PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't the campain or the grassroots flood the zogby and Rasmussen polls?

Livid
12-12-2007, 02:25 AM
Seems like a good idea to me to get our own "recognized" polls out that ask the questions WE want. No more of this leaving Ron Paul off the ballot or intentionally rigging the wording of the question.

I Think a Zogby poll is around 3000$ and high numbers from our own questions could certainly help us gain support from people who use the low poll numbers we currently receive as a reason to not vote for us because we have "no chance".

Spirit of '76
12-12-2007, 07:15 AM
Zogby are establishment shills.

Alex Jones commissioned a blind bio poll from them, which Ron won among all people polled. Alex then paid extra for Zogby to issue a press release, but Zogby's press release was all about how Rudy won among the small group of Republicans polled, and it only mentioned Paul as an afterthought.

I used to get Zogby polls via email. About two months ago they finally added Ron Paul as an option, so I voted for him. A couple days later I got a phone call from Zogby asking me to verify my vote. When I confirmed that I did indeed vote for Ron Paul, they thanked me and hung up.

I've never been invited to do another poll since. :cool: