PDA

View Full Version : Where will we go....

GoRon2008
12-11-2007, 11:54 PM
If the elite defeat us and shut Ron Paul out of the nomination?

I think there are a few things happening here...

We are all witnessing our media and government in action with this presidential race. Their true colors are showing and we are waking up to the world around us.

This is not a Democracy like we thought it was (at least I did). The people DONT decide what happens to this country (at least, not informed ones).

I just hope that all you guys stay with me even if we fail. I spend all my internet time on this campain and I would be lost without it. We need to organize a back up plan.

This is a REAL revolution!! Not just a silly gimmick. I say we march!! I say we don't stop no matter what happens.

DEAL?!? Are you in?!

jenius
12-12-2007, 12:04 AM
In the words of Jules Winfield, "I don't wanna hear about no mutha f***in' IFs!"

Wouldn't be against the idea, but that's something for another time, another place.

Right now, we're getting Ron elected.

jasonoliver
12-12-2007, 12:06 AM
My worry is that many of the anti-war folks will fall into leftism.........

Remember Hillary Clinton was once a Goldwater girl!

Liberty Star
12-12-2007, 12:12 AM
Here is the answer to the question:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsDlO2Lr_cg

What are you doing to make Ron Paul win in 08?

What are you doing for Dec 16 Boston Tea Party?

What are you doing to educate more Americans about blunderous policies of neocons that Bush/Cheney have been following?

We can't blame elitist media or anyone if we can't do what it takes to win.

LibertyEagle
12-12-2007, 12:13 AM
GoRon2008,

This country was not established as a democracy at all. It was established as a Republic. Read this to find out the difference.

http://www.serendipity.li/jsmill/welch.html

It is very important that we all understand this, because if we do not, we will fall for someone's siren song.

vadimg
12-12-2007, 12:27 AM
I want to see Ron Paul becoming a yard stick for all future candidates, and hey guys, people in their 20's will be in politics in 20 years i say a lot of them are gonna remember RP and what he stands for, I can also see a freedom political party forming, but hey lets focus on winning for now.

hawkeyenick
12-12-2007, 12:33 AM
Guys, the campaign is already working on a back up plan.

You have to remember that he represents and in more important than himself, and everyone in the official campaign knows this.

They are having delegates run for local party positions, they want us to infiltrate the party and take it back. We will get generations of supporters instead of having to build from the ground up. We can make the agenda for the party. We have the numbers, we merely have to seize the opportunity and take some initiative. The entire republican party can be our within a mere 2 years.

All the blood, sweat and tears that people are putting into this will be remembered. People will know what to look for and who to vote for, and how to make things happen for them. We've already created the framework for the future of the country, we just have to keep ourselves inspired and keep taking the fight to them.

We are going to win by becoming the system instead of fighting it. The system will be ours.

hawkeyenick
12-12-2007, 12:37 AM
keep this bitch bumped!

LibertyEagle
12-12-2007, 12:39 AM
What is with all this defeatism?

If you're giving up, please go somewhere else, because those of us on this board are only interested in doing what is necessary to WIN!

cujothekitten
12-12-2007, 12:40 AM
I'm a libertarian now, and I'll be a libertarian after the election. If Paul doesn't get the nod I'll do what I've been doing.

TheIndependent
12-12-2007, 12:40 AM
Bump! And guess what? We need to form a solid organization after this election and start TAKING BACK our nation.

Ron Paul Fan
12-12-2007, 12:42 AM
I would also like to WIN! I will not participate in assuming DEFEAT as it hurts morale. We have a lot to look forward to and I, for one, will be looking forward to it. Like LibertyEagle said, some of us want to WIN! Not LOSE, WIN! WIN! WIN! WIN! WIN!

hawkeyenick
12-12-2007, 12:42 AM
Bump! And guess what? We need to form a solid organization after this election and start TAKING BACK our nation.

The campaign is already working on this.

What can you do? Run for positions within the party, get to know who is important, and then run for their job. Keep up the passion. Don't let that fire die.

Ronin
12-12-2007, 01:01 AM
After RP becomes President..

1. Build a case against the media and their influence in 2007/2008
2. Hit the theaters Michael Moore/Al Gore style

The beauty of the internet is all of this is getting documented and archived as we speak. We will always be able to go back and do analysis. We could even put together a timeline like the "truther's" did for 9/11. I forget the website, but it was pretty slick how a mass of people was able to organize so much information.