PDA

View Full Version : everyone need to go to www.operationnh.com

fightfortruth
12-12-2007, 12:55 AM
Everyone, this is really important. Please go to www.operationnh.com and donate to get htese ads running.

This is more important than the money bomb I feel.

If we start pooring money in for ads into Iowa right now, they will be more favorable to us and they will appreciate it more. The campaign isn't going to do it so we, the grassroots need to do this.

I am still going to donate on the 16th but i am also going to donate to www.operationnh.com on the same day. Is anyone with me?

fightfortruth
12-12-2007, 01:03 AM
bump

fightfortruth
12-12-2007, 01:20 AM
bump

berkeleybound
12-12-2007, 01:23 AM
The new ads are awesome! I'll throw in a couple bucks.

GoRon2008
12-12-2007, 01:24 AM
I think I will donate some when I get payed.

berkeleybound
12-12-2007, 01:25 AM
I wish the official campaign had ads this good. The direct mail and radio ads are great, but the tv ads not so good. Maybe they could purchase the ads from the PAC? Is that legal? I know the footage from the veteran video was purchased from Ron's House campaign. Can the official campaign buy footage from a PAC?

LibertyEagle
12-12-2007, 01:33 AM
Everyone, this is really important. Please go to www.operationnh.com and donate to get htese ads running.

This is more important than the money bomb I feel.

They are important, but please do not discount the importance of The Tea Party. If we seriously blow that out of the water, people who have been sitting on the sidelines because they didn't think he could win, will be convinced to join us. No ad that I have seen yet, could do that.

saahmed
12-12-2007, 01:36 AM
This is very important. They have purchased airtime in Central Iowa and they have said this current fundraiser would go towards an ad buy in E. Iowa. I live in E. Iowa and I have only seen one Paul TV ad and it was about 3 weeks ago. I have been seeing a lot of Romney forever, but now I am seeing a lot of Huckabee, and even a little Tancredo. Tancredo and Huck should not be beating Paul in airtime. Donate as much as you can as soon as you can. There are only about 20 days left including the holidays.

Tarabell952
12-12-2007, 01:46 AM
I live in E. Iowa and I have only seen one Paul TV ad and it was about 3 weeks ago. I have been seeing a lot of Romney forever, but now I am seeing a lot of Huckabee, and even a little Tancredo.

This doesn't make any sense. Why does Huckabee have more ads than Paul? Paul has WAY more money! I can't figure out what they are doing with all their money.

This is why giving money to Operation NH is so important. Since the official campaign won't put out the ads, grassroots has to!

LibertyEagle
12-12-2007, 01:47 AM
Saahmed, since you live there, why don't you call the Iowa campaign office and ask them when/if the campaign is going to run ads in Eastern Iowa?

fightfortruth
12-12-2007, 01:48 AM
I didn't mean to take away importance to the dec. 16th money bomb, but average people do not know about that. They are watching TV. These are really good ads. We need to give them money so these will be up and running in Iowa and New Hampshire. If we start pouring some money into their economy with these ads, you will be suprised by the response we get.

LibertyEagle
12-12-2007, 01:52 AM
I didn't mean to take away importance to the dec. 16th money bomb, but average people do not know about that. They are watching TV. These are really good ads. We need to give them money so these will be up and running in Iowa and New Hampshire. If we start pouring some money into their economy with these ads, you will be suprised by the response we get.

Yes, but if we do what I hope we do, we will get massive MSM coverage for the outcome of the tea party.

Don't get me wrong, I think these ads are important too, but The Tea Party is right around the corner and I seriously do not think we can afford to blow it. It may very well be our last chance to change America's opinion about Dr. Paul's chances to win.

saahmed
12-12-2007, 01:54 AM
Saahmed, since you live there, why don't you call the Iowa campaign office and ask them when/if the campaign is going to run ads in Eastern Iowa?

Am I really in a position to tell them what to do? They have hired people to run the campaign in Iowa. Drew Ivers is the Iowa chair here and he has run the campaigns of Buchanan and Pat Robertson in the state. I am assuming/hoping that they know what they are doing, since they have experience. I guess I can give them a call tomorrow and just ask what their plans are for the area. I do think they have been airing a lot of ads in central Iowa and maybe focusing there. I donated to operationnh because I know I can at least make some impact going that route.

SonicInfinity
12-12-2007, 01:57 AM
I'm confused. Why was the Christmas ad reuploaded? Did you reupload it, fightfortruth? If so, do you have a HQ copy that I could download?

BlueGecko
12-12-2007, 01:57 AM
bump

fightfortruth
12-12-2007, 02:00 AM
I'm confused. Why was the Christmas ad reuploaded? Did you reupload it, fightfortruth? If so, do you have a HQ copy that I could download?

No i don;t have control over that. Are you talking about on the site?

SonicInfinity
12-12-2007, 02:04 AM
Do you have control over the site? Because this is the original creator of that Christmas video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKyquzrRr3s

fightfortruth
12-12-2007, 02:10 AM
Do you have control over the site? Because this is the original creator of that Christmas video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKyquzrRr3s

No I do not have control over the site. I met the man who helped make the site. He told me about this and how important it was and he is the one making the movies. I told him how great it was and I donated some money to him and wanted to advertise it. I think it is really important right now to have lots of ads showing before the Iowa Caucus and the primary in NH. They need to be saturated with Ron Paul videos, which currently I am sad to say, they are not. The campaign has made only one more ad, and it is a campy christmas ad with all of the family singing a Ron Paul song. We need videos more powerful then that. Truly, I am dissapointed by the TV ads the campaign has put out. the ones on this site are a thousand times more powerful than any I have seen so far.

fightfortruth
12-12-2007, 02:22 AM

OferNave
12-12-2007, 02:29 AM
I've donated to operationnh.com a few times so far, and will continue to do so. You guys do great work!

saahmed
12-12-2007, 03:06 AM
bump

LibertyEagle
12-12-2007, 05:54 AM
Am I really in a position to tell them what to do? They have hired people to run the campaign in Iowa. Drew Ivers is the Iowa chair here and he has run the campaigns of Buchanan and Pat Robertson in the state. I am assuming/hoping that they know what they are doing, since they have experience. I guess I can give them a call tomorrow and just ask what their plans are for the area. I do think they have been airing a lot of ads in central Iowa and maybe focusing there. I donated to operationnh because I know I can at least make some impact going that route.

Well, if you're in a position to say what you did below, that there are not enough ads in eastern Iowa, I would think you are in the position to communicate that belief to the Iowa office and ask them if they plan to run more.

This is very important. They have purchased airtime in Central Iowa and they have said this current fundraiser would go towards an ad buy in E. Iowa. I live in E. Iowa and I have only seen one Paul TV ad and it was about 3 weeks ago. I have been seeing a lot of Romney forever, but now I am seeing a lot of Huckabee, and even a little Tancredo. Tancredo and Huck should not be beating Paul in airtime. Donate as much as you can as soon as you can. There are only about 20 days left including the holidays.

Geronimo
12-12-2007, 06:25 AM
IMHO, these commercials are much more important than the blimp.
But it's not up to me to tell people what to do with their money.

Jimmy
12-12-2007, 07:19 AM
The campaign should hint to us something....this is very discouraging. If this project recieved all the money from the tea party instead of the campaign they would run these ads like super crazy in the earily states. If the campaign is simply not going to do this....Who would have the greatest impact in the earily states these guys or the campaign....The campaign could set a fire for the 16 if they would just say something about there intentions in some way......very discouraging.

disciple
12-12-2007, 07:46 AM
I've donated already and I will donate more for those ads. Let's do it; we are at a critical junction.

fightfortruth
12-12-2007, 11:30 AM
bump

fightfortruth
12-12-2007, 11:41 AM

fightfortruth
12-12-2007, 12:06 PM

maeqFREEDOMfree
12-12-2007, 12:20 PM
for sure!!!

also... does anyone know if there's any documentation to see where all our donations are getting spent? not to entice skepticism but... well.... ya know... :-)

Geronimo
12-12-2007, 05:19 PM
Bump

RevolutionSD
12-12-2007, 05:24 PM
We need more BLIMPS not more ads!!

mrd
12-12-2007, 05:26 PM
We need more BLIMPS not more ads!!
Are you serious? I have not seen nor heard one single ad on tv, radio, or in the paper. Granted, I don't watch tv, listen to the radio, or read the paper.. but my point still stands! It's never enough!

BlueGecko
12-12-2007, 05:28 PM
bump

Geronimo
12-12-2007, 07:31 PM
Bump