PDA

View Full Version : Arizona border officer falsely claimed to be US citizen

timosman
03-10-2018, 07:37 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/10/arizona-border-officer-falsely-claimed-to-be-us-citizen.html

PHOENIX – A border officer in southern Arizona is facing criminal charges for telling his employer that he was born in Texas when he's actually a native of Mexico.

An indictment filed Wednesday in Tucson alleges U.S. Customs and Border Protection Officer Marco Antonio De la Garza Jr. lied about his citizenship in October during a background-check update tied to his job.

The employment requirements for Customs and Border Protection include providing proof of U.S. citizenship.

It's unclear how De la Garza was able to get his job despite not being an American citizen.

Matthew H. Green, a Tucson attorney representing De la Garza, didn't immediately return a call and email made Friday afternoon seeking comment.

Swordsmyth
03-10-2018, 11:04 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/10/arizona-border-officer-falsely-claimed-to-be-us-citizen.html

I wonder how many O'Bummer hired to look the other way while their countrymen flooded in?

TheCount
03-10-2018, 11:47 PM
The solution to government incompetence is even more government.

Swordsmyth
03-10-2018, 11:51 PM
The solution to government incompetence is even more government.

We know you think that but what does it have to do with this thread?

timosman
03-11-2018, 01:01 AM

I don't really care what the conversion is about. Like a good flasher I just pop up and flash. Everybody says they enjoy it. :cool:

TheCount
03-11-2018, 01:29 AM
The part where the border patrol portion of the agency in charge of knowing if people are or are not citizens didn't know that their own employee wasn't a citizen.

Swordsmyth
03-11-2018, 01:48 AM
The part where the border patrol portion of the agency in charge of knowing if people are or are not citizens didn't know that their own employee wasn't a citizen.

And what does that have to do with more government?

Raginfridus
03-11-2018, 09:51 AM
And what does that have to do with more government?You can't have a Wall keeping all the scary spics out w/o more gov't. I hate that you learned this late, but better now than never. Oh, and Mexico ain't paying - we are.

Swordsmyth
03-11-2018, 11:42 AM
You can't have a Wall keeping all the scary spics out w/o more gov't. I hate that you learned this late, but better now than never. Oh, and Mexico ain't paying - we are.

I don't support the wall and it may cost money but it doesn't require more government.

Raginfridus
03-11-2018, 11:45 AM
I don't support the wall and it may cost money but it doesn't require more government.

Its going to maintain itself.

Swordsmyth
03-11-2018, 11:46 AM
Its going to maintain itself.
The government we already have can maintain it.

Raginfridus
03-11-2018, 12:00 PM
The government we already have can maintain it.Right.

TheCount
03-11-2018, 12:02 PM
I don't support the wall

You talk about it a lot for someone who doesn't support it.

#BuildTheWall

Bring the boys back home and put them on the southern border.
That wall needs a sign saying KEEP OUT OR BE SHOT Mister President.

The border wall needs a "Trespassers will be shot" sign.

and it may cost money but it doesn't require more government.

This is exactly your normal level of logic.

Swordsmyth
03-11-2018, 12:07 PM
You talk about it a lot for someone who doesn't support it.

This is exactly your normal level of logic.

The first quote is joking about a wall between Dems And Repubs in Congress, the next two are comments on a policy that is needed with or without the wall and assume the wall is coming since it is, the last quote is true and you haven't shown that it isn't.

Raginfridus
03-11-2018, 12:17 PM
The first quote is joking about a wall between Dems And Repubs in Congress, the next two are comments on a policy that is needed with or without the wall and assume the wall is coming since it is, the last quote is true and you haven't shown that it isn't.That's because the burden of proof's on you, or are we supposed to #BuildTheWall before we know what's in it?