PDA

View Full Version : Pro-liberty Donald Trump loves another pro-liberty position

Anti-Neocon
02-26-2018, 01:01 AM
Trump wants drug dealers to face death penalty (https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/25/trump-wants-the-death-penalty-for-drug-dealers.html)
Support authoritarian scum, get authoritarian scum in return :mad:

Swordsmyth
02-26-2018, 01:03 AM
unnamed sources told Axios.

Yawn.

dannno
02-26-2018, 01:15 AM
While he admits that such a law would be impossible to pass, the head of state may support legislation that requires a five-year minimum sentence for dealers selling as little as two grams of fentanyl (https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/26/trump-declares-the-opioid-epidemic-a-public-health-emergency-.html), Axios stated.

Ya I think all drugs should be legal, but, fentanyl is what they put in heroin that is actually causing the huge spike in heroin ODs. Not saying this is the answer, but, this would not be the most anti-liberty law on the books considering end-sellers of fentanyl fraudulently sell it as heroin and that actually causes people to die.

Not even sellers of meth are engaging in this type of fraud or destructive behavior.

Swordsmyth
02-26-2018, 01:27 AM
Ya I think all drugs should be legal, but, fentanyl is what they put in heroin that is actually causing the huge spike in heroin ODs. Not saying this is the answer, but, this would not be the most anti-liberty law on the books considering end-sellers of fentanyl fraudulently sell it as heroin and that actually causes people to die.
I would imagine that what you described is already covered by some kind of homicide law, IF this report were true it would be bad that Trump wanted to ramp up the drug war.

But since this comes from the usual "unnamed sources" we can assume it is just another lie to claim Trump is literally Hitler Duterte.

Anti-Neocon
02-26-2018, 01:49 AM
Wow, how much do you get paid to deny everything bad about Dear Leader as fake news or whatever, both of you? You're always online.

Danke
02-26-2018, 04:31 AM
Axios, ok Zippy.

Anti Federalist
02-26-2018, 04:56 AM
Not surprised, he's on record numerous times over the years, calling for the state to kill this one or that one.

One of the worst examples was his calling for the state to murder the "Central Park 5", those being five kids that were convicted of the brutal rape and murder of a female jogger in Central Park.

Turns out all five were, in fact, innocent.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/12/donald-trump-death-penalty/420069/

Yeah, a million Scott Israel clones...just who I want to have in charge of state executions.

donnay
02-26-2018, 06:40 AM
Yawn.

Exclusive: Trump privately talks up executing all big drug dealers
https://www.axios.com/exclusive-trump-privately-talks-up-executing-all-big-drug-dealers-1519595170-402cc386-8729-4684-a7ef-a5bf31876afa.html

He often jokes about killing drug dealers... He’ll say, 'You know the Chinese and Filipinos don’t have a drug problem. They just kill them.'

Yeah sounds like more fake news.

Raginfridus
02-26-2018, 06:56 AM
He better watch out, talking like a serial killer...

acptulsa
02-26-2018, 10:17 AM
Nothing to see here. It's just President NotBush.

When a drug comes in from Canada, I wanna make sure it cures ya, not kill ya... I've got an obligation to make sure our government does everything we can to protect you. And one - my worry is that it looks like it's from Canada, and it might be from a third world.

A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, no question about it.

nikcers
02-26-2018, 10:21 AM
Fake news, i only believe his tweets, unless they are the ones that I think he is joking because he is joking sometimes.

dean.engelhardt
02-26-2018, 10:23 AM
Nothing says liberty like killing someone else:rolleyes:

Swordsmyth
02-26-2018, 01:33 PM
Wow, how much do you get paid to deny everything bad about Dear Leader as fake news or whatever, both of you? You're always online.
I point out plenty of things DJTvsg does wrong.

acptulsa
02-26-2018, 02:45 PM
I point out plenty of things DJTvsg does wrong.

No such thing as bad publicity, right?

Swordsmyth
02-26-2018, 02:50 PM
No such thing as bad publicity, right?

Then you must be paid to advertise him?

dannno
02-26-2018, 02:54 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/3R8OhehsI15yU/giphy.gif

acptulsa
02-26-2018, 02:55 PM

Somebody seems to be.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?searchid=22340139

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?searchid=22340152

Swordsmyth
02-26-2018, 03:14 PM
Somebody seems to be.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?searchid=22340139

(http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?searchid=22340139) Site Message Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?searchid=22340152

Site Message Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

I assume your links were meant to imply I am a paid pro-Trump troll.

LOL

acptulsa
02-26-2018, 03:22 PM
You made that implied accusation about me, not vice versa. But you do seem to enjoy deflecting by accusing others of doing what you do yourself.

Those links work fine for me. I'm sure there are others who can use them to decide for themselves.

Swordsmyth
02-26-2018, 03:26 PM
You made that implied accusation about me, not vice versa. But you do seem to enjoy deflecting by accusing others of doing what you do yourself.

You started it and I jokingly threw it back in your face.

Those links work fine for me. I'm sure there are others who can use them to decide for themselves.

I stand by my posting history and trust others to see through your bias.

acptulsa
02-26-2018, 03:29 PM
I stand by my posting history and trust others to see through your bias.

Those links seem to be working for you better than you let on...

Imagine that.

Swordsmyth
02-26-2018, 03:32 PM
Those links seem to be working for you better than you let on...

Imagine that.

I still can't get those links to work, I just believe my posting history speaks for itself. (it's obvious you searched for my posts about Trump)

nikcers
02-26-2018, 03:43 PM
I still can't get those links to work, I just believe my posting history speaks for itself. (it's obvious you searched for my posts about Trump)

I'm on these forums all the time and read most of your posts you always defend Trunp. If you were a sockpuppet I would name you dannno

Swordsmyth
02-26-2018, 03:44 PM
I'm on these forums all the time and read most of your posts you always defend Trunp. If you were a sockpuppet I would name you dannno

Then your reading comprehension is weak.

acptulsa
02-26-2018, 03:53 PM

Then your reading comprehension is weak.

Thinking, 'I don't think he's really trying to pass gun control, I think he's just threatening to so the manufacturers can have a little sales boom--but I think he shouldn't promote their business that way,' is defending Trump is not a reading comprehension problem. Even if you did make a show of condemning him at the end.

Oh, he shouldn't encourage gun sales is damned faint condemnation in certain circles. A Republican promoting gun control is a damnable abomination making no friends in any circle. And casting aspersions on the man's reding comprehension is just spin.

And that's just one example of you giving Trump cover, then trying to cover that fact up with some inconsequential, weasely, semi-critique after the fact.

dannno
02-26-2018, 03:55 PM
Thinking, 'I don't think he's really trying to pass gun control, I think he's just threatening to so the manufacturers can have a little sales boom--but I think he shouldn't promote their business that way,' is defending Trump is not a reading comprehension problem. Even if you did make a show of condemning him at the end.

Oh, he shouldn't encourage gun sales is damned faint condemnation in certain circles. A Republican promoting gun control is a damnable abomination making no friends in any circle. And casting aspersions on the man's reding comprehension is just spin.

And that's just one example of you giving Trump cover, then trying to cover that fact up with some inconsequential, weasely, semi-critique after the fact.

If you really think so then maybe you guys might consider a bet along the lines of me and AF.

Swordsmyth
02-26-2018, 03:58 PM

I roast Dump on foreign policy, I have even taken Dannno to task for defending him there.

I notice you didn't link to the actual quote of my opinion about Trump and gun control, could it be you don't want people to see that I repeatedly state that he is feeding the gun control culture?

acptulsa
02-26-2018, 04:10 PM

If you really think so then maybe you guys might consider a bet along the lines of me and AF.

Either...

1. You just offered to make a wager on nickers' reading comprehension skills, or...

2. Your own reading comprehension skills are where the deficit is.

dannno
02-26-2018, 04:13 PM
Either...

1. You just offered to make a wager on nickers' reading comprehension skills, or...

2. Your own reading comprehension skills are where the deficit is.

I know you have a short memory, but my bet with AF is about gun control. If you think it is such a serious threat, then why not take AFs side of the bet against Swordsmyth?

Or at least offer, I dunno if he will take it.. $50 to Gunny shouldn't be a big deal though.

acptulsa
02-26-2018, 04:15 PM
I know you have a short memory, but my bet with AF is about gun control. If you think it is such a serious threat, then why not take AFs side of the bet against Swordsmyth?

Or at least offer, I dunno if he will take it.. $50 to Gunny shouldn't be a big deal though.

If it's placed on his desk, he will sign it. But I doubt the Congress will be dumb enough to pass something. So, what difference does it make?

And my memory doesn't enter into it. What you quoted and what you said about it is what it is.

Swordsmyth
02-26-2018, 04:16 PM

I don't believe in gambling and I don't trust the Demoncrat operative to uphold his side if I did.

I donate as much as I can to liberty causes without needing a bet to do it.

acptulsa
02-26-2018, 04:23 PM
...I don't trust the Demoncrat operative to uphold his side if I did.

Don't look now, but Wasserman-Schultz self identifies as a "she".

Or were you talking about Chuck Todd? Well, he probably does too.

As for gambling, you did vote for Trump...

Swordsmyth
02-26-2018, 04:26 PM

I did not, I wrote in Ron Paul.

nikcers
02-26-2018, 10:29 PM

Will you take a bet on whether Syria will be a boondoggle Dannno?

nikcers
02-26-2018, 10:51 PM

https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1025/1346703167_0150c29760.jpg

dannno
02-26-2018, 10:54 PM
Will you take a bet on whether Syria will be a boondoggle Dannno?

Ya I would consider it but the terms would be hard to define and there are a lot of moving pieces.. I would wager that Trump will start winding things down at some point pretty significantly either in Afghanistan, Syria or both.. but again, hard to define. With AFs bet, he defined the terms pretty well. There is a specific date and criteria that I was happy with.

nikcers
02-26-2018, 10:57 PM
Ya I would consider it but the terms would be hard to define and there are a lot of moving pieces.. I would wager that Trump will start winding things down at some point pretty significantly either in Afghanistan, Syria or both.. but again, hard to define. With AFs bet, he defined the terms pretty well. There is a specific date and criteria that I was happy with.
If I moved into your house and took over the bathroom and the kitchen and claimed I was protecting your neighbor is that not a boondoggle?

dannno
02-26-2018, 11:00 PM
If I moved into your house and took over the bathroom and the kitchen and claimed I was protecting your neighbor is that not a boondoggle?

Did Trump do that?

I always said Trump would not start a boondoggle war. These wars he is in are already boondoggles. I am hoping he will be able to end them. But then there is the issue of false flags. If there is a major false flag, which is fairly likely, Trump may end up with his back against the wall again. But I'm hoping for the best.

nikcers
02-26-2018, 11:01 PM
Did Trump do that?

I always said Trump would not start a boondoggle war. These wars he is in are already boondoggles. I am hoping he will be able to end them. But then there is the issue of false flags. If there is a major false flag, which is fairly likely, Trump may end up with his back against the wall again. But I'm hoping for the best.
Trump is putting more troops into Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, and Yemen then Obomba did. He is bombing more then OBOMBA.

dannno
02-26-2018, 11:05 PM
Trump is putting more troops into Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, and Yemen then Obomba did. He is bombing more then OBOMBA.

He bombed ISIS more than Obama in the first year, I've already posted data that indicates he has been very successful on that front which was one of his election promises.

Then we have Soros propaganda..

nikcers
02-26-2018, 11:07 PM
He bombed ISIS more than Obama in the first year, I've already posted data that indicates he has been very successful on that front which was one of his election promises.

He's commanding our military to kill Russians in Syria.

According to Article II, Section 2, Clause I of the Constitution, the President of the United States is “Commander in Chief"

A commander-in-chief, also sometimes called supreme commander, or chief commander,
is the person or body that exercises supreme operational command and control of a nation's military forces.

TheCount
02-27-2018, 10:33 AM

Democratic operative probability: HIGH

Muslim probability: ALSO HIGH

angelatc
02-27-2018, 11:25 AM

Not even sellers of meth are engaging in this type of fraud or destructive behavior.

Drug dealers with no ethics? #Shocked

PierzStyx
02-27-2018, 02:17 PM

"I'm not saying drugs should be illegal, but drugs I don't like should be illegal." -Donnay

dannno
02-27-2018, 02:35 PM
"I'm not saying drugs should be illegal, but drugs I don't like should be illegal." -Donnay

What?

No, I never said fentanyl should be illegal. And neither did donnay.

Fentanyl is a deadly substance that is being fraudulently sold as heroin and people are dying at very high rates because of the fraud. The people who are selling it, in a free market would probably go to prison for murder because they know it is going to kill people who will think it is heroin when it has this deadly additive.

Since we don't have a free market, all I'm saying is that prosecuting people for selling large amounts of fentanyl for 5 years is a pretty light sentence compared to murder. So no, this is not horribly anti-liberty in comparison to meth being illegal or many of the other fatwas, rules and regulations we have to live under. If heroin and opiates were legal and fentanyl was illegal, you wouldn't even know it and the wouldn't even need to enforce it because fentanyl is a product of the war on drugs.

Your average heroin dealer is not going to have 2g of fentanyl in their stash of heroin, they are going after the bigger pushers with this law.

acptulsa
02-27-2018, 03:01 PM

Anyone who believes that: MORE THAN HIGH. TRIPPING!

The Rebel Poet
02-27-2018, 11:40 PM

Can I be Muslim too?

TheCount
02-28-2018, 06:15 AM
Can I be Muslim too?
Only if you are faithful to the secret 6th pillar of Islam: disagreeing with kahless.

acptulsa
02-28-2018, 07:03 AM
Only if you are faithful to the secret 6th pillar of Islam: disagreeing with kahless.

Just think of those imams over the centuries trying to figure out what the hell this kahless thing was that Mohammed was blathering about.

nikcers
02-28-2018, 08:55 AM

You are the propaganda you posted that he bombed more than Obama spun as a positive. We have no fucking business being in Syria, we are the ones that put ISIS there, and we have a declared policy to remove Assad who are enemies of ISIS.

Working Poor
02-28-2018, 09:24 AM
Trump wants drug dealers to face death penalty (https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/25/trump-wants-the-death-penalty-for-drug-dealers.html)
Support authoritarian scum, get authoritarian scum in return :mad:

Well, is he talking about the biggest drug dealer in the world? All of us here knows that is the CIA right?

CCTelander
02-28-2018, 10:07 AM

Shit! Wouldn't that make just about all sane people Muslims then?

CCTelander
02-28-2018, 10:10 AM
Well, is he talking about the biggest drug dealer in the world? All of us here knows that is the CIA right?

Which is why legalization, even just of pot, the most profitable "illegal" drug atm, would strike a bigger blow against the "deep state" than anything Trump or Sessions could do on their own.

donnay
02-28-2018, 10:20 AM

Misquote. I checked Snopes.

Working Poor
02-28-2018, 02:35 PM
Which is why legalization, even just of pot, the most profitable "illegal" drug atm, would strike a bigger blow against the "deep state" than anything Trump or Sessions could do on their own.

I don't think it is possible for illegal drugs to enter the country without the CIA ensuring safe passage.

nikcers
02-28-2018, 09:09 PM
I don't think it is possible for illegal drugs to enter the country without the CIA ensuring safe passage.
Confirmed: Working Poor is a CIA agent.

The Rebel Poet
02-28-2018, 10:12 PM
Confirmed: Working Poor is a CIA agent.
And a Muslim.

Ender
02-28-2018, 11:32 PM
And a Muslim.

LOL- beat me to it. ;)

Influenza
03-13-2018, 08:32 AM
Yawn.

Exclusive: Trump privately talks up executing all big drug dealers
https://www.axios.com/exclusive-trump-privately-talks-up-executing-all-big-drug-dealers-1519595170-402cc386-8729-4684-a7ef-a5bf31876afa.html

Yeah sounds like more fake news.

Axios, ok Zippy.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?520248-Trump-on-Drug-Dealers-Moon-Township&highlight=trump+drug

Where are you guys? Admit that you were wrong. You guys shout fake news so often, but it usually turns out to be true. And then you guys disappear and pretend that nothing happened.

donnay
03-13-2018, 09:01 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?520248-Trump-on-Drug-Dealers-Moon-Township&highlight=trump+drug

Where are you guys? Admit that you were wrong. You guys shout fake news so often, but it usually turns out to be true. And then you guys disappear and pretend that nothing happened.

I heard Trump say this the other day at the PA rally and I strongly disagree with it. Too many people can be set-up, as we have witnessed over the years, with people falsely accused on death row being found not-guilty.

fcreature
03-13-2018, 09:43 AM

Truth.

shakey1
03-13-2018, 11:36 AM

big pharma

Swordsmyth
03-13-2018, 12:31 PM

I will say I was wrong this time, but usually this kind of rumor (that is what the OP was) has turned out to be completely false.

Anti-Neocon
03-14-2018, 05:02 PM
I will say I was wrong this time, but usually this kind of rumor (that is what the OP was) has turned out to be completely false.
Completely false? You mean like it never gets direct concrete backing so you write it down in your mind as being false?

dannno
03-14-2018, 05:13 PM
Completely false? You mean like it never gets direct concrete backing so you write it down in your mind as being false?

More like Donald Trump doesn't actually want to kill all drug dealers, he is sorta joking and sorta using other countries who don't have as big of a problem as a conversation point to make a point about how he thinks we should deal with the opioid epidemic, which is by taking it head on. The heroin/fentanyl dealers who are moving serious amounts of product across borders is what he wants to focus on, but he actually is just trying to increase sentencing on selling large amounts of fentanyl.

Remember that Trump supports legalization of cannabis in states where it is legalized, do you think he thinks cannabis dealers in states where it is illegal should be murdered? No.. because cannabis isn't killing people. Fentanyl and opioids are killing people.

That doesn't mean it is a pro-liberty position, but I would ask what % of the population do you think wants to legalize heroin?

Anti-Neocon
03-14-2018, 05:30 PM
More like Donald Trump doesn't actually want to kill all drug dealers, he is sorta joking and sorta using other countries who don't have as big of a problem as a conversation point make a point about how he thinks we should deal with the opioid epidemic, which is by taking it head on. The heroin/fentanyl dealers who are moving serious amounts of product across borders is what he wants to focus on, but he actually is just trying to increase sentencing on selling large amounts of fentanyl.

Remember that Trump supports legalization of cannabis in states where it is legalized, do you think he thinks cannabis dealers in states where it is illegal should be murdered? No.. because cannabis isn't killing people. Fentanyl and opioids are killing people.

That doesn't mean it is a pro-liberty position, but I would ask what % of the population do you think wants to legalize heroin?
https://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/selectall/2017/03/15/15-exploding-brain-meme.w710.h473.jpg