PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Chicken or the egg?

SwordOfShannarah
07-02-2007, 12:30 AM
Just wondering..

Roxi
07-02-2007, 12:49 AM
i knew we were in trouble...(ive listened to alex jones a few times) ha ha but when i saw the what we choose to ignore video, i really got scared...then i showed it to my mom and she said the person who made it was just making it sound worse than it was and not to read too much into it...so i started researching the executive orders...

guess what I found...they are all correct....each presidential order listed can be found as public record along with every little particle in the order and which president ordered it... a few of them had been ordered by reagan and kennedy and have actually been around a long time...but the really scary ones were either recently signed by bush or bush had revised new ones that made the previous ones stronger and the definitions of things like "national security issue" and "attacks on american soil" and "unlawful enemy combatant" way more vague...

if Ron Paul doesnt get elected Im moving out of the country...somewhere like Bora Bora would be my first choice ;)

zMtLlC
07-02-2007, 12:56 AM
i knew we were in trouble...(ive listened to alex jones a few times) ha ha but when i saw the what we choose to ignore video, i really got scared...then i showed it to my mom and she said the person who made it was just making it sound worse than it was and not to read too much into it...so i started researching the executive orders...

guess what I found...they are all correct....each presidential order listed can be found as public record along with every little particle in the order and which president ordered it... a few of them had been ordered by reagan and kennedy and have actually been around a long time...but the really scary ones were either recently signed by bush or bush had revised new ones that made the previous ones stronger and the definitions of things like "national security issue" and "attacks on american soil" and "unlawful enemy combatant" way more vague...

if Ron Paul doesnt get elected Im moving out of the country...somewhere like Bora Bora would be my first choice ;)

Link?

andrewgreve
07-02-2007, 12:58 AM
Let's hope this same poll conducted 6 months from now will have a much longer blue bar.

Montana
07-02-2007, 05:13 AM
Link?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl1VIhdpl4c

Let's hope this same poll conducted 6 months from now will have a much longer blue bar.The only people who don't know that this country is in trouble have been living under a rock and watching Faux News for the past decade or more. I can't imagine who the person was who said he learned about Ron Paul first. Maybe he just learned about Ron Paul so long ago that it was before the country was in such trouble?