PDA

View Full Version : Trump decides to fund santuary cities, signs Swamp Creature slush fund

johnwk
03-23-2018, 12:44 PM
Trump has been rolled by the Washington Sewer Rats. He bought their rope-a-dope military funding crap, hook, line and sinker. I'm sure sanctuary cities and states are tickled pink over Trump's change of heart and caving in to funding them.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the economic needs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America borders.

dannno
03-23-2018, 01:00 PM
Hah, if true, congress is going to learn what happens when you mess with Trump.

Swordsmyth
03-23-2018, 01:03 PM

Apparently a VETO isn't what happens.

dannno
03-23-2018, 01:06 PM
Apparently a VETO isn't what happens.

How do you figure?

I think the idea was they 'made him' sign it without him knowing. When he finds out they snuck something like that in, he will be pissed.

brushfire
03-23-2018, 01:08 PM
So much MAGA... and you dont even know it.

Dr.3D
03-23-2018, 01:12 PM
How could he know what he signed? Rand is still reading the damned thing.

Swordsmyth
03-23-2018, 01:14 PM
How do you figure?

I think the idea was they 'made him' sign it without him knowing. When he finds out they snuck something like that in, he will be pissed.

He threatened to VETO the bill, he didn't.
There were plenty of overwhelmingly good reasons to to VETO the bill and there were NO good reasons to sign it.

Not knowing about this specific reason isn't an excuse for signing, the entire bill is a case of "messing with Trump" and he signed it.

dannno
03-23-2018, 01:17 PM
He threatened to VETO the bill, he didn't.
There were plenty of overwhelmingly good reasons to to VETO the bill and there were NO good reasons to sign it.

Not knowing about this specific reason isn't an excuse for signing, the entire bill is a case of "messing with Trump" and he signed it.

Yes but if he didn't know this specific item was in it and congress snuck it in anyway and he signed it, then veto may very well be what happens next time because he knows he can't trust them.

AuH20
03-23-2018, 01:17 PM
That about does it. Shut off the lights. This isn't a winnable fight.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/04/10/colorado-rep-ken-buck-writes-drain-the-swamp-book-republicans-washington/100298958/

And the second-term Republican is unlikely to make many more with Tuesday’s publication of his tell-all book, Drain the Swamp: How Washington is Worse Than You Think, co-authored with Bill Blankschaen.

In it, Buck says lawmakers are mostly “fat and happy alligators who feel pretty darn comfortable in the swamp.” He casts Republican leaders as “playground bullies” who go to great lengths, including yanking subcommittee chairmanships and canceling lawmakers’ overseas trips, to punish dissenters. And he decries a “pay-to-play” system in which plum committee assignments and leadership slots are tied to lawmakers’ fundraising skills instead of their policy expertise.

“The critical criteria for getting ahead is fundraising, and it’s a reality that the people you are going to raise money from want something" from Congress, Buck told USA TODAY in a telephone interview Monday. “A lot of members see the problem, but they want to get re-elected.”

Early in the book, Buck spells out the steep dues lawmakers are required to give to the House Republican campaign committee keep their seats on influential committees. As a member of the House Rules Committee — one of the five “A” committees that also include Appropriations, Ways and Means, Financial Services and Energy and Commerce — Buck said he must raise $450,000 over the next two years for the GOP’s House campaign arm if he hopes to retain his slot.

The chairman of an “A” committee must raise even more: $1.2 million, he wrote. It’s no wonder, then, that “some members of Congress spend at least half their time fundraising to keep their dues paid and campaign coffers full,” Buck said.

Buck, unlike some Freedom Caucus members, pays those dues, he said, because he wants his party to retain its majority in Congress.

AuH20
03-23-2018, 01:19 PM
We paid for border security.......................................... ................in Tunisia.

AuH20
03-23-2018, 01:20 PM
Yes but if he didn't know this specific item was in it and congress snuck it in anyway and he signed it, then veto may very well be what happens next time because he knows he can't trust them.

You are lost. Trump made some hairbrain excuse that he had to 'fund the military.'

Swordsmyth
03-23-2018, 01:21 PM

He thought he could trust them?

What will it take to get a veto out of him?

dannno
03-23-2018, 01:23 PM
You are lost. Trump made some hairbrain excuse that he had to 'fund the military.'

Yes but he didn't know that this was in the bill when he signed it, they backstabbed him. Trump loves getting even. This is just the beginning.

AuH20
03-23-2018, 01:24 PM
Yes but he didn't know that this was in the bill when he signed it, they backstabbed him. Trump loves getting even. This is just the beginning.

What?!?!!???

dannno
03-23-2018, 01:24 PM
He thought he could trust them?

Probably not, but he gave them a test and they failed.

What will it take to get a veto out of him?

This maybe?

dannno
03-23-2018, 01:25 PM
What?!?!!???

Did you read the OP?

AuH20
03-23-2018, 01:25 PM

AuH20
03-23-2018, 01:28 PM
Did you read the OP?

He's the president. Ever hear of the line, "The buck stops here?" Trump is gone. Bye bye. He and his dirty son-in-law need to be kicked back to Tel Aviv.

https://pics.me.me/the-buck-stops-hehris-somewhere-else-19118585.png

dannno
03-23-2018, 01:29 PM
He's the president. Ever hear of the line, "The buck stops here?" Trump is gone. Bye bye. He and his dirty son-in-law need to be kicked back to Tel Aviv.

Lol, ok..

AuH20
03-23-2018, 01:31 PM

Swordsmyth
03-23-2018, 01:34 PM
Probably not, but he gave them a test and they failed.
You don't sign this bill as a "test", they failed the test when they sent him the bill.
The only theory that can claim any silver lining is attached to this cloud would be that he cut a deal to get something else in return for signing it, only he can know if he did that or if it was worth it, we must condemn this bill and his action of signing it because we can't know and it is dubious even if true.

This maybe?

This bill didn't get a veto, the fact that it might be slightly worse than he thought it was isn't likely to have made him veto it if he had known, if this didn't get a veto then it is hard to say anything will.

AuH20
03-23-2018, 01:35 PM
I'm going to make a bold prediction. He'll sign the next one too.

AuH20
03-23-2018, 01:38 PM
As soon as Bannon was catapulted, it was over.

dannno
03-23-2018, 01:39 PM
You don't sign this bill as a "test", they failed the test when they sent him the bill.
The only theory that can claim any silver lining is attached to this cloud would be that he cut a deal to get something else in return for signing it, only he can know if he did that or if it was worth it, we must condemn this bill and his action of signing it because we can't know and it is dubious even if true.

This bill didn't get a veto, the fact that it might be slightly worse than he thought it was isn't likely to have made him veto it if he had known, if this didn't get a veto then it is hard to say anything will.

No, no, what happened was they brought him the bill, he was like wtf is this shit, they were like "OH we need to pass this ASAP btw or the govt shuts down..." Then Trump says, "I'm not signing this crap, I heard on the news it included a tunnel from NY to NJ.." So he threatened to veto it, then they said, "Oh, you MUST sign it, it has all this great military stuff in it, don't you like the military? You don't want to shut down the military do you? Think about the vets!! You've gotta sign it!!!!"

Then Trump was probably like, "Alright, well I hope there is nothing else really egregious I should know about in there, is there?"

"Oh no, Mr. President, all completely normal stuff, we promise!!"

Of course Trump didn't have time to read it, but when he finds out they put this stink bomb in there, he will be way more pissed than he was about a tunnel from NY to NJ...

AuH20
03-23-2018, 01:40 PM
No, no, what happened was they brought him the bill, he was like wtf is this $#@!, they were like "OH we need to pass this ASAP btw or the govt shuts down..." Then Trump says, "I'm not signing this crap, I heard on the news it included a tunnel from NY to NJ.." So he threatened to veto it, then they said, "Oh, you MUST sign it, it has all this great military stuff in it, don't you like the military? You don't want to shut down the military do you? Think about the vets!! You've gotta sign it!!!!"

Then Trump was probably like, "Alright, well I hope there is nothing else really egregious I should know about in there, is there?"

Of course Trump didn't have time to read it, but when he finds out they put this stink bomb in there, he will be way more pissed than he was about a tunnel from NY to NJ...

Why would you want someone so gullible running the country? Honest question. You're portraying the president as a boob, which is almost as bad as indifferent corruption.

dannno
03-23-2018, 01:42 PM
Why would you want someone so gullible running the country? Honest question. You're portraying the president as a boob, which is almost as bad as indifferent corruption.

He wasn't being gullible. It was a test.

It's amazing for someone who was a fan of Trump so early, you have absolutely no idea how he operates.. but neither does horse face so whatever.

Molyneux did the same thing Trump just did in a debate with a guy on the war on drugs and completely hammered him:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?520656-Should-America-END-or-INTENSIFY-the-Drug-War

AuH20
03-23-2018, 01:44 PM
He wasn't being gullible.

It's amazing for someone who was a fan of Trump so early, you have absolutely no idea how he operates.. but neither does horse face so whatever.

we'll see in 6 months. I bet he signs the next gargantuan bill.

Swordsmyth
03-23-2018, 01:44 PM
No, no, what happened was they brought him the bill, he was like wtf is this $#@!, they were like "OH we need to pass this ASAP btw or the govt shuts down..." Then Trump says, "I'm not signing this crap, I heard on the news it included a tunnel from NY to NJ.." So he threatened to veto it, then they said, "Oh, you MUST sign it, it has all this great military stuff in it, don't you like the military? You don't want to shut down the military do you? Think about the vets!! You've gotta sign it!!!!"

So you are saying he thought he could trust them.
Only a very stable IDIOT would think he could trust them.
If you are going to have faith in DJTvsg your only option is to hope that he made a deal for something of more value.

AuH20
03-23-2018, 01:45 PM
Trump is either:

a) complicit
b) blackmailed
c) indifferent

dannno
03-23-2018, 01:46 PM
So you are saying he thought he could trust them.

NO

If you are going to have faith in DJTvsg your only option is to hope that he made a deal for something of more value.

That isn't what happened, that had nothing to do with my explanation.

Raginfridus
03-23-2018, 01:46 PM
No, no, what happened was they brought him the bill, he was like wtf is this $#@!, they were like ...then dannno was like

https://media.giphy.com/media/rRpkBXpobNEHe/200.gif

acptulsa
03-23-2018, 01:48 PM

The quality of your fan fiction aside, don't you think there are enough staffers in the White House to read even a two thousand page bill fairly quickly? It only takes twenty staffers to get the job down to a hundred pages apiece.

Here you have Trump's most diehard cucks telling you this is a total tool move, and here you sit writing bad fan fiction. Are you out for the Guiness Book record for most serious case of denial?

Swordsmyth
03-23-2018, 01:50 PM
NO

Since he signed it he must have trusted them according to your theory.

That isn't what happened, that had nothing to do with my explanation.
I know it isn't what you are proposing but it is the only theory that could allow you to continue having faith in Trump, your theory makes him an idiot and and an idiot can't MAGA.

angelatc
03-23-2018, 01:52 PM
No, no, what happened was they brought him the bill, he was like wtf is this shit, they were like "OH we need to pass this ASAP btw or the govt shuts down..." Then Trump says, "I'm not signing this crap, I heard on the news it included a tunnel from NY to NJ.." So he threatened to veto it, then they said, "Oh, you MUST sign it, it has all this great military stuff in it, don't you like the military? You don't want to shut down the military do you? Think about the vets!! You've gotta sign it!!!!"

You are hallucinating.

AuH20
03-23-2018, 01:52 PM

specsaregood
03-23-2018, 01:53 PM
The quality of your fan fiction aside, don't you think there are enough staffers in the White House to read even a two thousand page bill fairly quickly? It only takes twenty staffers to get the job down to a hundred pages apiece.

Here you have Trump's most diehard cucks telling you this is a total tool move, and here you sit writing bad fan fiction. Are you out for the Guiness Book record for most serious case of denial?

Hell, president Cuck could have just looked at Randals twitter feed and found enough reasons to veto it. Millions of dollars to china for development purposes? really? that's MAGA? fuck a bunch of trump. He's probably sitting in the oval office jerking off like a true cuck while TPTB shoves this omnidildo up lady liberty doggie style.

dannno
03-23-2018, 01:53 PM
we'll see in 6 months. I bet he signs the next gargantuan bill.

I edited my post that you just quoted a little and added some things.

Basically in Molyneux's war on drugs debate, the guy brought up Portugal's murder rate and said that it went up after drug decriminalization. Molyneux called him out, asked him a couple questions about the study, then said, "Ok, I am going to trust that the data you gave me is accurate, but if I found out it isn't I'm going to be really upset [Long pause]"

At this point, the guy backs off a little, Molyneux says, "but wait, you said ______________" and the guy was like "Ya, no, it's true" and Molyneux asked, "Are you sure?" and he said "Yes".

So after another half our of debate, Stef's researcher Mike comes back with the numbers and they go over them and it turns out there were some major issues with the way he presented the data and so Stef used that to completely tear him down.

You always treat people the way you would want to be treated, until people stop treating you the way you would want to be treated, then you treat them back the same way.

Valuable lesson. You're welcome.

Now are you ready to battle or are you going home with your tail between your legs?

dannno
03-23-2018, 01:55 PM
You are hallucinating.

You think it went differently? Have you been paying attention?

AuH20
03-23-2018, 01:58 PM

Basically in Molyneux's war on drugs debate, the guy brought up Portugal's murder rate and said that it went up after drug decriminalization. Molyneux called him out, asked him a couple questions about the study, then said, "Ok, I am going to trust that the data you gave me is accurate, but if I found out it isn't I'm going to be really upset [Long pause]"

At this point, the guy backs off a little, Molyneux says, "but wait, you said ______________" and the guy was like "Ya, no, it's true" and Molyneux asked, "Are you sure?" and he said "Yes".

So after another half our of debate, Stef's researcher Mike comes back with the numbers and they go over them and it turns out there were some major issues with the way he presented the data and so Stef used that to completely tear him down.

You always treat people the way you would want to be treated, until people stop treating you the way you would want to be treated, then you treat them back the same way.

Now are you ready to battle or are you going home with your tail between your legs?

I have no emotional attachment to Trump. He was seen as a vessel to advance the agenda & nothing more. We just move on from here. Trump helped move the football up the field, but it's clear as day he's taking an intentional knee in the red zone. We don't need this theater. He's taken the fight as far as he wants to. Now we transition away from Trump and even go on the offensive, if he gets in our way.

dannno
03-23-2018, 01:59 PM
I have no emotional attachment to Trump. He was a vessel nothing more. We just move on from here. Trump helped move the football up the field, but it's clear as day he's taking an intentional knee in the red zone.

I have no emotional attachment to Trump either, but I do know that when it appears he is doing one thing he is actually doing something else. That is what has been happening constantly since he started his campaign.

Swordsmyth

Offering to believe data during a debate while sending someone to double check it is nothing like signing the bill to see what is in it, especially since Rand and others had already been making the case for a veto.

specsaregood
Hell, president Cuck could have just looked at Randals twitter feed and found enough reasons to veto it. Millions of dollars to china for development purposes? really? that's MAGA? fuck a bunch of trump. He's probably sitting in the oval office jerking off like a true cuck while TPTB shoves this omnidildo up lady liberty doggie style.

In fact I wish I could draw worth a damn, that would be a great political cartoon.

angelatc
03-23-2018, 02:01 PM
You think it went differently? Have you been paying attention?

I think this is a huge #NeverTrump victory. He got right in line and allowed it to happen.

He just handed the mid-terms to the Democrats because the Republicans will stay home, and the #NeverTrumpers will blame the losses on Trump.

He should have forced them to override his veto.

dannno
03-23-2018, 02:02 PM
Offering to believe data during a debate while sending someone to double check it is nothing like signing the bill to see what is in it, especially since Rand and others had already been making the case for a veto.

It's essentially the same strategy. Somebody asks for some rope. You give them some rope, then you warn them that they might hang themselves with the rope. They ask for the rope anyway. You say, "Ok.....here ya go.."

Swordsmyth
03-23-2018, 02:05 PM
It's essentially the same strategy. Somebody asks for some rope. You give them some rope, then you warn them that they might hang themselves with the rope. They ask for the rope anyway. You say, "Ok.....here ya go.."

No, the rope was around the country's neck and they asked him to slap the horse on the rump while promising that it wouldn't run out from under us.

dannno
03-23-2018, 02:09 PM
No, the rope was around the country's neck and they asked him to slap the horse on the rump while promising that it wouldn't run out from under us.

I would have vetoed it, but this bill isn't going to kill us after all we have been through.

I'm just sayin get ready for a wild ride, it's about to happen.

specsaregood
03-23-2018, 02:09 PM
I think this is a huge #NeverTrump victory. He got right in line and allowed it to happen.

Combine this with the whole hiring Bolton thing and I can't see how anybody can say this is anything less than complete surrender to the NeverTrumpers.

AuH20
03-23-2018, 02:10 PM
The double edged sword of a Trump presidency going forward

The good: Woken masses will produce a true MAGA candidate in the future that is incorruptible. A hardcore candidate is coming, if we don't run out of time.

The bad: The political door has been creaked open for both Tom Cotton and Ivanka Trump.

dannno
03-23-2018, 02:11 PM
Combine this with the whole hiring Bolton thing and I can't see how anybody can say this is anything less than complete surrender to the NeverTrumpers.

Trump doesn't lose, but he does a lot of things without people realizing what he is doing.

specsaregood
03-23-2018, 02:13 PM
Trump doesn't lose, but he does a lot of things without people realizing what he is doing.

Is being a cuck's cuck sorta like getting the role of the asslicker in a groupsex porno?

Raginfridus
03-23-2018, 02:17 PM
Trump will be the msm darling bad guy who came back around if he's in office long enough to complete his "hero's journey".

Origanalist
03-23-2018, 02:26 PM
What?!?!!???

You must understand, things are very different in the dannnoverse.

acptulsa
03-23-2018, 02:27 PM
I have no emotional attachment to Trump either...

Then why do you have a habit of cussing people out and insulting them for doubting him?

Origanalist
03-23-2018, 02:27 PM
Is being a cuck's cuck sorta like getting the role of the asslicker in a groupsex porno?

Ewwwww

dannno
03-23-2018, 02:33 PM
Then why do you have a habit of cussing people out and insulting them for doubting him?

I don't cuss people out or insult them for doubting him. Look at what I said to AF - "You'll be back - Have a nice vacation"

I deal with people harshly who are dishonest, deceptive tools of the deep state.

AuH20
03-23-2018, 02:33 PM
https://canadafreepress.com/article/rand-paul-paul-ryans-omnibus-bill-funds-border-security-in-jordan-and-tunis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvmQzhAYOOc

Anti Federalist
03-23-2018, 02:34 PM
Hahahahah, gun control, walls overseas, China funding, billions more for the MIC and this too:

BROKEN PROMISE: Trump, GOP Congress Give Planned Parenthood $500 Million In Taxpayer Funds

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/23/trump-gop-omnibus-planned-parenthood/

Planned Parenthood receives approximately $500 million in taxpayer funding every year through Medicaid and Title X grants for family planning.

The spending bill breaks Trump’s campaign promise to his voters, but it does fulfill a promise that his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, made on the campaign trail in 2016.

Clinton promised to continue funding Planned Parenthood’s funding if elected president, while Trump assured his voters that he would defund the abortion giant if he won.

Dr.3D
03-23-2018, 02:36 PM
If Trump farted, there are those here who would say it smells like roses.

Anti Federalist
03-23-2018, 02:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awY1MRlMKMc

dannno
03-23-2018, 02:40 PM
Hahahahah, gun control, walls overseas, China funding, billions more for the MIC and this too:

BROKEN PROMISE: Trump, GOP Congress Give Planned Parenthood $500 Million In Taxpayer Funds

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/23/trump-gop-omnibus-planned-parenthood/

Planned Parenthood receives approximately $500 million in taxpayer funding every year through Medicaid and Title X grants for family planning.

The spending bill breaks Trump’s campaign promise to his voters, but it does fulfill a promise that his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, made on the campaign trail in 2016.

Clinton promised to continue funding Planned Parenthood’s funding if elected president, while Trump assured his voters that he would defund the abortion giant if he won.

Oh wow.. it's about to be on like Donkey Kong..

acptulsa
03-23-2018, 02:42 PM
I don't cuss people out or insult them for doubting him. Look at what I said to AF - "You'll be back - Have a nice vacation"

I deal with people harshly who are dishonest, deceptive tools of the deep state.

LOL

But you consider everyone who ever questioned Trump to be dishonest, deceptive tools of the deep state. So, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

Oh wow.. it's about to be on like Donkey Kong..

Right through the massive Democrat gains in November.

dannno
03-23-2018, 02:44 PM
LOL

But you consider everyone who ever questioned Trump to be dishonest, deceptive tools of the deep state. So, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

See? That is a deceptive lie.

Easy to see why you are a semi-frequent target.

TheCount
03-23-2018, 03:00 PM
Trump supporters has been rolled by the Washington Sewer Rats. HeThey bought theirhis rope-a-dope military funding crap, hook, line and sinker.

Fixed

dannno
03-23-2018, 03:02 PM
Cernovich is pissed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ2A62ULcSg

TheCount
03-23-2018, 03:04 PM
I have no emotional attachment to TrumpThat is adorable.

loveshiscountry
03-23-2018, 03:10 PM
Since he signed it he must have trusted them according to your theory.

I know it isn't what you are proposing but it is the only theory that could allow you to continue having faith in Trump, your theory makes him an idiot and and an idiot can't MAGA.

There is no excuse or valid reason for signing a horse shit policy. Not that you're saying different. It's always about policy.

acptulsa
03-23-2018, 03:15 PM
That is adorable.

That's one way to describe a cow patty.

TheCount
03-23-2018, 03:18 PM
That's one way to describe a cow patty.
It's like a puppy taking a shit in the middle of the living room.

Influenza
03-23-2018, 03:44 PM
I have no emotional attachment to Trump either, but I do know that when it appears he is doing one thing he is actually doing something else. That is what has been happening constantly since he started his campaign.
I've been thinking about this pretty long and the only thing I could come up with was when it appeared he was married to melania he was actually fucking porn stars, but I don't think that's what you had in mind...

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-23-2018, 04:06 PM
I've been thinking about this pretty long and the only thing I could come up with was when it appeared he was married to melania he was actually fucking porn stars, but I don't think that's what you had in mind...

But your fellow Democrats were whining when the Republicans got all over Clinton for that.

That's the difference between liberty minded people and Democrats like you, flu. The liberty minded were not concerned about the private doings of Donnie, Slick Willie, JFK, FDR, etc. Liberty minded people just want those guys to leave us alone.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-23-2018, 04:07 PM
It's like a puppy taking a shit in the middle of the living room.

Sounds like you and your fellow Soros co-workers posting on this forum.

acptulsa
03-23-2018, 04:11 PM
But your fellow Democrats were whining...

Sounds like you and your fellow Soros co-workers...

Oh, here we go. When the Trumpmeister exposes himself as the Undercover Democrat he really is, and everyone is united against him, bring out the Partisan Bombs and try to get the populace re-divided that way. Because God forbid the populace unite against the Deep State. Gotta keep the people divided.

Is this trollish behavior? Or useful idiot-like behavior?

bunklocoempire
03-23-2018, 04:11 PM
How do you figure?

lol

Oh yeah, just piss off President Torture and see what happens.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-23-2018, 04:15 PM

Liberty minded people complain that they never win, and then embrace the very trolls who are pummeling them into the ground.

TheCount
03-23-2018, 04:21 PM
The Bolton employees are getting a head start before their boss's confirmation hearings. It's risky, but will pay off if he gets the job.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-23-2018, 04:26 PM
The Bolton employees are getting a head start before their boss's confirmation hearings. It's risky, but will pay off if he gets the job.

Lame trolling techniques #s 4 & 5.

4. Deceptively point the finger to take attention away from oneself.
5. Attempt to cause excessive infighting.

You might want to consult your manager to come up with something more original. Who knows--you might even get a raise! LOL

dannno
03-23-2018, 04:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opAdGt4gOi8

AuH20
03-23-2018, 05:04 PM
Breitbart has the long knives out for Trump's betrayal. I love it. I bet that eunuch Hannity won't make a peep tonight.

TheCount
03-23-2018, 05:09 PM

You might want to consult your manager to come up with something more original. Who knows--you might even get a raise! LOL

But your fellow Democrats were whining when the Republicans got all over Clinton for that.

That's the difference between liberty minded people and Democrats like you, flu. The liberty minded were not concerned about the private doings of Donnie, Slick Willie, JFK, FDR, etc. Liberty minded people just want those guys to leave us alone.

AuH20
03-23-2018, 05:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opAdGt4gOi8

Best video he's done. Yugoslavia here we come!

AuH20
03-23-2018, 05:18 PM
Hang em high!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwFLqfQ1hJ4

goldenequity
03-23-2018, 10:07 PM

smokemonsc
03-23-2018, 10:52 PM
First one-term president of the millennium.

nikcers
03-23-2018, 10:58 PM
Only 1.3 Trillion, not bad, Hillary would of spent 2 trillion maybe even 3.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-23-2018, 11:18 PM

https://i.imgflip.com/2711b9.jpg

acptulsa
03-24-2018, 07:16 AM

Don't look now, but you're the one who exposed your game. Or is that meme just an encore of Technique Number Four?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-24-2018, 07:17 AM
Don't look now, but you're the one who exposed your game. Or is that meme just an encore of Technique Number Four?

Damn, I'm busted! ACPTulsa sharp as tack. Again!

acptulsa
03-24-2018, 07:21 AM
Damn, I'm busted! ACPTulsa sharp as tack. Again!

You're the one who called attention to the shoe. Why are you surprised people can see how well the shoe fits you?

Origanalist
03-24-2018, 07:33 AM
OhMuhGerd!!!!!!!!!!

This place is nothing but trolls!!!!!!????!!??!!

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-24-2018, 07:51 AM
You're the one who called attention to the shoe. Why are you surprised people can see how well the shoe fits you?

Okay, okay! I confess. But I don't work for John Bolton. I work for Michael Bolton (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFood_bTOX4&list=PL6A89D1C95B2BF217).

johnwk
03-24-2018, 07:55 AM

If what is true?

JWK

johnwk
03-24-2018, 07:56 AM
How do you figure?

:rolleyes:

johnwk
03-24-2018, 07:57 AM
So much MAGA... and you dont even know it.

MAGA ?

johnwk
03-24-2018, 07:59 AM
How could he know what he signed? Rand is still reading the damned thing.

During his signing of it, he confirmed no one read it.

JWK

johnwk
03-24-2018, 08:07 AM

That is what swamp creatures in his inner circle told him. I doubt if he has a handful of trustworthy, loyal, patriotic Americans surrounding him,

JWK

johnwk
03-24-2018, 08:09 AM
Did you read the OP?

A questions was asked. Answer the question and be specific. It would be very helpful.

JWK

Ender
03-24-2018, 08:15 AM

JWK

No one ever read the Patriot Act either- welcome to US politics.

johnwk
03-24-2018, 08:43 AM

A-freaken-men!

I think, and I could be wrong, but I think President Trump has been conned by some of his own hand picked advisors . . . many of whom are stealth swamp creatures! He apparently has no idea of how our system of government really works. I couldn't believe he actually wants Congress to give him line item veto power, a power nowhere contained in our Constitution and actually declared unconstitutional, not to mention it was rejected by our founders during the convention of 1787!

In respect to such a power, Benjamin Franklin, on June 4th of the Convention of 1787, reminds the delegates how they suffered under that power and why it should not be given to the president. Franklin says:

'”The negative of the governor was constantly made use of to extort money. No good law whatever could be passed without a private bargain with him. An increase of salary or some donation, was always made a condition; till at last, it became the regular practice to have orders in his favor on the treasury presented along with the bills to be signed, so that he might actually receive the former before he should sign the latter. When the Indians were scalping the Western people, and notice of it arrived, the concurrence of the governor in the means of self-defense could not be got, until it was agreed that the people were to fight for the security of his property, whilst he was to have no share of the burdens of taxation.''

Trump had the power to stop this omnibus thievery Bill in the bud ___ a bill filled with $ Billions upon $ Billions of unconstitutional appropriations, including the funding of sanctuary cities ___ and he chose to submit to such tyranny!

Let us not forget that we were warned against yielding even an inch to the cause of tyranny!

"When a free people submit to oppressive acts, passed in violation of their constitution, for a single day, they have thrown down the palladium of their liberty. Submit to despotism for an hour and you concede the principle. John Adams said, in 1775, Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud. It is the only thing a people determined to be free can do. Republics have often failed, and have been succeeded by the most revolting despotisms; and always it was the voice of timidity, cowardice, or false leaders counseling submission, that led to the final downfall of freedom. It was the cowardice and treachery of the Senate of Rome that allowed the usurper to gain power, inch by inch, to overthrow the Republic. The history of the downfall of Republics is the same in all ages. The first inch that is yielded to despotism __ the first blow, dealt at the Constitution, that is not resisted is the beginning of the end of the nations ruin." ___ THE OLD GUARD, A MONTHLY JOURNAL DEVOTED TO THE PRINCIPLES OF 1776 AND 1787

JWK

Without a Fifth Column Media, Yellow Journalism, Hollywood, and a corrupted FBI, Loretta Lynch, Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama, would be making license tags in a federal penitentiary

Influenza
03-24-2018, 08:45 AM

lmao are you kidding? This is the forum where people commonly talked about obama being gay and michelle being a transexual. get over yourself. I would comment on your political leanings, most of which are probably anti-liberty, but I honestly don't know them, since all you post about is sports, your homemade conspiracy theories, and culture war bs. you really don't have much going on in that brain of yours

acptulsa
03-24-2018, 08:49 AM
I think, and I could be wrong, but I think President Trump has been conned by some of his own hand picked advisors . . . many of whom are stealth swamp creatures! He apparently has no idea of how our system of government really works.

He seemed to have a sound, working knowledge of how it works when he got government grants to build his private, for profit buildings. Which was very much his habit, especially early when he was developing the PennCentral property in NYC.

Daddy Fred taught him exactly how it works. You pay your kickbacks, you get taxpayer money to build your private property. Simple enough for even a Trump to understand.

lmao are you kidding? This is the forum where people commonly talked about obama being gay and michelle being a transexual. get over yourself. I would comment on your political leanings, most of which are probably anti-liberty, but I honestly don't know them, since all you post about is sports, your homemade conspiracy theories, and culture war bs. you really don't have much going on in that brain of yours

Pure alt-right. About as collectivist as it gets.

Ender
03-24-2018, 08:51 AM
He seemed to have a sound, working knowledge of how it works when he got government grants to build his private, for profit buildings. Which was very much his habit, especially early when he was developing the PennCentral property in NYC.

Daddy Fred taught him exactly how it works. You pay your kickbacks, you get taxpayer money to build your private property. Simple enough for even a Trump to understand.

Exactly.

AuH20
03-24-2018, 09:01 AM
This is REAL JOURNALISM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkspzzfgfmg

AuH20
03-24-2018, 09:36 AM
'The Donald' has fully capitulated. There is a fair amount of resistance, but it's being contained by the mods. All this talk about DJT being one man being surrounded by the Swamp is utter nonsense. As CiC, he still possesses the biggest soapbox on the planet. He could have raised holy hell with a few 'illuminating' press conferences if he wanted to. Maybe even brought Rand along as the primary instructor.

Dr.3D
03-24-2018, 09:44 AM

JWK
So the old bitch was right.....

https://s15-us2.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=https:%2F%2Fjtf.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F03%2Fpelosi-obamacare.png&sp=639ff6d2e8f8eb85f66529961f6df01e

Standard operating procedure...

This shit is getting old.

Philmanoman
03-24-2018, 10:13 AM
LMAO
I didn't vote...

Won't be much longer now
danno will be the only one defending trump ...Maybe nclib too.
Face it RPFs...no one here is as smart as danno and trump
You can't win...resistance is futile.

Just think...Just barely over a year into it?...wait till the real trump emerges.

Philmanoman
03-24-2018, 10:32 AM
We have to pass it ...
So we can spend the money how we really want to...

Superfluous Man
03-24-2018, 10:47 AM

Sure he will.

https://www.senate.gov/reference/Legislation/Vetoes/TrumpDJ.htm

If there's one undeniable truth that Trump has proven about himself by now, it's that he's a terrible negotiator.

He's a bluffer. Again and again, he bluffs. And people are calling his bluffs now, and he's got no backup plan.

Aren't you the same guy who thought that his tariffs would make China reduce their tariffs, rather than increase them like they actually did, like everyone besides you knew they would?

undergroundrr
03-24-2018, 10:50 AM
https://www.senate.gov/reference/Legislation/Vetoes/TrumpDJ.htm

I'll be keeping an eye on that link. +rep

The Northbreather
03-24-2018, 10:54 AM
Fail on so many levels.

If this was just a “test” as some here believe then Trump massively misunderstands how hard it is to reverse bad policy once it is affirmed in Washington. This level of negligence is unbelievable. If he is the chess master he surely could have devised a trial of lesser importance to sus out his enimies.

Also where is this “great, the best team, the best people” that we’ve heard so much about? This whole team could be bothered to read a bill for Trump if he won’t read it himself!!?

I’m wordering if this is:

1) betrayal by negligence?
2) betrayal by ineptitude?
3) planned betrayal?
4) betrayal/lack of principles?

nikcers
03-24-2018, 11:04 AM
Fail on so many levels.

If this was just a “test” as some here believe then Trump massively misunderstands how hard it is to reverse bad policy once it is affirmed in Washington. This level of negligence is unbelievable.

Also where is this “great, the best team, the best people” that we’ve heard so much about? This whole team could be bothered to read a bill for Trump if he won’t read it himself!!?

I’m wordering if this is:

1) betrayal by negligence?
2) betrayal by ineptitude?
3) planned betrayal?
His comment on it suggested that it was a devils bargain. Trump said that he couldn't get his military spending without all of the other spending.

kahless
03-24-2018, 11:10 AM
His comment on it suggested that it was a devils bargain. Trump said that he couldn't get his military spending without all of the other spending.

Why are you here if you support the omnibus due to increased military spending? You see I can be a dick to and make up shit about your posts if that is how you are going to play it anytime I post here.

nikcers
03-24-2018, 11:12 AM
Why are you here if you support the omnibus due to increased military spending? You see I can be a dick to and make up $#@! about your posts if that is how you are going to play it anytime I post here.
No that's what Trump said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbmguY_1T4I

FSP-Rebel
03-24-2018, 11:31 AM

The Northbreather
03-24-2018, 11:32 AM
So 4) betrayal/lack of principles?

seapilot
03-24-2018, 12:37 PM

If I was on a committee I would be sneaking stuff like that in everywhere I could knowing most would never care to read it.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-24-2018, 03:28 PM
This is the forum where people commonly talked about obama being gay and michelle being a transexual. get over yourself.

I didn't hear anybody here calling for the impeachment of your 2x voting choice for that.

I would comment on your political leanings, most of which are probably anti-liberty, but I honestly don't know them, since all you post about is sports, your homemade conspiracy theories, and culture war bs. you really don't have much going on in that brain of yours

Man, dude; you are really, really, really bad at this trolling. Don't quit your day job!

Anti Globalist
03-24-2018, 03:56 PM
Nancy Pelosi be like "Slow down Mr President. You don't have to give us everything in one day."

kcchiefs6465
03-24-2018, 11:22 PM
1.3 trillion but at least a weed is (barely) safe(r).

'Fix NICS' is going to incentivize the merging of medical marijuana databases with NICS background checks so uh, good luck, pot heads.

If you haven't already committed a felony by perjuring yourself on a federal 4473 form, you can rest assured that so long as you turn your firearms in to a certified collection point, your dog won't be murdered in a midnight collection raid.

RJ Liberty
03-25-2018, 12:10 AM
The only silver lining I can see in this ridiculous spending bill is the medical marijuana rider. According to the media (https://thinkprogress.org/sessions-omnibus-spending-bill-medical-marijuana-d61aabbcd5f5/), Jeff Sessions is still trying to crack down on the states' legalization of medical weed.

kcchiefs6465
03-25-2018, 12:16 PM
The only silver lining I can see in this ridiculous spending bill is the medical marijuana rider. According to the media (https://thinkprogress.org/sessions-omnibus-spending-bill-medical-marijuana-d61aabbcd5f5/), Jeff Sessions is still trying to crack down on the states' legalization of medical weed.
As was literally just explained, the FIX NICS Amendment incentivizes states to provide records on who is prohibited under current law from owning a firearm.

The 4473 Question 11.e asks:

Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana, or any depressant, stimulant, or narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?

Marijuana is classified currently as Schedule I meaning that regardless of what states say, it is unlawful to use the substance, with or without a card.

The ATF has already affirmed this and the SCOTUS has established precedent which affirms the same thing.

If you answer 11.e as 'Yes,' you will be denied a firearm purchase. If you answer it as, 'No' and you have a Medical Marijuana Card you have perjured yourself on a Federal Form.

What all of this means is that when you get a Medical Card you relinquish your 2nd Amendment Rights. When Fix NICS is up there will be millions of new prohibited possessors and instant felons.

How exactly does some Amendment with no real footing, which even missed four of the fifty states, trump the injustice which will be done to marijuana users once the NICS background check system is more complete?

Origanalist
03-25-2018, 01:11 PM

Obama isn't gay and Michelle isn't a tranny?

Dr.3D
03-25-2018, 01:16 PM

https://s16-us2.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=https:%2F%2Fmissiongalacticfreedom. files.wordpress.com%2F2017%2F08%2Fmichelle-and-joan.jpg%3Fw%3D680%26amp;h%3D381&sp=8668f8c76a5a0d984536a8a77c688ac3

Influenza
03-25-2018, 02:53 PM
yea, people on this forum would rave on about the falsified private doings of the obamas

Lamp
03-25-2018, 03:08 PM
yea, people on this forum would rave on about the falsified private doings of the obamas

I can't fathom why that would be important but it sounds funny.

johnwk
03-26-2018, 06:32 AM
No one ever read the Patriot Act either- welcome to US politics.

Duh

:rolleyes:

Without a Fifth Column Media, Yellow Journalism, Hollywood, and a corrupted FBI, Loretta Lynch, Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama, would be making license tags in a federal penitentiary

Wooden Indian
03-26-2018, 09:06 AM

Still writing that Trump-cuck fan fiction, huh dannnblo?

Embarrassing.

Superfluous Man
03-26-2018, 09:17 AM
Still writing that Trump-cuck fan fiction, huh dannnblo?

Embarrassing.

+rep