PDA

View Full Version : POTUS MiKE PENCE verses PRESIdENT OMAROSA

Aratus
03-01-2018, 11:55 AM
In 2020.... After DJT's impeachment & conviction... If Mr. Pence runs for that election...

If I don't run as a Reform Party candidate... And I vote once again in our GOP primary...

Should I pull a lever for "Lady O" or actually take a big clothespin out of my pocket???

I have no idea if Paul Ryan stays in or returns to the House but he might end up being

uniquely like Jerry Ford in the history books. Anyway... I like doing write-ins if need be.

Superfluous Man
03-01-2018, 12:10 PM
It is nice to have you back Aratus. One look at the thread title, and I knew it was you.

TheTexan
03-01-2018, 12:27 PM
Mike Pence is embarrassingly poor

Net worth isnt even a million

Aratus
03-01-2018, 12:34 PM

If he gets a promotion in less than a year's time,
not only will he live better, this will be honestly
earned on the job money for the man? I keep on
forgetting it was not he who is looting the gov't!

oyarde
03-01-2018, 01:17 PM

In Columbus Indiana ( where Pence was raised ) that is viewed as humility , a desired trait . His parents owned a filling station if I recall .

Aratus
04-18-2018, 01:43 AM

After what spilled out about Sean Hannity's lawyer,
I still think Pence does end up in the presidency, and
I could do up a new poll that has more choices to it.

timosman
04-18-2018, 01:46 AM
This poll might not age well.

Aratus
04-18-2018, 01:50 AM
This poll might not age well.

It needs more options. As it is, if you could vote for POTUS Pence I'd
be really thrilled because I know we don't often agree on anything. :)

Aratus
04-18-2018, 01:52 AM
Just to be gossipy... Does anyone think Paul Ryan wants
to do a big POTUS run in 2020 and will not wait for 2024?

timosman
04-18-2018, 01:57 AM
It needs more options. As it is, if you could vote for POTUS Pence I'd
be really thrilled because I know we don't often agree on anything. :)

All that talk about impeachment is wishful thinking. I am starting to think you are a Russian bot. :cool:

timosman
04-18-2018, 01:59 AM
Just to be gossipy... Does anyone think Paul Ryan wants
to do a big POTUS run in 2020 and will not wait for 2024?

Ryan will not run for anything. He has no personality and probably lots of skeletons in a closet.

Aratus
04-18-2018, 02:01 AM
All that talk about impeachment...

A bill that zips thru the House technically impeached him.
I assume on my better days Mitch McConnell is unable to
purchase or rig up a 55 to 45 vote in the senate, and easily
68 to 70 senators vote the way most wise Democrats would.

Aratus
04-18-2018, 02:04 AM
Ryan will not run for anything. He has no personality and probably lots of skeletons in a closet.

Governor. Senator. POTUS. He has three choices.
He does have his limp dishrag moments but he has
a 9.5 million dollar campaign kitty he wants to stroke
until it purrs back pleasantly. All the while D.C folks
turn into incurable gossips. Trump goes humpty.

timosman
04-18-2018, 02:06 AM
A bill that zips thru the House technically impeached him.
I assume on my better days Mitch McConnell is unable to
purchase or rig up a 55 to 45 vote in the senate, and easily
68 to 70 senators vote the way most wise Democrats would.

You are deranged. The only people interested in an impeachment are Maxine Waters and Al Green - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?517533-House-votes-down-Rep-Al-Green-s-impeachment-effor

timosman
04-18-2018, 02:11 AM
Governor. Senator. POTUS. He has three choices.
He does have his limp dishrag moments but he has
a 9.5 million dollar campaign kitty he wants to stroke
until it purrs back pleasantly. All the while D.C folks
turn into incurable gossips. Trump goes humpty.

$9.5M is a chump change. Why are you even mentioning this? Next to Ryan Jeb would look very appealing and lively. Ryan is lucky he got this far without anything major surfacing. As long as he just decides to ride into the sunset he will be good.

Aratus
04-18-2018, 02:13 AM
You are deranged. The only people interested in an impeachment are Maxine Waters and Al Green - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?517533-House-votes-down-Rep-Al-Green-s-impeachment-effor

In December of 1865, most GOP ppl weren't Radical Republicans or thinking like the same.
In December of 1867, poor ole Andy Johnson, the Southern Unionist Centrist was in total
metaphoric hot water, and would have done horridly lousy in any national polls or the like.
Give this time. Getting the big bum out of office means that less than 34 senators like him.

Aratus
04-18-2018, 02:16 AM
$9.5M is a chump change. Why are you even mentioning this? Next to Ryan Jeb would look very appealing and lively. Ryan is lucky he got this far without anything major surfacing. As long as he just decides to ride into the sunset he will be good.

I know it's chump change but I just read the new tax code saves the two Koch bros roughly a billion dollars
of their hard earned money, and they only want to splurge 400 million on 2018. Don't think of me as a hick
frum the Styx, there is a 600 million $$$ slush fund that Paul Ryan may hook up a siphon to. I ain't stupid.

timosman
04-18-2018, 02:18 AM
In December of 1865, most GOP ppl weren't Radical Republicans or thinking like the same.
In December of 1867, poor ole Andy Johnson, the Southern Unionist Centrist was in total
metaphoric hot water, and would have done horridly lousy in any national polls or the like.
Give this time. Getting the big bum out of office means that less than 34 senators like him.

What's your beef with Trump other than him not being a good role model?

Aratus
04-18-2018, 02:20 AM
Independently of his lies, graft and corruption?
He DUMPs on Arnold S when the ex-Gov of CAL
takes over THE APPRENTICE. He killed the show.

timosman
04-18-2018, 02:21 AM
I know it's chump change but I just read the new tax code saves the two Koch bros roughly a billion dollars
of their hard earned money, and they only want to splurge 400 million on 2018. Don't think of me as a hick
frum the Styx, there is a 600 million $$$ slush fund that Paul Ryan may hook up a siphon to. I ain't stupid.

You are making shit as you go. I know some people are impressed by this when you wrap it up in an indecipherable prose as they have no idea what you are talking about so you must be very smart. :cool:

timosman
04-18-2018, 02:24 AM
Independently of his lies, graft and corruption?
He DUMPs on Arnold S when the ex-Gov of CAL
takes over THE APPRENTICE. He killed the show.

Do you think any other person would be doing better? You are right, the Apprentice kerfuffle really did him in.

BTW, are you able to keep a conversation on topic or do you always interject irrelevant stories in order to impress ladies with your "knowledge"?

Aratus
04-18-2018, 02:25 AM
Are you trying to say that buying Paul Ryan is BEYOND them there KocH bros who sometimes
really like certain GOP candidates? Lordy Lordy Lordy. They are very Big Money. He is their serf.

Aratus
04-18-2018, 02:26 AM
I actually was a fan of the show until Donald J Trump turned into a total jackass.

Aratus
04-18-2018, 02:27 AM
You asked for my "beef" and I had to respond.

timosman
04-18-2018, 02:32 AM
Are you trying to say that buying Paul Ryan is BEYOND them there KocH bros who sometimes
really like certain GOP candidates? Lordy Lordy Lordy. They are very Big Money. He is their serf.

They know he is a no-go as far as POTUS. You don't become a billionaire by making stupid bets.

Aratus
06-18-2018, 08:37 PM
bump

Aratus
07-22-2018, 10:27 PM

Maybe we need an urbane MIKE PENCE forum that is 'no nonsense' and to the point
if a bipartisan coalition of Democrats and Republicans impeaches DJT in the HOUSE.

Aratus
07-22-2018, 10:29 PM

if this is true and stays true...
Pence avoids being part of an
Impeachment Trifecta i feel...

timosman
07-22-2018, 10:48 PM
Maybe we need an urbane MIKE PENCE forum that is 'no nonsense' and to the point
if a bipartisan coalition of Democrats and Republicans impeaches DJT in the HOUSE.

There is no coalition. GOP likes Trump.

Aratus
07-22-2018, 10:58 PM
There is no coalition. GOP likes Trump.

Yes and no. Mitt's ppl are a faction. Bush the Elder & Bush the Younger are also
a faction. The GOP tolerates TRUMP's ill dignified Twitter tantrums and bold graft.

Aratus
07-22-2018, 11:00 PM
I actually was a fan of the show until Donald J Trump turned into a total jackass.

.................................................. .........................

timosman
07-22-2018, 11:02 PM
Yes and no. Mitt's ppl are a faction. Bush the Elder & Bush the Younger are also
a faction. The GOP tolerates TRUMP's ill dignified Twitter tantrums and bold graft.

Let's say Trump knows how to push people's buttons.:cool:

Aratus
09-06-2018, 02:27 AM
I did not vote for MIKE PENCE up here,
And I didn't vote for MIKE CAPUANO, also.
He might run for something again. I am not in
his district. The victory is all over the news.
Bernie & Hillary split over doing stuff.

Aratus
09-09-2018, 01:26 PM
Despite or because of everything, I still think Omarosa would be a better president
than Mike Pence. I still think half of the flac hitting DJT is self created. If you guys
are correct, he had his staff write the LODESTAR essay so that he had an excuse to
call the almost retired FBI agents in, who can work a polygraph in their sleep & often
do. He gives them a neat focus just about as real as Joe McCarthy's spies. It worked.
Or somebody like Jon Huntsman or Ivanka wrote it. Picture DJT with a bib on, always.

Aratus
09-09-2018, 01:27 PM
It would be really neat if RAND PAUL was on my local GOP ballot in 2020! Twice!

Aratus
10-27-2018, 07:34 AM
I am having one of those aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggg days today.

Aratus
12-09-2018, 09:52 AM
Now its GEN'L KELLY being shown where the door is,,,

Aratus
09-27-2019, 10:13 AM
the nicest sweetest lil thingie TRUMP's toady staffers did is FIRE the poor woman before the worst of the scandals hit.

Aratus
01-06-2021, 08:23 AM
This still is a possibility in 2o24.

Seriously said. The GOP side of

things may be a total zoo in '24.

Aratus
06-10-2023, 01:00 AM
i am almost tempted to go into the 2024 GOP primary up here and vote for Mike Pence. talk me out of this!

Aratus
06-10-2023, 01:02 AM
i am hoping the governor of South Carolina does well in my home state. i can debate if she is slightly to Mitt Romney's left or right.

Aratus
01-15-2024, 10:31 PM
DeSantis is now speaking. Just heard Trump. Ms Nikki Haley is NEXT?