the president is reportedly unconcerned with Facebook, which is under fire from lawmakers in the US and the UK for alleged ties to Russian meddling in Brexit and the 2016 US election.

Under pressure from users, advertisers, investors, and lawmakers, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg recently agreed to testify before the US Congress for the first time. Per Axios, however, Trump isn’t interested in how Facebook handles user data and believes the Russia narrative is a hoax.

PAF
03-28-2018, 01:52 PM
NRA should be completely abolished as far as I’m concerned, they are complicit to many of the problems.

I don’t believe in joining any group I and don’t.

But GOA...that’s a BIG HELL YESSS!!!

Danke
03-28-2018, 02:05 PM
I have been using it to give to "Ludwig Von Mises Institute For Austrian Economics Inc." for years.

shakey1
03-28-2018, 02:19 PM
You must spread some reputation around......

Awesome... but outta rep ammo.:o

kcchiefs6465
03-28-2018, 04:41 PM
That's pretty epic.

donnay
03-29-2018, 10:11 AM
Bump

Anti Federalist
04-03-2018, 03:33 AM
///

seapilot
04-03-2018, 12:35 PM
This is awesome. Time to make it go viral on Conservative sites.

Keith and stuff
04-06-2018, 09:38 PM
///

Nice thread idea. Great work Anti.

Anti Federalist
04-09-2018, 02:40 PM
Nice thread idea. Great work Anti.

Thanks Keith and stuff

Sorry I wasn't able to make those meetings in Exeter last month, had weather related issues around the house I had to deal with.

Do you know if any 2nd Amendment rallies are planned in Concord this weekend? 14-15 April?

Superfluous Man
04-09-2018, 02:44 PM
GOA is a good choice.

FWIW, there are other good options too. I have my Amazon Smile account set to donate to the Independent Institute.

You can also do Ludwig Von Mises Institute for Austrian Economics Inc., and Foundation For Rational Economics And Education Inc. I'm sure there are other good ones too.

I looked for antiwar.com there and couldn't find it. But it would be a good idea for them to register there.

heavenlyboy34
04-09-2018, 02:46 PM
Can I set it to donate to multiple causes? I already donate to my church with that.

Anti Federalist
04-09-2018, 02:58 PM
Can I set it to donate to multiple causes? I already donate to my church with that.

No, I don't think so, only one choice is allowed, from what I can see.

oyarde
04-09-2018, 03:49 PM
I have been using it to give to "Ludwig Von Mises Institute For Austrian Economics Inc." for years.

What do you buy from amazon ?

Danke
04-09-2018, 08:05 PM
What do you buy from amazon ?

Tinkets to trade with Injuns and scalps.

oyarde
04-09-2018, 11:10 PM
Tinkets to trade with Injuns and scalps.

So they give you 5 cents of zombiebucks for ea dollar you spend so Bezos can avoid taxes and rip off trumps post office ? In russia they would have to pay ten percent .

Keith and stuff
04-11-2018, 08:13 PM
Thanks Keith and stuff

Sorry I wasn't able to make those meetings in Exeter last month, had weather related issues around the house I had to deal with.

Do you know if any 2nd Amendment rallies are planned in Concord this weekend? 14-15 April?

The annual women's Defense League rally was around the month ago. Hundreds of people showed up in Concord. Amazing stuff! Especially considering that gun right bills are passing in New Hampshire, and the gun control bills are all failing.

I just got this email about a rally on the 14th. I won't be able to make it and don't know much about it, other than what's in the email. It sounds fun though.

Dear Keith,

I want you know about an important event on Saturday. The National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans has organized Second Amendment rallies in all 50 state capitals on Saturday, April 14. All rallies will start at 2PM EDT and are peaceful protests. We are calling for action at the ballot box in November.

NHFC Vice President, Paul Marquis and I will be at the New Hampshire Rally at the Statehouse in Concord. I have been invited to speak and I have accepted the invitation and will be speaking for NHFC and our partners at Gun Owners of America. I have been told that State Representative Al Baldasaro and former GOP State Chair Jack Kimball are also on the speakers list.

NHFC will be conducting a free raffle, the first 200 people to arrive at the statehouse will be given a free ticket for chance to win one of five 30 round AR 15 Magazines with the NHFC logo etched on them. These magazines were manufactured by D&H Manufacturing, have Palmetto State Armory floorplates and we had them customized with the NHFC logo laser etched on the side. Come early for a chance to win a free magazine!

Please plan to attend this important rally to show your support for the Second Amendment and the entire US Constitution.

Thanks for your continued support

Anti Federalist
04-11-2018, 08:21 PM
I just renewed at NHFC and got that same email.

I should be able to make it.

The annual women's Defense League rally was around the month ago. Hundreds of people showed up in Concord. Amazing stuff! Especially considering that gun right bills are passing in New Hampshire, and the gun control bills are all failing.

I just got this email about a rally on the 14th. I won't be able to make it and don't know much about it, other than what's in the email. It sounds fun though.

Dear Keith,

I want you know about an important event on Saturday. The National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans has organized Second Amendment rallies in all 50 state capitals on Saturday, April 14. All rallies will start at 2PM EDT and are peaceful protests. We are calling for action at the ballot box in November.

NHFC Vice President, Paul Marquis and I will be at the New Hampshire Rally at the Statehouse in Concord. I have been invited to speak and I have accepted the invitation and will be speaking for NHFC and our partners at Gun Owners of America. I have been told that State Representative Al Baldasaro and former GOP State Chair Jack Kimball are also on the speakers list.

NHFC will be conducting a free raffle, the first 200 people to arrive at the statehouse will be given a free ticket for chance to win one of five 30 round AR 15 Magazines with the NHFC logo etched on them. These magazines were manufactured by D&H Manufacturing, have Palmetto State Armory floorplates and we had them customized with the NHFC logo laser etched on the side. Come early for a chance to win a free magazine!

Please plan to attend this important rally to show your support for the Second Amendment and the entire US Constitution.

Thanks for your continued support

Occam's Banana
04-11-2018, 11:28 PM

Me too.

GOA is a good choice.

FWIW, there are other good options too. I have my Amazon Smile account set to donate to the Independent Institute.

You can also do Ludwig Von Mises Institute for Austrian Economics Inc., and Foundation For Rational Economics And Education Inc. I'm sure there are other good ones too.

The Institute for Justice is a good one: http://ij.org/support/other-ways-to-give/

Anti Federalist
12-06-2019, 04:29 PM
Christmas shopping bump

jmdrake
12-06-2019, 04:41 PM
Quick and easy way to support one of the most principled gun rights groups in the nation, with Jeff Bezos' money.

Amazon Smile

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201365340

Every dollar you spend, .5% gets donated to the charity of your choice.

GOA's foundation, GOF is a listed charity to choose from.

So is NRA if that's your fancy.

Support Your Gun Rights

https://www.gunowners.com/8-general/94-supportgof

Did you know that every time you make a purchase using Amazon, you can select Gun Owners Foundation to make a small contribution?

All of this at no extra cost to you.

AmazonSmile will contribute a percentage of your purchase to the foundation of your choice.

So you can literally help protect your gun rights while shopping from your armchair!

donnay

Made the settings change.

Make sure to always shop through Amazon Smile.

You mean it's possible to take a potion of the money spent on Amazon and give it back to worthy causes without Andrew Yang's value added tax scheme freedom tax? Say it ain't so!

Anti Federalist
12-06-2019, 04:43 PM
You mean it's possible to take a potion of the money spent on Amazon and give it back to worthy causes without Andrew Yang's value added tax scheme freedom tax? Say it ain't so!

Amazin' ain't it?

Speaking of Yang...have you seen this???

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?541648-Andrew-Yang-squirting-whipped-cream-into-kneeling-supporters-mouths

tebowlives
12-07-2019, 03:49 PM
Same

oyarde
12-08-2019, 09:10 AM
Unlike my dumpster diver friends tebowlives and Danke , the Great Oyarde has once again finished another yr without using amazon.

Republicanguy
12-09-2019, 09:38 PM
Funny, the liberty people support Amazon, the way they are going about society, a lot will change.

This poor article on a UBI.

https://blog.usejournal.com/a-conservatives-take-on-ubi-4174360a661e

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-10-2019, 07:00 AM
Funny, the liberty people support Amazon, the way they are going about society, a lot will change.

Every little bit helps. I'm always glad to see some concrete solutions on RPF. I'd like to see more.

If it weren't for people pushing back, then things would be a lot worse. That old saying is really true:

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

Republicanguy
12-10-2019, 07:57 PM
Every little bit helps. I'm always glad to see some concrete solutions on RPF. I'd like to see more.

If it weren't for people pushing back, then things would be a lot worse. That old saying is really true:

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

What I am getting at is, that if a person on here doesn't believe in any kind of welfare system, then you support the company by buying through it? Which is reforming society to where it is scaling employment down within a generation.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-11-2019, 06:39 AM
What I am getting at is, that if a person on here doesn't believe in any kind of welfare system, then you support the company by buying through it?

Where is government involved in the Amazon transaction?

osan
12-11-2019, 08:03 AM
Not to piss on the parade, but how does one know that the money goes where you say?

Anti Federalist
12-16-2019, 09:21 AM
Amazon.com
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Dear xxxx xxxx,

This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification. Your charity, Gun Owners Foundation, recently received a quarterly donation of $13,895.56 thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com.

Anti Federalist
12-16-2019, 09:23 AM
Not to piss on the parade, but how does one know that the money goes where you say?

I don't.

I suppose it would be easy enough to call GOA and ask them though: "Did you just receive a deposit of around $13,895 from Amazon Smile charities?"

Anti Federalist
12-21-2019, 05:31 AM
///