PDA

View Full Version : What emergency measures will be taken to get the blimp to Boston if it cannot fly?

Menthol Patch
12-11-2007, 10:51 PM
McKarkin,

What emergency measures will be taken to get the blimp to Boston by the 16th if it cannot safely fly there?

Half of the reason for the blimp was to have it in Boston. It would gather a ton of media attention and increase donations for the Tea Party!

Basically, the Tea Party will be weakened if the blimp is not present in Boston!

Can the blimp be deflated, put on a flat bed trailer, and driven to Boston? Then it could be reinflated and tethered to the ground.

RonPaulCentral
12-12-2007, 05:30 AM
Ah yes, DEFLATE THE BLIMP, recapture the Helium (Helium costs $0.30 a cubic foot so recapturing has to be done), ship it on a freight truck, bring all the equipment to inflate the blimp..... bring all the H2 to "reinflate the blimp" -- so ou have to ship the H2 storage vessels as well ---- LOL

Do you realize how crazy this nonsense sounds? It is a unrealistic rambling of the clueless and unrealistic.

If it is not in Boston it will be fine. It will make it there at some point.

EMERGENCY MEASURES - LOL

Now go play your Wii or PS3.

McKarkin,

What emergency measures will be taken to get the blimp to Boston by the 16th if it cannot safely fly there?

Half of the reason for the blimp was to have it in Boston. It would gather a ton of media attention and increase donations for the Tea Party!

Basically, the Tea Party will be weakened if the blimp is not present in Boston!

Can the blimp be deflated, put on a flat bed trailer, and driven to Boston? Then it could be reinflated and tethered to the ground.

Kingfisher
12-12-2007, 08:21 AM
Ah yes, DEFLATE THE BLIMP, recapture the Helium (Helium costs $0.30 a cubic foot so recapturing has to be done), ship it on a freight truck, bring all the equipment to inflate the blimp..... bring all the H2 to "reinflate the blimp" -- so ou have to ship the H2 storage vessels as well ---- LOL

Do you realize how crazy this nonsense sounds? It is a unrealistic rambling of the clueless and unrealistic.

EMERGENCY MEASURES - LOL

Why must you insult someone who asked a question because he didnt know the answer?

kylejack
12-12-2007, 08:25 AM

EMERGENCY MEASURES - LOL

You're right, of course, but there's no need to be a dick to a fellow supporter asking a question he didn't know the answer to.

LeonardK
12-12-2007, 08:51 AM
bring all the H2 to "reinflate the blimp" -- so ou have to ship the H2 storage vessels as well

Yeah 'cause it's the Hindenburg. I think you mean He. :p

Bryan
12-12-2007, 09:33 AM
Lets keep thing civil people-- it's just a blimp. :)

RonPaulCentral
12-12-2007, 10:52 AM
Yeah 'cause it's the Hindenburg. I think you mean He. :p

LOL - no actually I did mean to say H2 as I was pissed off and wanted to see who would say something about it catching on fire... :)

"He" it is sir -- use it for deep cave diving in my TriMix -- and it is expensive.... :(

Regs.....