PDA

View Full Version : Parents Lose Custody of Daughter for Opposing Transgender Medical Treatments

Anti Federalist
02-20-2018, 12:29 PM
Can't have a beer.

Can't buy a smoke.

Can't buy a gun.

Can't enter into a contract.

But you can subject yourself to genital mutilation and franken-hormone "therapy" to chemically and physically destroy yourself in a bid to turn yourself into something you will never be.

And if your parents and guardians object, you can use the power of the state to remove yourself from their wishes.

Because the state owns you.

And somehow, the ever-fucked taxpayers and premium payers will foot the bill for your psychosis.

And we wonder why the Islamists call us "The Great Satan"?

Parents Lose Custody of Daughter for Opposing Transgender Medical Treatments

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/19/parents-lose-custody-of-daughter-for-opposing-transgender-medical-treatments/

by Dr. Susan Berry19 Feb 2018

Parents of a 17-year-old girl lost custody of their daughter for opposing her wish for transgender medical treatments.

Judge Sylvia Sieve Hendon of Hamilton County, Ohio has allowed the girl to be taken into the custody of her grandparents – who support her medical transition – allowing them to make decisions that will further along her physical transition to the opposite sex.

According to CNN, Hendon ordered that the family’s names not be released.

The parents reportedly continued to call their daughter by her given name, rather than a male name, and refused to consent to hormone treatments that were recommended by her medical team. The girl claimed she became suicidal as a result of her parents’ refusal to accept that she wanted to transition to a male.

“We think the grandparents are the ones who have an open mind and will … make this sort of decision best for the child,” said attorney Paul Hunt, who represents the court-appointed guardian ad litem. “The parents have clearly indicated that they’re not open to it.”

According to the news story, the parents argued their daughter was not “even close to being able to make such a life-altering decision at this time.” A county prosecutor, however, claimed the parents were opposed to their daughter transitioning to become a male because of their Christian religious beliefs.

Thomas Mellott, the girl’s attorney, said the teen was forced to attend a Catholic school where she had to wear dresses and use her birth name.

“It caused additional trauma and anxiety,” Mellott said. “When you lack all hope, and when [s]he thought this would all continue to happen to [her], the suicidal ideation became more pronounced, and that is how [s]he ended up where [s]he was.”

Karen Brinkman, attorney for the parents, however, argued:

If the maternal grandparents were to be given custody, it would simply be a way for the child to circumvent the necessity of parents’ consent. Parents believe custody of the child should be restored to them, so they can make the medical decisions they believe are in their child’s best interest until [the child] turns 18 years of age.

Hendon’s order allows the grandparents to petition to have their granddaughter’s name changed legally.

The ruling also requires the girl to be evaluated by a psychologist not associated with the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, the current treatment facility.

In her ruling, Hendon urged the Ohio state legislature to develop legislation to assist judges in evaluating a young person’s rights with regard to transgender treatments. Hendon wrote:

What is clear from the testimony presented in this case and the increasing worldwide interest in transgender care is that there is certainly a reasonable expectation that circumstances similar to the one at bar are likely to repeat themselves. That type of legislation would give a voice and a pathway to youth similarly situated as (the teen) without attributing fault to the parents and involving them in protracted litigation which can and does destroy a family unit.

Like the abortion industry – which has adopted the narrative that abortion is “women’s health care,” transgender activists are referring to prescribing hormone and surgical treatments for a gender-confused child as “transgender care.”

“This is a really critical time in a child’s life, and it can be frustrating for the process to take so long to help him,” said Corinne Green, policy coordinator for the Transgender Law Center, according to CNN. “There can be significant harm in delaying or withholding care of any kind.”

Nevertheless, Kaeley Triller, co-founder of Hands Across the Aisle Woman’s Coalition, tweeted, “This is insane,” in response to the court’s ruling on Twitter:

This is insane. https://t.co/Rel5rNB4H8

— Kaeley Triller (@KaeleyT) February 17, 2018

Triller’s organization consists of women from all points on the political spectrum who have joined together to challenge the narrative that gender is the equivalent of biological sex.

According to the news report, in 2016, the girl was “diagnosed with depression, anxiety disorder, and gender dysphoria.”

A recent study released by the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) – in a state that is the first in the U.S. to adopt the LGBT rights agenda as part of a new history and social studies curriculum for children as young as the second grade – finds that gender “nonconforming” young people in California were more than twice as likely to have psychological problems than those comfortable with their biological sex.

According to the study, 17 percent of “gender nonconforming” respondents reported severe psychological distress, versus seven percent of “gender conforming” youth.

While the pro-LGBT UCLA study’s authors point to lack of acceptance of a young person’s chosen gender identity and victimization by family and others as primary causes of the psychological problems experienced by “gender nonconforming” young people, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-V) states that gender dysphoria, formerly called Gender Identity Disorder, in and of itself is a mental disorder.

“Over 90 percent of people who commit suicide have a diagnosed mental disorder, and there is no evidence that gender-dysphoric children who commit suicide are any different,” wrote Dr. Michelle Cretella, president of the American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds), at the Daily Signal.

ACPeds is a national organization representing pediatricians and other healthcare professionals.

“Many gender dysphoric children simply need therapy to get to the root of their depression, which very well may be the same problem triggering the gender dysphoria,” Cretella continued, adding that, “even in Sweden, which is among the countries most accepting of LGBT individuals, adults who undergo sex change surgeries have a suicide rate nearly 20 times greater than that of the general population.”

“Clearly, sex reassignment is not the solution to gender dysphoria,” she wrote.

Nationwide, fewer than one in 2400 adults have changed their names from one sex to the other sex, according to a study of the 2010 census.

Swordsmyth
02-20-2018, 01:40 PM
https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F58%2F88%2Fb3%2F5888b3f21d5 6de3b0c8b4c87d7f196f2.jpg&f=1

oyarde
02-20-2018, 01:47 PM
Well , it is a judge and she went to law school so .........

juleswin
02-20-2018, 02:04 PM
Parents of a 17-year-old girl lost custody of their daughter for opposing her wish for transgender medical treatments.

This story would have been so different and easy to criticize had the kid not been a young adult. Had it been a 5 yr old or even 12 yr old child then I would definitely completely side with the parents. But 17 to me is an adult in my book and as such should be allowed to do anything they want with their body just as long as they do not harm others.

Another way of viewing this story is the courts are freeing this young adult from the bondage of the parents. Some people call it emancipation and this is why it sucks sometimes to be a parent because they have taken care of this child and raised him only for him to reward them by turning his back on them.

kcchiefs6465
02-20-2018, 02:07 PM
This story would have been so different and easy to criticize had the kid not been a young adult. Had it been a 5 yr old or even 12 yr old child then I would definitely completely side with the parents. But 17 to me is an adult in my book and as such should be allowed to do anything they want with their body just as long as they do not harm others.

Another way of viewing this story is the courts are freeing this young adult from the bondage of the parents. Some people call it emancipation and this is why it sucks sometimes to be a parent because they have taken care of this child and raised him only for him to reward them by turning his back on them.
If she wishes to sign a contract relieving her parents of any responsibility for her actions and is able to finance this operation herself, then more power to her.

As it sounds, she isn't taking sole responsibility for herself and the state is going to provide a sex change surgery.

Ridiculous.

navy-vet
02-20-2018, 02:20 PM

I get nauseous everytime that horrible avatar appears. Can't help but see those poor young girls being murdered by that monster....

navy-vet
02-20-2018, 02:27 PM
I get nauseous everytime that horrible avatar appears. Can't help but see those poor young girls being murdered by that monster....
Now here's one that cheers me up!
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/14/1415926627643_wps_9_TO_GO_WITH_AFP_STORY_BY_G.jpg

Dr.3D
02-20-2018, 02:46 PM

https://s17-us2.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=https:%2F%2Fthelibertarianrepublic. com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F06%2FScreen-Shot-2015-06-05-at-3.17.20-PM.jpg&sp=d45bbdb3802fb1cd76182f976e62fd08

juleswin
02-20-2018, 02:48 PM
Now here's one that cheers me up!
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/14/1415926627643_wps_9_TO_GO_WITH_AFP_STORY_BY_G.jpg

Not saying he is Jesus but what he went through was probably similar to what Jesus went through at the hands of the Romans. But I bet it wouldn't piss u off if I showed u a pic of Jesus on the cross its the same way this pic doesn't piss me off. If anything this makes him more of a bad ass in my book cos he knew he could end up like this and still went along with it.

Swordsmyth
02-20-2018, 02:51 PM
Please don't derail this thread and give the lunatic a chance to glorify the commie swine.

Brian4Liberty
02-20-2018, 02:59 PM
According to the news report, in 2016, the girl was “diagnosed with depression, anxiety disorder, and gender dysphoria.”

There is the distinct possibility that some of these people are being given false hope that gender re-assignment will cure their underlying problems. It gives them a false hope. Even worse, at some point after they undergo the transition and the underlying conditions return, then they are really depressed.

navy-vet
02-20-2018, 03:03 PM
Please don't derail this thread and give the lunatic a chance to glorify the commie swine.
sorry bout that...

navy-vet
02-20-2018, 03:04 PM
There is the distinct possibility that some of these people are being given false hope that gender re-assignment will cure their underlying problems. It gives them a false hope. Even worse, at some point after they undergo the transition and the underlying conditions return, then they are really depressed.
That makes sense.

Swordsmyth
02-20-2018, 03:05 PM
sorry bout that...

That's OK, I understand the impulse.:)

Swordsmyth
02-20-2018, 03:06 PM

Then they are put on even more meds.

It's a great racket.:mad:

Brian4Liberty
02-20-2018, 03:07 PM
The girl claimed she became suicidal as a result of her parents’ refusal to accept that she wanted to transition to a male.

And who encouraged that thought process? Why the urgency?

She can lift weights, cut her hair short and wear men's clothes until she moves out of her parent's house. Plenty of women have done that with no need for a "sex-change". The people who tell her that it has to happen this year are making her situation worse.

The Judge is guilty of medical malpractice.

phill4paul
02-20-2018, 03:09 PM
Vote democrat in the next election. It's time for this country to go full retard so that the real revolution can begin.

timosman
02-20-2018, 03:22 PM

How can you deny them a glimmer of hope? How can you be so cruel?:cool:

Swordsmyth
02-20-2018, 03:25 PM
How can you deny them a glimmer of hope? How can you be so cruel?:cool:

Hopeium addiction is good for you?

timosman
02-20-2018, 03:29 PM
Hopeium addiction is good for you?

The politicians tell us it is true than it must be.

juleswin
02-20-2018, 03:34 PM
If she wishes to sign a contract relieving her parents of any responsibility for her actions and is able to finance this operation herself, then more power to her.

As it sounds, she isn't taking sole responsibility for herself and the state is going to provide a sex change surgery.

Ridiculous.

This should be where it stops. The fact that he is trying to get someone else to pay for the surgery is non of the parents business. I agree with govt sponsored healthcare being a problem but that is no reason for the courts to deny this your adult his request to go out of his own.

if people can think about this story without the reason for him wanting his freedom, I doubt anyone here would be against it. Imagine the headline.

Parents of a 17-year-old girl loses custody of their daughter for opposing their wish of going to 4 yr college and instead decides to go into the trades.

Everybody supports the child regardless of how she plans on paying for this trade school.

Swordsmyth
02-20-2018, 03:43 PM
This should be where it stops. The fact that he is trying to get someone else to pay for the surgery is non of the parents business. I agree with govt sponsored healthcare being a problem but that is no reason for the courts to deny this your adult his request to go out of his own.

if people can think about this story without the reason for him wanting his freedom, I doubt anyone here would be against it. Imagine the headline.

Everybody supports the child regardless of how she plans on paying for this trade school.

With comments like this one supporting the state taking children from their parents it is a good thing you use Che as an avatar, it's just a shame you don't have a nice RED bar underlining it.

shakey1
02-20-2018, 03:45 PM
Bottom line... we're all owned by the state.:(:mad:

phill4paul
02-20-2018, 03:47 PM
Well, the laws in Ohio are perhaps different from where anyone else may live.

Ohio law doesn't state the ages at which a minor is eligible for emancipation or able to provide legal consent to medical treatment.

However, Ohio law does indirectly provide for the emancipation of minors in some limited situations. While there is no statutory language specifically defining emancipation, Ohio courts will consider it on a case-by-case basis. But unlike in many other states, there is no legal process by which a minor may petition the court to become emancipated.

Minors (those under the age of 18) must prove that they can assume adult responsibilities and financially support themselves, but there must be some act or omission on the part of the parents. Usually, emancipation arises out of child support cases. And if you get married prior to reaching 18, the court may be more likely to emancipate you.

Minors in Ohio generally cannot provide consent to most medical procedures and must seek the consent of a parent or legal guardian instead. But the state allows so-called "mature minors," those 15 and older who are able to show a doctor that they have enough understanding to make such decisions on their own.

http://statelaws.findlaw.com/ohio-law/ohio-legal-ages-laws.html

So it is what it is and that, there, is how it is. Not saying it is right or wrong, it just is. Hell, my dad kicked me out at 17 here in N.C. Of course back then parents weren't required to pay for a kids education and upkeep into their 20's. At least these parents got off cheap.

kcchiefs6465
02-20-2018, 03:54 PM

It is a difficult subject but I would side with the individual themselves over the parent's claim to parental rights. As long as she demonstrates responsibility for her actions and is personally liable for them. Of course, the case could probably be made that the medical community and today's society has perverted a confused young adult's decision (much the way of a cult) and that therefore her choice to emancipate be rejected.

juleswin
02-20-2018, 04:17 PM
It is a difficult subject but I would side with the individual themselves over the parent's claim to parental rights. As long as she demonstrates responsibility for her actions and is personally liable for them. Of course, the case could probably be made that the medical community and today's society has perverted a confused young adult's decision (much the way of a cult) and that therefore her choice to emancipate be rejected.

But why does she need to demonstrate responsibility for her action to the parents? The fact that she wants to strike out on her own at least should absolve the parents of any responsibility going forward and that is all that should matters to them. She may want to be responsible for her own well being or want to transfer that responsibility to someone else. But this shouldn't affect the decision to be released from her parents.

That is all I am saying

juleswin
02-20-2018, 04:25 PM
With comments like this one supporting the state taking children from their parents it is a good thing you use Che as an avatar

I don't know if you don't read too good, have a ragging blind hatred towards me or just trying to wind me up. But in my replies to this thread, I have made it clear that I consider a 17 yr old to be an adult and my support for this ruling lies in the fact that they are releasing a young adult from his parents. So seeing as you bring up children in a reply to me makes me think there is something really wrong with u.

it's just a shame you don't have a nice RED bar underlining it.

Yea and we know its not from a lack of you trying :) but keep trying and just one day you will put me over. Just so you know, the fact that a person as dimwitted and partisan like you have a full green bar makes having a green bar not that meaningful anymore.

kcchiefs6465
02-20-2018, 04:31 PM
But why does she need to demonstrate responsibility for her action to the parents? The fact that she wants to strike out on her own at least should absolve the parents of any responsibility going forward and that is all that should matters to them. She may want to be responsible for her own well being or want to transfer that responsibility to someone else. But this shouldn't affect the decision to be released from her parents.

That is all I am saying
There a few issues with what you posted.

1. She isn't striking out her own, she's going to grammas.

2. The parent's aren't necessarily absolved of any obligation to the child/young adult.

3. Not being financially responsible for the mistakes of your children is never going to be the only thing that matters.

4. It's a permanent surgery.

5. She isn't paying for it herself.

6. There was probably some influence by the farcical medical community influencing this decision.

7. If it does happen and there was a follow up, one would not be surprised to learn of regret for this decision.

It's not like she is just going to get a minimum wage job and try to provide a life for herself. She wants the state to pay for a serious surgery and one which a significant percentage of people who receive it end up regretting.

Perhaps her parents are rightly attempting to limit a dumbass kid's impulses to permanently harm or ruin their life?

Raginfridus
02-20-2018, 04:38 PM

The grass is always greener...

Only it never is.

Swordsmyth
02-20-2018, 04:57 PM
I don't know if you don't read too good, have a ragging blind hatred towards me or just trying to wind me up. But in my replies to this thread, I have made it clear that I consider a 17 yr old to be an adult and my support for this ruling lies in the fact that they are releasing a young adult from his parents. So seeing as you bring up children in a reply to me makes me think there is something really wrong with u.

Of course you choose to view the 17 year old as an adult, that is the only way to justify the state in this case.

A 17 year old is not an adult and she and the state can wait a year before facilitating her mental illness.

euphemia
02-20-2018, 05:54 PM
And who encouraged that thought process? Why the urgency?

She can lift weights, cut her hair short and wear men's clothes until she moves out of her parent's house. Plenty of women have done that with no need for a "sex-change". The people who tell her that it has to happen this year are making her situation worse.

The Judge is guilty of medical malpractice.

This ^^^^

euphemia
02-20-2018, 05:56 PM

That is all I am saying

She can strike out on her own all she wants. The qualifying phrase is *on her own*. She can have herself declared emancipated. I bet her parents which they could be emancipated.

Anti Federalist
02-20-2018, 08:59 PM
Vote democrat in the next election. It's time for this country to go full retard so that the real revolution can begin.

I'm tempted to.

Vote for the very worst sort of Bolshevik progressive I can.

God knows voting GOP is fucking useless.

juleswin
02-20-2018, 09:01 PM
There a few issues with what you posted.

1. She isn't striking out her own, she's going to grammas.

"On her own" doesn't literally mean that she has to do it all by herself. She can decide to move in with friends, or relatives that is not her parent or just ask for help from charity, state whatever. The phrase "her own" just means that she is decided to take control away from her parents and who she gives it to is nobody's business.

2. The parent's aren't necessarily absolved of any obligation to the child/young adult.

How so? if the courts says that she is an emancipated adult, then the parents no longer owe her anything. Not even food and shelter.

3. Not being financially responsible for the mistakes of your children is never going to be the only thing that matters.

True, but she doesn't care about any of that, she is an adult and she wants to change genders.

4. It's a permanent surgery.

Yes, it is but again, adults make decisions all the time that have permanent impacts on their lives. Having a baby at 17 is permanent and yet it is legal for 17 yr olds to have sex with each other.

5. She isn't paying for it herself.

So? if she is able to secure the funds for it then she is golden. Also this is not a debate about the welfare state but a debate about a 17 yr olds ability to leave the authority of her parents.

6. There was probably some influence by the farcical medical community influencing this decision.

Kids are influenced by a million things through out their lives. You cannot use that as an excuse to deny a young adult their freedom

7. If it does happen and there was a follow up, one would not be surprised to learn of regret for this decision.

Adults make many regrettable decisions. She is not going to be the first.

It's not like she is just going to get a minimum wage job and try to provide a life for herself. She wants the state to pay for a serious surgery and one which a significant percentage of people who receive it end up regretting.

Perhaps her parents are rightly attempting to limit a dumbass kid's impulses to permanently harm or ruin their life?

Yes on this, I think she would most likely regret this decision or it would not satisfy whatever desire she is looking for. 17 yr olds think they know it all when they don't know shyte. But maybe just maybe this is the action that is needed to heal her messed up head.

phill4paul
02-20-2018, 09:06 PM
I'm tempted to.

It's proven. Fuck, time to go full Bolshevik, I say. Let's ramp this shit up. Because our generation? It's gone in 40 years. It's got maybe 20 years to actually fight. I should have voted Democrat a decade ago.

You and I will be drooling in a chair when they come and take the last that we have and put us in a "Happiness House for Old Fucks."

Anti Federalist
02-21-2018, 12:35 AM
It's proven. Fuck, time to go full Bolshevik, I say. Let's ramp this shit up. Because our generation? It's gone in 40 years. It's got maybe 20 years to actually fight. I should have voted Democrat a decade ago.

You and I will be drooling in a chair when they come and take the last that we have and put us in a "Happiness House for Old Fucks."

If I make it that long.

I'm already too worn out and broke down to be slogging across hills and mountains and sleeping on rocks with a pack and rifle and ammo.

Anything to end this Chinese water torture of incrementalism.

lilymc
02-21-2018, 01:03 AM
What's interesting to me is how easily the public is conditioned/brainwashed. It wasn't even that many years ago that pretty much everyone agreed that transgenderism is a disorder… and now it's being "celebrated." And if you don't agree with that, then you're the bad guy.

It reminds me who the temporary ruler of this world is. (John 12:31)

donnay
02-21-2018, 07:39 AM
https://s14-eu5.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi0.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Foriginal%2F000%2F981%2 F307%2F7aa.jpg&sp=c920132df060971aa2014ac732bedb92

Anti Federalist
02-21-2018, 09:53 AM
Wonder what kind of toxic reaction this will cause.

Basically what we've got here is poisoning babies to satisfy a sick mental illness and perversion.

Transgender Woman Breast-Feeds Baby After Hospital Induces Lactation

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/15/health/transgender-woman-breast-feed.html

By CEYLAN YEGINSU

FEB. 15, 2018

When a transgender woman told doctors at a hospital in New York that she wanted to breast-feed her pregnant partner’s baby, they put her on a regimen of drugs that included an anti-nausea medication licensed in Britain and Canada but banned in the United States.

Within a month, according to the journal Transgender Health, the woman, 30, who was born male, was producing droplets of milk. Within three months — two weeks before the baby’s due date — she had increased her production to eight ounces of milk a day.

In the end, the study showed, “she was able to achieve sufficient breast milk volume to be the sole source of nourishment for her child for six weeks,” according to the journal.

Dr. Tamar Reisman and Zil Goldstein, a nurse practitioner, of the Mount Sinai Center for Transgender Medicine and Surgery in New York, say the case illustrates that, in some circumstances, modest but functional lactation can be induced in transgender women who did not give birth or undergo surgery.

“We believe that this is the first formal report in the medical literature of induced lactation in a transgender woman,” said the study’s authors, Dr. Reisman and Ms. Goldstein, a transgender activist and program director at the center. They were not immediately available for comment on Thursday.

Some hailed the case study, published in January, as a “breakthrough” for transgender families; others called it “dangerous” and “disturbing.” But if confirmed in wider studies, the regimen could represent a next major stage in transgender parenthood. Transgender men like Thomas Beatie, Trystan Reese and Kaci Sullivan have made headlines by giving birth. But breast-feeding for transgender women had not been officially documented.

Breast milk is considered the best form of nutrition for infants. Breast-fed babies have healthier immune systems, score higher on I.Q. tests and may be less prone to obesity than other babies. Advocacy campaigns have noted that the practice facilitates mother-child bonding, and saves families from spending money on infant formula. The World Health Organization, in setting new international bench marks for children’s growth, has said that breast-feeding is the biological norm.

But in the case published in Transgender Health, it is not known whether breast milk from this kind of induced lactation is equivalent to milk produced after giving birth by women who are not transgender.

angelatc
02-21-2018, 10:00 AM

The suicide rate in this little minuscule subset of society is very high. I don't know how I would handle this if it presented in my family. If the best way to keep them alive is to inject them with hormones and call 'em Sally, then so be it.

But what I find incredulous is that we're not allowed to say it's a mental disorder, and scientists aren't really allowed to research it as such. No written rules, but they face the same obstacles as people who try to study IQ by race.

phill4paul
02-21-2018, 10:03 AM

Basically what we've got here is poisoning babies to satisfy a sick mental illness and perversion.

Thanks for that. I'm just going to put the creamer back in the fridge and drink my coffee black this morning.

angelatc
02-21-2018, 10:05 AM
Some hailed the case study, published in January, as a “breakthrough” for transgender families; others called it “dangerous” and “disturbing.” But if confirmed in wider studies, the regimen could represent a next major stage in transgender parenthood. Transgender men like Thomas Beatie, Trystan Reese and Kaci Sullivan have made headlines by giving birth. But breast-feeding for transgender women had not been officially documented..

JFC - they're not men! Women pretending to be men then giving birth shouldn't be headline material. Parents putting their kids in Catholic school shouldn't get government attention. And yet here we are.

Anti Federalist
02-21-2018, 10:08 AM
JFC - they're not men! Women pretending to be men then giving birth shouldn't be headline material. Parents putting their kids in Catholic school shouldn't get government attention. And yet here we are.

I can't even keep this nonsense straight anymore...men who were women, who like women who were men.

Bunch of fucking weirdos and perverts.

Anti Federalist
02-21-2018, 10:08 AM
Thanks for that. I'm just going to put the creamer back in the fridge and drink my coffee black this morning.

No problem brother!

angelatc
02-21-2018, 10:12 AM
I can't even keep this nonsense straight anymore...men who were women, who like women who were men.

Bunch of fucking weirdos and perverts.

I have nothing against perverts My objection is that the government is trying to mandate that these particular perversion be accepted as normal, when it clearly isn't

LOL - thinking of Nikki She was big on that whole "gender isn't binary" thing She is woke!

Danke
02-21-2018, 10:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0

Anti Federalist
02-21-2018, 10:21 AM
I have nothing against perverts My objection is that the government is trying to mandate that these particular perversion be accepted as normal, when it clearly isn't

Not only being accepted as normal, but normal now ostracized as abnormal, oppressive, sexist, homophobic, trans-phobic and all the rest of the nonsense.

LOL - thinking of Nikki She was big on that whole "gender isn't binary" thing She is woke!

Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina.

angelatc
02-21-2018, 12:04 PM
Not only being accepted as normal, but normal now ostracized as abnormal, oppressive, sexist, homophobic, trans-phobic and all the rest of the nonsense.

Yeah. We're the problem.

euphemia
02-21-2018, 12:19 PM
How so? if the courts says that she is an emancipated adult, then the parents no longer owe her anything. Not even food and shelter.

Did you not read the OP? The court says that custody has changed from parents to grandparents, and that gender reassignment must start this year. Parents pay. She didn't ask to be an emancipated adult. Girl demanded a sex change. The judge so ordered.

Brian4Liberty
02-21-2018, 12:22 PM
I'm tempted to.

Vote GOP. It's for the children!

Brian4Liberty
02-21-2018, 12:47 PM
The suicide rate in this little minuscule subset of society is very high. I don't know how I would handle this if it presented in my family. If the best way to keep them alive is to inject them with hormones and call 'em Sally, then so be it.

As I wrote earlier, women especially are free to live as "butch". Not a lot of stigma attached with that. If these people have other mental disorders, they need to work on that separately. Sex-change should not be presented as a cure for other problems.

And let's say they go down the gender-reassignment route. Is it just a way to fool the outside world? What happens when that illusion is inadvertently revealed to the world? Will they get beaten? Will they then commit suicide because their life was "ruined" by the revelation? There are dangerous side effects of secretive gender-reassignment.

If gender-reassignment is what they want to do, they should be just as open about it as a "butch" woman. They don't have to wear a sign or tell every person they run into (and it may be blatantly obvious already, which is another important consideration). But they should let friends, family, co-workers know about it so that their world doesn't fall apart when their secret is inevitably revealed. especially if they also suffer from other issues.

And yes, people do commit suicide when the secret comes out, and violence, including murder, can happen when they fool people. In other words, putting gender change out there as a cure-all is a bad idea.

juleswin
02-21-2018, 01:39 PM

I am sorry but this is just hyperbole to the max. Nobody is accepting this disorder as the normal. You confuse accepting the disorder as a real medical condition to be normalizing it. Yes, the medical profession no longer pretends that this disorder doesn't exists and they now treat it.

Heterosexuals are still consider the norm by virtually everybody and yes heterosexuals can be considered oppressive, sexist, homophobic, transphobic etc. There is nothing inherent about heterosexuals that would preclude them from being any of those things.

But you know something that is abnormal that most people in society including at least 90% of the people on this site consider to be normal? circumcision. We have people cutting off foreskin from little baby boys and majority of society considers it normal. I am not saying transgenderism will ever get to the place where circumcision is if it did, it would still be more better than circumcision because these ppl are harming themselves not others

There are grey areas in just about every area in life and gender is no exception.

juleswin
02-21-2018, 01:41 PM
Did you not read the OP? The court says that custody has changed from parents to grandparents, and that gender reassignment must start this year. Parents pay. She didn't ask to be an emancipated adult. Girl demanded a sex change. The judge so ordered.

Ok, they are transferring custody away from the parent. I think a 17 yr old should be able to make that decision for herself.

Also, parents pay? where is this info coming from?

Brian4Liberty
02-21-2018, 01:51 PM

Seems like a good solution. Parts all fit.

'We have the parts so we use them'

Brian4Liberty
02-21-2018, 01:57 PM
But you know something that is abnormal that most people in society including at least 90% of the people on this site consider to be normal? circumcision.

Wrong!

Survey says... only 39.71% agree with circumcision.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?201941-It-is-okay-for-a-parent-to-chop-off-part-of-a-baby-s&highlight=nocirc

Anti Federalist
02-21-2018, 02:14 PM
There are grey areas in just about every area in life and gender is no exception.

Nope.

2 + 2 = 4

Water is wet.

Fire is hot.

angelatc
02-21-2018, 02:23 PM
I am sorry but this is just hyperbole to the max.

If everybody just blocks and ignores him maybe he'll go away.

kcchiefs6465
02-21-2018, 02:48 PM

By CEYLAN YEGINSU

FEB. 15, 2018

When a transgender woman told doctors at a hospital in New York that she wanted to breast-feed her pregnant partner’s baby, they put her on a regimen of drugs that included an anti-nausea medication licensed in Britain and Canada but banned in the United States.

Within a month, according to the journal Transgender Health, the woman, 30, who was born male, was producing droplets of milk. Within three months — two weeks before the baby’s due date — she had increased her production to eight ounces of milk a day.

In the end, the study showed, “she was able to achieve sufficient breast milk volume to be the sole source of nourishment for her child for six weeks,” according to the journal.

Dr. Tamar Reisman and Zil Goldstein, a nurse practitioner, of the Mount Sinai Center for Transgender Medicine and Surgery in New York, say the case illustrates that, in some circumstances, modest but functional lactation can be induced in transgender women who did not give birth or undergo surgery.

“We believe that this is the first formal report in the medical literature of induced lactation in a transgender woman,” said the study’s authors, Dr. Reisman and Ms. Goldstein, a transgender activist and program director at the center. They were not immediately available for comment on Thursday.

Some hailed the case study, published in January, as a “breakthrough” for transgender families; others called it “dangerous” and “disturbing.” But if confirmed in wider studies, the regimen could represent a next major stage in transgender parenthood. Transgender men like Thomas Beatie, Trystan Reese and Kaci Sullivan have made headlines by giving birth. But breast-feeding for transgender women had not been officially documented.

Breast milk is considered the best form of nutrition for infants. Breast-fed babies have healthier immune systems, score higher on I.Q. tests and may be less prone to obesity than other babies. Advocacy campaigns have noted that the practice facilitates mother-child bonding, and saves families from spending money on infant formula. The World Health Organization, in setting new international bench marks for children’s growth, has said that breast-feeding is the biological norm.

But in the case published in Transgender Health, it is not known whether breast milk from this kind of induced lactation is equivalent to milk produced after giving birth by women who are not transgender.
Fucking gross.

juleswin
02-21-2018, 02:52 PM
Wrong!

Survey says... only 39.71% agree with circumcision.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?201941-It-is-okay-for-a-parent-to-chop-off-part-of-a-baby-s&highlight=nocirc

I said that 90% think its normal as in they won't think you are crazy if they see you taking a healthy young boy to the hospital to get circumcised. Not that 90% of the people accept it for themselves/kids. Big difference.

And add me among the 90% who now accepts this very abnormal tradition. This is because they (who ever they are) have convinced me that it is normal.

juleswin
02-21-2018, 02:55 PM
If everybody just blocks and ignores him maybe he'll go away.

Serious? there are very few people who still post on this site, it wouldn't make sense for me to block anyone(who hasn't blocked me 1st- you know who you are). But then again, I like debating with people and even though I think he gets carried away sometimes, I like the back and forth I have with him.

juleswin
02-21-2018, 02:57 PM

By CEYLAN YEGINSU

FEB. 15, 2018

This is going to scare you but a man has all the hormones and tissue necessary for producing breast milk and breast milk produced by a guy is indistinguishable from that produced by a woman.

juleswin
02-21-2018, 02:58 PM
Nope.

2 + 2 = 4

Water is wet.

Fire is hot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiR3DYfqWtk

Fire hot? might want to rethink that.

Anti Federalist
02-21-2018, 03:03 PM
This is going to scare you but a man has all the hormones and tissue necessary for producing breast milk and breast milk produced by a guy is indistinguishable from that produced by a woman.

Why would it scare me?

Why would you think I didn't already know that?

Why would you think it was not possible, in a healthy man, without massive infusions of artificial hormones?

Why would you think it was a good idea to feed that hormone laced milk to an infant?