PDA

View Full Version : FULL UNEDITED Interview of Putin with NBC's Megyn Kelly

goldenequity
03-10-2018, 03:40 PM
I think this is it... am posting w/o previewing. Join me. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mhi_AyQAyw

nikcers
03-10-2018, 04:11 PM
Let me know if the subtitles are legit :D

AZJoe
03-10-2018, 04:27 PM
Can you imagine Trump or teleprompter Obama doing a 90 minute one on one unscripted interview with a hostile foreign media.
Washington official spokes-persons cant even answer a single question from a foreign correspondence without making a complete idiot of herself and then fleeing out of the room. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?500760-State-Dept-Press-Briefing-or-SNL-Skit&highlight=skit)

goldenequity
03-10-2018, 04:35 PM
Let me know if the subtitles are legit :D
At least 2+ years ago...
there were at least 2 'infrequent' posters that came out of nowhere
that inserted themselves into several threads... one was concerning Russia's domestic gun laws.
'They' were very knowledgeable down to minutia details and were obviously fluent as well.
We were being 'monitored'...
they came out of nowhere and have 'evaporated' since. hahaha.

I was stuck with Google translate.... which I no longer use/and haven't found any viable replacement for.

I think oyarde was a Navajo translator
so he can probably tell if the subtitles are correct.

Swordsmyth
03-10-2018, 04:36 PM
At least 2+ years ago...
there were at least 2 'infrequent' posters that came out of nowhere
that inserted themselves into several threads... one was concerning Russia's domestic gun laws.
'They' were very knowledgeable down to minutia details and were obviously fluent as well.
We were being 'monitored'... they came out of nowhere and have 'evaporated' since. hahaha.
I was stuck with Google translate.... which I no longer use/and haven't found any viable replacement for.

I think Oyarde was a Navajo translator
so he can probably tell if the subtitles are correct.
HB34 can translate Russian I believe.

goldenequity
03-10-2018, 04:43 PM
HB34 can translate Russian I believe.

yeah... he gets the genders mixed up though. :D

oyarde
03-10-2018, 05:27 PM
yeah... he gets the genders mixed up though. :D

I learned to read russian back in the 80's . Never could speak it . I only learned so I could read maps and road signs mostly . I am of no help to you now . I do not remember any , have not used it since the early 90's .

nikcers
03-10-2018, 05:35 PM
was stuck with Google translate.... which I no longer use/and haven't found any viable replacement for. I don't like automated translators, they don't translate properly because I don't think machines are smart enough to understand speech. Once WebMD starts to be more reliable I will start believing in machine translators.

Marenco
03-10-2018, 07:04 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/7d/7dda57db260e13811def7eb82533e6612833269602143bdee9 fb8e4d4689af57.jpg

timosman
03-10-2018, 07:11 PM
I don't like automated translators, they don't translate properly because I don't think machines are smart enough to understand speech. Once WebMD starts to be more reliable I will start believing in machine translators.

We just need to dumb down the language, ban sarcasm and then the machine translation will work. :cool:

nikcers
03-10-2018, 07:21 PM
We just need to dumb down the language, ban sarcasm and then the machine translation will work. :cool:
I'm not sure if our government could ever take away our sarcasm, every American has a right to sarcasm and no American would ever let the government come into their homes and look through everything they own just to see if they have any sarcasm.

RJB
03-10-2018, 07:28 PM

http://www.humoar.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/sarcasm-will-get-you-nowhere-in-life.jpg

goldenequity
03-10-2018, 07:51 PM
I finally finished this annoying interview.

Only ONE part caught my interest at all...
When she asked him about Yevgeny Prigozhin and the Wagner group slaughter in Deir Ezzor.
He knew a lot more than he was saying.

nikcers
03-10-2018, 08:14 PM
I finally finished this annoying interview.

Only ONE part caught my interest at all...
When she asked him about Yevgeny Prigozhin and the Wagner group slaughter in Deir Ezzor.
He knew a lot more than he was saying.

Megyn Kelly: Now you are talking about causation. But I am still on whether you did it. And it is not true that you do not know the individuals who were accused of conducting this. One of your good friends is actually accused of helping conduct this. His name is Yevgeny Prigozhin. Do you know him?
Vladimir Putin: I know this man, but he is not a friend of mine. This is just twisting the facts. There is such a businessman; he works in the restaurant business or something. But he is not a state official; we have nothing to do with him.
Megyn Kelly: After you heard about him being indicted, did you pick up the phone and call him?
Vladimir Putin: Certainly not.I have plenty of other things to worry about.
Megyn Kelly: He is your friend. He has been indicted.
Vladimir Putin: Did you hear what I just said? He is not my friend. I know him, but he is not a friend of mine. Was I not clear? There are many people like that. There are 146 million people in Russia. That is less than in the US, but it is still a lot.
Megyn Kelly: He is a prominent businessman.
Vladimir Putin: A prominent businessman? So what? There are many prominent people in Russia. He is not a state official, he does not work for the government; he is an individual, a businessman.
Megyn Kelly: Some people say his real job is to do your dirty work.
Vladimir Putin: Who are those people? And what dirty work? I do not do any dirty work. Everything I do is in plain view. This is your prerogative; some people in your country enjoy doing dirty work. You think we do the same. That is not true.
Megyn Kelly: It is a) the fact that you know him, you admit that. He is a prominent Russian businessman. And he is specifically accused of running this operation; b) this is the same man who has been accused of sending Russian mercenaries into Syria and they attacked a compound held by American back militia. This guy gets around.
Vladimir Putin: You know, this man could have a wide range of interests, including, for example, an interest in the Syrian fuel and energy complex. But we do not support him in any way. We do not get in his way but we do not support him either. It is his own personal initiative.
Megyn Kelly: You did not know about it?
Vladimir Putin: Well, I know that there are several companies, several Russian companies there, maybe his among others, but this has nothing to do with our policy in Syria. If he does anything there, he does not coordinate it with us; he probably coordinates it with the Syrian authorities or the Syrian businesses he works with. We do not interfere in this. Does your government interfere in every step your businesses take, especially small businesses? It is essentially a medium-sized business. So, does your president interfere in the affairs of every medium-sized US business? That is just nonsense, isn’t it?
You mean here?

goldenequity
03-10-2018, 08:54 PM
You mean here?

yep that's it.

The last response of Putin is him scrambling. Perry Mason would have made mincemeat out of it.

The truth is (imo) the 'Wagner Group' was an 'experiment' in 'plausible deniability' for the Kremlin...
using 'mercs' at an 'arms length'... grew out of the mass of 'volunteers' w/ military backgrounds heading to the Donbass.

His reference to 'private' and the 'Syrian Fuel & Energy Complex' gives credence to the 'rumors':

That Prigozhin/Wagner cut a deal with Syria to gain a (supposedly) 5 year interest for a percentage of the future output
of any oil fields they could re-capture and hold.
They were then 'baited' into believing they could go in and 'take' the Conoco Field which indeed had a 'history'
of Russian 'representatives' actually having been there/on site in the 'early days' of Deir Ezzor's liberation.
The Wagner mercs took the bait
and got slaughtered when the 'trap' was sprung and Mattis was called in with his meat axe.

It was NEVER a 'combat op'.
All the fapping and chestbeating by the Trumpster's saying US kicked Russia's ass is complete nonsense.
It was a slaughter against some greedy gullible Russian fools armed with small weapons hiding behind bushes.

Which leads to an important point:
When the 'real' battle comes to the area... it's going to be an 'air war' first and foremost.
There is absolutely NO cover.... nothing 'urban' about it.