PDA

View Full Version : VP Mike Pence gets "punked" at Olympics

Jan2017
02-12-2018, 07:09 AM
sounds more like Mike Pence is being a punk.+rep

Vice-President of the United States of America was so disgusted by the plate put before him,
he acted like the high school cheerleader and VP candidate he ran against in the disgraceful
November 2016 US election.
Baby girl just had to walk out in protest . . .
"Oh, I just can't pour melted white chocolate over my dessert plate - Yuccky!"

https://s26.postimg.org/iznho1s6x/penceolympics01.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Shows that the true purpose of Pence being there is to be Washington's "evil eye" to try to thwart or disrupt any chance for peace, increased diplomacy or trade between the North and South.

Not only did Pence refuse to stand when when the rest of the stadium rose to applaud when the north and south athletes marched together under a unity flag,
but during a dinner reception for foreign dignitaries Pence got up and walked out of the dinner when the dessert of a blue chocolate unity Korea was served. (https://news.antiwar.com/2018/02/09/historic-handshake-marks-hopeful-start-to-winter-olympics/) The dessert was a symbolic "blue chocolate map of the Koreas divided by a dark chocolate piece of barbed wire (http://www.news18.com/news/world/at-olympic-reception-a-plate-of-hope-to-break-the-ice-between-north-and-south-korea-1656305.html). Guests were encouraged to pour white chocolate on top to dissolve the barbed wire."

. . .

And while Pence went around shaking the hands of all the other VIPs present, Pence notably would not shake hands with any of the North Korean guests (http://www.dw.com/en/historic-handshake-marks-korean-unity-at-olympic-opening-ceremony/a-42522184).

As if it weren't embarrassing enough that the US has the equivalent of a jealous high school gossip girl at the UN desperately trying to reform her elite click squad and regain her popularity as leader of the click;
Now the Vice President of the USA is reduced to juvenile middle school sleights and snubs because he doesn't want North Korea making friends with any of little Pence's classmates.
This is what the mentality of US "leadership" has been reduced to.

I'd think the door is wide open now for President Trump to consider a different Vice-President-elect -
if he decides to seek re-election ?

Or should the 45th President just opt for the Vice-President's removal to increase popularity ratings ?
- kinda like VP Spiro Agnew getting canned by Nixon/Congress before Watergate scandal completed
to avoid that criminal to jus' become next in line for a soon out-the-door President Nixon.

Really drain that swamp. FIRE PENCE !

if you twitter, I suggest #FirePence

Root
02-12-2018, 07:28 AM
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/27858644_2017373874958769_8138294896894723013_n.jp g?oh=998c955573576ea6e95194bc5bd3d95f&oe=5B13072D

spudea
02-12-2018, 07:29 AM
pretty sure the states send the pair to Washington as a package deal, pence can't be fired by DJT.

ILUVRP
02-12-2018, 07:31 AM
i am not a fan of trump , but anybody is better than pence .

Jan2017
02-12-2018, 07:42 AM
pretty sure the states send the pair to Washington as a package deal, pence can't be fired by DJT.

Fired in the sense that Mike Pence can be removed from the 2020 ticket - if it all even gets that far.
There is that junior Senator from Kentucky that could be popular enough for a re-election bid.
Trump is a sure GOP 2020 loss with a VP Pence forevermore.

Congress ultimately fired Spiro Agnew . . . thank goodness.

jkr
02-12-2018, 07:50 AM
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/27858644_2017373874958769_8138294896894723013_n.jp g?oh=998c955573576ea6e95194bc5bd3d95f&oe=5B13072D

https://maximumonerealty.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/kilroy-was-at-maximum-one.jpg

shakey1
02-12-2018, 09:25 AM
fucking Pence... what a turd.

dannno
02-12-2018, 09:36 AM
fucking Pence... what a turd.

Ya well if one of our athletes defects to South Korea during the games, I'm pretty sure Pence isn't going to go murder their family.

Influenza
02-12-2018, 09:37 AM
lmao, Pence is 100% on page with Trump on N.Korea. Trump thinks meeting with head swampcreature kissinger is a positive, notable event. You know, the guy who would support a preemptive nuclear strike on N.K.

dannno
02-12-2018, 09:38 AM
lmao, Pence is 100% on page with Trump on N.Korea. Trump thinks meeting with head swampcreature kissinger is a positive, notable event. You know, the guy who would support a preemptive nuclear strike on N.K.

South Korea’s Leader Credits Trump for North Korea Talks

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/10/world/asia/moon-jae-in-trump-north-korea.html

Ya, same page :rolleyes:

Fucking clueless..

Influenza
02-12-2018, 09:53 AM

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/10/world/asia/moon-jae-in-trump-north-korea.html

$#@!ing clueless..
Just because President of S.K gave credit to Trump doesn't mean that Trump actually deserves any. Obviously it's politically advantageous for S.K president to compliment Trump regardless.

Here's what we can definitely credit Trump for:

-being silent as his VP choice makes an ass of himself at the Olympics
-Discussing N.K with Kissinger, a guy who wants to nuke them
-Saying "Only one thing will work with N.K" (military action)
-Said "talks with N.K are a waste of time" and he'd like Tillerson to be a little tougher.
-increased sanctions on N.K and talking of more increases

acptulsa
02-12-2018, 09:57 AM
Oh, gee. Here's dannno quoting the mainstream media and calling people names again.

Surprise, surprise.

Well, I wonder why the Times likes it when Trump plays 'bad cop' to all the world? Because the MIC owns them, perhaps? So why should I be impressed by their fakenews?

nikcers

$#@!ing clueless..

Ya hopefully Trump will tire of this all very soon. My initial guesses of 6 months to a year may have been a little bit optimistic.

$#@!ing clueless.

goldenequity

of course he does... we need to get him on a lazy susan with puckered lips and just spin it.

Brian4Liberty
02-12-2018, 11:04 AM

Is everyone supposed to stand for every team? Sounds like an attempt to manufacture a "slight".

IIRC, Pence stood for the US team while Ms. NK sat and scowled.

oyarde
02-12-2018, 11:44 AM
Whatever Pence is doing . He is doing what he was asked . He is also more diplomatic in nature and honest about intentions than about 99 percent of the US Fed govt . Pence's weakness of course , like other elected officials would be foreign policy , he is though loyal to his party and employer , something normally only seen in modern times by the Dem party .

dannno
02-12-2018, 11:48 AM
Just because President of S.K gave credit to Trump doesn't mean that Trump actually deserves any. Obviously it's politically advantageous for S.K president to compliment Trump regardless.

Here's what we can definitely credit Trump for:

-being silent as his VP choice makes an ass of himself at the Olympics
-Discussing N.K with Kissinger, a guy who wants to nuke them
-Saying "Only one thing will work with N.K" (military action)
-Said "talks with N.K are a waste of time" and he'd like Tillerson to be a little tougher.
-increased sanctions on N.K and talking of more increases

Trump asked the leader of South Korea to give him credit for the talks after he gave him the go-ahead to have the talks. Of course Trump is responsible. Look at the people in Trump's cabinet, Nickey Haley and all of them came out against the talks and said they weren't being recognized, even though Trump was encouraging them!!

If you think about it for a few seconds, you would realize that any deep state President would be onboard with the people in Trump's cabinet, and not on board with Trump at all.

Then there is also the fact that Trump was happy to talk to North Korea, he also said that numerous times.

Trump says different things for different audiences, but if you look at his actions in this case you can see that he clearly did something that the deep state otherwise would not have allowed. That tells us some valuable information, if you think about it.

dannno
02-12-2018, 11:50 AM
Oh, gee. Here's dannno quoting the mainstream media and calling people names again.

Surprise, surprise.

Well, I wonder why the Times likes it when Trump plays 'bad cop' to all the world? Because the MIC owns them, perhaps? So why should I be impressed by their fakenews?

That wasn't fake news, that was reported news, the leader of South Korea said it in front of everybody, it's on record.

Fake news is when they say things that are unverifiable or incorrect out of context in trying to spin a narrative that is bullshit.

PierzStyx
02-12-2018, 11:55 AM

$#@!ing clueless..

Funny how you hate the "liberal media' and believe it is always lying until it says something you like.

Raginfridus
02-12-2018, 12:01 PM
Is everyone supposed to stand for every team? Sounds like an attempt to manufacture a "slight".IIRC, Pence stood for the US team while Ms. NK sat and scowled.Nah, this wasn't just N Korea, it was N and S Korea. Pretty obvious DC via Pence should have stood. Nobody expected better I guess. Funny he didn't eat the cake, though he's put on some weight lately. :D

dannno
02-12-2018, 12:18 PM
Funny how you hate the "liberal media' and believe it is always lying until it says something you like.

The NYTimes didn't say anything I liked, they merely reported on what South Korea's President stated and so I am communicating that information to you in this form. I'm not sure what the problem with that is. What I don't like is the bullshit narratives they produce that are based on lies and disinformation.

acptulsa
02-12-2018, 12:19 PM
That wasn't fake news, that was reported news, the leader of South Korea said it in front of everybody, it's on record.

Fake news is when they say things that are unverifiable or incorrect out of context in trying to spin a narrative that is bull$#@!.

And when they report one side's statements without critical examination, but wax on at length with theories about how the other side might possibly be lying? What is that?

The New York Times knows full well that it has been a tradition in the Orient for thousands of years to make an opponent back down and concede by defeating him in such a way that he can save face only by doing so. 'Save face' is, in fact, an Oriental concept. And only a fool can fail to see that strategy at work here. To call one's self a serious news organization and to report an obvious ploy without a speck of critical examination is to spin a narrative. But perhaps that's too adult a puzzle for you.

You talk about Trump allowing South Korea to negotiate with North Korea. They do not need his 'go-ahead'. They share a border. They do not need an American passport to get to the negotiating table.

dannno
02-12-2018, 12:21 PM
And when they report one side's statements without critical examination, but wax on at length with theories about how the other side might possibly be lying? What is that?

The New York Times knows full well that it has been a tradition in the Orient for thousands of years to make an opponent back down and concede by defeating him in such a way that he can save face only by doing so. 'Save face' is, in fact, an Oriental concept. And only a fool can fail to see that strategy at work here. To call one's self a serious news organization and to report an obvious ploy without a speck of critical examination is to spin a narrative. But perhaps that's too adult a puzzle for you.

You talk about Trump allowing South Korea to negotiate with North Korea. They do not need his 'go-ahead'. They share a border. They do not need an American passport to get to the negotiating table.

You seem to be pretty ignorant about our current and past relationship with North Korea and South Korea. Maybe you should study that a little bit before telling me what South Korea needs to do or doesn't need to do before they negotiate with North Korea.

nikcers
02-12-2018, 12:24 PM
You seem to be pretty ignorant about our current and past relationship with North Korea and South Korea. Maybe you should study that a little bit before telling me what South Korea needs to do or doesn't need to do before they negotiate with North Korea.

I've been trying to figure out the south korean government for months now, I haven't been able to make heads or tails of it. Please explain to me the South Korean government, and how they are better then North?

acptulsa
02-12-2018, 12:27 PM

Will there be a test? Will you be taking it with me?

Are you sure you're up to date? I could have sworn diplomacy involved at least a little bit of 'make it up as you go'.

As Will Rogers said, all I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's the alibi for my ignorance.

Yours, too, obviously.

dannno
02-12-2018, 12:40 PM
I've been trying to figure out the south korean government for months now, I haven't been able to make heads or tails of it. Please explain to me the South Korean government, and how they are better then North?

Are you really asking me how the South Korean government is better than the North?

nikcers
02-12-2018, 12:46 PM
Are you really asking me how the South Korean government is better than the North?
Their elections don't sound any better then ours. We shouldn't be telling them how to live.

Ms Park's father was assassinated in 1979. By this point she was firm friends with Mr Choi's daughter, Choi Soon-sil, who later became her adviser when Ms Park became president.

Ms Park was officially ousted in March 2017, following parliament's decision to impeach her in December. She was the country's first democratically-elected president to be forced from office.

After losing her presidential immunity, she was charged with bribery, abusing state power and leaking state secrets

acptulsa
02-12-2018, 01:03 PM
Their elections don't sound any better then ours. We shouldn't be telling them how to live.

Well, that was a pregnant silence. Could it be the guy who was lecturing everyone who came along about how ignorant they are of all things Korean never heard of the Park family?

dannno
02-12-2018, 01:09 PM
Well, that was a pregnant silence. Could it be the guy who was lecturing everyone who came along about how ignorant they are of all things Korean never heard of the Park family?

I asked:

And I got a reply comparing our elections to South Korea..

Do I need to start listing atrocities committed by North Korea, how they treat their own people, that their leader had his own older brother murdered so he could remain in power?

None of those things are comparable at all to South Korea or the U.S.

Are you guys just tag-team obfuscaters?

nikcers
02-12-2018, 01:18 PM
I asked:

Do I need to start listing atrocities committed by North Korea, how they treat their own people, that their leader had his own older brother murdered so he could remain in power?

We murdered the president so we could stay at war.

acptulsa
02-12-2018, 01:19 PM
...that their leader had his own older brother murdered so he could remain in power?

Look up Park Chung-hee.

And while you're at it, look up John F. Kennedy.

As for atrocities...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?225-Individual-Rights-Violations-Case-Studies

Do you take your shoes off before you stick your feet in your mouth?

dannno
02-12-2018, 01:28 PM
We murdered the president so we could stay at war.

Look up Park Chung-hee.

And while you're at it, look up John F. Kennedy.

As for atrocities...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?225-Individual-Rights-Violations-Case-Studies

Please correct me if any of this is wrong, but I have no idea what the hell you guys are blathering on about.. you're trying to say the CIA killed him because he wanted to re-unite with North Korea?? I don't see any evidence that either of those assertions are remotely correct.. I am pretty open minded about these things, so any information would be appreciated.

President Park, who came to power after a military coup on May 16, 1961, had previously survived two attempts on his life. In the second attempt, in 1974, a Korean gunman from Japan tried to shoot the President while he and his wife attended a ceremony at the National Theater here to celebrate Korea's liberation from Japanese rule in 1945.

The gunman missed Mr. Park but killed his wife.The earlier attempt came in January 1968 when 31 Communist guerrillas slipped into Seoul and sought unsuccessfully to fight their way into his official residence, the Blue House, to assassinate him.

The President's death followed a series of political protests against his authoritarian rule, including rioting and vast demonstrations by tens of thousands of people in the southern port city of Pusan and the nearby industrial city of Masan. The outbursts there, in which hundreds were arrested, were the worst since student rioting in 1961 led to the ouster of President Syngman Rhee and the beginning of the Park regime.

And if you are comparing the civil rights of people here with those in North Korea, that is just completely absurd. In North Korea, if you try and escape they will literally skin you alive and kill your family. They are living in a giant concentration camp.

acptulsa
02-12-2018, 01:33 PM
Please correct me if any of this is wrong, but I have no idea what the hell you guys are blathering on about.. you're trying to say the CIA killed him because he wanted to re-unite with North Korea?? I don't see any evidence that either of those assertions are remotely correct.

I only see one assertion. And no, I have no earthly idea where it came from. But I said what I was trying to say, and that wasn't it. And I feel sure I can say the same for nickers.

And if you are comparing the civil rights of people here with those in North Korea, that is just completely absurd. In North Korea, if you try and escape they will literally skin you alive and kill your family.

You've seen that first-hand, have you? Or are you going to provide another link to the New York Times to back that up?

Ender
02-12-2018, 01:36 PM

That would be YOU, buddy-boy.

S Korea was overtaken & handled much like Iran in 1953.

As to who did in reality fire that shot, Bruce Cumings, head of the history department at the University of Chicago, gave us the definitive answer in his two-volume The Origins of the Korean War, and The Korean War: A History: the Korean war started during the American occupation of the South, and it was Rhee, with help from his American sponsors, who initiated a series of attacks that well preceded the North Korean offensive of 1950. From 1945-1948, American forces aided Rhee in a killing spree that claimed tens of thousands of victims: the counterinsurgency campaign took a high toll in Kwangju, and on the island of Cheju-do – where as many as 60,000 people were murdered by Rhee’s US-backed forces.

Rhee’s army and national police were drawn from the ranks of those who had collaborated with the Japanese occupation during World War II, and this was the biggest factor that made civil war inevitable. That the US backed these quislings guaranteed widespread support for the Communist forces led by Kim IL Sung, and provoked the rebellion in the South that was the prelude to open North-South hostilities. Rhee, for his part, was eager to draw in the United States, and the North Koreans, for their part, were just as eager to invoke the principle of "proletarian internationalism" to draw in the Chinese and the Russians.

Having backed the Maoists during World War II, in cooperation with the Soviet Union, the US had already "lost" China, and Truman was determined not to "lose" Korea, too. In spite of the fact that he had ample warning of the North Korean offensive, the President used this "surprise attack" to justify sending American troops to Korea to keep Rhee in power, and in doing so neglected to go to Congress for approval – or even give them advance notice. http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2013/07/28/who-really-started-the-korean-war/

Endless Atrocities: The US Role in Creating the North Korean Fortress-State

Regarding which side technically fired the first shot in the Korean War, “Bruce Cumings, head of the history department at the University of Chicago, gave us the definitive answer in his two-volume The Origins of the Korean War, and The Korean War: A History: the Korean war started during the American occupation of the South, and it was Rhee [the US-installed dictator], with help from his American sponsors, who initiated a series of attacks that well preceded the North Korean offensive of 1950. From 1945-1948, American forces aided Rhee in a killing spree that claimed tens of thousands of victims: the counterinsurgency campaign took a high toll in Kwangju, and on the island of Cheju-do – where as many as 60,000 people were murdered by Rhee’s US-backed forces.”

Truman then used the North’s counter-attack “to justify sending American troops to Korea to keep Rhee in power”.
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67216.html#more-67216

nikcers
02-12-2018, 01:40 PM
Please correct me if any of this is wrong, but I have no idea what the hell you guys are blathering on about.. you're trying to say the CIA killed him because he wanted to re-unite with North Korea?? I don't see any evidence that either of those assertions are remotely correct.. I am pretty open minded about these things, so any information would be appreciated.

And if you are comparing the civil rights of people here with those in North Korea, that is just completely absurd. In North Korea, if you try and escape they will literally skin you alive and kill your family. They are living in a giant concentration camp.

We lock Americans up with no trial in secret prisons and are responsible for a humanitarian crisis in Yemen, resulting in 10's of millions of people starving.

acptulsa
02-12-2018, 01:45 PM
We lock Americans up with no trial in secret prisons and are responsible for a humanitarian crisis in Yemen, resulting in 10's of millions of people starving.

We know who killed Park Chung-hee, and it wasn't the CIA. So, is he trying to say JFK was killed because he wanted to reunify the U.S. with North Korea?

It's awfully hard to debate someone who challenges you to disprove his assertions when he only makes one assertion.

It always amazes me how sanctimonious some people can get about liberals, when all liberals do is read the mainstream media, and swallow its narrative whole, and then get upset and arrogant and accuse people of ignorance when someone informs them of facts the media never disclosed to them.

Jan2017
02-12-2018, 02:16 PM
Monday February 12, 2018
Chicago Tribune
Heading home from Olympics, Pence insists 'no daylight' on North Korea

Certainly, Pence found a way to make it into the USA Sunday papers to "steal the spotlight" from the athletes with the "no daylight" remark.

dannno
02-12-2018, 02:18 PM
That would be YOU, buddy-boy.

S Korea was overtaken & handled much like Iran in 1953.

So which country would you rather live in?

dannno
02-12-2018, 02:20 PM
We know who killed Park Chung-hee, and it wasn't the CIA. So, is he trying to say JFK was killed because he wanted to reunify the U.S. with North Korea?

It's awfully hard to debate someone who challenges you to disprove his assertions when he only makes one assertion.

It always amazes me how sanctimonious some people can get about liberals, when all liberals do is read the mainstream media, and swallow its narrative whole, and then get upset and arrogant and accuse people of ignorance when someone informs them of facts the media never disclosed to them.

What would "ending the war" with North Korea have meant? Because that is what I was replying to.

Jan2017
02-12-2018, 02:25 PM
https://s26.postimg.org/sek2fonzt/kimjunguntrump01.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

In this Friday, Feb. 9, 2018, photo, costume players dressed as North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and
US President Donald Trump leave after attending the opening ceremony of the Pyeongchang Olympics
in Pyeongchang, South Korea. (Jo Hyun-woo/Yonhap via AP)

acptulsa
02-12-2018, 02:25 PM
What would "ending the war" with North Korea have meant? Because that is what I was replying to.

I think I'm getting a glimmer of enlightenment.

You're talking about the Koreas. nickers is talking about Vietnam. It wasn't a change of subject. He was just pointing out that our assassination was for an even more spurious reason than North Korea's.

And anyone who actually has an IQ of 137 can see it.

Swordsmyth
02-12-2018, 02:34 PM
https://static.infowars.com/politicalsidebarimage/cnn-nk1_large.jpg

nikcers
02-12-2018, 02:34 PM

Looney Tunes diplomacy is not helping..

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DeepEarnestEasternglasslizard-size_restricted.gif

oyarde
02-12-2018, 02:59 PM
I never understood why north korea was even allowed to exist after the korean war . Should have just folded the whole thing into whatever capitalist paradise we wanted . A vacation destination with Parkas .

acptulsa
02-12-2018, 03:10 PM
I never understood why north korea was even allowed to exist after the korean war . Should have just folded the whole thing into whatever capitalist paradise we wanted . A vacation destination with Parkas .

Winning a war feels real good for a day or two. But perpetual war pays the orthodontist.

Brian4Liberty
02-12-2018, 04:36 PM
But did Pence stand for Israel? And did he clap sufficiently enthusiastically?

dannno
02-12-2018, 05:22 PM
But did Pence stand for Israel? And did he clap sufficiently enthusiastically?

Are you sure Israel is in the winter olympics???

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/104360/learn-focus

Danke
02-12-2018, 05:53 PM

You've seen that first-hand, have you? Or are you going to provide another link to the New York Times to back that up?

Swordsmyth
02-12-2018, 06:04 PM

If our elites are evil then all of the other factions' elites must not only be less evil they must be innocent and heroic, anything that says otherwise is a lie and anything that agrees is gospel truth.:rolleyes:

Fellow Travelers have no brains and no appreciation for being born in the freest society on the planet.

nikcers
02-12-2018, 06:06 PM
If our elites are evil then all of the other factions' elites must not only be less evil they must be innocent and heroic, anything that says otherwise is a lie and anything that agrees is gospel truth.:rolleyes:

Fellow Travelers have no brains and no appreciation for being born in the freest society on the planet.

It's okay Trump doesn't follow the constitution because the other presidents didn't..

Swordsmyth
02-12-2018, 06:06 PM
It's okay Trump doesn't follow the constitution because the other presidents didn't..

Who said that?

timosman
02-12-2018, 06:07 PM

It never occurred to us our precedent based law could be used against us?:cool:

nikcers
02-12-2018, 06:08 PM
Who said that?

No ones made that argument on RPF yet. :rolleyes:

Swordsmyth
02-12-2018, 06:10 PM
No ones made that argument on RPF yet. :rolleyes:

So you are just flinging garbage around to distract from Danke's point.

nikcers
02-12-2018, 06:16 PM

Now you're putting words in Danke's mouth..

Swordsmyth
02-12-2018, 06:20 PM
Now you're putting words in Danke's mouth..

No, I commented on his implied point.

nikcers
02-12-2018, 06:22 PM

Swordsmyth
02-12-2018, 06:23 PM

Nope, I agreed with his point.

Jan2017
02-12-2018, 06:39 PM
Vice-President of the United States of America was so disgusted by the plate put before him,
he acted like the high school cheerleader and VP candidate he ran against in the disgraceful
November 2016 US election.
. . .

https://s26.postimg.org/scar6k8t5/student.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

August 14, 2016 07:08 PM
Rockhurst High’s most famous student? Tim Kaine or … Spencer Tracy?
http://www.kansascity.com/entertainment/movies-news-reviews/article95663667.html

For the moment, Rockhurst High School's most famous alumnus is Democratic vice presidential candidate Tim Kaine.
Yeah, OK. Honor student, cheerleader, council president. Gets a Harvard law degree and becomes a politician.

Did one semester at Rockhurst High give Spencer Tracy a head start in his portrayal of a priest?
(as co-star with a young Mickey Rooney in "Boys Town")

First term Senator Tim Kaine was a cheerleader in an all-male Jesuit high school . . . jus' sayin' -
not that there's anything wrong with that.

acptulsa
02-12-2018, 07:00 PM

Nope, I agreed with his point.

So you took it upon yourself to decipher his implied point, and made sure it was one you would agree with.

Hell of a deal. Nice job deciphering something you assumed to be implied so you could claim someone agrees with you.

But, of course, you put words in everyone's mouths, don't you? Look, chum, no one said their elites weren't evil. We merely pointed out that our elites aren't any less evil. Sorry if that rubs your sense of American Exceptionalism the wrong way, or disagrees with the things you were brainwashed to believe, or doesn't serve the vested interests of whomever pays you to troll us, or whatever it is that got your blood pressure up. But we were very clear. Only a person with a heavy ulterior agenda to bear could possibly have read anything else into it.

But don't put words in my mouth. I'll make you eat them. Without salt.

Jan2017
02-12-2018, 07:02 PM
It was more than just the standing incident of course.
The Vice-President of these United States heading back stateside now - mission accomplished ?
Let him take the bashing he deserves. A disgrace.

Now the Vice President of the USA is reduced to juvenile middle school sleights and snubs because he doesn't want North Korea making friends with any of little Pence's classmates.

Monday February 12, 2018
Chicago Tribune
Heading home from Olympics, Pence insists 'no daylight' on North Korea

Originally, the seating plan showed Pence, with his wife to the left and Moon to his right, seated across the round table from Kim, who was nestled between UN Secretary General António Guterres and International Olympics Committee President Thomas Bach’s wife.

Pence skipped the symbolic desert called "A Plate of Hope", a “dark chocolate tempered in the shape of barbed wire lay over a map of the Korean peninsula rendered in thin blue chocolate, a representation of the heavily militarized border that separates Games host South Korea and its old enemy in the North.”

AZJoe
02-12-2018, 08:55 PM
I asked:

What the heck is Danno blathering about? NK is oppressive with its own people, and therefore Washington must implement its totalitarian isolationist policies and sanctions to prevent any peace or progress for those suffering people?

NK is totalitarian, therefore we must embrace Washington's totalitarian policies against the people of NK? Washington cares so much for the people of NK that it must impoverish, starve and freeze them to death with Washington's imposed totalitarian sanctions and isolationists policies? Or heck, why wait for slow death by sanctions. Pence and Trump are chomping at the bit to bomb the population into the stone age once again - test out their new tactical nukes policy. Living under Washington's constant threats of nuclear annihilation, including being turned into “charcoal briquettes” and “completely destroyed,” so that they “literally cease to exist." Yes what humanitarians.

And Danno is right, the number of North Koreans killed from the NK government is not at all comparable to the US. All the North Koreans that have died at the hands of that oppressive NK government over the past sixty years still pales in comparison to the the number of North Koreans killed by Washington's genocidal intervention and foreign policy. At least 1 in 6 north Koreans killed by Washington's bombs and policies-obliterated in just three short years. The entire nation was leveled. But hey, why let a good mass murdering genocidal stand in the way of fostering another genocidal war. You's got to break a few million Koreans heads to sell some more bombs, right.

The flag waving, patriotic World War II Veteran General Douglas MacArthur, who had witnessed first hand as much death and destruction as any man had this to say:

“I shrink – I shrink with a horror that I cannot express in words at this continuous slaughter of men in Korea. The war in Korea has already almost destroyed that nation of 20 million people. I have never seen such devastation. ... I have seen, I guess, as much blood and disaster as any living man, and it just curdled my stomach the last time I was there. After I looked at the wreckage and those thousands of women and children and everything, I vomited … If you go on indefinitely, you are perpetuating a slaughter such as I have never heard of in the history of mankind."

IF the if idiotic juveniles Pence and Haley and Trump want to end the NK regime and improve the lives of North Koreans, then they would be promoting peace instead of sabotaging it and instigating escalation and war. Washington would be promoting dialogue with SK, supporting the reunification efforts, increasing diplomacy, stopping the aggressive threats to commit another genocide of those people, encouraging and opening trade and communications, and travel. Instead you have the nitwit Pence declaring "there is no sunlight and never will be any sunlight between" North and South Korea. The truth is Washington does not give two cents worth of care for the people of North Korea. It loves oppressive governments, so long as they are are obedient. It props them up, funds them, trains them, arms them. It has no problem instigating another mass genocide on the people of North Korea. It cares only about about bending another government to its will as an obedient vassal state.

dannno
02-12-2018, 09:17 PM
What the heck is Danno blathering about? NK is oppressive with its own people, and therefore Washington must implement its totalitarian isolationist policies and sanctions to prevent any peace or progress for those suffering people?

NK is totalitarian, therefore we must embrace Washington's totalitarian policies against the people of NK? Washington cares so much for the people of NK that it must impoverish, starve and freeze them to death with Washington's imposed totalitarian sanctions and isolationists policies? Or heck, why wait for slow death by sanctions. Pence and Trump are chomping at the bit to bomb the population into the stone age once again - test out their new tactical nukes policy. Living under Washington's constant threats of nuclear annihilation, including being turned into “charcoal briquettes” and “completely destroyed,” so that they “literally cease to exist." Yes what humanitarians.

And Danno is right, the number of North Koreans killed from the NK government is not at all comparable to the US. All the North Koreans that have died at the hands of that oppressive NK government over the past sixty years still pales in comparison to the the number of North Koreans killed by Washington's genocidal intervention and foreign policy. At least 1 in 6 north Koreans killed by Washington's bombs and policies-obliterated in just three short years. The entire nation was leveled. But hey, why let a good mass murdering genocidal stand in the way of fostering another genocidal war. You's got to break a few million Koreans heads to sell some more bombs, right.

The flag waving, patriotic World War II Veteran General Douglas MacArthur, who had witnessed first hand as much death and destruction as any man had this to say:
“I shrink – I shrink with a horror that I cannot express in words at this continuous slaughter of men in Korea. The war in Korea has already almost destroyed that nation of 20 million people. I have never seen such devastation. ... I have seen, I guess, as much blood and disaster as any living man, and it just curdled my stomach the last time I was there. After I looked at the wreckage and those thousands of women and children and everything, I vomited … If you go on indefinitely, you are perpetuating a slaughter such as I have never heard of in the history of mankind."

IF the if idiotic juveniles Pence and Haley and Trump want to end the NK regime and improve the lives of North Koreans, then they would be promoting peace instead of sabotaging it and instigating escalation and war. Washington would be promoting dialogue with SK, supporting the reunification efforts, increasing diplomacy, stopping the aggressive threats to commit another genocide of those people, encouraging and opening trade and communications, and travel. Instead you have the nitwit Pence declaring "there is no sunlight and never will be any sunlight between" North and South Korea. The truth is Washington does not give two cents worth of care for the people of North Korea. It loves oppressive governments, so long as they are are obedient. It props them up, funds them, trains them, arms them. It has no problem instigating another mass genocide on the people of North Korea. It cares only about about bending another government to its will as an obedient vassal state.

Like I posted before, Trump was encouraging peace talks between North Korea and South Korea - Haley and Pence are obviously not on board.

I'm not defending our foreign policy but I know South Koreans and they appreciate the shit out of us, can you imagine if they were living under the KJU? Good lord..

North Korea is brutal as shit to their own people, people have to pretend to like the leader or they die. Here people put on plays that have mock assassinations of the President. That is literally the complete and total opposite of each other..

Again, not defending our foreign policy, and we have our own issues with the war on drugs and such, but it is nothing at all like North Korea and the media should be absolutely ashamed the way they have acted. Even if Pence is wrong to act the way he has, as I would like to see peaceful relations between the two countries the worst thing in the world that could happen to South Korea would be to fall under the control of KJU, and we are seen as the ones who have been preventing that from happening.

So, I would support bringing the troops home from South Korea, but I would also highly consider donating to organizations that would help prevent aggression against South Korea from the north. But it is also possible that things could resolve peacefully otherwise. Who knows, maybe KJU might see the error of his ways and try to make his country free and prosperous once we get out of their way. But you can understand someone like Pence, when he sees that cake, all he is thinking is about all the people KJU wants to murder in South Korea and that is why he lost his appetite. Does that make sense?

nikcers
02-12-2018, 09:21 PM
Here I was saying that we don't have any business lecturing South Korea, and occupying their land and telling them what to do. They at least lock up their corrupt politicians, we parade corrupt politicians around the United States to give coughing tours.

dannno
02-12-2018, 09:22 PM
Here I was saying that we don't have any business lecturing South Korea, and occupying their land and telling them what to do. They at least lock up their corrupt politicians, we parade corrupt politicians around the United States to give coughing tours.

Patience.

nikcers
02-12-2018, 09:26 PM
Patience.
What is she going to come cough on me if I wait my turn?

pcosmar
02-12-2018, 09:34 PM
sounds more like Mike Pence is being a punk.

Ender
02-12-2018, 09:37 PM
Like I posted before, Trump was encouraging peace talks between North Korea and South Korea - Haley and Pence are obviously not on board.

I'm not defending our foreign policy but I know South Koreans and they appreciate the $#@! out of us, can you imagine if they were living under the KJU? Good lord..

North Korea is brutal as $#@! to their own people, people have to pretend to like the leader or they die. Here people put on plays that have mock assassinations of the President. That is literally the complete and total opposite of each other..

Again, not defending our foreign policy, and we have our own issues with the war on drugs and such, but it is nothing at all like North Korea and the media should be absolutely ashamed the way they have acted. Even if Pence is wrong to act the way he has, as I would like to see peaceful relations between the two countries the worst thing in the world that could happen to South Korea would be to fall under the control of KJU, and we are seen as the ones who have been preventing that from happening.

So, I would support bringing the troops home from South Korea, but I would also highly consider donating to organizations that would help prevent aggression against South Korea from the north. But it is also possible that things could resolve peacefully otherwise. Who knows, maybe KJU might see the error of his ways and try to make his country free and prosperous once we get out of their way. But you can understand someone like Pence, when he sees that cake, all he is thinking is about all the people KJU wants to murder in South Korea and that is why he lost his appetite. Does that make sense?

The US caused the NK problem. The US split the country. The US caused the war. There has NEVER been a peace treaty. The US has surrounded Korea for years and committed atrocities that German Nazis received the death penalty for. But NK is baaad because they want to be left the hell alone.

Jan2017
02-12-2018, 09:58 PM
sounds more like Mike Pence is being a punk.
yeah, you are right . . . at 6am MT I was looking for the right word for the VP being put in a situation
to make a bad diplomatic chess move with the symbolic dessert 'Plate of Hope' -
I'll come up with something to change the title word - or not(?)

dannno
02-12-2018, 10:51 PM
The US caused the NK problem. The US split the country. The US caused the war. There has NEVER been a peace treaty. The US has surrounded Korea for years and committed atrocities that German Nazis received the death penalty for. But NK is baaad because they want to be left the hell alone.

What does that have to do with my post?

Jan2017
02-13-2018, 06:47 AM
sounds more like Mike Pence is being a punk.Thanks

Jan2017
02-13-2018, 07:02 AM
Whatever Pence is doing . He is doing what he was asked . He is also more diplomatic in nature and honest about intentions than about 99 percent of the US Fed govt . Pence's weakness of course , like other elected officials would be foreign policy , he is though loyal to his party and employer , something normally only seen in modern times by the Dem party .

". . . waiting for World War III . . . last night I watched the news from Washington - the Capitol -
and I hear the D.P.R.K. will be open soon, as vacation land for . . . lawyers in love"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEULVyg1O_8

devil21
02-13-2018, 09:43 AM
Hmm....something something Hitler and Jesse Owens....something something.

Raginfridus
02-13-2018, 12:14 PM
Hmm....something something Hitler and Jesse Owens....something something.this aggression cannot stand man

Jan2017
02-13-2018, 12:49 PM
Hmm....something something Hitler and Jesse Owens....something something.

ya' don't say . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quQopJmQry4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCmvDwDocrw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCmvDwDocrw
The song is: Time composed by Hans Zimmer
Comment at tube :

Owens was treated worse in US, not in Nazi Germany - what a joke

When I came back to my native country, after all the stories about Hitler, I couldn't ride in the front of the bus.
I had to go to the back door. I couldn't live where I wanted.
I wasn't invited to shake hands with Hitler, but I wasn't invited to the White House to shake hands with the President, either

Weston White
02-13-2018, 12:58 PM
If the NFL can take a knee, so can Pence. ...Just as long as he don't take two knees, then I will start to worry. ...Unless he at church, ...unless a Bishop is nearby, then I will start again to worry.

Ender
02-13-2018, 01:53 PM
If the NFL can take a knee, so can Pence. ...Just as long as he don't take two knees, then I will start to worry. ...Unless he at church, ...unless a Bishop is nearby, then I will start again to worry.

But I thought Trump proclaimed the NFL baaaad for doing such a thing. Why's it OK for political Pence if it's bad for football?

dannno
02-13-2018, 02:02 PM
But I thought Trump proclaimed the NFL baaaad for doing such a thing. Why's it OK for political Pence if it's bad for football?

Because the North Korean government is a lot worse than cops defending themselves from criminals. Not that cops don't abuse their power sometimes, but the cases that the media was promoting in the last few years were purposely chosen because the cops had legitimate reason to defend themselves so they could tell two narratives to the public and create more racial tensions.

Ender
02-13-2018, 02:33 PM
Because the North Korean government is a lot worse than cops defending themselves from criminals. Not that cops don't abuse their power sometimes, but the cases that the media was promoting in the last few years were purposely chosen because the cops had legitimate reason to defend themselves so they could tell two narratives to the public and create more racial tensions.

I suggest you check out the Individual Rights Forum a bit more often.

And NK has the exact government that the West wanted it to have. The US created a non problem and forced a war- think Syria. Iran, etc, etc, etc.

Influenza
02-13-2018, 02:36 PM
One of the biggest cases that the media was promoting was eric garner, and cops definitely had no legitimate reason to kill him. Tamir rice was another with no legitimate reason. There were a few vids shown by the media of people running away and being shot in the back... no legitimate reason. So, as usual, you are just making shit up.

Brian4Liberty
02-13-2018, 03:04 PM

NK is totalitarian, therefore we must embrace Washington's totalitarian policies against the people of NK? Washington cares so much for the people of NK that it must impoverish, starve and freeze them to death with Washington's imposed totalitarian sanctions and isolationists policies?

Past wars aside, it seems like mass starvation and shortages are a feature (not a bug) of totalitarian communist paradises. It does not have to be imposed or caused by any outside forces.

Probably some kind of economic theory that could explain that...

pcosmar
02-13-2018, 07:48 PM
Past wars aside, it seems like mass starvation and shortages are a feature (not a bug) of totalitarian communist paradises. It does not have to be imposed or caused by any outside forces.

Was so long before "communism" was even invented.

Empires always feed soldiers first,, and the populations patriotically oblige.

Supply lines do not feed civilians as a rule. They pillage from them.

AZJoe
02-14-2018, 02:55 AM

No s*&t Sherlock. Yes socialism tends to do that. And starving people with totalitarian blockades and sanctions tends to do that even faster.
Sanctions and blockades are as totalitarian communist measures as one can get - every individual and business must sacrifice for the "common good" of the uber government. Advocating totalitarian communism measures to oppose totalitarian communist measures? What is this nonsense in defense of totalitarian statist sanctions?

Do you think the North Koreans are any more grateful and wise because they are impoverished and starved by Washington's totalitarian economic sanctions as opposed to NK's totalitarian economics? Oh yes, we killed those people by our totalitarian communist economic measures. That's so much better than their totalitarian economics. This is pure statist lunacy. Don’t forget the purpose of the sanctions is to intentionally kill the North Korean populace through starvation and illness. As Jacob G. Hornberger explains, (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?519360-THE-PATHETICISM-OF-U-S-TOTALITARIAN-SANCTIONS) "The idea is that if enough of them are dying, either Kim Jong-un will abdicate in favor of a pro-U.S. dictator or ... a violent revolution and install a pro-U.S. dictator into power."

How about instead of embracing totalitarianism communist economics in the form of blockades and sanctions, actually combating socialism with the things that destroy it - free trade, communication, travel, dialogue.

Washington is not fighting totalitarianism with the sanctions. Washington is imposing economic totalitarianism. Washington is embracing totalitarianism as well as death, destruction, impoverishment, starvation and everything else that goes with it.

As already stated, Washington loves oppressive governments, so long as they are are obedient. It props them up, funds them, trains them, arms them. The sanctions embrace totalitarianism. The sanctions are totalitarian communist themselves. Washington does not give two cents worth of care for the people of North Korea. It has no problem instigating another mass genocide on the people of North Korea. It cares only about about bending another government to its will as an obedient vassal state.

Brian4Liberty
02-14-2018, 11:48 AM
No s*&t Sherlock. Yes socialism tends to do that. And starving people with totalitarian blockades and sanctions tends to do that even faster.
Sanctions and blockades are as totalitarian communist measures as one can get - every individual and business must sacrifice for the "common good" of the uber government. Advocating totalitarian communism measures to oppose totalitarian communist measures? What is this nonsense in defense of totalitarian statist sanctions?

Do you think the North Koreans are any more grateful and wise because they are impoverished and starved by Washington's totalitarian economic sanctions as opposed to NK's totalitarian economics? Oh yes, we killed those people by our totalitarian communist economic measures. That's so much better than their totalitarian economics. This is pure statist lunacy. Don’t forget the purpose of the sanctions is to intentionally kill the North Korean populace through starvation and illness. As Jacob G. Hornberger explains, (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?519360-THE-PATHETICISM-OF-U-S-TOTALITARIAN-SANCTIONS) "The idea is that if enough of them are dying, either Kim Jong-un will abdicate in favor of a pro-U.S. dictator or ... a violent revolution and install a pro-U.S. dictator into power."

How about instead of embracing totalitarianism communist economics in the form of blockades and sanctions, actually combating socialism with the things that destroy it - free trade, communication, travel, dialogue.

Washington is not fighting totalitarianism with the sanctions. Washington is imposing economic totalitarianism. Washington is embracing totalitarianism as well as death, destruction, impoverishment, starvation and everything else that goes with it.

As already stated, Washington loves oppressive governments, so long as they are are obedient. It props them up, funds them, trains them, arms them. The sanctions embrace totalitarianism. The sanctions are totalitarian communist themselves. Washington does not give two cents worth of care for the people of North Korea. It has no problem instigating another mass genocide on the people of North Korea. It cares only about about bending another government to its will as an obedient vassal state.

Who is promoting or defending the sanctions? It is starting to sound like some people are defending North Korea.

My point is that communist nations always end up with starvation and shortages. End of story.

If you want to talk about why North Korea is such a popular subject, there are several reasons. Trump likes to act tough, and the neocons like Pence and Haley have a hidden agenda. North Korea is a proxy for Iran. Every argument they make about North Korea is to be used as justification for the same actions and arguments against Iran, their true target. It is easier to demonize North Korea. And you can't ignore the fact that NK doesn't join the globalist central bankers cabal.

As for this thread, it's ridiculous. Pence stood for the US team, as every politician stood for their national teams. They didn't stand for other nations. Who gives a damn about someone standing at a parade anyway. Talk about a petty distraction.

Jan2017
02-14-2018, 12:53 PM
And you can't ignore the fact that NK doesn't join the globalist central bankers cabal.

Do not ever ignore the fact that North Korea is in a quagmire with the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty still.
THAT is the bigger deal, imho.
They are technically still a signatory to that treaty for the remaining life of the planet(?) -
the D.P.R.K. wants out of the NPT and that won't happen without UN-sanctioned inspections.

As for this thread, it's ridiculous. Pence stood for the US team, as every politician stood for their national teams. They didn't stand for other nations. Who gives a damn about someone standing at a parade anyway. Talk about a petty distraction.
Ridiculous as compared to WHAT?
A Zippyjuan strikes again! thread (?) to acknowledge the overwhelming ridiculousness of RPF's direction.

This thread is NOT really only about the the non-standing/"standing for US only" or "no daylight" allies
for these 2018 world's games of winter fun -
though some want to steer it in that direction mostly.
Overall Pence actions are irreprehensible for any citizens of the US who will have a vote toward the potential 2020 GOP ticket. #FirePence

VP of USA acts childish like a high school girl/cheerleader - incendiary - henchman "punk" regarding the Plate of Hope
- all as the Doomsday Clock ticks at 2 mins to midnight by the Atomic Scientists that create it's setting each year
- or - is it the RPF consensus that the Doomsday clock is just foolish propaganda to not deter from the world view according to Zippy Group.
The Bulletin of Atomic Scientists panel observes and recommends at this 2018 moving 30 secs announcement :

https://s26.postimg.org/krw2tpe15/doomsday-clock-2018-announcement.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/wtrgnun9h/)

“We are moving the clock forward again by 30 seconds, due to the failure of President Trump and other world leaders to deal with looming threats of nuclear war and climate change.”
In 2017 they had wrote

"the Clock is ticking, global danger looms. Wise public officials should act immediately, guiding humanity away from the brink. If they do not, wise citizens must step forward and lead the way.”

The thread direction can go where ya' all wish it to go including the gutter and waste bucket.
Sorry I will expect more from Vice-President Paul at the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics.

https://s26.postimg.org/ql12x3e7d/beijing2022.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

AZJoe
02-14-2018, 10:37 PM
As for this thread, it's ridiculous.... Talk about a petty distraction.

It is a distraction only to the short sighted. It is not a single act in isolation. Its not simply little Pence's pouting and sitting for the historic, peace promoting, groundbreaking march of the unification team. Each of the stupid Pence antics and Trump administration's antics is not in isolation, but a concerted pattern of arrogant foreign policy.

The entire purpose of Nitwit Neocon Pence's Korea tour was to prevent any peace and diplomacy, extinguish any sparks of peace, drive a wedge between the Korea's, silence any dialogue, thwart any reconciliation. As Dr. Ron Paul succinctly put it, Pence's role at the Olympics was to prevent any peace (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?518763-VP-Pence-At-Olympics-To-Prevent-North-Korea-Peace-Overtures&highlight=korea) overtures.

From sabotaging Moon's pre-scheduled diplomatic VIP dignitary reception dinner, to shaking every single diplomats hand at the VIP dignitary table except the NK diplomat, to avoiding any dialogue, to being the only two people in the entire Olympic stadium that did not stand for the march of the Korean unification team, to proclaiming "there is no daylight and there will be no daylight” between the Koreas; to promising during his tour a new level of the most extreme sanctions on top of the already most extreme sanctions ( don't ask me what that could be- maybe fining people for even looking at NK on the map or talking about it).

Yes, Pence played he complete evil fool.
Add to this the both evil and stupid policies of :

promising a "bloody nose" first strike ;
embracing nuclear first strike,
advocating use tactical nukes on North Korea,
to threatening NK with nuclear annihilation, turned into “charcoal briquettes” and “completely destroyed,” so that they “literally cease to exist”
Pushing a new nuclear arms race;
ignoring the national interests of South Korea, China, Russia and North Korea - all of the countries actually there as well as ignoring the history (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?484567-The-West-Through-the-Eyes-of-North-Korea-LEAKED-PROPAGANDA);
to refusing to end the Washington's annual ( and now multiple times per year) mock invasion and total bombing annihilation of North Korea with full scale bombers flying right up to the borders, tens of thousands of troops, artillery and armor activations , naval maneuvers, missile mobilizations, - threats the US would consider to be an all out act of war, were it done to them.

The simple freezing of these threats would end the NK nuclear program immediately. This has been the single sole demand for ending its nuclear missile program from the very beginning.

All these actions are in concert, and it is against this backdrop that Pence's peace thwarting mission and childish antics are played out. Pence exemplified the the worst of arrogant Washington foreign policy.

Yes, Pence deserves every last drop of ridicule and contempt for his Korea performance, and then some. I'm glad the world saw him and the Washington establishment and its antics as the childish fools they are. Pence, Mattis, Trump, Haley, Tillerson, and the rest - the entire Trump team have become bona fide card carrying war loving, surveillance state, debt addicted neocons. The whole lot of swamp creature deserve to get flushed right down the drain with all the rest of them.

Brian4Liberty
02-14-2018, 10:46 PM
Are you sure Israel is in the winter olympics???

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/104360/learn-focus

Not to ruin a joke, but yes, they do have a team at the winter Olympics. There is a ski resort in "Israel". That's one reason to hold the Golan Heights.

What did Pence do when they came through?

dannno
02-14-2018, 11:04 PM
Not to ruin a joke, but yes, they do have a team at the winter Olympics. There is a ski resort in "Israel". That's one reason to hold the Golan Heights.

What did Pence do when they came through?

He probably came a little.

nikcers
02-14-2018, 11:10 PM
He probably came a little.
https://i.imgflip.com/idczd.gif

nikcers
02-14-2018, 11:20 PM
Who is promoting or defending the sanctions?
VP Mike

https://images.newrepublic.com/c3b00da29689ddb3020806a5e4cc61a0051be663.gif

Jan2017
02-16-2018, 04:03 PM

Yep . . .

USA Vice President Mike Pence at Winter Olympics says there is "no daylight" regarding the allies against North Korea
in order for his childish attempt to "steal the spotlight" from the athletes.

The chocolate barbed wire decoration that decorates a blue Koreas map at the border, gets melted by the guests who pour a white chocolate that melts it.

If Pence only likes dark chocolate then he didn't have to pour warm white chocolate over it to melt it, and Pence can eat barbed wire, figuratively, TOO PUNKED

International Olympic Committee is classy, and the Doomsday Clock could have started to wind backward from 2 minutes to midnight.

Jan2017
02-16-2018, 09:06 PM
Vice President acting like this makes no political/diplomatic sense whatsoever. . .
the statement Pence thought he was making had the opposite of any desired result.
The nuclear deterence theory - is obvious to all parties already,
which the 45th President confirmed still exists for the USA
as mentioned in his first State of the Union address last month.

Pence is another Dan Quayle - a one term Vice-President from Indiana
Any re-election desires by the 45th President will only happen with replacement of the VP at the 2020 GOP Convention.

Charlotte preparing bid to host 2020 Republican National Convention
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/charlotte-leaders-evaluating-options-to-host-2020-rnc/700680177
Bids for the RNC are due February 28

Pence as a repeat offender kills the GOP ticket, especially now after the PyeongChang debacle by this Vice-President.
Pence is a dud #FirePence

Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska could be a real possibility, but regardless of who replaces Penceless,
Trump needs to change-out this clown neocon trying to pass as a Vice-President and Senate tie-breaker boy.

Jan2017
02-23-2018, 03:42 AM
https://s26.postimg.org/5jtkvrcex/korea04.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Jan2017
02-23-2018, 03:49 AM
https://s26.postimg.org/ecajjuxo9/koreaczech01.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Jan2017
02-23-2018, 06:13 AM
women's olympic ice hockey punks VP Pence so bad he had to skip dessert and go home like a crybaby . . . lol

https://s26.postimg.org/do1p0wbt5/korea02.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://s26.postimg.org/iznho1s6x/penceolympics01.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Jan2017
02-24-2018, 10:35 PM
Kim Jong-un impersonator kicked out of Korea Ice Hockey game at the Pyeongchang Winter OlympicsKim Jong-un impersonator kicked out of Korea Ice Hockey game at the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics

Jan2017
02-24-2018, 10:41 PM
Kim Jung-un impersonator kicked out of Korea Ice Hockey game on February 14

https://s26.postimg.org/57mhvdhzd/pyeongchang009.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

A Kim Jong Un impersonator, calling himself only Howard from Australia, walks in front of fans waving a unification flag at the Korea-Japan women's ice hockey game at the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea, on Wednesday. | AP

https://s26.postimg.org/qjtzt1es9/pyeongchang102.png (https://postimages.org/)

https://s26.postimg.org/i490pitnt/pyeongchang125.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Jan2017
02-25-2018, 07:50 PM
Closing ceremony . . . Pence is punked in that he's already gone home and Ivanka Trump is seated next to South Koreans leaders, lol -too funny
and Ivanka stands and claps with her guests, as Koreas enter together some waving the unified Koreas flag.

Another great night to make VP Pence look like an arsehole to the world.