PDA

View Full Version : EXCLUSIVE: Head Of Libertarian Party Named In Wikileaks List Of Secret US Intelligence Assets

donnay
03-19-2018, 07:47 AM
EXCLUSIVE: Head Of Libertarian Party Named In Wikileaks List Of Secret US Intelligence Assets
Documents obtained through Wikileaks reveal that the current Chairman of the Libertarian Party has a relationship with the disgraced Stratfor intelligence group.

By John Vibes - March 17, 2018

In late 2011, hackers managed to crack into the databases of the global intelligence firm Stratfor and found a large volume of information that connected the firm with military contractors, government agencies, and confidential informants.

In the first months of 2012, these documents were made public by Wikileaks and included millions of emails, which showed Stratfor’s web of informers, pay-off structure, and other vital information about their covert operations.

Stratfor has picked up the nickname “Shadow CIA” and had relationships with Dow Chemical Co., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, Goldman Sachs and various government agencies, including the US Department of Homeland Security, the US Marines, and the US Defense Intelligence Agency.

The leaked data has been published on Wikileaks website for years and is known as the Global Intelligence Files. Due to the large volume of data involved in the leak, years later researchers are still pouring through the files in search of clues that give a glimpse into secret government operations, or possible names of informants.

This week, The Free Thought Project received a tip from one of our readers that Nicholas J. Sarwark, the current Chairman of the Libertarian party, was named in the Global Intelligence Files. Sure enough, a quick search of the Wikileaks website shows a number of listings for Sarwark’s name. One listing had an address that is tied to one of his businesses.

Read more: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/libertarian-party-head-wikileaks-intelligence-assets/?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fzen.yandex.com

otherone
03-19-2018, 07:52 AM
Sometimes, it feels like we're all just a bunch of Boy Scouts.

Origanalist
03-19-2018, 08:10 AM
The Excel spreadsheet is a list of gift memberships to Stratfor’s email newsletter. My brother-in-law bought me a one-year gift subscription for Christmas in 2008. I did not renew after it expired,” Sarwark said

:rolleyes:

Swordsmyth
03-19-2018, 12:28 PM
This excuse still does not match up with the Wikileaks press release, which states that these names are high-level assets and not just average subscribers.

Why am I not surprised?

Aratus
03-19-2018, 02:55 PM
Sometimes, it feels like we're all just a bunch of Boy Scouts.

Or Girl Scouts... or Campfire Girls

kahless
03-19-2018, 03:20 PM
LP a scam of a party confirmed. A party by design to keep support to less than a few percent. They do so using issues like open borders and asinine trade policies that rational people understand would prevent the possibility of living in a Libertarian like society within the borders of the US.

Not to forget to mention intentionally focusing the spotlight on fringe issues presented in a deviant manner and clown like personalities into the mix.

Swordsmyth
03-19-2018, 05:50 PM
LP a scam of a party confirmed. A party by design to keep support to less than a few percent. They do so using issues like open borders and asinine trade policies that rational people understand would prevent the possibility of living in a Libertarian like society within the borders of the US.

Not to forget to mention intentionally focusing the spotlight on fringe issues presented in a deviant manner and clown like personalities into the mix.

And as THE MOST PROMINENT 3rd party (conveniently anointed so by the MSM) they discredit all the other 3rd parties and even the idea of a 3rd party.

Working Poor
03-19-2018, 06:12 PM
Although politically I feel like a libertarian the so called "party" totally sucks. I hate to say that Trump was the best candidate but he was. Gary Johnson is such a pussy. I had to choose between Hillary, Johnson and, Trump. :eek: How horrible.

brushfire
03-19-2018, 06:24 PM
Or Girl Scouts... or Campfire Girls

What's the point? Both girls and trannies are now permitted.

https://apnews.com/34579943cdda48febc99c64e61e33cdb

Boyscouts > gender-phobic/intolerant girl/campfire scouts.