PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with YouTube??

Santana28
07-02-2007, 12:16 AM
I've been searching YouTube randomly off and on all day, and seeing if any new videos have been uploaded.

Over the past few hours roughly 12 blatantly anti-semitic Neo-Nazi KKK articles (which if you look at their pages show they have NOT ONE WORD OF RON PAUL IN THEM ANYWHERE) have appeared.

"JewBastards4th" posted most of them.

You're probably scratching your heads. Let me put it this way :

I go to YouTube. I type in "Ron Paul Iowa." 4 pages appear - 64 videos. 12 of them are completely off topic, have no mention of Ron Paul in them anywhere, No comments about Ron Paul on their pages, and no associated Ron Paul content provided by the same author.

I'm scratching my head at this one. Are they that desperate the pin the racism thing on Dr. Paul that they are randomly attatching racist videos to his search results?

Seriously... check it out. I hope that stuff is gone by the morning.

kalami
07-02-2007, 12:23 AM
flag them

pazzo83
07-02-2007, 12:23 AM
Looks like the "Paul" in Paul Wolfowitz is tipping it off. Still weird though.

richard1984
07-02-2007, 12:26 AM
I hear ya. I just wonder why these people would go out of their way to do stuff like this. What possesses them?

Lord help us.... Your People are in need.

Of course, my (our) anxiety won't help anything...if it doesn't get me (us) doing more to spread the word.

I just wish I knew what I should do.

Peace.

damijin
07-02-2007, 12:33 AM
it's simply a quirk in the searching algorithm. generally speaking youtube does a great job at moving the things that's you're actually searching for to the top of the list though.

richard1984
07-02-2007, 12:40 AM
Also, I usually search for "'Ron Paul'"--i.e., 'Ron Paul' in quotation marks ("_"). That way it searches for the phrase rather than the individual words.

I started doing this a few weeks ago because people started putting the words 'Ron' and 'Paul' randomly in their video descriptions (obviously to cause disruption and difficulty). But the people who do this are weak. I feel sorry for them. And they are also part of the reasons why our country is in shambles. To quote the movie Waking Life--one of the most brilliant movies ever made...after you watch it a few times...--"Which is the most universal human characteristic: Fear? or Laziness?"

Oh, and also, Alex Jones has a scene in this film, as well as Richard Linklater's newest film A Scanner Darkley (which shows a world not very far off from the one we live in right now). I don't want to send the thread in this direction, but I would like to say that even though Alex Jones is a little "intense" for some people, he has opened the eyes of so many people in the country. He is actually the one who got me into politics and the reality of the world. I was one of those people who knew the answers before I heard the explanations or saw the evidence. I think that the brilliant thing about children is their superior ability to pick-up on the world at large, without having the cognitive capacity to entertain such an abstraction of the world. The thing is, humans know what they like and what they don't like. And a lot of people have been having a lot of "don't likes" for a long time now.

Anyway, my point is that we need Ron Paul to be the next President of the United States!!!

cujothekitten
07-02-2007, 12:46 AM
Click on "Most Discussed" on the left side of the screen, then click on "News and Politics". You'll find a ton of stuff. The search function doesn't update regularly and it’s usually pretty useless unless the video is a couple hours old.

You can also click "Most Recent" and "News and Politics" to find all the new uploads.

Texan4Life
07-02-2007, 12:58 AM
yeah they are showing up because they have Paul Wolfowitz in their tags.