PDA

View Full Version : Declaring independence from the United States of America

DirectDemocracy
12-12-2007, 01:04 AM
I have an idea that could go viral the world over-"We the people of the world declare independence from all tyrannical governments in all legal possible ways and any time it is at all possible. We declare independence from their schools, their food, and their money."

user
12-12-2007, 01:07 AM
I have an idea that could go viral the world over-"We the people of the world declare independence from all tyrannical governments in all legal possible ways and any time it is at all possible. We declare independence from their schools, their food, and their money."
"Legal possible ways"?

Arek
12-12-2007, 01:08 AM
Let's spread the liberty with the liberty dollar. Let's continue the revolt against legal tender. Together we can create a barter trade system.

I think we can get this to work.

t3soro
12-12-2007, 03:17 AM
"in all legal possible ways and any time it is at all possible."

isn't that a bit paradoxical?

Zarxrax
12-12-2007, 06:15 AM
It's illegal to declare independence from the USA--it didn't work out too well when the confederate states tried it.

FreeTraveler
12-12-2007, 06:39 AM
It's illegal to declare independence from the USA--it didn't work out too well when the confederate states tried it.

Well, a president prevented the states from exercising a right that's not denied anywhere in the Constitution, and the people were willing to kill their own brothers to enforce it... but let's not put a good face on it by declaring it was a legal action, please.

Johnnybags
12-12-2007, 06:56 AM
that as a condition to joining had the right to leave is Texas, I heard it was written in the language.

CJLauderdale4
12-12-2007, 06:59 AM
Actually, by Universal Commercial Code contract, I CAN file a UCC contract as a "natural person" and have an affidavit printed and recorded with the courts that declares my independence as a "sovereign natural person". UCC Civil contracts are recognized in a court of law, and if they are not rebutted after publication and recording, they become true.

Be careful with this process...once you begin, you'll be grappling with various government agencies all of your life. Some battles you may win, others may set you back, but in the end, you are slowly becoming a "sovereign natural person of the state of <state>", and no longer a "citizen," "US citizen," etc, and SLOWLY REMOVING THE JURISDICTION of the Federal government from your life. They can make your life dificult if they want to, and the Patriot Act only gives them more ability to do just that.

Kingfisher
12-12-2007, 07:03 AM
Its my take that the states formed the Federal govt. You might say they hired it as an agent to represent them. It did a bad job of representing some states. They tried to fire the bad agent they hired. The rest is history.

DirectDemocracy
12-12-2007, 01:39 PM
"Legal possible ways"?

Get out of government schooling etc.

DirectDemocracy
12-12-2007, 01:40 PM
isn't that a bit paradoxical?

No paradox because we do it any time possible in using all legal means.

DirectDemocracy
12-12-2007, 01:42 PM

It is not illegal to say the words, or illegal to get our gov't schools etc.

-we should start a document goign around the web that reflects our desire.

DirectDemocracy
12-12-2007, 01:43 PM
Well, a president prevented the states from exercising a right that's not denied anywhere in the Constitution, and the people were willing to kill their own brothers to enforce it... but let's not put a good face on it by declaring it was a legal action, please.

I am advocating for taking it to the furthest extent possible legaly, like getting out of gov't schooling etc.

DirectDemocracy
12-12-2007, 01:45 PM
Actually, by Universal Commercial Code contract, I CAN file a UCC contract as a "natural person" and have an affidavit printed and recorded with the courts that declares my independence as a "sovereign natural person". UCC Civil contracts are recognized in a court of law, and if they are not rebutted after publication and recording, they become true.

Be careful with this process...once you begin, you'll be grappling with various government agencies all of your life. Some battles you may win, others may set you back, but in the end, you are slowly becoming a "sovereign natural person of the state of <state>", and no longer a "citizen," "US citizen," etc, and SLOWLY REMOVING THE JURISDICTION of the Federal government from your life. They can make your life dificult if they want to, and the Patriot Act only gives them more ability to do just that.

thanks for that info

murrayrothbard
12-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Let's spread the liberty with the liberty dollar. Let's continue the revolt against legal tender. Together we can create a barter trade system.

I think we can get this to work.

What is a "barter trade system"? If you used the liberty dollar as a medium of exchange you have a monetary economy.

Barter: eggs <=> butter
Monetary: eggs <=> money <=> butter.

fsk
12-12-2007, 02:16 PM

I've heard this argument made on several different sources. I never understood it.

Arek
12-12-2007, 04:35 PM
By barter I mean independent sellers and buyers will agree on an exchange for goods and trades as opposed to using federal reserve notes. The liberty dollar is one barter trade device. gems are another. even fish can be used as a barter trade. Or trade one's work for a product. Thats what I mean fby barter trade. I'm for a true free amrket where I can decide what I want to pay for good in or the seller can decide what they want to sell goods for not forcing me to accept a FRN for goods or force me to use FRN's for goods.