PDA

View Full Version : "March for our lives" on Fox News Sunday

XNavyNuke
02-18-2018, 09:10 AM
Watching Chris Wallace pander to these kids. Guess I'm going to be wearing a 'badge of shame' come the next election. Mr Wallace didn't even challenge the 18 school shootings in 2018. Frustrating.

XNN

2:12 to 6:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prQpWJsxHT4

XNN

Raginfridus
02-18-2018, 09:16 AM
Anybody can see Gun Free Zones don't work.

Wallace is a tool.

XNavyNuke
02-18-2018, 09:23 AM
He treated Capt. Kelly with kid gloves as well. Expect to hear the panel call for full confiscation.

XNN

Raginfridus
02-18-2018, 09:37 AM
March For Alternatives To Government Fish Bowls

enhanced_deficit
02-18-2018, 09:41 AM
There were some reports that PTSD among children was sharply rising. If this trend is allowed togo unchecked, PTSD in childrens in our schools could rach such dangerous high level as was measured among children of Iraqi races soon after Iraqi Freedom shock n awe attacks.

Anti Federalist
02-18-2018, 09:54 AM
He treated Capt. Kelly with kid gloves as well. Expect to hear the panel call for full confiscation.

XNN

Come and get them.

Long past time to settle this, once and for all.

XNavyNuke
02-18-2018, 10:04 AM
Come and get them.

If these kids have anything to do with it, they would just as soon see you up against a wall. One of them pointed out that "you are either with us or against us." You know money is going to start flowing into pushing this march. It would be interesting to see the fingerprints on the checks, but we never will.

XNN

donnay
02-18-2018, 10:13 AM
Here come the neocons...

GOP Mega Donor: No More Money Without ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban

by AWR HAWKINS 17 Feb 2018

GOP mega donor and real estate developer Al Hoffman Jr. says he will not write another check to Republicans until that pass an “assault weapons” ban.

The New York Times reports that Hoffman made this announcement via an email that he sent to Jeb Bush and Gov. Rick Scott (R), among others. Hoffman was a major contributor to the George W. Bush presidential campaign. He also donated more than $1 million to a PAC supporting Jeb Bush’s failed presidential campaign bid.

Hoffman wrote, “For how many years now have we been doing this — having these experiences of terrorism, mass killings — and how many years has it been that nothing’s been done? It’s the end of the road for me.” He added, “I will not write another check unless they all support a ban on assault weapons. Enough is enough!”

Hoffman did not define an “assault weapon,” did not say whether it is a set type of firearm or just any rifle that has the cosmetic features banned by Democrats from 1994-2004. It must be noted that the Democrat ban did not ban the rifles, only the cosmetic features. Is that what Hoffman has in mind?

Or is Hoffman focused on the semiautomatic action of “assault weapons.” If so, will semiautomatic handguns have to be banned to appease him as well?

AWR Hawkins is an award-winning Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News, the host of the Breitbart podcast Bullets with AWR Hawkins, and the writer/curator of Down Range with AWR Hawkins, a weekly newsletter focused on all things Second Amendment, also for Breitbart News. He is the political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Twitter: @AWRHawkins. Reach him directly at awrhawkins@breitbart.com. Sign up to get Down Range at breitbart.com/downrange.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/17/top-gop-donor-no-money-without-assault-weapons-ban/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%2 9

Raginfridus
02-18-2018, 10:17 AM
There were some reports that PTSD among children was sharply rising. If this trend is allowed togo unchecked, PTSD in childrens in our schools could rach such dangerous high level as was measured among children of Iraqi races soon after Iraqi Freedom shock n awe attacks.

I doubt it. Doing your homework and asking Jenny out isnt the same as stealth bombers, and let's not forget the odds of being shot, at school or otherwise, are low. Even for soft targets like schools , where they know nobody's shooting back.

seapilot
02-18-2018, 11:53 AM
If they did this in mid 90's they might actually do something. Today they are marching against a brick wall. Too many people awake from all the hatred being spewed and now more than ever people that own guns are never going to give them up quietly. This is only going to increase more gun sales.

I do not understood why most people supporting gun control tend to be rabid anti-trump. If they really truly believed that he was dangerous and a future dictator they would be the last ones wanting the government to confiscate guns.

phill4paul
02-18-2018, 12:21 PM
Come and get them.

I ain't getting any younger.

euphemia
02-18-2018, 12:34 PM

More drugs coming down the pike.

XNavyNuke
02-18-2018, 01:39 PM
2:12 to 6:50

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=prQpWJsxHT4

XNN

Swordsmyth
02-18-2018, 02:02 PM
If they did this in mid 90's they might actually do something. Today they are marching against a brick wall. Too many people awake from all the hatred being spewed and now more than ever people that own guns are never going to give them up quietly. This is only going to increase more gun sales.

I agree, we mustn't become complacent but I don't believe anything will come of this.

shakey1
02-19-2018, 12:38 PM
... it was predictable.

XNavyNuke
03-25-2018, 02:13 PM
Another banner day for Mr. Wallace and his softball pitches. If the so-called "right wing" media doesn't call these adult children to task, I have no idea who will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWVCFBjPagM

XNN

Anti Federalist
03-25-2018, 02:49 PM
Another banner day for Mr. Wallace and his softball pitches. If the so-called "right wing" media doesn't call these adult children to task, I have no idea who will.

XNN

We will.

navy-vet
03-25-2018, 02:59 PM
We will.
hear hear!