PDA

View Full Version : FBI fails to act on intel in school shooting

Matt Collins
02-16-2018, 04:11 PM
Apparently the FBI was told multiple times that the recent school shooter in S Florida was a threat, and they did not act on that information.

Governor Rick Scott has called for the FBI Director's resignation:

https://www.local10.com/news/parkland-school-shooting/fbi-director-needs-to-resign-gov-rick-scott-says-after-fbi-admits-to-failing-to-investigate-tip

Zippyjuan
02-16-2018, 04:29 PM
Apparently the FBI was told multiple times that the recent school shooter in S Florida was a threat, and they did not act on that information.

Governor Rick Scott has called for the FBI Director's resignation:

https://www.local10.com/news/parkland-school-shooting/fbi-director-needs-to-resign-gov-rick-scott-says-after-fbi-admits-to-failing-to-investigate-tip

We should arrest anybody making any sort of threat against anybody. Can't be too careful. They might actually do something.

Jan2017
02-16-2018, 04:35 PM
We should arrest anybody making any sort of threat against anybody.

Bush 41, Bush 43, Clinton 42, Clinton 45

https://s26.postimg.org/4olebq609/uraniumoneplea.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

#18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro was found dead in his Washington DC apartment.
Wilcher had delivered a 105-page affidavit to Attorney General Janet Reno on 5.21.1993.

6.23.1993 Wilcher's badly decomposed body was found in his apartment.
Upon that gruesome discovery his apartment was sealed and searched and all documents removed.

COLD CASE "No cause of death was ever reported by the coroner."

#20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang.
Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, naked body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

COLD CASE: Cause of death: Unknown.

CaptUSA
02-16-2018, 04:50 PM
Never let a tragedy go to waste. Democrats want to take away your guns, and Republicans want to increase the police state. greaaat.

I wonder... A kid use a gun to take the lives of 17 people and we all call him a psychopath. But these guys use their tools (media, legislation, government edict) to steal the liberty of millions of Americans; what do we call them?!

timosman
02-16-2018, 04:57 PM
We should arrest anybody making any sort of threat against anybody. Can't be too careful. They might actually do something.

You and FBI might be lucky as stupidity is not a criminal offense. Not sure about gross negligence - Deputies called to suspected shooter’s home 39 times over seven years - https://nypost.com/2018/02/16/deputies-called-to-suspected-shooters-home-39-times-over-seven-years/

Jan2017
02-16-2018, 04:57 PM
We should arrest anybody making any sort of threat against anybody.

Bullying . . .

https://s26.postimg.org/4olebq609/uraniumoneplea.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

#3 – Vince Foster – Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm.
Died of a gunshot wound to the head in july 1993, 6 months into the Clinton42 administration, ruled a suicide.

timosman
02-16-2018, 05:00 PM
#3 – Vince Foster – Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm.
Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

This is the kind of BS they force everybody to believe in for fear of losing their job(life?). Everybody knows they wouldn't lie to us. Right? RIGHT?

Zippyjuan
02-16-2018, 05:01 PM
You and FBI might be lucky as stupidity is not a criminal offense. Not sure about gross negligence - Deputies called to suspected shooter’s home 39 times over seven years - https://nypost.com/2018/02/16/deputies-called-to-suspected-shooters-home-39-times-over-seven-years/

What charges should he have been arrested for? What crimes were committed? Should the government have the power to put people in jail or mental institutions because the do not approve of their behavior? What should the FBI have done?

Details about the calls to the Broward County Sheriff’s Office — obtained from police records by CNN — were not immediately available and it was impossible to determine if all involved Cruz.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/shooter-profile-invs/index.html

Another neighbor, concerned about Cruz "acting weird" in the backyard took video of him dressed in boxer shorts shooting what appeared to be a BB gun. The man, who asked not to be identified, said his wife watched Cruz shooting bottles, cans and buckets over and over again for two days in October 2017. He sometimes pointed the gun toward their window, the man said.

He recalled Cruz stealing peoples' mail, throwing rocks at cars and tormenting animals. He described one incident in which he said Cruz "cornered a squirrel and was trying to throw rocks at it and kill it."

"Teen arrested for throwing rocks!"
"Teen in jail for shooting BB gun in back yard!"

He was depressed because his mom died. Is that a crime?

Not everyone who crossed paths with Cruz saw reason for concern. The attorney for the family who took him in after his mother's death said they were aware of trouble he'd earlier had at school and saw signs of depression.

But, "they didn't see any danger," Jim Lewis said of the unidentified family. "They are horrified just like everybody else."

Lewis described Cruz as "a smaller kid" and said there was an indication "there may have been some bullying going on."

phill4paul
02-16-2018, 05:05 PM
What charges should he have been arrested for? What crimes were committed? Should the government have the power to put people in jail or mental institutions because the do not approve of their behavior? What should the FBI have done?

You do know that there are laws regarding the communication of a threat? These laws are in place to save the sorry sons-a-bitches that communicate threats from those such as myself who would just as soon eliminate them.

CaptUSA
02-16-2018, 05:05 PM
Dammit, you all! Stop making me agree with Zippy!

Zippyjuan
02-16-2018, 05:13 PM
You do know that there are laws regarding the communication of a threat? These laws are in place to save the sorry sons-a-bitches that communicate threats from those such as myself who would just as soon eliminate them.

What sort of credible, specific threats did he make?

to save the sorry sons-a-bitches that communicate threats from those such as myself who would just as soon eliminate them.

Is that a credible threat to kill somebody? Should the FBI come and arrest you?

timosman
02-16-2018, 05:18 PM

Zippy makes no claims. How can you agree with him?:confused:

phill4paul
02-16-2018, 05:19 PM
What sort of credible, specific threats did he make?

Is that a credible threat to kill somebody? Should the FBI come and arrest you?

I suppose we'll never know given that they never investigated the complainant or the accused. They were obviously too busy with Russians.

I did mention that there were laws in place to keep me from having the need to, didn't I? See? I'm just a law abiding American.

lilymc
02-16-2018, 05:20 PM

Gee I wonder why. / sarc

Swordsmyth
02-16-2018, 05:28 PM
^^^THIS^^^
I need a shower now.

Zippy makes no claims. How can you agree with him?:confused:

Zippy is making a good point by implication. (eeeeewww, that left a bad taste on my tongue)

Not only shouldn't the FBI be engaging in "pre-crime" but they shouldn't be involved in an entirely local homicide.

newbitech
02-16-2018, 05:29 PM
This kind of stuff is like natural disasters in my mind. caring for a mentally ill person is a 24/7 task and even then we only exacerbate the problem with the crazy chemical cocktails we feed them if only to placate our immense dissatisfaction for any kind of focus or acknowledgement that this problem is unsolvable.

we are in total denial about the level of mental illness in this country, yet most folks are on some kind of mind altering drug and gladly accept the definition of normal to be "not committing mass murder today".

we live in a dangerous world. population growth and the exposure to immediate information makes it seems like the impact from natural disasters are on the rise when in reality, the problem of natural disasters has been with us since the beginning. There is no way to stop it. We just have to be prepared and protect ourselves. that is all.

CaptUSA
02-16-2018, 05:33 PM
This kind of stuff is like natural disasters in my mind. caring for a mentally ill person is a 24/7 task and even then we only exacerbate the problem with the crazy chemical cocktails we feed them if only to placate our immense dissatisfaction for any kind of focus or acknowledgement that this problem is unsolvable.

we are in total denial about the level of mental illness in this country, yet most folks are on some kind of mind altering drug and gladly accept the definition of normal to be "not committing mass murder today".

we live in a dangerous world. population growth and the exposure to immediate information makes it seems like the impact from natural disasters are on the rise when in reality, the problem of natural disasters has been with us since the beginning. There is no way to stop it. We just have to be prepared and protect ourselves. that is all.
Very wise post.

You'll never see the media going after psychotropic drugs - the manufacturers of these drugs are some of the media's biggest advertisers!

euphemia
02-16-2018, 05:42 PM
And on this forum, all we can talk about is guns and law enforcement. The government has proven it can't deliver quality education, and having students alive at the end of the day is not a moral victory.

If we want to make a push, this is the time to end the government system.

There were 3000 students at Douglas High School. If Cruz had help, or found a way to prevent students from running out the exits, he could have killed more than 17 people.

Swordsmyth
02-16-2018, 05:47 PM
And on this forum, all we can talk about is guns and law enforcement. The government has proven it can't deliver quality education, and having students alive at the end of the day is not a moral victory.

There were 3000 students at Douglas High School. If Cruz had help, or found a way to prevent students from running out the exits, he could have killed more than 17 people.

The government school system isn't going away as long as the economy stinks, these days both parents have to work and can't afford schooling for their children without the government making people without children subsidize them, school vouchers are the best we can hope for until we fix the economy.

dannno
02-16-2018, 05:48 PM
I wonder... A kid use a gun to take the lives of 17 people and we all call him a psychopath. But these guys use their tools (media, legislation, government edict) to steal the liberty of millions of Americans; what do we call them?!

Highly efficient psychopaths.

Zippyjuan
02-16-2018, 05:48 PM

We should give him more help and more guns so he can overthrow the entire school system. (50 million K-12 students did not kill anybody this week- it is the school's fault!)

euphemia
02-16-2018, 05:50 PM
The government school system isn't going away as long as the economy stinks, these days both parents have to work and can't afford schooling for their children without the government making people without children subsidize them, school vouchers are the best we can hope for until we fix the economy.

I don't know about that. We managed to home school for 10 years. We didn't live large, but it is doable with realistic expectations. We don't live large, now, so it is possible to do it on one income, or with adjustments to work schedules.

euphemia
02-16-2018, 05:52 PM
PS: Douglas High School is an affluent neighborhood in an affluent county. Almost every single student had a cell phone. Almost all students have cell phones, even in poor communities. Just shows you how expectations have risen.

jkr
02-16-2018, 05:52 PM
Stop him?
they wanted him to do it

phill4paul
02-16-2018, 05:55 PM
^^^THIS^^^
I need a shower now.

Zippy is making a good point by implication. (eeeeewww, that left a bad taste on my tongue)

Not only shouldn't the FBI be engaging in "pre-crime" but they shouldn't be involved in an entirely local homicide.

There shouldn't be an FBI. Which this increasingly proves. Plenty of assets and millions of dollars to find out that Russia participated in social media propaganda during the election. Kinda reminds me of Rand's waste report about the money spent to determine if Japanese quail have more sex when on cocaine.
I'm just pointing out that this was perhaps the reason they have a hot line for this specific threat.
But, it's funny you should mention as to why the FBI was involved so quickly. I was reading in another article that the bail bondsman that reported him for posting "I want to become a professional school shooter." got a call from the FBI within 30 mins. of the shooting asking him to call them back. Pretty quick work there wouldn't you think?

Swordsmyth
02-16-2018, 06:05 PM
There shouldn't be an FBI. Which this increasingly proves. Plenty of assets and millions of dollars to find out that Russia participated in social media propaganda during the election. Kinda reminds me of Rand's waste report about the money spent to determine if Japanese quail have more sex when on cocaine.
I'm just pointing out that this was perhaps the reason they have a hot line for this specific threat.
But, it's funny you should mention as to why the FBI was involved so quickly. I was reading in another article that the bail bondsman that reported him for posting "I want to become a professional school shooter." got a call from the FBI within 30 mins. of the shooting asking him to call them back. Pretty quick work there wouldn't you think?

http://www.cryptogon.com/?p=52348

Update: On the Day of the Shooting, Teachers Were Told There Would Soon Be a “Code Red” or “Lockdown” Drill

Via: Miami Herald (http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200190199.html):
When the fire alarm rang near the end of the school day on Wednesday at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, teacher Ernest Rospierski assumed it was a “code red” drill.
Earlier that day at a staff meeting, teachers had been told there would soon be a “code red” or “lockdown” drill — in which teachers and students practice their response to an immediate threat — but they hadn’t been told the date.
Rospierski was sitting at his desk around 2:25 p.m. when the fire alarm rang. His students filed out of their third-floor classroom and made their way toward the stairs. Then Rospierski heard the sound of gunfire.

One Response to “Florida High School Shooting”

pookie Says:
February 15th, 2018 at 12:37 pm (http://www.cryptogon.com/?p=52348#comment-26978) Bubba Rum Das over at ZeroHedge reports:
“It’s obviously a False Flag; I was listening to an NPR interview of two sophomore girls who were there; first BOTH of them said they “thought it was a DRILL, because a DHS drill had been scheduled”…
Also, they both said they heard the helicopters BEFORE the shooting started; apparently there was also an MRAP there w/ numerous SWAT teams almost instantly after the shooting started-
Along w/ that, for 17 people killed along w/ 20 injured, only about 4 ambulances showed up in over two hours of footage covering then incident that I watched on the mainstream networks!
DHS emergency trailer also present, that you see at almost all the Drills…”
_____
Any of these mass murders ever take place when there ISN’T a “drill” going on? Scheduled drills should be the sign for everyone to stay home that day.

Draw your own conclusions.

navy-vet
02-16-2018, 06:34 PM
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/27973037_10211292348845484_1921081750559923432_n.j pg?oh=51aafe1b74fe564d2dbed55a5405bb9b&oe=5B1243FA

This was how it all began. I remember, the day. A few years later, they ended corporal punishment in the schools and in the home. Then a few years after that ,when the kids were out of control, big pharm began producing drugs like Ritalin and labeling kids with ADD. Then came the SSRI's and Columbine.

Swordsmyth
02-16-2018, 06:41 PM
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/27973037_10211292348845484_1921081750559923432_n.j pg?oh=51aafe1b74fe564d2dbed55a5405bb9b&oe=5B1243FA

This was how it all began. I remember, the day. A few years later, they ended corporal punishment in the schools and in the home. Then a few years after that ,when the kids were out of control, big pharm began producing drugs like Ritalin and labeling kids with ADD. Then came the SSRI's and Columbine.

You must spread some reputation around......

pcosmar
02-16-2018, 06:43 PM
Stop him?
they wanted him to do it

That is my opinion..

and in a rare case of one surviving to speak,, claimed "voices" told him what to do. (Voice to skull)

and the kid was textbook material for programing. Emotionally and mentally vulnerable,,and on prescribed hypnotic drugs.

he was handled.

Jan2017
02-16-2018, 06:44 PM

Our institutions fail us . . .
US educational, medical, political institutions FAIL

XNavyNuke
02-16-2018, 07:19 PM
The problem is that public schools and college campuses are not enough like a supermax prison. We will get there eventually though.

XNN

euphemia
02-16-2018, 07:28 PM
Other mass shooters and terrorists were similarly on the FBI’s radar — or should have been — before they carried out their deadly attacks.

The FBI Keeps Missing Mass Shooters Before It’s Too Late (http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/15/fbi-missing-mass-shooters-florida-nikolas-cruz-omar-mateen/)

I believe they call this criminal negligence.

Jan2017
02-16-2018, 08:06 PM

Kids are drugged by Big Pharma and the health care institutions/providers from doctors to nurse practitioners. . .
No one should be ok/complacent about their dangerous drugs -
either the over-the-counter ones like tylenol with serious, deadly hepatotoxicity
to supposed serotonin drugs that "science" acknowledges are not really fully known mechanisms and biokinetics
of how they act - just that they "work" - bullsh!t
Give the kids regular vitamin D supplement for "serotonin" type actions, if they can't get or tolerate whole milk, fer' Chris' sake !

timosman
02-16-2018, 08:11 PM
Kids are drugged by Big Pharma and the health care institutions/providers from doctors to nurse practitioners. . .
No one should be ok/complacent about their dangerous drugs -
either the over-the-counter ones like tylenol with serious, deadly hepatotoxicity
to supposed serotonin drugs that "science" acknowledges are not really fully known mechanisms and biokinetics
of how they act - just that they "work" - bullsh!t
Give the kids regular vitamin D supplement for "serotonin" supplements, if they can't get it from whole milk, fer' Chris' sake !

You want me to act responsible?!:cool:

Anti Globalist
02-16-2018, 08:18 PM
Typical FBI. All the more reason it needs to be abolished.

timosman
02-16-2018, 08:24 PM
Typical FBI. All the more reason it needs to be abolished.

You don't understand. We didn't have enough money. If we only could do a cover-up like we asked for, everything would have been fine.

More incompetence.

TheTexan
02-16-2018, 08:52 PM

Couldn't agree more.

Jan2017
02-16-2018, 09:11 PM
Couldn't agree more.

Yep . . . start with bullying that leads to suicide, like HRC's 6 months of tormenting Vince Foster in 1993.

euphemia
02-16-2018, 09:48 PM
One more thing to keep in mind is that the FBI spies on you and me. They keep looking for something they don't recognize when it walks right up and bites them on the nose.

Danke
02-16-2018, 09:54 PM
The FBI doesn’t need to trample on his rights, just divert man power to monitor such individuals instead of going towards wild goose chases in the partisan election probe.

prevention is worth a pound of cure

Swordsmyth
02-16-2018, 10:02 PM
The FBI doesn’t need to trample on his rights, just divert man power to monitor such individuals instead of going towards wild goose chases in the partisan election probe.

prevention is worth a pound of cure

It's a local issue, their only job was to alert the local police and let them deal with him.

Danke
02-16-2018, 10:04 PM
It's a local issue, their only job was to alert the local police and let them deal with him.

Alert them? He had like 39 visits from the police already.

timosman
02-16-2018, 10:05 PM

Those were to his neighbor. Let's stick with the facts. :cool:

Jan2017
02-16-2018, 10:06 PM
One more thing to keep in mind is that the FBI spies on you and me. They keep looking for something they don't recognize when it walks right up and bites them on the nose.

Those were to his neighbor. Let's stick with the facts. :cool:

They also just make sh!t up as well . . . the Federal Bureau of Incompetence is like a "lost dog"

euphemia
02-16-2018, 10:07 PM
They also just make sh!t up as well . . . the Federal Bureau of Incompetence is like a "lost dog"

It's as if they don't like the silver platter on which the evidence is handed to them.

Swordsmyth
02-16-2018, 10:08 PM
The FBI wouldn't know that when they received the report, they would have a duty to place a call to the local officials and rely the information, after that the feds would have no business being involved with a local homicide threat.

timosman
02-16-2018, 10:09 PM
It's as if they don't like the silver platter on which the evidence is handed to them.

We have a much better understanding of the situation than an average citizen could possibly have.:cool:

Jan2017
02-16-2018, 10:12 PM

The made-up "intel' "dossiers" "texts" of all, are such an info overload, the silver platter is buried under all the horsesh!t
and the real platter is never visible.

euphemia
02-16-2018, 10:13 PM
We have a much better understanding of the situation than an average citizen could possibly have.:cool:

Tell that to the average citizens who will be buring their dead loved ones this week.

timosman
02-16-2018, 10:17 PM
Tell that to the average citizens who will be buring their dead loved ones this week.

Keeping the country safe is not without risks.

Jan2017
02-16-2018, 10:26 PM
The FBI wouldn't know that when they received the report, they would have a duty to place a call to the local officials and rely the information, after that the feds would have no business being involved with a local homicide threat.

The "duty" to contact local authority . . . meh, easily mucked up
inside all sorts of interstate or international activities embeded within a "local homicide threat"

Swordsmyth
02-16-2018, 10:28 PM
All sorts of interstate or international activities embed within a "local homicide threat" . . .
Perhaps, but they still need probable cause for a federal crime to get involved.

Swordsmyth
02-16-2018, 10:29 PM
Keeping the country safe is not without risks.

And the FBI will defend America to the last citizen.

Jan2017
02-16-2018, 10:35 PM
Perhaps, but they still need probable cause for a federal crime to get involved.

Probable cause . . . ok here there are dead bodies.
Probable cause for some interstate connection may happen more than they'd let on, and gets beyond skill set of local authority to investigate across state lines.

Swordsmyth
02-16-2018, 10:36 PM
Probable cause . . . ok here there are dead bodies.
That's probable cause for homicide, a local matter, show me probable cause for a federal crime and the FBI can stick it's nose in.

euphemia
02-17-2018, 06:33 AM

They were there after the fact.

Jan2017
02-17-2018, 06:50 AM
NY Times headline this Saturday february 17, 2018 reads simply

Warned About Suspect, FBI Didn't Act

"tip from someone last month that Cruz said sometin' about committing a school shooting"

"Said" . . . = hearsay ?

nikcers
02-17-2018, 07:42 AM
They didn't need probably cause to get involved in the 2016 presidential election.

Jan2017
02-17-2018, 07:51 AM
They didn't need probably cause to get involved in the 2016 presidential election.

Clinton crime syndicate has produced enough dead bodies and some cold cases -
no statute of limitations on murder and conspiracy to murder by the Clintons administration and First Lady for sure.

nikcers
02-17-2018, 08:37 AM
Clinton crime syndicate has produced enough dead bodies and some cold cases -
no statute of limitations on murder and conspiracy to murder by the Clintons administration and First Lady for sure.

Martial law is the imposition of direct military control of normal civilian functions of government,
Trump’s elevation of a cadre of current and retired generals marks a striking departure for a country that for generations has positioned civilian leaders above and apart from the military.

“This is the only time in modern presidential history when we’ve had a small number of people from the uniformed world hold this much influence over the chief executive,” said John E. McLaughlin, a former acting director of the CIA who served in seven administrations. “They are right now playing an extraordinary role.”

TheCount
02-17-2018, 08:37 AM
The FBI doesn’t need to trample on his rights, just divert man power to monitor such individuals

And then what?

euphemia
02-17-2018, 09:13 AM
And then what?

Officially warning the school would have been a start.

Raginfridus
02-17-2018, 09:36 AM
Did he attend that school?

phill4paul
02-17-2018, 10:02 AM
Did he attend that school?

Yes. He was expelled.

The man suspected of opening fire inside a Florida high school on Wednesday, killing at least 17 people, is a former student who had been expelled for disciplinary reasons, the authorities said.

Sheriff Scott Israel of Broward County, Fla., said that the man, Nikolas Cruz, 19, previously attended Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland but was expelled after getting into trouble. He was enrolled at another Broward County school, officials said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/14/us/nikolas-cruz-florida-shooting.html

phill4paul
02-17-2018, 10:16 AM
NY Times headline this Saturday february 17, 2018 reads simply

Warned About Suspect, FBI Didn't Act

"tip from someone last month that Cruz said sometin' about committing a school shooting"

"Said" . . . = hearsay ?

From the FBI....

On January 5, 2018, a person close to Nikolas Cruz contacted the FBI’s Public Access Line (PAL) tipline to report concerns about him. The caller provided information about Cruz’s gun ownership, desire to kill people, erratic behavior, and disturbing social media posts, as well as the potential of him conducting a school shooting.

Under established protocols, the information provided by the caller should have been assessed as a potential threat to life. The information then should have been forwarded to the FBI Miami Field Office, where appropriate investigative steps would have been taken.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-statement-on-the-shooting-in-parkland-florida

If someone were to call the local sheriff and report "I have noticed something strange at my neighbors house. He has a shed in his back yard. Sometimes at night he will unlock the door, go inside and then he and a young girl, perhaps 13 will exit. He will play on a swing set for an hour then return to the shed with her, afterwards exiting by himself and re-locking the door." Hearsay? Perhaps. Until investigated and either proven or dis-proven.

pcosmar
02-17-2018, 10:57 AM
He failed to shoot himself in the head.

He broke conditioning and fled,, dropping the rifle and ammo.

This kid needs protection as well as competent defense. and his handler needs to be investigated as well.

TheCount
02-18-2018, 02:19 AM
Officially warning the school would have been a start.
So that they could call the FBI and tell them about a threat?

Jan2017
02-18-2018, 10:31 AM
This is the kind of BS they force everybody to believe in for fear of losing their job(life?). Everybody knows they wouldn't lie to us. Right? RIGHT?

Jimmy Rybicki was FBI Director Comey's Chief of Staff . . . an equivalent to Nixon's H.R. Haldeman, but Rybicki is looking at more prison time for seditious conspiracy -
Strozk, Page and the Ohr family household can plead for lighter sentences - or down to multiple counts of misdemeanor.

Rybicki can hang, but boxcar his felonies and let Jim spend the rest of his life in the Federal penitentiary of his choice. He'll have a job there, laundering or sometin'

Raginfridus
02-18-2018, 10:37 AM
Jimmy Rybicki was FBI Director Comey's Chief of Staff . . . an equivalent to Nixon's H.R. Haldeman, but Rybicki is looking at more prison time for seditious conspiracy -
Strozk, Page and the Ohr family household can plead for lighter sentences - or down to multiple counts of misdemeanor.

Rybicki can hang, but boxcar his felonies and let Jim spend the rest of his life in the Federal penitentiary of his choice. He'll have a job there, laundering or sometin'There's probably a special wing at adult daycare for USG tools like for mobsters in Goodfellas.

timosman
02-18-2018, 10:37 AM
https://i.imgur.com/cfQPDnz.jpg

euphemia
02-18-2018, 10:54 AM

I believe you are being deliberately obtuse. No, Junior, so they could watch for him or install an airlock system at the main door, or have armed security on campus. There were a lot of things they could have done. If they had known in time, they could have accomplished all of that on winter break.

There were many things the school system, the local government, and the state government could have done had they known there was a threat in that area by someone who had attended school in that area.

There are never any guarantees, but there is always more than can be done. The threat itself was enough to bring Cruz in for questioning.

specsaregood
02-18-2018, 11:17 AM
This whole mess just reinforces Randal's point that he has made many times; that the intelligence community has spent so much effort collecting everybit of information on everybody that that can't see/investigate the real threats. they are busy listening to the noise and missing the signal.

Valli6
02-18-2018, 11:52 AM

The state of Florida has the Baker Act, "under which he can be held involuntarily for up to 12 hours for an involuntary psychiatric exam."

They put this questionable law on their books and probably celebrated themselves when it passed. Under what circumstances did they imagine using it, if not for something like this?

School shooter’s brother committed to mental facility
By Dean Balsamini February 17, 2018 | 11:26a

...Authorities removed someone Friday from the home of Rocxanne Deschamps, a longtime family friend of the Cruz brothers who took them in after their adoptive mother died of pneumonia in November, The Palm Beach Post reported.

A friend of Deschamps confirmed Zachary Cruz, who turns 18 next week, was the person removed from the home.

The younger Cruz brother was involuntarily committed under Florida’s Baker Act, under which he can be held involuntarily for up to 12 hours for an involuntary psychiatric exam. It’s unclear if he’s been released.

Nikolas Cruz left Deschamps’ Lantana, FL mobile home around Thanksgiving after he and Deschamps squared off over a gun.

“He bought a gun and wanted to bring it into my house,” she said in comments that have since been wiped from her Facebook page, the paper reported.

Chad Bennett, a family friend, said Deschamps gave Cruz an ultimatum and Cruz “chose the gun and he left.” He moved in with family in northern Broward county, a Cruz family lawyer told the newspaper...

https://nypost.com/2018/02/17/school-shooters-brother-committed-to-mental-facility

phill4paul
02-18-2018, 12:30 PM
It's not the psych meds, guns or anything else. It's da woemenz! :D

In another disturbing development, a new report shows that a Florida child services agency knew about Nikolas Cruz and even investigated him.

The Florida Department of Children and Families was tipped off about Cruz after he cut his arms on a Snapchat video and indicated that he planned to buy a gun, according to the Sun-Sentinel. The department even visited Cruz and questioned him before eventually determining that he “was at a low risk of harming himself or others.”

It’s unclear how the investigation began, as the state’s report does not say who called in the tip, but the agents visited Cruz in November 2016–a few months before his mother died. At that time, Cruz was undergoing mental health counseling. His mother told investigators that Cruz’s depression was a result of a breakup with a girl “who was cheating on him.”

https://rare.us/rare-news/across-the-u-s-a/yet-another-agency-says-that-they-were-tipped-off-about-nikolas-cruz/

Jan2017
02-18-2018, 12:34 PM
From the FBI....

Hearsay? Perhaps. Until investigated and either proven or dis-proven.

The FBI hotline / tipline is routinely ignored - they won't investigate or return a call as follow-up to a tipster to "investigate".
Is it because it may not be a federal issue/jurisdiction . . . but heck, cross a state line with an out-of-state license plate (not what happened in Floride but just sayin')
and attempt murder using vehicle as a weapon, but they won't investigate. They may as well close the Federal Bureau of Incompetence with that "tipline".
Too busy with Strozk and Page trists of fornicating or whatevr they do in the sack to "investigate" anything really. They blew it again with Cruz it seems.

And the scenario with the 13-yr old yadayada is a state issue the FBI would and will ignore on first glance - never gets investigated.

FBI= morons

Jan2017
02-18-2018, 12:38 PM
This whole mess just reinforces Randal's point that he has made many times; that the intelligence community has spent so much effort collecting everybit of information on everybody that that can't see/investigate the real threats. they are busy listening to the noise and missing the signal.
Yep, +rep

navy-vet
02-18-2018, 02:57 PM
I wondered how long it would take for him to become Jason Bourne....

Raginfridus
02-18-2018, 04:31 PM

https://rare.us/rare-news/across-the-u-s-a/yet-another-agency-says-that-they-were-tipped-off-about-nikolas-cruz/That's what whiskeys for.

https://youtu.be/vY-epx63Dd8

navy-vet
02-18-2018, 06:33 PM
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/02/florida_school_shooting_nicola.html

AuH20
02-18-2018, 07:31 PM
This type of stuff never happened in the 50s, 60s, 70s or 80s. And you could own all types of lethal weapons. Anyone with a working brain can see that this isn't a weapons problem.

Jan2017
02-18-2018, 09:54 PM

That's what whiskeys for.

https://youtu.be/vY-epx63Dd8

guns and whiskey ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWNKHi2joJE

timosman
02-18-2018, 09:55 PM
This type of stuff never happened in the 50s, 60s, 70s or 80s. And you could own all types of lethal weapons. Anyone with a working brain can see that this isn't a weapons problem.

The end of the Cold War and the need for a new bogeyman.

TheCount
02-18-2018, 10:19 PM
Must be cultural.

pcosmar
02-18-2018, 11:44 PM
Must be cultural.

Social Engineering.

Elitist culture perhaps.

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-19-2018, 12:54 PM
How many of these pieces of "intel" do they get on a regular basis? If every suspected person was put in jail there'd be twice as many people in jail

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-19-2018, 12:56 PM
Also how many of these school shootings take place in private schools?

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-19-2018, 12:56 PM
it happened but it wasn't on the news for 5 weeks and there was no internet for people to learn this information

pcosmar
02-19-2018, 01:45 PM
it happened but it wasn't on the news for 5 weeks and there was no internet for people to learn this information

NO,, it did not.
and I went to a school with over 2000 students and lots of guns.
Had a shooting range in the basement.. We trained with M-14s. Had an armory,, 3 full auto.

This shit didn't happen. Not till after the creation of the CIA,, and MKultra.

Drug manufacturers and Headshrinkers+Wargamers. Social Control. Mind Control.
They have had the ability to create monsters at will.

Anti Federalist
02-19-2018, 02:02 PM

https://rare.us/rare-news/across-the-u-s-a/yet-another-agency-says-that-they-were-tipped-off-about-nikolas-cruz/

I know your comment was tongue-in-cheek, but there is no question that a breakup/divorce can send an already unstable man "over the edge".

Anti Federalist
02-19-2018, 02:05 PM

Wow, confirms what I have thought all along.

Raginfridus
02-19-2018, 02:08 PM
NO,, it did not.
and I went to a school with over 2000 students and lots of guns.
Had a shooting range in the basement.. We trained with M-14s. Had an armory,, 3 full auto.

This $#@! didn't happen. Not till after the creation of the CIA,, and MKultra.

Drug manufacturers and Headshrinkers+Wargamers. Social Control. Mind Control.
They have had the ability to create monsters at will.Charles Whitman seems to be the first. They also called him a loner. I haven't done my own research, but there seem to be two kinds: the ones who snap on loved ones, kill them, then go out and mass murder, and the kind who make a plan of it.

Root
02-19-2018, 02:15 PM
They should just color code the murders in blue too. This would save on bits and bandwidth and stuff.

shakey1
02-19-2018, 02:55 PM
Famous But Incompetent

pcosmar
02-19-2018, 03:25 PM
Charles Whitman seems to be the first. They also called him a loner. I haven't done my own research, but there seem to be two kinds: the ones who snap on loved ones, kill them, then go out and mass murder, and the kind who make a plan of it.

ALL under professional "care".

The "care" and the Profession should both be scrutinized.

I do not believe any longer that these are unintended consequences.
Rather I believe these shooters to be victims just as much as their targets.

while the perps investigate themselves and the media obfuscates the facts.

Swordsmyth
02-19-2018, 04:30 PM
ALL under professional "care".

The "care" and the Profession should both be scrutinized.

I do not believe any longer that these are unintended consequences.
Rather I believe these shooters to be victims just as much as their targets.

while the perps investigate themselves and the media obfuscates the facts.

^^THIS^^

acptulsa
02-19-2018, 05:33 PM
See something.

Say something.

Get ignored.