PDA

View Full Version : Maxine Waters: Trump Questioning My IQ Is ‘Racist’

timosman
03-05-2018, 11:33 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/03/04/maxine-waters-trump-questioning-iq-racist/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn0qKVMKcJk

Sunday on MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) said President Donald Trump reportedly joking about her IQ at the Gridiron Dinner last night was “racist.”

Water said, “This president has been called stupid, he has been called ignorant, and even his Secretary of State did not deny that he called him a moron. And so he has no credibility. He has been name calling. He’s been saying all kinds of things. And I certainly expected him to come out with some racist remarks about me. So he did exactly what I expected him do. And, by the way, I’m told he wasn’t funny at all.”

She added, “The most important thing this country can do now is impeach this president and make sure we get rid of him and get ready for Pence in 2020.”

Dr.3D
03-05-2018, 11:40 AM
So since she says his comment about her IQ is racist, is she implying, black people are stupid?

dannno
03-05-2018, 11:50 AM
She said she wants Pence....

And she did exactly what Trump was joking about....

timosman
03-05-2018, 11:51 AM
So since she says his comment about her IQ is racist, is she implying, black people are stupid?

No, she's just saying you can not question her IQ.

Dr.3D
03-05-2018, 11:53 AM
So what would be racist about doing so?

oyarde
03-05-2018, 11:58 AM
Anyone in right mind would be suspicious of her level of intelligence . Never has she demonstrated that she should be voting on laws to govern the common peasant . Never .

timosman
03-05-2018, 11:59 AM
So what would be racist about doing so?

She feels it's racist and it triggers her. That should be good enough.

Dr.3D
03-05-2018, 12:04 PM
She feels it's racist and it triggers her. That should be good enough.
Maybe she should consider taking an I.Q. test.

timosman
03-05-2018, 12:05 PM
Maybe she should consider taking an I.Q. test.

I.Q. tests are racist.:cool:

Dr.3D
03-05-2018, 12:07 PM
I.Q. tests are racist.:cool:
Why?

Or should I say, how?

timosman
03-05-2018, 12:09 PM
Why?

Or should I say, how?

They could cast a doubt on Maxine's intelligence.

dannno
03-05-2018, 12:12 PM
Why?

Or should I say, how?

African Americans tend to score in the mid 80s on IQ tests, the average score is 100. Sub-Saharan Africans tend to score in the 70s.

That isn't racist, though. What would be racist would be for someone to say that Maxine Waters is dumb because she is black, or that all black people are dumb, which is not true. There are a lot of highly intelligent black people with extremely high IQs. Maxine Waters just isn't one of them.

pcosmar
03-05-2018, 12:31 PM

No threat,,really.

pcosmar
03-05-2018, 12:34 PM
African Americans tend to score in the mid 80s on IQ tests, the average score is 100. Sub-Saharan Africans tend to score in the 70s.

That isn't racist, though. What would be racist would be for someone to say that Maxine Waters is dumb because she is black, or that all black people are dumb, which is not true. There are a lot of highly intelligent black people with extremely high IQs. Maxine Waters just isn't one of them.

I wonder how well city dwelling Europeans would do on a test created by sub Saharan Natives to test IQ.

oyarde
03-05-2018, 01:26 PM
I wonder how well city dwelling Europeans would do on a test created by sub Saharan Natives to test IQ.

LOL , probably pretty low .

bunklocoempire
03-05-2018, 01:51 PM
Yeah, because you're black, not because you're an old corrupted broad.

What's that? You can't defend being an old corrupted broad?

Oh, I see.

phill4paul
03-05-2018, 02:13 PM

When roasting a Gazelle over a fire should you use a Mugabai stick or a Bombano stick? Ahahaha, stoopid white man choose the poisonous Bombano stick. White man such idiots.

pcosmar
03-05-2018, 05:19 PM
LOL , probably pretty low .

Just how dumb you are depends upon what woods you are in.

oyarde
03-05-2018, 05:23 PM
Just how dumb you are depends upon what woods you are in.

I think so .

asurfaholic
03-05-2018, 05:42 PM
Pointless diversion. Meanwhile we continue reckless spending, provocation of significant world powers, while our forces are spread thin, economy on a tight rope, and a navy that can’t even manage basic seamanship.

Who even cares about stupid trump jokes and triggeredliberals anymore? I sure don’t. I’m sick of seeing my community members get shipped off to war when we are not even at war. I’m sick of seeing 30+% of my income get stolen to be given to countries and people I can’t stand.

timosman
03-05-2018, 05:49 PM
Pointless diversion. Meanwhile we continue reckless spending, provocation of significant world powers, while our forces are spread thin, economy on a tight rope, and a navy that can’t even manage basic seamanship.

Who even cares about stupid trump jokes and triggeredliberals anymore? I sure don’t. I’m sick of seeing my community members get shipped off to war when we are not even at war. I’m sick of seeing 30+% of my income get stolen to be given to countries and people I can’t stand.

When was the last time you disagreed with somebody in power instead of folding like a cheap chair? :cool: